December 22, 2014 | 1757 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Velvet - Mulch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 7:28:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

Pretty bronzy/brown color thats pretty versatile. I don't like eyeshadow shades that scream that you are wearing eyeshadow, I like it to be more subtle, and I find this is very wearable for me. I have about an NC30 skintone and brown/green eyes and its very flattering. Works well for a smokey bronze eye for the evening as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 5:27:00 AM More reviews by UndressYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a brown and bronze girl and Mulch combines the best of both colors with a rich brown overtone. I love this color alone or layered with fairy lite or filament as a highlight and tan as another layer of shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2007 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color, good to line my eyes with. Shimmery, coppery chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sashimi_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

mulch rivals romp as my hg brown shimmery e/s. i like to wear mulch in my outter 1/3 and in my crease w/ patina and retrospeck on my lids. i can also wear it sheerly on my lids as a wash for those days i wake up too late to really put effort into my e/s. it's such a pretty brown and i think everyone needs this in their neutral collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by galenaaa

Really pretty colour, but I was looking for a pure dark brown shadow to use for smoky eyes. The colour itself is really nice... not too orange, and doesn't have any weird undertones. However, it's not really cutting it for me. I just wish it went on darker and lasted longer. I'm still looking for a concentrated shimmery, dark brown shadow, so if anyone knows of one let me know~!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mulch it's a warm golden medium brown. At first I couldn't get the colour to show up enough cos it's a velvet but with a good base it worked so much better (I strongly recommend ARTDECO Eyeshadow Base to everybody). I have very dark brown eyes so I love to do the warm smokey eye and this colour is perfect for that. It looks good with MAC's Embark and Espresso.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by STOPmunch

I like this color. It's not spectacular or anything, but it looks nice. It lasts and blends easily. I took off a lippie as it's not terribly unique.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2007 2:33:00 PM More reviews by JoanRe101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become on of my favorite eye shadows. I have green eyes, and cool undertones, and it really works with my coloring. Other MAC colors Mulch will work with are Omega, Naked Lunch and Shroom among others. I like it with the Naked Lunch on the lid, Mulch in the crease and Stila Kitten as the highligter and Fluidline in Dipdown as the liner.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 11:43:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the MUAer below, Mulch shows up a very pretty medium brown with tiny gold and bronze shimmer flecks. It is very versatile - I love that I can just apply as a wash over the lid and instantly look amazing! Or, it can be layered as a crease color for a smokey look. Definitely will rebuy - my HG brown e/s!

Click continued for swatches >>

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 11:59:00 PM More reviews by giseIIe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So amazingly gorgeous and universally flattering. This is a great shimmery brown shade and a must have for all MAC lovers. as with all MAC shadows, everything is great, the texture, color, pigmentation, blendability, price, etc. I love it all.