July 29, 2014 | 1847 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. IT's so refreshing and soothing. I spray it on my skin a few times a day and it does a wonderful job and soothing my skin. Its in a handy spray can which I really love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by MissTrine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the most soothing product I know. I always carry the travelsize in my bag to moisture my skin when Im on the go. I use it before I apply moisturizer while the skin is still wet/damp.

I have also used it after shaving, when getting a sunburn.

Would I buy this product again? I have for the past 4 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Patinails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!!! I use it after applying my mineral foundation (to eliminate that dusty effect), or I use it after washing my face before applying my day cream.
It is incredible and very cheap!!! I recommend everyone to try at least once: you will not regret! ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product, after washing face I apply it and it soothes my skin and make smy moisturizer even better. I also use through out day to freshen my make up, You need to wait for it to dry though which is the only set back but it does wake my face up when at work, when feeling tired and dry. Last a long time, and usually is always on sale at the drugstore. I'm sticking with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by elmab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It worked great for the first week , but then it caused dryness and irritation on my skin. I would never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by hollygkb

I'm not sure what is in this but it does help with irritation and redness. Got it in a sample pack. I was using Thayers as a toner and to calm redness. I will def be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really thought this was a gimmick for the longest time, but I got it in an Avene skincare set and this stuff is awesome. My skin feels instantly hydrated and soothed upon using it, and it is great to set my makeup. A little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sam1venus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product. It soothes my skin whenever it gets sunburnt.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMonroeMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For what it seems it is - water in a can, it is expensive, but I am now on my 5th large can! I also carry a small one in my handbag, and take it with me wherever I go, including bike rides, walks etc. Spray it on my man's face when he has been in the sun a lot, or after exercise- he makes a fuss but I know he loves it.
Soothes my skin and has been a big part in controlling my oil and also calming my skin. I don't care how ridiculous the price or concept is- this stuff truly works and I cannot rave enough. I always buy an extra can of each at a time so I never run out- that happened once for 3 days before I had a chance to get to the shops- it was hard times I tell you:) I have become dependant on this product as a part of my daily routine so much so it's like breathing!
The silica and other components on this water moisturize your skin- I also use it to re set my makeup when I want to freshen up quickly. So it's not just water in a can- it's soft water. It's good for your skin. Hard water can actually dehydrate your skin.
Have recommended this to so many people who were sceptics but trusted my word because I am such a product junkie and have never steered them wrong, and they repurchase now also!
Noticed immediate effect the first time I ever used this- and ever since my skin has never become the slightest bit dry, not even a hint, and I use acne clearing treatments whenever I have blemishes.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by amatbm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It really calms skin, hydrates, and refreshes skin. TRY IT!