July 28, 2014 | 1826 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by waldorfwannabe

Smelt so bad and packaging leaked all through my bag. I don't know if maybe I got a dud but it was really really liquidy and impossible to apply with anything except my fingers. It also separated :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by shanta11226

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, (hey everyoneee) although I am personally not a make up person, I have been looking for a product that can not only cover my scars but make the overall appearance of my skin look better..I researched online, and I noticed bb creams were all the rave..Loved the fact that they were all beneficial yet hated the fact that most only came in lighter pigments. Finally I came across Dream Fresh BB cream by Maybeline (maybe shes born w/ it, maybe its maybeline lol). The price was pretty reasonable considering I got it buy one get the 2nd half off. I kid you not, a little surely does goes a long way..I still use a concealer, cause it doesn't fully conceal, however, the overall look of my face was/is alot better. The one i use is Deep sheer tint, it looks darker when I apply, but it blends in with my natural skin tone. My face looks brighter without looking like i'm wearing makeup. Overall this product works for me. I hope it works for you too.
P.S. (true story)
I was going to the gym and of course my bb cream along with my other girly products were in the pocket of my gym bag. Silly me however didn't zip up the pocket, so when i went to put my stuff in the locker, I noticed my bb cream was missing (the only thing that fell out!). I was pissed.. I put my gym bag in my locker and walked out of the gym (luckily it was 2 blocks away from my house) and retraced my steps back home. I didn't see it when on my way home, so I then went back to the gym with my key chained flashlight (I go to the gym at 4am smh) I found the damn bb cream in the middle of the street about to run down by a dollar van (If you live in NY, you know what a dollar van is lol). Thank god the light was turning red.. my crazy behind picked it up and kept moving.. Drivers probably thought I was a bum, but I didnt care.. I found my BB cream. The end lmao

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jessIF

I bought this product after reading many reviews and I was not really impressed with the outcome. I have light blemishes and I thought that this was going to cover it ( I normally used Dior Diorskin Nude foundation) but I wanted to try something new and I did not feel like wasting more money on something new, but I paid the price I got breakouts especially on my forehead!! It also made my skin really oily and shiny and I simply just discontinued after four days! I enede up buying Dior Diorsnow BB cream and now that is something worth my money although it is 58 dollars, I love it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by RavJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this product out because of all the hype it was getting and now I really regret it ! I might have bought the wrong shade but it made my face look dull and grey, and they lack colour options so there wasn't much to choose from. This product made me breakout like crazy as well, it does not work for my oily skin AT ALL, I seriously looked like a light bulb in a dark room! I would not recommend this product to girls or guys with oily skin! I guess it could work for people with normal to dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Kaibee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a junior I'm high school so wanting to look my best, I've tried just about everything. I can honestly say I love this product. It's very light and barely feels like there's anything on my skin. I've tried many things that claim to be light and airy, for example Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam, which actually feels very oily and thick to me. As a student I have very little time in the morning to get ready if I don't want to get up while it's still dark out but this product is very easy to put on and it's coverage is amazing. I like to lean my head on my hands and I'm constantly moving and interacting with people and this product lasts the entire day(not just school day) it doesn't just wipe off when you graze your face it stays nicely covered and not blotchy. I like to pair this cream with Fit Me pressed powder by Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Missilery

After reading some of the other reviews it seemed like it is a love it or hate it kind of product. I figured I'd give it a shot since I've been looking for something to supplement my foundation powder and help smooth out the canvas. I was impressed with how the liquid felt on my skin since anything lotionesque tends to make me feel really oily. It also did a good job of smoothing out any discoloration. I think the only real flaw with the product I've experienced is the amount of product you get; I do my makeup for work six days a week and the product will probably last a month or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by AinsleyHellrud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Light coverage, feels good on the skin, perfect for daytime, little too cool-toned for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by tiffanymitchell1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to get a tinted moisturizer with SPF that was cheap and this did the job for me. So far so good, I got the medium deep color to make my face a bit tanner and it did a fairly good job at that too. It blended easily and has a nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Rahrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, I set this with a powder. If you don't set this with a powder (I feel like many other reviewers aren't and this is why they're complaining), you turn into a greaseball pretty quickly.
I have normal to dry skin on most of my face, except for my forehead and chin, where I tend to get oily. My skin is also EXTREMELY fair (the kind of fair only us redheads can be), so the fact that this doesn't come in 2 shades (usually the lightest being light/medium, which, even though it's sheer, turns me orange) is absolutely wonderful. This feels as light as a tinted moisturizer, but has sliiiightly more coverage.
Another note, if you're going for foundation-like coverage, this IS NOT something you'd enjoy. It's a BB cream, which means it's really sheer. It does even out your skin tone though. Personally I don't think I need very much coverage and don't wear foundation on a normal basis, so this is perfect. I think the best way to apply this is with your fingers, and it looks extremely natural on the skin and it's hard to tell you're wearing any makeup at all!
I always set this with powder to get more of a matte finish. After awhile I start looking a little bit shiny, but this is quickly reversed by using a blotting sheet. It has a pretty good wear time for being basically a tinted moisturizer on steroids too.
I'll definitely be repurchasing this. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I've never been a huge fan of liquid foundation. I've always found it heavy and uncomfortable. Then I found tinted moisturizer I used the Hard Candy stuff, and was pretty satisfied. And finally of course came the blow up of the BB cream. I'd been hearing about this product and actually went into Walmart, looking for the Garnier stuff, mostly because it was supposed to be amazing. When I shop, I tend to look beyond just what I'm buying, so I looked at other BB creams. Today basically every company has a BB cream, back then, they were still a new thing so there were VERY few. The Maybelline product had SPF, which for me was a huge leg up on Garnier. What was more it was about $5 cheaper. I realize some times being cheaper, is a bad thing, but basically this new fangled product came out, I knew little to nothing about, so I went with the cheaper one that had SPF. Take it home, try it, I really liked it. It gave me the evening out I was looking for in a foundation, but the weight og a moisturizer, actually it felt lighter. It wore well through the day, didn't run when I sweat ( while I was on a picket line, and was indeed sweating), and made my skin feel nicer. Let it be known because I tend to get bored and try new products, I DID try the garnier eventually, but have returned time and time again to this product