Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 7/26/2009 8:19:00 PM

Yeah, it's expensive. But for people, like me, that aren't very good at applying liquid liner, this is perfect. I also like how dark the black is, unlike other liquid eyeliners that seem like a faded out black.
I'd pay 30 just for the tip. If you can find me a mascara with the same type of tip/applicator, i'll buy it. Until then, I'm stuck paying 30 bucks.

on 7/13/2009 1:09:00 AM

i love this eyeliner!! it stays put all day and it's easy to apply. i am a noob when it comes to eyeliner and i usually want to do a really thin line. if i were to use other types of eyeliner, it'll look messy. i think it's because it's soft rather than hard.

on 6/28/2009 1:22:00 PM

I love Artliners! The black is my go-to product for cat eye/ winged liner. It's easy to use and lasts a respectable amount of time for the price. The color is deep and dark and I like the packaging. If I really need this to stay on a really long time, I use Too faced shadow ins or UDPP use the artliner for a dramatic line, then apply e/s OVER it, being gentle at the liner part, then line again over the e/s. This won't budge!

on 6/14/2009 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this till now... my HG liner for sure. I've been using it since high school. I like that this is a very inky color, not grayish like some liners tend to be. I use this to line my upper lid and extend it outward nearly everyday. I have never had a problem with its lasting power or smudging, but I'm also very wary of touching my eye makeup. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that when the tube is new, the tip can get little clumps on it. Sometimes I don't notice and apply it, and I'll get a chunky line. Not a big deal though. I've tried cheaper brands but I'm more than willing to shell out the cash for the color and staying power of this. I also prefer it to MAC Fluidline.

on 6/12/2009 1:59:00 AM

One of the very few eyeliner that can last on my lids without smudging. The applicator is precise and easy to use...good for clumsy people like me. yay. I love this eyeliner, but the L'oreal liner intense is basically the same thing, minus the $20, and I've since just kept to buying that instead.

on 5/27/2009 10:58:00 AM

It's identical to L'Oreal's Lineur Intense, so no need to pay triple the price. I've been using liquid eyeliners (for every day makeup) for longer than 10 years - this one is pretty ok, but not perfect - and definetely not "the one". I don't find the applicator very *user friendly*. Oh, yes, ans it flakes as no other I've used before... Why is it so expensive then?! Well, I think I'll return to the cheap Nivea or Rimmel liners for a while - just to have it verified that the expensive products I've been using the last years are worth the price. :-) Or not.

on 5/8/2009 12:30:00 AM

First let me say that I used to work for Lancome for many years! I love alot of their products. However, since I no longer get my items free or discounted it is so hard to get myself to pay full price. =( LOL! Anyway... I love the Artliners. They are so easy to use and stay on ALL day. Only problem I found with them is if your eyes water or get a drop of water on them... forget it. The Liner will disappear when touched by water. Other then that they are easy to use. I just wish they had more unique colors. They used to have a lime greenish gold Artliner that was a limited edition and it was my absolute favorite but it is discontinued now.

on 5/7/2009 11:04:00 PM

I absolutely love this liquid liner. I've tried the MAC liquid liner and it picks up too much out of the bottle, almost dripping. This one picks up the perfect amount and is the easiest to apply. It gives good control and I can draw a thin or thick line out of this easily. It's expensive and not water proof, so I took off a lippie.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner, I'm on my 3rd one, soon to get a forth. The felt tip is super easy to use and helps to make precise lines, especially for someone who used to be very liquid eyeliner-challenged, like me. The color is intense and rich (noir) and though it is not waterproof, it lasts for a long time. My HG liquid liner!

on 4/23/2009 2:38:00 PM

I'll keep this short. For almost $30, you get very little product. I mean VERY little product. It takes forever to dry. Tends to flake. Nice applicator, but I like L'oreal's telescopic eyeliner better. There is no way that I will repurchase. For this price, the liner better be AMAZING. This...is not.