October 23, 2014 | 1577 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by malliereviews

I own 4 of these. Peach Perfait, Strawberry shortcake, Raspberry pie and Sugar Plum. I really like that they are moistruzing and pigmented, but Peach Perfait which is a gorgeous shade has some glitter in it and I really don't like that! The packagain is not really great, because you get the lip butter smashed all over the edge. But I would really recommend these lip butters, they are super great most of them!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by sweetlikecinnamon

I have these in Strawberry Shortcake and Candy Apple, and I really like them! They are pretty much coloured lipbalms.
I believe that my lips are actually quite sensitive, but these don't make them peel or dry them out (you know those lipbalms that actually dry out your lips rather than soften them?)
They don't last a very long time on the lips, but Revlon does describe them as balms, so I don't think you can complain about them not being very long lasting. But they have amazingly good pigmentation, and they feel very nice and comfortable on the lips. I bought mine in London, but if I were able to buy them here where I live, I most definitely would buy more. Also, the packaging is very pretty, and I really like that I am able to tell the colour of the product by just looking at the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in #080 Strawberry Shortcake. It comes out a very bright pink. Think Barbie lips, and you've got it. It's a fun color for me, because I'm pretty pale and can just pull it off.

I wish I had this in more colors, because I love the way it feels on my lips. It's very creamy, and it makes my lips feel super moisturized. This is especially good for the winter, because I have very dry skin, especially during those months.

It lasts longer than I expected for this type of lip color. It isn't sticky, though. Obviously it doesn't last like a longwear lipstick, but it doesn't just wipe off immediately like some similar type lipsticks I have.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought these on sale at Ulta a few days ago in Fig Jam and Sugar Plum. I liked the colors and the soothing feel of these on my dry, cracked lips. I say that because since the winter has come even the shiniest lip glosses show up my lip issues but this didn't.

Granted, this is a good product. Some colors are sheer, some offer semi-opaque beautiful coverage. As a WOC (NW45), I love that there are more than enough colors to keep me satisfied. However, I don't find this product any more extraordinarily ground breaking than Cover Girls oldie but goodie Lipslicks (the only tinted lipcolor I was allowed to wear in high school.

If it's on sale, I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

Basically they are tinted lip balms thats why they don't last long. They definitely don't worths 7.49 i think its expensive for this product even though i really like them. Ulta often has very good promotions on Revlon products like buy 2 get one free or 40% off + they always have 3.50 or 5$ off so i usually try to buy these when they have one of these good promotions and i get 3 lip butters for like 10$

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by xoxkaylaleexox

I love this product. One of the common complaints is that the staying power is not that great, but they are so moisturizing that I don't mind reapplying. I own about 10 color; my favorites are creme brulee and raspberry pie

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by lindsaymak10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have four of these lip butters. Red Velvet is by far my favorite and is a wonderful holiday color. I'd describe it as deep red with an almost brown undertone.

The packaging is adorable and looks high-end to me. They're a beautiful edition to my makeup table.

However! I hate that these do not have a smell or taste. It would have been nice if they smelled like their names. Unscented things tend to smell like plastic to me.

These go on smooth and give the ILLUSION of moisture, but when they wear off (after an hour or two if you don't eat), they leave the lips super dry! I can't apply a lip balm under them because then they don't adhere to my lips. I can't apply a lip gloss over them because it just smears all over and looks a hot mess!

I like the shades I have, but for the price ($7 really?), I probably won't be purchasing anymore.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

Like many others, I went crazy when these came out and purchased almost all of the shades that appealed to me. I was sorely disappointed with the formulation though. They were either too glittery/gritty or too sheer or just didn't sit right on my lips (feathered/bled, faded weird, seeped into every crack).

I eventually got rid of all of these because I never wore them. I prefer the L'Oreal Caresse line 10x over this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG I love this stuff! I have almost all of them. They are so creamy and moisturizing. I like the range of colors because my look can vary so much with them. My all time favorite is Berry Smoothie, a great MLBB color. I also like the Creme Brule an awesome nude color, Pink Parfait and Sugar Plum a nice fall color. Gumdrop, the lavender color is really unique too. I love basically everyone of them

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Owluscious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my official first lipstick that I had ever gotten and I love it. For now, I only have Raspberry Pie, but I plan to get more in the future (perhaps from a BOGOF sale).
It is very pigmented and felt so smooth and creamy when I first put it on. I can only wear this color for special occasions though because it's such a vivid color -- not casual.
Overall, I really do enjoy this product minus 1 lippy due to staying power.