Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 1/22/2013 6:43:00 PM

Definitely in love with this product! Every time I go to Walmart I have to pick up another one, it's extremely moisturizing and has a very wide range of colours. Doesn't even feel like a lipstick, it feels more like a tinted lip balm. I carry one everywhere I go!

on 1/22/2013 4:09:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. I love it! I have it in Cupcake and its such a nice light pink color. I like that it has just a hint of shimmer, but not so much that its scary. The textures also very nice..

on 1/21/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Must be I'm not getting the same formula as everyone else who raves about these things. They feel so heavy and unnecessarily goopy. Gah. I'm never listening to Makeup blogs again, I work too hard to get garbage!!

on 1/21/2013 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Bought this because of the "Buttery balm" thing. Forget about buying this product if your lips gets dry and chapped all the time! I always put vaseline on before I apply lipstick but this lipstick have been one of the worst ones by far of all the lipsticks I have bought in my life but it is only because it does not work well with my dry lips. The colours are nice though and the packaging is great! But the lipstick itself is not so great for me. :( But every products works differently for other people, right?

on 1/21/2013 3:46:00 AM

I wanted to like this product soo much because i like the colours and the idea behind it.. lip butter, moisture, buttery and stuff... And I really thought with all that hype, it would make dry lips better or at least improve it.. But I was wrong... This product is not for dry lips at all!! Its ecentuates it even more!! If you have nice, non-dry lips, it would look great on you.. But not dry lips.. I thought this product will at least help hide it but it does the opposite for a lip butter im dissapointed. :(

on 1/19/2013 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

These are amazing. Perfect for everyday use, it's moisturising for the lips and the colour pay off is great. I have Strawberry Shortcake, Macaroon and Peach Parfait, and I think Peach Parfait is my favourite of the shades. The only thing I dislike about these is the packaging. When applying it feels flimsy and like it's about to snap, which is a little off putting for me because I'd HATE to break it. Other than that, I'm going to be purchasing more of these bad boys.

on 1/19/2013 4:10:00 PM

I have red velvet and creme brule. They moisturize okay but the colour doesn't stay. I know its a balm but it just kinda slides. And with the red colour it does bleed.

on 1/18/2013 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I finally caved to the constant good reviews from bloggers and bought several of these last week (2 one night and 4 more the next). I really like all the colors I bought, every single one. The formula is moisturizing on me and I love that it's less opaque and heavy than regular lipstick. I came here to give it a 5, but when I saw on several of the reviews how little product you get and rolled one up to check...I was flabbergasted to say the least. Considering the length of the tube, it's quite the intentional rip off. Will I buy them again? Yes, >IF<, Revlon increases the amount of product in the tube or if I find them BOGO free. $4 is about fair for what's in the tube, which is about the same amount you get in those skinny little Burt's Bees lip shimmers.

Update: I have 10 now. I really do love these, it's pretty much all I use these days. I even keep one on my desk or in my pocket (Pink Truffle) for when my lips feel dry. I STILL think the tube is deliberately misleading about the amount you get so will only buy them on sale, but I will continue to buy them BOGO.

on 1/17/2013 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I wanted to like it but if you have any dryness on your lips it really sticks to the dry parts and makes them stand out.

on 1/12/2013 8:27:00 PM

PROs: nice sheer color; not sparkly or super "wet" looking; subtle enough to wear everyday/casual.
CONs: more sticky than "buttery"; smells and tastes like lipstick; not moisturizing for dry winter lips; difficult to open tube.
It's more a sheer lipstick than it is butter or balm. I expected it to be more, well...,buttery; slippery, moisturizing- something closer in consistency to Burts Bees Lip Shimmers. This reminds me of CG Lipslicks, but slightly more opaque, and sticky. Pink Truffle is the tiniest bit redder than my CG Lipslicks Hipster. I like the color, and it looks good on. The look of the packaging (tube) is kinda pretty, but not worth the trouble it takes to get it open. I'll use it up eventually, but only when my lips are already super moisturized. Not a good choice for winter: sticky, dry, un-yummy lips. :(

Popular Lipsticks