April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I picked this up on a whim. My face doesn't need as much coverage as some foundations...just something to even out a lil redness and then I use concealer for a blemish here or there and under eye circles.

I was concerned getting the light/medium because I am pale as hell. However, I found when applying it with a damp beauty blender it goes on like a dream. It is light to buildable coverage. If you have any real red spots or dark undereye circles it WILL NOT cover them BUT it will lighten them. It feels ultra moisturizing and what is weird is that my oily skin does not look any oilier using this product. I usually will set it with a translucent powder or one slightly tinged with a fair skin tone color for shine control. This holds for a good maybe 6 hours. I have not broken out more than normal or had any problems with it. I will say if you are sensitive to perfumes it is VERY strong but I love the smell of Garnier products so it's a plus to me.

The color is a little dark for my skin BUT it does sheer out a bit when applying it and if you just bring it down on your neck a bit it really looks nice. If you need a little more coverage and dont want to do a separate concealer I would just add a lil liquid foundation or liquid concealer to the cream when applying and it gives it just a lil extra to cover things up.

I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. When I first bought it, I was only wearing a light moisturizer and light powder foundation. I started using this in the summer, nervous that the heat would clash with it and my oily skin, but it didn't at all! It stays on extremely well and doesn't ever look melty.It's a huge part in my everyday skincare/makeup routine and I just purchased my second tube even though there's still plenty in my first tube. I've been using it for 6 months so far and the tube is only a little over half finished. Love love love!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by SkyBrooke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVED this product. Loved though...I have dry acne prone skin that irritates easily and i was surprised how it's strong scent didn't irritate my skin! it made it look very nice and hydrated which is unheard of for my skin! However, i started a new acne regimen using Re tin-A at night and Benzyl Peroxide in the morning. Everything was going fine until i started having a reaction to the Benzyl. Unfortunately, i could no longer use the BB cream as well because it BURNED like you wouldnt believe!!! Even after i stoped using the Benzyl it still was horrible!!! At least i got to the end of the tube first! haha So i guess it wasnt wasted! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by 36monsters

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I used the cream I was impressed with the light non-greasy texture and the ease in which it blended in with my natural skin tone. I wanted a product that would help restore my glow, not give me a false looking orange-ish tint, and BB Cream delivered! It blended beautifully and I didnít feel as though I was piling layer upon layer on my skin. During the dry winter months I augment my beauty routine with fairly thick facial cream and was curious to see how it would work with the BB Skin Renew. I applied my normal moisturizer after my shower, let it absorb, and then followed it with a layer of the BB Cream. The two blended flawlessly and I was again rewarded with bright cheerful skin for an entire day! With an SPF of 15 and a nice fresh white tea and ginger scent itís just right for daily use.
So, if youíre looking for a great product that gives you maximum bang for your buck, wonít clog your pores with greasy oily gunk, BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector is just what this girl recommends.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by vanyachap

I've heard some recommendations and I decided to give it a shot. I regret that. It makes my skin oily.The coverage is low,but my mother likes it.When I bought it the oily skin version wasn't out yet,so I made a mistake. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

First of all I just want to say that I have a hate/love relationship with Garnier............either it's a great product or a tottaly crappy one, so that's why I keep on buying their products.
I picked up this BB cream after all the fuss about it in the Fair/Light shade. I was surprised how big the tube was for just over 12 bucks I believe. The consistency is nice and you don't need much for decent coverage but it's also buildable and it won't look "caked on" like.
The shade is just a bit too dark for me now in the winter but I blend well and apply some loose powder along the jaw line.
I normally use OLAY's CC cream which I love it's super light and really gives radiance but if I want more coverage I will mix this with the Olay total effects 7InOne CC cream.
It stays on quite a bit, I definately get 7hrs (I have skin on the drier side)
I also haven't reached for my Lancome Miracle foundation or Estee Lauder's Lucidity foundation because I really feel like I get enough coverage between the BB and CC cream (probably because it's the winter) The bottle will last me forever and most likely I will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

I was interested in this product, but never purchased it. My friend however gave me hers because it was too dark for her skin.
Regardless of the BB vs Tinted Moisturizer debate it applies like a TM. It is very sheer coverage, and blends into the skin very well. Be careful not to use too much or else it will look greasy. I found that it didn't have that great of staying power.
I use this, put concealer on and then a bit of powder in my t-zone for a more natural look. It is nice for winter when I want more moisturizing products.
I wish it contained SPF though.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a very sheer coverage and has dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Way too orange and dark for my skin so i could not even use it :/

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only BB cream I've tried, so I have nothing else to compare it to. It was okay. I used to use it for work when I worked in the fast food industry. It was pleasant, decent coverage for a BB cream and it seemed to last well in a kitchen environment. I bought this so I wouldn't have to waste any of my good foundations and thought it would be a little better for my skin. I thought it was okay, but I like to feel like I have something on my skin. Although I have nothing to compare it to, I just think BB creams aren't for me, so I wouldn't buy this again. If I was to buy a BB cream again I'd try another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

This is ok. It looks nice when putting it on and blends nicely as well. The only problem is the staying power doesn't seem all that great. Its more like a nice "tinted moistourizer". However it does make a great body makeup for legs if blended with a bronzing lotion.