August 20, 2014 | 1910 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

This is the first BB cream I buy and try. I dont really like it. I mean i get what a bb cream is supposed to do. okay its easy to put on and I like the dewy look you get at first. but not long after it starts to look streaky and bad. I tried using it under my revlon colorstay foundation but it still makes my face look streaky at the end of the day and comes off too easy.. this shade was also a tad bit too dark for my skin which is i guess my fault as i couldve bought the lighter shade but meh i dunno.. i hate looking like a ghost

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Orientexpress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product and I have repurchased several times. I think the main reason most people don't like it is because of its somewhat heavy/oily texture. I think the texture is ideal for those with normal/dry skin. I also find that application technique makes a marked difference in the way this product sits on the skin. I used to apply the cream with my fingers and my skin looked greasy within a few hours. Now, I apply with a dry latex makeup sponge. Broken capillaries and dark circles are blurred, my to tone and color are uniform, but it looks as if I'm not wearing makeup. I swipe a few small blobs on my cheeks, nose, and forehead then "stipple" all over with the sponge. I also have skin79's pink bb cream. I prefer garnier's hands down for color and sheer coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by XJ6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this product...
I have it in light but it's definitely too dark for me. I bought it last spring and used it during summer when I had a slight tan. Right now it's winter and it definitely looks about 3-4 shades darker than my skin tone (plus I've noticed that it oxidizes quite badly on the skin, making it darker than it already is).
It does melt off quite quickly, especially on a hot summer day, but since I still wanted to wear something just to slightly even out the skin, I found it 'okay' for that purpose.
Compared to Maybelline's BB cream it's definitely thicker and darker.
I would purchase it again, if it's on sale (for 5 euros, like I bought it).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mmarteen

It was my first BB cream and so I don't have much to compare it to, I have used Clinque's city block and neutrogena's skin enhancing sheer foundation and this provided that same thin level of coverage that I prefer. (Doesn't cover freckles and moles, just evens out the skin tone and offers sun protection). When I need more coverage, it's build-able with powder, blush or bronzer. It is very matte, almost chalky. I am trying a different bb product next but I would buy this again, the price is right and unlike some bbs, it comes in a good sized tube not some tiny little container. With only two colors (and no way to see the product inside), the color could be a hit or miss but the light worked on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by veroespinosa88

I honestly dont know what to do with this product.. I honestly hate throwing things away if i havent used them up. I was used to my asian BB creams as I liven in China but once I got back home I decided to try the drugstore BB creams. I chose this one cuz I like the eye roller concealer.
This BB cream applies ok it is so sheer it can be used just as a moisturizer. I have normal skin but I do have hormonal acne. This does nothing for me. It doesnt cover up absolutely anything! It is like i wasnt wearing a thing. Plus it makes me look like I showered in oil after a couple of hours. When I wear my foundation I dont get oily until maybe 6 hours.
This product for me is pretty useless the only think i liked is the smell. I think it would be ok for someone with dry skin but it is impossible to wear without powder and concealer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by calooza

For reference i have oily acne prone skin.

I bought this a really long time ago, when it first came out. I had heard about asian bb creams, and was very curious about western ones.

First of all, the first color that came out was medium, just too dark and orangey for my skin tone. But i could manage this by applying with a makeup sponge.

The consistency is very thick but applies well to the skin.

However this made my face look so oily and shiny. I had to blot all the time through the day. A couple of times after, it made my face itchy so i stopped using it and i throw it away in the trash.

I do not recommend this for oily sensitive skin.

For dry skin it seems that it works very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by lavroxanna

HORRIBLE product. Thank god I have a yellow undertone because some people complained about getting an orange-y look when they applied this. For me, my face turned RED instead. In addition, it was not very moisturizing and even when I applied moisturizer underneath the BB cream, it still felt dry some days. I don't know where the good reviews for Garnier's BB cream came from around September last year, but I'm glad they're gone. There are MUCH better BB creams (and CC creams) out there that won't make you look ridiculous. This didn't sit well on my skin and whenever I even rubbed my hand against my face, some of the product would come off, even hours after application. Horrible product and I will never, ever repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by loveandtheft84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this BB cream. I did not purchase it myself. A friend of mine gave it to me because it reacted weird with her skin, but I thought I'd try it out for myself because I was looking for something with very light coverage.
I have extremely dry skin (like so dry it flakes all the time and normal foundations don't work well unless I mix them with moisturizer or use rosewater on my face) and so I don't usually have a problem with oiliness so I don't know how it would work on normal-oily skin, but it really makes my dry skin look good.
I also am in chlorine because I swimming a lot and today I put it on as soon as I got home from the pool without putting any other moisturizer on my face prior to applying the BB cream and I'm impressed. I put two layers on and my skin looks great. My pores look smaller, the redness in my cheeks is almost gone and my skin isn't dry at all. I like it.
I really don't like the way it smells though. I also thought that there was a lot of product in the container.
I liked this product more than the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Janette4

Pros:
Does hide small in-corrections/blemishes
Blends in great

Cons:
Smells a little
Makes my skin look oily after a couple of hours
Pimples

This is my first BB cream that I have tried. I wasn't too sure how it was supposed to do. After reading some reviews I found that other people had the same comments. It makes my skin feel so oily after a couple of hours. It almost feel like its caked on a little because it feels heavy. I did notice though that it covers nicely how it says its supposed to. Maybe its due to my oily forehead and chin that this product wasn't for me. Lastly, I am almost certain this caused sudden burst of pimples. I normally get one maybe two a month but this stuff the more I began using it after maybe 2 1/2 months I realized it was clogging my pores. After not using it they went away. Again, maybe due to my already oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by jejunejunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've heard so many good things about BB Cream, but I'll have to try a different brand. This was really disappointing. It felt too heavy to wear all-over, and I should know better by now: when the only options are light/medium/dark, "light" is NEVER light enough. It looked orange-y on my skin, and overall didn't cover any better than a regular foundation.