September 17, 2014 | 1934 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i only tried a sample of this, so my review is not on this product's wear but really more on it's shade. this is now available in a "Fair/Light" shade, and i was excited to test it since all the BB creams available at the drugstore seem to be much too dark for my pale, NC15-20 skin. i was shocked when i squeezed this out and saw that the product was *literally* a muted orange color! when i blended this onto my face it did sheer out some but i still had a very significant pumpkin-colored veil over my skin. it was as if i had put on an orange color-corrective primer! so unfortunately, if you are NC20 or lighter, this will probably not work out for you (from my experience). as for the texture, it didn't seem hydrating at all (i have normal/dry skin and didn't have moisturizer on underneath) and dried quickly with no dewiness, almost exactly like an impossibly sheer, oil-free matte foundation. gave no coverage for me. i didn't want to give it a terrible rating because i didn't use it enough to properly and fully review it but the fact that something labeled "Fair" was made that orange is a shame. i'm going to try a Missha BB cream and will hopefully have better luck.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Only tried this once !!

Pros:
- It's easy to blend out on my VERY dry acne skin.
- It feel like very moisturizing to my skin

Cons:
- The color is to dark.
- Don't like the smell and it's kinda strong I think
- I thought it would cover more

I will not buy it again!
I'll update my review later!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by bossylilthing84

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I apply primer on the 'T' zone area to help with large pores and shine, then apply the BB cream with a latex free sponge. You can't go by what it looks like while applying as it needs a few minutes to set, so if you keep applying it thinking it's not covering, it will look too dark. I use a small amount over my whole face, neck and chest. I go back over my cheeks since that is where I have redness. Set with powder on the T-zone and I'm good to go. NO more applying, moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, foundation and powder. I don't have acne or acne scars, I'm not covered in wrinkles or have discoloration. I do have fair, freckled skin with a lot of pink in my cheeks and an uneven skin tone..this product does not mask your face, it blurs imperfections, makes the skin look healthy and feel great. Two great things about this product: 1. outside your face looks natural, not older due to heavy foundation, 2. under the florescent office lighting I no longer look washed out and too pale. Florescent lighting is not kind; especially to pale strawberry blondes! I love this product and when it starts to get hot I'll give the oil free formula a try to see how it holds up against the Texas heat. I'll be using this product for years to come and will save time and a small fortune not having to buy so many products!! Thank you Garnier!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

This is the first BB cream I buy and try. I dont really like it. I mean i get what a bb cream is supposed to do. okay its easy to put on and I like the dewy look you get at first. but not long after it starts to look streaky and bad. I tried using it under my revlon colorstay foundation but it still makes my face look streaky at the end of the day and comes off too easy.. this shade was also a tad bit too dark for my skin which is i guess my fault as i couldve bought the lighter shade but meh i dunno.. i hate looking like a ghost

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Orientexpress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product and I have repurchased several times. I think the main reason most people don't like it is because of its somewhat heavy/oily texture. I think the texture is ideal for those with normal/dry skin. I also find that application technique makes a marked difference in the way this product sits on the skin. I used to apply the cream with my fingers and my skin looked greasy within a few hours. Now, I apply with a dry latex makeup sponge. Broken capillaries and dark circles are blurred, my to tone and color are uniform, but it looks as if I'm not wearing makeup. I swipe a few small blobs on my cheeks, nose, and forehead then "stipple" all over with the sponge. I also have skin79's pink bb cream. I prefer garnier's hands down for color and sheer coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by XJ6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this product...
I have it in light but it's definitely too dark for me. I bought it last spring and used it during summer when I had a slight tan. Right now it's winter and it definitely looks about 3-4 shades darker than my skin tone (plus I've noticed that it oxidizes quite badly on the skin, making it darker than it already is).
It does melt off quite quickly, especially on a hot summer day, but since I still wanted to wear something just to slightly even out the skin, I found it 'okay' for that purpose.
Compared to Maybelline's BB cream it's definitely thicker and darker.
I would purchase it again, if it's on sale (for 5 euros, like I bought it).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mmarteen

It was my first BB cream and so I don't have much to compare it to, I have used Clinque's city block and neutrogena's skin enhancing sheer foundation and this provided that same thin level of coverage that I prefer. (Doesn't cover freckles and moles, just evens out the skin tone and offers sun protection). When I need more coverage, it's build-able with powder, blush or bronzer. It is very matte, almost chalky. I am trying a different bb product next but I would buy this again, the price is right and unlike some bbs, it comes in a good sized tube not some tiny little container. With only two colors (and no way to see the product inside), the color could be a hit or miss but the light worked on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by veroespinosa88

I honestly dont know what to do with this product.. I honestly hate throwing things away if i havent used them up. I was used to my asian BB creams as I liven in China but once I got back home I decided to try the drugstore BB creams. I chose this one cuz I like the eye roller concealer.
This BB cream applies ok it is so sheer it can be used just as a moisturizer. I have normal skin but I do have hormonal acne. This does nothing for me. It doesnt cover up absolutely anything! It is like i wasnt wearing a thing. Plus it makes me look like I showered in oil after a couple of hours. When I wear my foundation I dont get oily until maybe 6 hours.
This product for me is pretty useless the only think i liked is the smell. I think it would be ok for someone with dry skin but it is impossible to wear without powder and concealer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by calooza

For reference i have oily acne prone skin.

I bought this a really long time ago, when it first came out. I had heard about asian bb creams, and was very curious about western ones.

First of all, the first color that came out was medium, just too dark and orangey for my skin tone. But i could manage this by applying with a makeup sponge.

The consistency is very thick but applies well to the skin.

However this made my face look so oily and shiny. I had to blot all the time through the day. A couple of times after, it made my face itchy so i stopped using it and i throw it away in the trash.

I do not recommend this for oily sensitive skin.

For dry skin it seems that it works very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by lavroxanna

HORRIBLE product. Thank god I have a yellow undertone because some people complained about getting an orange-y look when they applied this. For me, my face turned RED instead. In addition, it was not very moisturizing and even when I applied moisturizer underneath the BB cream, it still felt dry some days. I don't know where the good reviews for Garnier's BB cream came from around September last year, but I'm glad they're gone. There are MUCH better BB creams (and CC creams) out there that won't make you look ridiculous. This didn't sit well on my skin and whenever I even rubbed my hand against my face, some of the product would come off, even hours after application. Horrible product and I will never, ever repurchase!!!