Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 4/29/2013 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this product when it first came out and it wasn't cheap (about $15 dollars). I had also assumed since it claimed to "protect" skin that there must be some sort of sunscreen in it, but upon further inspection it appeared that was not the case.

When I actually tried out the product it was halfway decent for about 2 or 3 uses (albiet, runny), but the more I used it, the more orange the product started to look on my skin. I was already taking a gamble, since the box claimed to cater to light/medium skintones while I am very fair-skinned.

Overall, I did not consider the product to be worth the price, and it didn't do much for me. I thought there would be more benefits to the cream, but it just left my face greasy and orange.

on 4/29/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Horrible product!

First of all this is not cheap, this was over $15..and at Wal Mart! where everything is cheaper..but I decided to give this a go anyway and just keep the receipt in case, and am I glad I did! def. returning this.

First when I got it out of the box I shook it and noticed it sounded very liquidy like there was water inside. Then I opened it up and right away noticed there was foundation all over the cap area..

Then I decided to apply this with my fingers, so I squeezed some out slowly and even that was too much because this stuff comes out super fast! it's very runny and liquidy, even as I dabbed some on my face it was starting to slide down..
Then as I was blending..I noticed the color was pure orange! not a little bit orange, not a hint of orange tones..but pure orange! there was no other color in it..I promise you!
But I decided to blend it out anyways and see how it applies at least, the coverage/finish etc.

omg! nightmare! pure nightmare! so I started with my cheeks and then went up to my forehead...meanwhile my cheeks were uneven! this does NOT apply evenly..I looked like I had orange streaks on my face because it did not cover my entire face it kept missing spots and going everywhere..oh my goodness..I wouldn't even call this a tinted moisturizer I would call this water with orange paint.
After I finished..or TRIED to finish applying this all over my face in the end it looked like someone took a tissue and wiped my face with it..it was that uneven I'm serious! I was shocked..I couldn't understand what was wrong with this product..too much water maybe? that's usually what happens..

So..right away I had to wipe this off! I could not let this sit on my face any longer I looked like an oompa loompa..except worse! with a streaky orange face..omg! I just can't get over how bad it looked..
it covered nothing! it didn't stay on my face even as I was applying/blending it out..wow..I can honestly say I have never encountered a product this bad..

I will def. not repurchase this again. I will be returning it.
I would not recommend this to anyone, this product has no purpose.
Very expensive for what it is/and does..not worth a penny.
Pretty disappointed..I had high hopes.
This does not deserve 1 lippie.

on 4/29/2013 2:27:00 AM

This bb cream was a no go for me. The stuff kept pooling in the cap if stored right side up.
When i applied it, it went on smoothly, evened out skin tone and concealed really well, but it turned my face a whole shade lighter and pronounced my wrinkles and pores like no other. Got this i light/medium as medium/deep was too dark.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

So recently I bought this product and so far I am liking it, I find it where I live way too pricey for the actual product but ya this is a good product for dry/normal skin, I definitely recommend a moisturizer before applying it other wise it's harder to blend EVEN with you fingers! After the first couple mins you apply it, it may look a little "dry" or too matte but after a while it adjusts to your face making a dewy healthy glow! Throughout the day it evened out my skin tone but not with my under eye bags but that's okay... So far THUMBS UP! I recommend it!

on 4/27/2013 9:32:00 AM

really unimpressed with this but I'm yet to try a 'bb' cream I like.

doesn't provide any sort of coverage if your looking to use this as a tinted moisturiser, horrible orange shade, even if you buy the light and excessive amount of glittery highlighter which I suspect this product relies on to fool people into thinking its making them 'glow'

BLEH.

on 4/23/2013 2:05:00 PM

I am absolutely shocked and stunned at the low "buy-again" rating for this amazing product. I love it.

After my morning skincare routine, I would apply it the same way I apply my daytime moisturizer, right over my SPF 15 lotion. I pat it all over my face then blend with my fingers. I promptly apply my cream blush (using fingertips and blending). Like with foundation, I would set with loose powder then proceed with the rest of my makeup.

The product makes my skin glow and I get compliments on how great my skin looks. By not needing to use a foundation brush, I shave off minutes in my morning beauty routine. This product is a lifesaver!

on 4/21/2013 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It smells weird and has poor coverage. I look so oily when i wear this.

on 4/17/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's incredibly oily and dark for fair skin type. It just looked like dirt on my face. not for oily skins.

on 4/15/2013 4:19:00 AM

I've used this product to the end now and still debating weather to buy it again. I did enjoy just puttin it on when I was in a rush and have been complemented on the colour base. It is a nice product and does moisturize and help assist my skin. It's got a dewy finish which is give a healthy glow. I think I will re purchase it.

on 4/13/2013 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Nice and light, feels nice on my skin (which is dry at the moment). A bit dark for my skin tone, it blends well though. My skins clear apart from one little blemish, so I don't need much coverage. A good primer is needed first or it won't look that great. I'm not a big fan of the packaging, I prefer tubs because you can get all the product out. Overall it feels nice and looks good.