July 29, 2014 | 1269 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedskier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This BB cream is ok but I don't like it as well as L'Oreal or Clinique. It has moisturizing texture with some light coverage. It's not as silky or luxurious as the L'Oreal. And didn't give my skin the feeling of being repaired that I got with the Clinique. It's a reasonably priced, decent product but I think there are better options.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by speedymouse

My mom bought this for me after seeing it mentioned in a Financial Times article, and I like it pretty well. It's a great moisturizer (my skin feels smooth and bouncy when I wash it off at the end of the day) and doesn't break me out. It doesn't stay matte or anything, but I didn't expect it to. I'm NC25 and I think that's about as light/cool as you can be with this 'light/medium' bb cream and not look like an oompa-loompa who had a run-in with a tanning bed once this stuff oxidizes. On my skin tone the oxidation that others mention isn't really a problem. It doesn't cover zits, but tones down general redness. I would like to try the oil-free version next.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by crf

This product is wonderful. Although a little drying for some skins. If you have lots of wrinkles or dry skin -- do not buy this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by cb0001

I was very excited to try this product based on all the reviews. I bought the light/medium and upon trying it on my hand it seemed to match pretty well. I tried to use it by itself and at first it seemed to be absorbing well but I ended up needing a powder. I did my make up as usual and decided to use this as a primer. It darkened a bit after half hour. It felt ok but it was nothing to rave about. I like my MAC studio fix on its own much better. I feel that this would be a better product for the summer to wear to the beach or the pool but it is not something I want to use every day or all day. It hasn't made me feel oily or dry but I don't like how it looks after wearing it for 6-7 hours. When I put my studio fix on, I leave it alone and it stays the same ALL day. No surprises every time I look in the mirror. Not sure I am on the BB bandwagon. Too Face is tacky and settles into creases. Lancome oxidizes and turns orange. Clinique's is a pricey tinted moisturizer- not enough coverage. I'm done trying! Until I try the Asian ones. But discouraged to buy online as there are a lot of knock-offs.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, after applying, for the first 5-15 minutes, I love the effect this had on my late-30's skin: kinda dewy, skin tone evened like a light fundation.

But, under cool, dry conditions or warm, humid conditions this stuff always turned fake tan orange on me and within two weeks I couldn't apply it to the bridge of my nose of brow because my eyes were becoming sensitized to the smell.

My skin did not improve over these two weeks.

This made me look awful and I hate products like these because I'm a busy person and I shouldn't have to worry that a product will turn me orange or have some other embarrassing effect -- it's one thing to not give me the skin-improving results, but let me go out into the world looking worse? No thank you and Garnier has lost a customer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really surprised this BB cream doesn't have a higher overall rating! It is a great price for the money - you get a huge bottle compared to other drugstore rand BB creams. I feel like this gives you very good coverage and I use this in place of a
Foundation. It is a little on the thick side and definitely applies like a cream foundation. I find that it does a great job at making my complexion even and smooth looking. The smell is not good and not bad, just basic and unobtrusive. It is the perfect everyday BB cream because it is cheaper than most per ounce. When I'm going out and doing full makeup I use this as a secondary primer; first my primer to even fine lines, them this BB cream to even complexion and help the foundation grab better to my skin and give it longer lasting power, and then my foundation. I really like this BB cream!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by choobby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first time trying a BB cream, I kind of liked it for the first week. But after a week, it felt oily and it also broke me out :(.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by hanaohdear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Worst result! The product makes you turn into a bright, orange oompa loompa /OR bad tan but does re-hydrate your skin.
As well as being over priced, it is better worth to stick to your normal foundation, if you are using this for coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Susanfoster90

Bought this when it first came out for £7 it was one of the first BB creams I used. I felt this just added oiliness to my face with a hint of colour! Being quite oily this did not last the whole day unless I applied tonnes of powder leaving me looking very cakey! It was not very good al blurring out imperfections without help from a powder! I have used many Asian bb creams and they are by far more nourishing, less oily and give good coverage for acne prone skin! Overall this was a disappointment! I think it would be ok for someone with dry flawless skin who wants a lot of moisture with just a hint of colour to their complexion.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

Eh. This was my first bb cream so I didn't have much to compare it to, but it left me underwhelmed. First of all, I know bb creams are supposed to give you a light touch of color, but I dislike the fact that there are so few shade options. I'm not ridiculously pale, but this was just too dark for me. I also noticed that throughout the day it would start looking a little orange.
My face felt greasy after I applied this. I mostly used this on vacation when I didn't care much about makeup and just wanted a light coverage and some SPF protection. I do like how much product you get in the tube and how it's easy to control how much comes out, but I won't be repurchasing. I like I like the idea of a bb cream more than I actually like bb creams.