August 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by s2chanchans2

This BB cream is great!

I ordered it off Ebay after hearing such a big hype over this, and sure enough I understand why this is a popular product!

In terms of coverage, it's pretty good! It's blendable, and a lot easier to spread than my other BB cream. However I was looking for one that is a medium to full coverage, and I'd say this is a light to medium coverage.
There isn't really any obvious fragrance to this, so I guess it's a big plus, making it seem more natural and better for your skin.
It felt sticky when I first applied it, but it soon dried up leaving my skin supple and moisturized.
I love the packaging! It doesn't look cheap and tacky which is also a plus, cos hey... Who doesn't want nice-looking cosmetics laying around for people to look at ;)
However, it would of been better if I could see how much product there is left, the bottle is kinda heavy itself, so it would be hard to determine how much product you have left.

Would purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

***ATTENTION OLIVE, TAN & LIGHT BROWN GIRLS...***

WOW!

I ordered some samples of this directly from Korea after doing a TON of research on BB creams for weeks. I also ordered 3 comparable creams from other companies - BB's that were good for acne prone skin and discoloration.

While I also tried the BRTC Blemish Recover Balm SPF 28 and Liole - Beyond The Solution, I like this much more because I feel like I got more immediate results from wearing this for about a week and the samples for this were MUCH more generous so I got a clearer picture of how it works. This smoothed on easier, and was also water resistant (could even apply it to a moist face - the others would not blend in while semi wet and generally didn't feel as good going on).

This brought pimples that were under the surface of my skin up and out really fast and seemed to heal them and diminish them immediately and left over acne marks literally started to fade within the first two days!

I DID NOT BUY THIS TO USE AS A FOUNDATION!!! It makes an INCREDIBLE PORELESS PRIMER under my foundation and makeup. I don't consider this makeup/foundation at all, and since I am black/mixed, I certainly would NOT wear this as foundation. BUT, since I am not that dark (a true nc42/43 - C5/6 - not a sun-tanned girl...) and this blends in more like a lotion rather than sitting on top of skin like makeup and doesn't make me super pale, it actually works fine without any major issues. Under makeup, this makes my face look BRIGHTER, not LIGHTER!

Other ethnic girls who are up to deep tan/light brown should try it UNDER their makeup as healthy skin primer and Asian companies should probably start making these good BB's in darker and yellow based colors because the American versions SUCK and I know some Asian girls who are naturally darker than I am...just saying...

My foundation wears over it beautifully while looking more glowy than usual and I use far less foundation with it than without which is awesome! It makes me look flawless and extends the wear of my makeup while improving my skin and evening my skin tone... I don't think I could ask for anything more.

I will update if anything changes, but I just ordered a full bottle of the authentic stuff, so, for now, I am hooked! HG Primer+ continued >>

22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by patchatiss

Well, first off, Skin79 bb creams have never given me any breakouts of any kind, that's a major plus as I have eczema on my face from every now and then. However, the hot pink Skin79 does not provide a lot of coverage, concealer still needed! This one does have a grey tint, it's no biggie, blends in pretty quickly. Though bear in mind that the effect of bb cream varies depending on how you apply it (beauty blender, hand, sponge etc) applying directly with a sponge gives the most sheer coverage :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Daydremes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! I've tried all of the Skin79 formulas, and I like this one the best. My skin is normal/ combo. I start with a moisture lotion with sunscreen ( can't get too much sunscreen!) and then top it off with this BB cream. I smooth a very small amount all over my face, even the eye area. This will prevent oily breakthrough, and leave me looking flawless all day. It also reflects light away from the fine lines. I don't use foundation anymore! The coverage is very light and it blends into the skin, even though it looks gray coming out. I gave the packaging an average score, because I order mine from Amazon in sample packets instead of the bottle. This has worked well for me though. It's always fresh. I top it off with just enough mineral powder to balance any shine, and I'm all set!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I DO think this is good, but this is for people that want a light/sheer coverage.
I have dry, sensitive skin, about an NC20 in colour right now. This is a little bit too grey and pink, but I just adjust the colour with my Kett colour adjuster:
This means that I actually keep my BB cream in a jar, since I need to mix it up with a little stick.
I kinda liked the Gold one better for most of the year for me because it has slightly more coverage and is a little more moisturizing, which is good for my dry skin. The Gold one is a little heavier though, which is not good for warm summers - it doesn't let the skin breathe much and the only place my face managed to sweat was on my eyebrows, where I had none of the Gold BB Cream XD On skin that isn't dry, the gold one may look too dewy if not set with some powder. Because the Gold one gives slightly more coverage, it means I can use less of it. About the coverage of the pink one: if you use it like me: put a few dots on and "blend" with a beauty blender, you will only manage to slightly even out your skin tone - the coverage will be sheer. This is OK with me though as I have decent skin. Where I actually need coverage I use a concealer. On the other hand, such a light coverage looks like no foundation at all - it looks like you just have good skin (although you can't detect the gold one on me either when same method of application is used). It evens out skin texture very well.
What I like about wearing this is that my skin seems to dry out much less than with many of my other foundations. My skin doesn't feel moist, but it's as the BB Cream protects it from losing moisture due to the windy cold conditions where I live. This prevents my skin from going flaky. If I just use a moisturizer, my skin IS moist and... by the laws of physics and chemistry (message me if you really want to know why), when it's cold and windy, my skin dries out. So: BB Cream is for me a must-have in the winter!
BTW: I have noticed that BB creams are good as primers too and the makeup I apply over lasts much longer than with my other foundation, So the first step in my morning routine is applying moisturizer, then BB cream all over my face and whatever more I need on top of that. Applying BB cream under my under-eye-concealer has made the small wrinkles under my eyes go away a bit. I think it's due to that my concealer is a little bit drying, although it's the most moisturizing one I've found yet, and the BB cream doesn't let the concealer dry out my skin.
This hasn't broken my sensitive skin out and as far as I have seen (used for about 8 months), BB Creams from Skin79 don't clog my pores and in general makes my skin feel comfortable. One of the other things that I love with BB creams is that they even out the surface of the skin and make pores look less deep and everything generally smoother. If I should put any warnings on BB-creams it's:
1) they can be too heavy for warm summers - they feel like they're suffocating the skin a bit - you will only sweat from the areas on your face where you haven't applied them
2) I hate the orange one - it has a very different coverage and texture from the hot pink and gold one, so if you're planning on purchasing it, read the reviews first
BTW, girl 2 reviews down: people don't need to be lazy to want to have an all-in-one product, some people just don't have half an hour to spend in front of the mirror every morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by BonnyL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a die hard liquid makeup user for many many years. Now that my skin is "getting older" I was finding regular liquid makeup didn't cut it any longer. That, combined with some redness on my cheeks, I was in search of something better for my aging skin. I had always been intrigued by BB creams so decided to try a few of the popular brands. The Skin79 BB cream is definitely one of my favorites. I have been using the Skin79 and the Missha perfect cover BB cream for over a year now and my skin has never looked better. Won't ever be without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by InSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream is really just all the stuff you used to use put together. Literally. I compared this to a mixture of my own I created of my favorite sunblock, foundation (with acne control...Neutrogena), and a few drops of argan oil. It was the SAME. Same texture, same coverage, same application, same feel. SAME SAME SAME. Leave it to Asia to create a new crazy beauty hype. My own mixture that I have been using for some time has reduced the darkness under my eyes and fine lines around my mouth. This cream (used for 2 weeks) seems to allow the creases by my mouth to start to deepen. There is nothing about any facial cream that makes it miraculous. Buy this cream if you're too lazy to follow a regular routine or mix up your products in your palm...or if you enjoy trial and error shade matching attempts. Seriously a waste of time. Good for lazy people!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by porkiepine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This seems like a good BB cream since it provides sheer to medium coverage and does not break me out. But it is so hard to blend. Sometimes, it seems to match my skin shade but most of the time I just look like a ghost. The grey tint doesn't usually oxidize with me. And I don't have time in the morning to wait if it'll oxidize or not, before going to work. I just used the sample it came with and left the pump bottle unused. I am using Dr Jart BB cream now and that one's a lot better!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by jinnyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When applied to the skin it does feel quite moisturizing and the grey undertones soon oxidize, but i find that despite the moisturizing elements this product will still hang on to the dry patches of the skin. It has a matte finish and the last power is quite good too. Also, i find the formula quite thick for my liking although it has medium-full converage and i think this will probably work best with people who have oily skin. I wouldn't buy it again because even though i like it, i don't love it to the point where i would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd wear anything but powder on my face again, but this stuff is pure magic! I've used it for a week now to test it out. Thanks to age and BCP I'm not really acne prone (anymore) but my skin is super sensitive to changes in the regime and this manifests itself as gross little milia under my skin's surface. Thankfully I did not experience any dreaded reactions with the skin79 BB cream!

As many others have mentioned it does have a grey cast, but it's quite the chameleon because it adjusts to a wide range of fair to medium skin tones. In my experience the coverage is light to medium, which is exactly what I want. I love that it contains SPF because I'm notoriously lazy about applying a separate sunscreen under my makeup.

I can't really say that it controls oil, but it doesn't make me any oilier and that's a win for me! The skin whitening properties seem to be effective. After a week my skin tone seems to look better and more even when I take my makeup off. The first day I used it I was brewing a big hurtful pimple between my eyebrows from TOTM. By the end of the day after wearing this BB cream it was noticeably smaller and less red.

To summarize, I'm amazed that this product lives up to it's claims and it is a definite repurchase!