October 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by snowpaum

This bb cream is for people who have oily skin although people with dry skin can still use it. I bought this from Amazon for a cheap price, and I liked it. Although the cream has gray undertone, once it's applied on your skin, it oxidizes quickly. This really doesn't have its own 'color' like other typical Korean bb creams do (Korean bb creams are generally whiter because the standard of beauty is white skin, sadly). When I applied it on my face, it was so thick that I only had to use very small amount. I had to be careful not to pump too much. Generally, it gives a very natural look that when I put it on, people think I have nothing on my face. For all Asian girls who have oily&tanned skin, I strongly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by xxkelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this product after watching many YouTube reviews. It took me a while to figure out how to work with it, but now that I've got a routine down I really enjoy this stuff. I use the Yes To Blueberries cleansing towelette followed by Urban Decay All-Nighter as a primer. Then, I apply just over a pea-sized amount. This stuff is thick, so I cover the bottom half of my face, and then work to the top. After I've applied it, I wait a couple minutes while the grayish tone that the product initially has turns more fleshy. Then I do a light dusting over whatever powder I'm using at the moment (lately MAC Studio Fix) and that helps warm the color up for me. Then I go on with the rest of my face (bronzer, blush, whatever).

+PRO: What I love about this stuff is that I can build up a nice overage and yet it still feels light and "healthy" ...Also, I stay matter throughout the day when I wear this BB cream as opposed to a traditional liquid foundation. My face doesn't feel heavy or oily when I wear this. The packaging is nice-looking and cleanly.

-CON: It's a little hard to work with because of the thickness. You've really got to let it set for a good 5 minutes before setting with a powder, as it seems to be a little sticky up until the 5-minute mark. Also, it only comes in one light shade that doesn't suit me in the summertime.

*OVERALL: LOVE this product and will continue to repurchase whilst hoping that they make a tanner shade!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by luchadors

I've been using this bb cream for a little over a year now, and I still have quite a bit remaining! Only downside?: its in a 'one-shade-fits-most' color. I don't have the darkest completion, (for reference, I'm an NC20), so applying a pea sized amount will give enough coverage without making me look white & ghostly. Purchased mine on amazon for about $15 including shipping. Overall, it was fairly priced, moderately accessible seeing as its from Korea, and it's little pump feature makes it a dream to get the right amount of product out. A great first bb cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a stay at home mom, and this is my go-to product for everyday. I wear it when I want lighter coverage than foundation, and it covers better than NARS Pure Radiant TM. I find the coverage closer to MAC Studio Moisture Tint. I'm NC20 and a few minutes after application the shade adjusts to my tone with ease. The texture feels like gel; very light and creamy. It spreads and covers better than any tinted moisturizer I've used, and when I wash my face at the end of the night, quite a bit comes off on the washcloth, so I know it lasts through the day. If I had one complaint, it's that there isn't much oil control. It's not quite as oily as the VIP Gold version, which I wear when I need more moisture, but does require a setting powder and blotting sheets throughout the day. I purchased this from a reputable seller on Amazon, for around $15, shipping included. I love the packaging, and the sanitary pump dispenser.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Mikaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! I'm Asian and It matches my skin tone and it doesn't feel heavy like foundation. As for me, I have a bit of oily skin and this doesn't make my skin to break out. This has a grey-ish color to it, so I don't think it would match everyone but I think most Asian people with light skin would be perfect for it. This BB cream also has a nice smell!
The only problem I have is when I push down the presser? the part where you push for the cream to come out, even though i push it, it doesn't come out sometimes. Maybe it's just this one but I'm not sure. But yes, I recommend this. Especially for Asian people that usually seeks for lighter/brighter skin.

Another Note: For girls who have DARKER SKIN TONE and those who are TANNED, I wouldn't recommend it because the BB cream only comes in one color, which has a bit grey-ish color, so it wouldn't match your skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of those typical Asian Bb Creams. It comes in one color (which I find too grey for my NC20-25 skintone, unfortunately) and goes on a bit thick with medium to buildable full coverage. I got this in a set of four or five bb creams from skin79. It evens out my skintone and covers minor blemishes but when I wear this, I still have to wear undereye concealer. One thing I don't like about it is that it tends to be too heavy. Even though this ought to be lighter than a foundation, I feel my skin unable to breathe. I can only wear this for a limited time because I can feel it weighing my face down. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by KHaley1x3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have fair skin and I think it only will work if your skin is light because it actually says on the product "whitening". Dont freak out because it doesnt make you lighter. It does a great job of smoothing my pores. I have had a problem with them forever because they are so large and this is best product I have tried yet. It has replaced my concealer and bronzer. (I used bronzer to try to make my skin look better, now I dont need to!)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by tabbycam

I used to use NARS Sheer Glow on my face (color: Siberia) but recently, with the extremely hot weather where I am and a general improvement in my skin for various other reasons I won't go into, I've been feeling that it's time to move away from foundation.

I've been using this BB cream daily for about six months and I have to say I'm very impressed. Just a side note: I treat this like a foundation, meaning I still moisturize and wear primer underneath.

Like most people here have said, it comes out gray initially, which can be sort of shocking, but once you rub it into your skin that goes away. I will say, as another side note, don't cake this on because then you will definitely notice the gray. Its best to spread a light layer over your face and wait for it to settle in.

I find the coverage is really good for a BB cream, meaning if you have a lot of redness or a pimple you're out of luck with this, it but it does a really good job at erasing pores and minor redness. This erasure lasts most of the day, I set it with powder, put on a little concealer and I'm good to go.

The only issue I have with it is that I feel like it leans a little pink and my skin is on the yellow end of neutral, but I really do love it other than that and that is an issue that is probably only noticeable to me - but since the color match isn't perfect, I have to take off a star.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't work for me at all. Its way to light and grey and sort of drying. When I first put it on, my skin seems moisterized but after that the BB cream dries on my skin and makes my skin dry along with it.

I've been using it with my Kevin Aucoin sensual skin enhancer and its worked ok. The KA product is really pigmented and a bit too dark and yello for me. This combo lightens up the color and makes the KA a bit less dewy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by geideja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I think BB creams are too overhyped. I purchased this via skin79northamerica.com so I know it is real. I have oily skin and every time I apply it on my face, my skin suddenly become become creasy - I feel that it blocks my pores because of oil control. I have to use moisturizer before applying BB cream because it doesn't moisturize. I'm pale and the color doesn't match my skin tone. The color is excellent for people with medium to deep warm skin tone.

The website emphasizes that this BB cream's main ingredients are made of plant extracts and natural oil but if you actually read its ingredients. You will see a bunch of fillers such as silicones, preservations and more in the beginning of ingredients which they are the MAIN. The extracts from plants listed on the last of the ingredients which it means only in very small amounts - they are not the main ingredients!

You're better off with your own moisturizer with antioxidants, mineral sunscreen and mineral foundation - it has better benefits than BB creams.

11 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No