October 23, 2014 | 2086 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using these pads for a few years and they are wonderful for me. The only problem is sometimes they sting a little, but I have sensitive eyes. Also, one pad lasts me a day or two, with full eye makeup. I use both sides completely...I hate wasting them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 2:37:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

This works alright in general. Unlike other reviewers I didn't find it to be too oily..and I wear contacts. Didn't remove 100% of my mascara though..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupisfunyeah

Been using these for a while, and they don't bother my contact wearing eyes too much. They are very easy to use, I find one pad is good enough for my average daily makeup, and two for an evening out. Therefore, a jar of about 80 lasts me quite a while. I like to get the ones in the purple jar, "safe for contact wearers" and I find the price to be reaosnable, about 5 bucks. So not bad. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2007 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Ava79

I purchased these after reading the mixed reviews on mua and i have to agree that these are pretty poor! The smell really is like vodka or something not the sort of thing i want near my eyes. The circular pad is so small, and the pad itself is so thin its like rice paper. I would have expected so much more from Almay but they really missed the mark on these. They are expensive for what they are as well. I took them back to priceline and the sa nodded like she had seen many returned before.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Gem727

I've been buying these makeup pads for years. No matter how many times I try different makeup brands, I always stay with these pads as the makeup remover. If I'm wearing a lot of eye makeup, it sometimes takes more than 1 pad to get it off, however you can't go wrong for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by mittens86

This is a pretty good product, easy to use. The only problems I have with it are that It takes me a few pads to clean off my make up and they don't work too well on waterproof mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2007 12:08:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

This is probably one of my favorite eye makeup removers because it comes with the pads already soaked in solution. I have purchased these again and again (it's around $5 for 80 pads), though sometimes they are hard to find because apparently, everyone else likes them too, and they're sold out.

As other reviewers have mentioned, it does take sometimes more than one pad per eye, especially when you have heavy eye makeup. If I'm wearing a lot of shadows or heavy liner, I have to use about 2 per eye. Also, this is not as effective on waterproof mascara, in which case I have to defer to the "moisturizing" (ie. oily) version of this product. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 5:42:00 AM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I need around 3-5 pads to thoroughly wipe off all of my non-waterproof mascara. The pads are way too small. This product is nothing special. You're better off buying cleansing towlettes, which can cleanse the entire face and remove eye makeup at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by groucho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent! I only need 1 pad for both eyes (I only wear mascara), and it takes off every little last bit, so you never end up with surprise little smears after washing your face. They truly are not at all greasy nor soapy. And unfragranced! So no stinging, even with contacts. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. A staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love these things. I just swipe them across my eyes after cleansing to get off any extra eyeshadow, mascara, or eyeliner. And best of all they're safe to use with my contacts.