E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

No.I have this in brown and I'm only using it whenever I feel like wearing 'minimal" make-up in the office. It doesn't lasts that long and I hate that it's too creamy.

I love this eyeliner. I'm generally hopeless at applying eyeliner, whether it be pencil or liquid, but then I heard that cream eyeliner is easier to apply. Since I didn't want to spend loads on a product I wasn't sure would work I decided to give this a try and I'm so glad that I did. The colour is great, and it lasts all day.
The only things I don't like about this product is that it is really difficult to remove, and that the packaging looks as cheap as it is. But nothing that bothers me to the extent that I won't buy this product again.

Pretty darn good for the price. If it wasn't for essence's amazing (and similarly priced) gel liner, I would have given it 4 lippies!

I have super oily lids and using UDPP it doesn't crease unless its a particularly bad day for me. Great deep black. Stays on forever! My only complaint is that is a bit on the dyer (think thick cream rather than a more fluid gel) side and so it sometimes ''catches'' on the lid leaving skin showing through that needs to be filled in. I use NYX's synthetic liner brush with it.

It's not perfect but has excellent lasting power and color and I'll deal with it's quirks rather than shell out mucho $$ for MAC.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Why are people complaining??? Are you guys not using a good angled brush? Well, I have this gel liner in black and it is by far BETTER than MAC's fluid line. Ive been using that for more than 5 years and since i'm a college student and low on money, I decided you know what, its only 3 bucks, i'll give a go. And thk u Jesus I did! This is realllly pigmented, lines really easy, does not smudge like my MAC gel liner and is only 3 dollars. I'm definitely going back for the different colors :) Hope no one else likes them cuz i'm goin back for more! lol

This product made my lash area itchy -- the irritation lasted for a couple of days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this eyeliner runs and smudges like crazy. I have UDPP on my lids with eyeshadow and use this as eyeliner and it smudged on me in half an hour!! i have oily lids but usually UDPP will control my oil on the lids. This eyeliner is the worst cream liner i tried. save your money

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I turned to gel/cream eyeliners once I realized pencil eyeliners were not for me.. At first, I was hesitant that I wouldn't have a steady hand for it. But with enough practice, it gets easier.
I used L'Oreal's H.I.P. color gel eyeliners for awhile but at 10$ a pop, I knew I needed to find another alternative.

I was excited when E.L.F. came out with their cream eyeliners. 3$, variety of colors: black, dark purple, brown, olive, etc. and available at Target or online.

The E.L.F. gel eyeliner is the ONLY eyeliner I've used that has stayed during an eyelash curl. It stays on all day with no smudging and creates a perfect line every time. I do not use primer but I don't have oily lids. I HATE reapplying eyeliner and don't have to with this one! I don't use the brush it comes with because it's too small and hard. I use a Sonia Kashuk angled brush that was around 10$. Well worth the investment.

Downsides: it does not perform well on the waterline and tends to dry out if you don't close it properly.

I have used this gel eyeliner for nearly a year (which goes to show how long the pot would last especially because I use it every single day) - a huge feat in the make up world..especially for all the make up addicts out there who love to try new products!

For reference, I have used eyeliners from Almay, MAC Technakohl, Rimmel, Revlon ColorStay, Urban Decay 24/7, Make Up For Ever, etc. and E.L.F. by far surpasses them all! Give it a try if you're interested...you never know if it could become your HG.

UPDATE: I have since moved onto Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner and love it so much more than the E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner. Better color payoff, stays put FOREVER, and works well on the waterline.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm not a cream liner expert, but this feels like the putty you put on walls, has zero pigment, and manages to flake ans smudge around. It tugs really hard on my eyelid, and so getting an even line is near impossible.

The little tiny brush they give you, however, works well with other products. Too bad I lost it. (It's seriously, like, 2.5 inches long.) But it made getting way close to the mirror very easy.

It's a no. I didn't mind it at first application and would have given it a high score if I'd reviewed it when it was new. The colour density was a little lacking but it layered ok. I then sealed it, sat it upside down with the lid tight as with my gel liners and didn't use it for a month. I recently opened it to find a shrunken pellet in the pot, pulled away from the walls and quite stiff. I'm sure that its still sort of usable, but why would you bother? The formula isn't great, It transfers and smudges. I paid $7.95 AUD.

i tried to make it work but this product SUCKS i wanted it to work for me but impossible... it freakin SMUDGES! ughhh and you cant draw out a crisp line with it ..and it dries out so fast! i just hate it espcially how it smudges!!! ITS JUST A TOTAL UGHHH! -_-