E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 12/31/2011 7:01:00 PM

I heard some good things about this eyeliner and gave it a try.

I absolutely love it the second I put it on, it glides on very easily and is very comparable to some of the pricer cream liners I've used. The angled brush it came with does a very good job in mistake proof.

Worth the 3 dollars.

on 12/28/2011 2:34:00 AM

I've been wanting to try a cream eyeliner so I browsed around Target and spotted this ELF liner in black. It was only 3 bucks, so obviously I was skeptical. Its EXTREMELY CREAMY. It glides on smoothly. YOU NEED A PRIMER in order for this to stay on! My non oily eyelids w. primer started to smudge at 3 & 1/2 hours. The product started to form a time crack at 1 months use.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

As a broke college student, ELF is always my go-to when funds are limited. With this cream liner, you really get what you paid for. It gets really dry on the top so I have to use my eyeliner brush and scrape a little to get creamy product. Even still, I continue to buy this product. I'm sure there other brands with far better quality, but this gets the job done and it's all I know so I stick to it:) Not the best, but gets the job done so I can't complain.

on 12/27/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This liner seems to fluctuate with the dryness. I bought four of them to begin with, and one was dry in the package as soon as I opened it, and the others were creamy. This is probably due to the packaging. I don't think the lid secures correctly onto the jar, which can cause the product to dry out quickly. However, I think the actual gel liner is great for the price. None of them have dried out on me since I have bought them, and they go on pretty nicely. I would definitely repurchase these, since gel liners are my favorite to use, and they are nicely pigmented for the small price.

on 12/27/2011 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

For $3 you really can't buy a better cream liner. This lasts ALL day until I remove it with eye makeup remover. No smudges or runny liner for me! I love this liner and will only use this one foe my everyday liner. I had UD's 24/7 pencil after I heard YTubers rave about how it sets and last all day......that didn't work for me! I love this product and the price!

I never really used cream eyeliners that werent in pencil form. But i went on a spree on elf's site because it was by 20 dollars worth of products and get free shipping (UM YES PLEASE) So I went on out a limb and bought this stuff. Now I am so happy I did. I bought the black one and I use it for the bottom and I dont have to worry about smudges or smearing like i did with pencils. This is overall a great product and price wise super cheap.

on 12/8/2011 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is alright. Did I get my money's worth, No. I got more than my money's worth, but still it's not as smooth as clinique's cream eyeliner, I'd rather stick to that one. For 3 $ it's worth having in a couple of fun colors.

on 12/6/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this cream eyeliner. I have it in black and found it in a Target store...so cheap and so worth it. I have had it for almost a year and am no where close to finishing it, and it didn't dry up on me!
I will admit the color isn't very black. However, I don't find a problem layering on more color. When you add more layers it will become as black as you need it, and will last ALL DAY.
I use this with a very finely tipped angled liner brush. The mini liner brush it comes with works well though!
I WILL purchase this again, it's just such a good deal and works so well!

on 12/5/2011 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

All I can say is...wow.

I bought this cream eyeliner in coffee as I was looking for something more natural looking, rather than a harsh black. I've tried several gel eyeliners such as those from Maybelline and Bobbi Brown. I've also tried liquid eyeliners, pencil eyeliners, but all of them (yes, that includes the Bobbi Brown one) ALWAYS smudged onto my lower eyelids due to my oily skin, even if I were to use Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer. Always. I assure you I am not exaggerating.

Imagine my shock when I tried this and found that the product didn't transfer to my lower eyelids for the entire day. Now, most products (foundation, mascara...you name it) don't last very long on me or smudge really badly due to my oily skin. To have something (almost) entirely smudge-proof and relatively long-lasting comes as a shock to me.

However, one very minor gripe I would have for this eyeliner is that it may not be very pigmented, which means you would have to pick up more product and layer it on. Nevertheless, I would definitely highly recommend this to my friends or anyone who's interested in purchasing a brown eyeliner. $3 for such a quality product is an absolute steal.

The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase this is because I don't use eyeliner that often, and there's a lot of that eyeliner in that small bottle to last me for a really long time.

on 12/4/2011 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I usually use the Maybelline gel eyeliner but I recently gave this a shot and bought it when I was surfing the elf website because of a sale. This is creamy, glides on and the pigment is great, very dark black. I have very sensitive eyes that tend to water if there is any sort of fragrance to my eye products and this does not bother my eyes at all. I have only had it for a few weeks so I'm not sure if it will dry out after time like the Wet n Wild brand I reviewed. The Maybelline gel liner doesn't dry at all.