E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 1/5/2012 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is a bargain! Its just as good as L'oreal HIP, MAC Blacktrack and the Buxom cream liner, but only $3. These cream liners are only meant to be kept for about 3 months and its impossible to use it up in that time frame, but at this price I don't feel as bad about the waste. I have the black one and like I said it has as much pigment and lasts just as long as the other, more expensive brands.

on 1/3/2012 11:44:00 PM

I bought this because I saw many good reviews on makeupalley and youtube.
However, this product was a huge disappointment.

If you have oily eyelids, don't buy it.
It may work pretty good if you don't.

PRO-
Cheap
Cute packaging
Goes on smoothly

CON-
Smudge within 3 hrs on both upper and lower eyelines
Brush that is too small in size
Fades through out the day

on 12/31/2011 7:01:00 PM

I heard some good things about this eyeliner and gave it a try.

I absolutely love it the second I put it on, it glides on very easily and is very comparable to some of the pricer cream liners I've used. The angled brush it came with does a very good job in mistake proof.

Worth the 3 dollars.

on 12/28/2011 2:34:00 AM

I've been wanting to try a cream eyeliner so I browsed around Target and spotted this ELF liner in black. It was only 3 bucks, so obviously I was skeptical. Its EXTREMELY CREAMY. It glides on smoothly. YOU NEED A PRIMER in order for this to stay on! My non oily eyelids w. primer started to smudge at 3 & 1/2 hours. The product started to form a time crack at 1 months use.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

As a broke college student, ELF is always my go-to when funds are limited. With this cream liner, you really get what you paid for. It gets really dry on the top so I have to use my eyeliner brush and scrape a little to get creamy product. Even still, I continue to buy this product. I'm sure there other brands with far better quality, but this gets the job done and it's all I know so I stick to it:) Not the best, but gets the job done so I can't complain.

on 12/27/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This liner seems to fluctuate with the dryness. I bought four of them to begin with, and one was dry in the package as soon as I opened it, and the others were creamy. This is probably due to the packaging. I don't think the lid secures correctly onto the jar, which can cause the product to dry out quickly. However, I think the actual gel liner is great for the price. None of them have dried out on me since I have bought them, and they go on pretty nicely. I would definitely repurchase these, since gel liners are my favorite to use, and they are nicely pigmented for the small price.

on 12/27/2011 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

For $3 you really can't buy a better cream liner. This lasts ALL day until I remove it with eye makeup remover. No smudges or runny liner for me! I love this liner and will only use this one foe my everyday liner. I had UD's 24/7 pencil after I heard YTubers rave about how it sets and last all day......that didn't work for me! I love this product and the price!

I never really used cream eyeliners that werent in pencil form. But i went on a spree on elf's site because it was by 20 dollars worth of products and get free shipping (UM YES PLEASE) So I went on out a limb and bought this stuff. Now I am so happy I did. I bought the black one and I use it for the bottom and I dont have to worry about smudges or smearing like i did with pencils. This is overall a great product and price wise super cheap.

on 12/8/2011 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is alright. Did I get my money's worth, No. I got more than my money's worth, but still it's not as smooth as clinique's cream eyeliner, I'd rather stick to that one. For 3 $ it's worth having in a couple of fun colors.

on 12/6/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this cream eyeliner. I have it in black and found it in a Target store...so cheap and so worth it. I have had it for almost a year and am no where close to finishing it, and it didn't dry up on me!
I will admit the color isn't very black. However, I don't find a problem layering on more color. When you add more layers it will become as black as you need it, and will last ALL DAY.
I use this with a very finely tipped angled liner brush. The mini liner brush it comes with works well though!
I WILL purchase this again, it's just such a good deal and works so well!