April 21, 2014 | 904 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have violet and charcoal in these. I don't experience the lack of pigment mentioned by others at all and they are better than I expected, but not the best I've ever tried. MAC still wins in that category. But, I like them better than PF's creme/gel liners, which had 0 pigment and don't last, although the ELF charcoal flaked a bit towards the end of the day. I have no issues with the violet one that I recall and I love the shade. They are softer and cheaper than Maybelline's and PF's (ELF's violet is WAY better than WnW and Maybelline's purple ones put together for me, neither of which had any pigment). The texture reminds me of MAC FLs to an extent, very creamy, and I don't recall waiting that long for them to dry. However, I doubt I'll be repurchasing. I have the ones I need and they don't have enough colors to keep me interested (in store; I refuse to order from them again for various reasons). My black creme is from WnW and at the rate that one lasts, I won't need another anytime soon. Olive is the only one that might get a chance when I run out of the one I'm currently using in in a different brand. The Coffee one looks exactly like Rich Ground by MAC to me, another I don't need yet. I kept the brush for my brows, because I prefer an angled liner brush. Overall, because I don't wear these on a daily basis, they're enough for my needs but if you are a hardcore gel or cream liner user and need that uber-staying power they might not pass muster for you. However, at $3 you don't have a lot to lose finding out, at least.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by debssx3

This product sucks! I tried it because I believe it was only $3, but this is just horrible. Not pigmented at all. Cakey and I just can't say anything good about it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner for years, but saw these in Target for $3 and figured why not? I picked up the purple and brown, and was really excited until I actually tried them. Ewwww! So much slip, they're virtually impossible to apply accurately -- even with my BB liner brush or Stila push brush. And when I finally manage to apply the liner, it's sheer, smeary and flaky. Should have saved my $6 and put it towards a new pot of BB. Too bad, because the purple is a lovely color, and I so wanted it to work!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is my first gel/cream so I don't have much to judge it by but I like it.It pretty black and creamy and goes on easily which is saying lot since I had never even seen one before.If it gets dry( as happened to me because I had closed it incorrectly) one tiny drop of eye drops brings in back to life without changing consistency.

I must say that the packaging SUCKS! It's a twist top that is almost impossible to close even if you were staring right at the two parts and it doesn't get easier with practice.Because of the container strange shape(square) it is not that easy to get your hands around and open.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by MissElectricEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hated this.

Pros:
NONE

Cons:
1.) All the colors were sheer.
2.) If you tried to build color up it became flakey and cakey.
3.) Product was dry / Dried out FAST.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by huanl473

I bought the eggplant color. When you put it on, you cant tell that its dark purple. It looks more like a grayish faded black color. It was also very flaky and dry which hurt my eyes. The little angled brush that came with it was obsolete. It was small, flimsy and too soft for eyeliner.
I also did not like the screw on lid. You have to make sure you screw the lid on correctly or else its not air tight and the product can dry out.
Overall, I would purchase the black one only since I feel the other colors dont show up on your eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by stellartois

Hands down the BEST cream eyeliner I've ever used. Better than Bobbi Brown, better than Mac Fluidline, better than Stila paint pots. Staying power is amazing and you can't beat the $3 price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by tnrunaway7

Love the color selection and overall quality and creaminess. The look achieved is amazing! I hope they make every color eventually.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by keruchina

This eyeliner is a great alternative to MAC Fluidline. At $3, the price cannot be beat. As with other cream liners, it dries out after a while, but when it only costs $3, who cares?

Personally, I prefer it to the L'Oreal cream eyeliner and to the Wet n Wild. It's similar to the MAC.

I have it in black and in the dark brown. Both are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by leahx09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have nothing bad to say about this product. It's one of a few things from elf I am VERY happy with. I have it in black, and it stays on longer than any other eyeliner I have, it's very easy to apply (even the tiny brush it comes with isn't so bad), and the color is good. I plan to get the other colors as well, because for $3 it's great quality.