January 29, 2015 | 1058 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedBlonde23

I never really used cream eyeliners that werent in pencil form. But i went on a spree on elf's site because it was by 20 dollars worth of products and get free shipping (UM YES PLEASE) So I went on out a limb and bought this stuff. Now I am so happy I did. I bought the black one and I use it for the bottom and I dont have to worry about smudges or smearing like i did with pencils. This is overall a great product and price wise super cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Musa15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is alright. Did I get my money's worth, No. I got more than my money's worth, but still it's not as smooth as clinique's cream eyeliner, I'd rather stick to that one. For 3 $ it's worth having in a couple of fun colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this cream eyeliner. I have it in black and found it in a Target store...so cheap and so worth it. I have had it for almost a year and am no where close to finishing it, and it didn't dry up on me!
I will admit the color isn't very black. However, I don't find a problem layering on more color. When you add more layers it will become as black as you need it, and will last ALL DAY.
I use this with a very finely tipped angled liner brush. The mini liner brush it comes with works well though!
I WILL purchase this again, it's just such a good deal and works so well!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by mangoekiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

All I can say is...wow.

I bought this cream eyeliner in coffee as I was looking for something more natural looking, rather than a harsh black. I've tried several gel eyeliners such as those from Maybelline and Bobbi Brown. I've also tried liquid eyeliners, pencil eyeliners, but all of them (yes, that includes the Bobbi Brown one) ALWAYS smudged onto my lower eyelids due to my oily skin, even if I were to use Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer. Always. I assure you I am not exaggerating.

Imagine my shock when I tried this and found that the product didn't transfer to my lower eyelids for the entire day. Now, most products (foundation, mascara...you name it) don't last very long on me or smudge really badly due to my oily skin. To have something (almost) entirely smudge-proof and relatively long-lasting comes as a shock to me.

However, one very minor gripe I would have for this eyeliner is that it may not be very pigmented, which means you would have to pick up more product and layer it on. Nevertheless, I would definitely highly recommend this to my friends or anyone who's interested in purchasing a brown eyeliner. $3 for such a quality product is an absolute steal.

The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase this is because I don't use eyeliner that often, and there's a lot of that eyeliner in that small bottle to last me for a really long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually use the Maybelline gel eyeliner but I recently gave this a shot and bought it when I was surfing the elf website because of a sale. This is creamy, glides on and the pigment is great, very dark black. I have very sensitive eyes that tend to water if there is any sort of fragrance to my eye products and this does not bother my eyes at all. I have only had it for a few weeks so I'm not sure if it will dry out after time like the Wet n Wild brand I reviewed. The Maybelline gel liner doesn't dry at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this liner, because a lot of people seem to love it, but I hate it. I've given several colors a chance and I hate all but one of them. They are dry to begin with, but slightly useable. Within a very short time though, they are so dry you can't even work with them, and you end up with a thick flakey mess on your eyelids. The only color I've liked is the teal one, that one seems to be much less dry. I really wish I liked this, because it comes in a ton of colors, but it's awful. :( There are better liners out there even at this price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great! I have this in coffee, and it's a dark brown. I like to wear it on my top lashline and on the outer corner of my waterline, and it lasts all day for me! It's so easy to apply and find at my Target. I can't wait to try more shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by danyellec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ive recently given up pencil liner for this, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. I like to warm it slightly before I use it so I put it in a pocket as I'm doing my foundation so it's more soft. The only downside is that if you do get any transfer onto heavy lids it's difficult to remove. I'd buy again definitely.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by blackhound

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was worth the $3.00 to try it. But, eh. Not buying it again. One coat does not cover well and it fades and flakes. Sticking with Bobbi Brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by SD1

I purchased this product because I currently have been using Clinique cream eyeliner in a pot and applied with a brush.The Clinique goes for 14.50,so I figured why nottry ELF.I bought it and tried it today it is the same as the clinique but a fraction of the price.ELF cream eyeliner is my new go to for 3.00.I am learning the more you spend does not mean it is a better product.