E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 2/18/2012 6:37:00 PM

It's a no. I didn't mind it at first application and would have given it a high score if I'd reviewed it when it was new. The colour density was a little lacking but it layered ok. I then sealed it, sat it upside down with the lid tight as with my gel liners and didn't use it for a month. I recently opened it to find a shrunken pellet in the pot, pulled away from the walls and quite stiff. I'm sure that its still sort of usable, but why would you bother? The formula isn't great, It transfers and smudges. I paid $7.95 AUD.

on 2/13/2012 7:19:00 PM

i tried to make it work but this product SUCKS i wanted it to work for me but impossible... it freakin SMUDGES! ughhh and you cant draw out a crisp line with it ..and it dries out so fast! i just hate it espcially how it smudges!!! ITS JUST A TOTAL UGHHH! -_-

on 2/11/2012 8:44:00 AM

I am an avid use of MAC and Bobbi brown gel liners. I had the chance to work with ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner #black before my company dinner yesterday night, on 8 of my colleagues. The product was provided by a colleague who bought the item out of impulse. This is by far the worst cream eyeliner I have tried! You get what you pay for. The consistency is VERY waxy and dry, which clumps on the angled brush that came with it.I tried using 4 diff other brushes ( MAC, Sigma, Etude house, MUFE) to draw dramatically winged cat-eyed liners on the ladies.It was almost impossible to achieve precision with this crappy product. NO, it was no way near MAC blacktrack fluid liner or Clinique gel liner as some reviews have claimed. I tried to warm up the formula on the back of my hand before application and it dries out so fast. I foresee this product drying out in the pot way before one is half way thru it. The colour pay-off is decent and would work better as an eye shadow base for smokey looks.

i bought this in the gunmetal color, and it was just ok i think it would be better as a cream shadow though because it was not very pigmented and the texture was sheer. i found the packaging to be a bit bulky as well. My sister got the black one and although it was not as good as mac or clinique i think it would be good for someone first starting out!

on 2/9/2012 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's only 3$, a pretty good price. Comes with a brush, easy to use. I got it in black, it's decent but it dried out quickly.

This product is only $3 which is why I *might* consider buying it in another color.

I bought mine in purple and was SO EXCITED TO USE IT.
expected it to work a little like Maybelline's liner.

But, this is a cream shadow, that is really...fluffy.
That's the best way I can describe it.

It came with a really little brush,and I dabbed my brush into the liner and the brush sank in with ease. So this product 'felt' light. I tried it on and the color was not as pigmented as I thought it would be.

Ehh, but I ended up lining my top lid, letting it dry and relining it which helped a little. Patting the liner with a shadow might make it last longer.

***If your lids get oily quicky, this product might disappoint you***

on 2/9/2012 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use gel eyeliner for my waterline only, and I was very disappointed with the results of this eyeliner. I usually love E.L.F products so I assumed that their eyeliner was going to be a quality product. Instead, it is one of the worst products I have ever bought. The consistency of the eyeliner throughout the pot varied, with some of it being smooth and other bits being almost waxy. The smooth bits were too watery and hardly pigmented. I like my eyeliner to pop, so when a product says black, I expect a strong bold color. I always wipe my waterline with a q-tip, apply my eyeliner, and then put a black shadow over it for lasting power and within an hour this was almost gone, and balling up in the corners of my eyes. The brush is also harsh, and almost irritating to my eyes. It's best to pass on this one and spend a few dollars more on a long lasting eyeliner.

I have this in black and got it for my mum in gun metal, hers had kind of shrunk in the pot, you could tip the pot and it fell out, while mine is great, I prefer it to liquid liner as it is so easy to work with, doesn't smudge and stays on all day, the pigmentation is great and I have no problems, its also really quick to apply and I just love it :L

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was really excited/hesitant about using this product. I love elf products, and they have been really good to me, but for $3, I didn't know how well this would work. I was very well surprised when I swatched it, and it was VERY pigmented. It did face a tiny bit through out the day, but other than that, it has been a great product. I haven't used many cream liners before and this is very easy to use. So far, I really like it! I don't care for the brush it comes with, but for $1, you can just pick up one of theirs. I really like it!

this gel liner was very bad. it burns my eyes and does not show up on my eyes at all. waste of money. :(