July 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by carebear1027

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Just tried this today... I've never used a gel liner and deiced to try it out, heck it was only $3. I used it on my top lash line, and winged it out a little bit. I love it so much better than other liners!!! It stayed on ALL day and didn't move at all or smudge. Great! I'm deff. planing on buying it in more colors, mine was just black. I have "puppy dog" eyes so getting a liner that doesn't mess up or gather in the corners of my eyes is not typical. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! (:
P.s --- I also used the elf brand eyelid primer before i used this, and it may have something to do with the staying power! it was a first timer for both!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Use another brush...the one provided is stiff/scratchy.

Take a lot of product and work fast...it dries faster!

I have this in teal, purple, brown, olive, and black. I LOVE it for that reason..I could buy multiple colors.

I have Nc43 skin so fading is not a huge deal on me, as it just winds up looking like eyeshadow, and is not super obvious anyway on my skintone.

for the price tag, this is really good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I purchased this in the shade grey. I really like it its a different alternative to black. It does tend to wear off close to the end of the day but I don't mind it I always carry an eyeliner with me so if I have to touch up I can. It has a really nice creamy texture that I enjoy. I'm going to repurchase this and buy some of the other colors at $3 you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

great cream liners! they do smudge a bit and wear off throughout the day, but who cares? its 3.50 GBP, and just clean up the tiny messes on your face!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by syntheticsiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing this eyeliner in the black shade. I also have "Metallic Olive", which I did not like as much and is in a separate review. The Studio Cream eyeliners are very pigmented and creamy. I've had mine for a while and neither have dried up. This colour is the blackest black e/l I own and love using it with the E.L.F. Small Angled Brush for a thin, crisp line. This is fool-proof and super cheap. I'm not a fan of the shimmer shades (due to flaking) so I will deduct one lippie since this is in the *All Colours* slot. Maybe I should use a primer with those, I don't know. But on it's own, the shimmer/frost shades just don't work for me. I can't wait to try more matte ones though! I'll probably get "Coffee" next. I only use the black for cat eye looks, which isn't too often. I prefer more subtle, natural looks so hopefully the brown shade is just as nice! I'll update once I have it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw how popular this was so I went out and bought the black one. It goes on very smooth and opaque but it smudges like crazy on me! Idk why though cuz I gave it to my sister and she wears it everyday and has never had it smear at all on her :P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by geegeegee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in black and now I won't ever change base-black eyeliner. I see that there are many complains on the lasting power and pigment and stuff, but I mixed my brush with water and this and then got a good base to bring into my make-up. It's possible to build this up and get a deeper, heavier dark look but it won't ever become that stark midnight blue'ish black which a liquid eyeliner can give.
For me, this lasts on my eye for hours and it's also easy with the brush to mark in between the eyelashes to accomplish a "strong eyelash line"-look. (Sorry if I am making words up from time to time, I just won't come up with a better explanation.)
Pair the things mentioned above with the price and it becomes a product I never, ever will leave again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jazzcb85

So I do not use the E.L.F cream eyeliner as eyeliner, I use it as a base for my eyeshadow. It works pretty good as a base. I do not like it as a eyeliner at all. It dose dry up fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in brown...dont remember exact name. I think something coffee. Its an OK liner. I cannot say I love it, neither can I compare it to MAC or Bobbi Brown( I own both), as the texture is more cream-y not gel. Its tad bit too dry for my liking. But still it stays on the whole day, doesnt smudge or run.
I do love the price of this liner. I would prefer it much better if the texture was more gel-like.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by sunella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought a purple and a brown one. Unfortunately the colour didn't really show, both colours looked more like a washed out black. Also after only a couple of days they started to dry although I always made sure to close the lid. After only a couple of days I couldn't use it anymore because I got a lot of fall out due to the dry texture. It also gets on my lower waterline where I really don't want anything since I have sensitive eyes that tend to get watery. But even if my eyes were not sensitive, I could not give this a better rating. When a product does not stay where it should as long as it should, it's simply unacceptable no matter the price.