August 30, 2014 | 1593 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Stefaniey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally decided to leap out and buy pot eye liner and while the brush that comes with it is useless, I use with Coastal Scents angled gel liner brush.

Takes about 3 layers to get good coverage but it's got a great texture and it lasts all day. Doesn't smudge, flake or run. I even cried and it held up.

Great value for money, especially if you're like me and you power through black eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this eyeliner. I was previously using L'Oreal's HIP cream eyeliner and thought it was nice, but it dried out on me too quickly... I've been using this for four months and it is still nice and creamy. Great color (I have black and gunmetal) and does not smudge on my eyelids at all--with or without primer. For $3, it's a fantastic eyeliner. Honestly, I'd have paid $10 for this one knowing how much I like it now.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by erihether

At this price, you can't really go wrong. I find that the brush is really good for angling in and hugging the lashline (in comparison to a pencil). I only use a teeny tiny amount though. I haven't noticed any smudging, and couldn't really say what I would want a substantially more expensive cream eyeliner (e.g. Bobbi Brown) to be like in comparison to this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good eyeliner. It is only $3, do you have nothing to lose. I got the shade, coffee, which is nice, but a little light. The brush it comes with is terrible. Use your own. It stays as long as you use a primer. But after about 3 hours it fades.:( But other than that, Great Eyeliner. One bad thing, is that the lid, you have to screw it on. It is really hard to put on correctly and have it stay out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This was a pleasant surprise. A great deal for a gel liner that applies really well. It did not smudge, and was long-lasting. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by carebear1027

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Just tried this today... I've never used a gel liner and deiced to try it out, heck it was only $3. I used it on my top lash line, and winged it out a little bit. I love it so much better than other liners!!! It stayed on ALL day and didn't move at all or smudge. Great! I'm deff. planing on buying it in more colors, mine was just black. I have "puppy dog" eyes so getting a liner that doesn't mess up or gather in the corners of my eyes is not typical. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! (:
P.s --- I also used the elf brand eyelid primer before i used this, and it may have something to do with the staying power! it was a first timer for both!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Use another brush...the one provided is stiff/scratchy.

Take a lot of product and work fast...it dries faster!

I have this in teal, purple, brown, olive, and black. I LOVE it for that reason..I could buy multiple colors.

I have Nc43 skin so fading is not a huge deal on me, as it just winds up looking like eyeshadow, and is not super obvious anyway on my skintone.

for the price tag, this is really good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I purchased this in the shade grey. I really like it its a different alternative to black. It does tend to wear off close to the end of the day but I don't mind it I always carry an eyeliner with me so if I have to touch up I can. It has a really nice creamy texture that I enjoy. I'm going to repurchase this and buy some of the other colors at $3 you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

great cream liners! they do smudge a bit and wear off throughout the day, but who cares? its 3.50 GBP, and just clean up the tiny messes on your face!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by syntheticsiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing this eyeliner in the black shade. I also have "Metallic Olive", which I did not like as much and is in a separate review. The Studio Cream eyeliners are very pigmented and creamy. I've had mine for a while and neither have dried up. This colour is the blackest black e/l I own and love using it with the E.L.F. Small Angled Brush for a thin, crisp line. This is fool-proof and super cheap. I'm not a fan of the shimmer shades (due to flaking) so I will deduct one lippie since this is in the *All Colours* slot. Maybe I should use a primer with those, I don't know. But on it's own, the shimmer/frost shades just don't work for me. I can't wait to try more matte ones though! I'll probably get "Coffee" next. I only use the black for cat eye looks, which isn't too often. I prefer more subtle, natural looks so hopefully the brown shade is just as nice! I'll update once I have it.