E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

this gel liner was very bad. it burns my eyes and does not show up on my eyes at all. waste of money. :(

on 1/25/2012 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Tried this in black. not bad. did not smudge. easy to apply,only issue was it was not as black as i wanted it to be,

on 1/16/2012 7:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have these in Metallic Olive and Copper.
First of all, the Copper one was already superdry when I received it - as in, I turned the jar upside down and the whole chunk of eyeliner just fell out. I tried to revive it but it didn't work. Shame as the shade actually looked really nice. I ended up throwing the thing away, but keeping the jar as it's quite nice and putting some creamy concealer in it instead.
Now the Metallic Olive one is ok, but not as creamy as I'd like it to be. I do really like the shade and it's pigmented enough, but it doesn't stay put very well. I tried it both with and without eyeshadow on top to fix it, and wasn't impressed. I'd say it's alright to just do a simple line with it, but definitely not cat-eye or winged eyeliner as you'll end up with it down your face.
I'd save my money for something else instead.

on 1/16/2012 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this in the olive green color.
It has a beautiful sheen and a creamy texture. Not as much pigment as some others...but for this price, who cares:)
For those whose product seemed dry, just add a teeny tiny drop of mineral oil to reconstitute it's moisture.
My only downer is that by mid-day, it had smeared under my eyes. And I don't rub my eyes...I promise.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Cheap yet fantastic! I haven't tried a cream/gel liner before, and I've been wanting to try MAC's Fluidline. I just didn't want to splurge. Saw these at Target for $3! I picked up the purple shade. Such a steal. It comes with a brush which is great. I was amazed on how easy this is to apply & get a nice precise line. I will be getting this in black next time I'm at Target. For 3 bucks a pop you can't beat it.

on 1/15/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

The cream consistency of this product is the worst. It gets super dry that I have to mix it with the brush for it to get really creamy. Ugh! It's just not worth the trouble. It made me stay away from gel/cream liners. I lost this product and didn't even bother to find it. I am now using Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner and loving it.

on 1/15/2012 1:59:00 PM

I bought this ELF cream eyeliner after my sister told me about it. I really like the texture of it and that it is VERY black (black being the color i bought it in!). The purple one (which my sister has) is very near to black but is still nice. I use the brush it comes with, after trimming the end a bit because it was bent. I really like that this product does not come with LOADS of product, because I've heard of it drying out rather quickly. It makes a nice clean line if youre careful with it (: I would definitely purchase this over and over again, and will be trying out other higher end liners when i have saved up the money (:

I love this! I have to admit that it is my first cream or gel eyeliner, so I can't compare it to the more expensive versions, but man does this make a good line! It can easily be bold or subtle, and it stays put too, for the most part. It does fade a bit before the end of the work day, but I aim for subtle make-up at the workplace anyway, so I don't really mind. Bold lines for a night out will definitely last (unless you are a huge party animal, but if you are still out at 3 AM and worried about your eyeliner, I think you have a different kind of problem).

Can't wait to get all of the other colors!

on 1/8/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really like this liner! It's creamy and lasts long. It comes in many different shades which I also love. The packaging is easy and cute. The brush it comes with doesn't do it for me, I use the elf angled liner brush with this liner and it's great. I recommend this product!

on 1/7/2012 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

You get what you pay for.
I bought this a long time ago, when I was first experimenting with gel eyeliners, so mine doesn't come with a brush. For a while it sat in my drawer because I forgot that I had even bought this! A year later I finally opened it up and it dried out a bit (even though I had never used it), it was still creamy, worked well, and after using it another 2-3 times, it's fairly dry now and doesn't apply as nicely.
At the beginning, it was creamy and pigmented, now I have to swipe at my eyeline two or three times before the colour even shows up! I'll try reviving it through koren's method, but I'd definitely not repurchase and stick to the PF gel liners (better, cheaper if you can get them on a deal and it comes with two other colours!)