October 24, 2014 | 1406 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by danyellec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ive recently given up pencil liner for this, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. I like to warm it slightly before I use it so I put it in a pocket as I'm doing my foundation so it's more soft. The only downside is that if you do get any transfer onto heavy lids it's difficult to remove. I'd buy again definitely.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by blackhound

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was worth the $3.00 to try it. But, eh. Not buying it again. One coat does not cover well and it fades and flakes. Sticking with Bobbi Brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by SD1

I purchased this product because I currently have been using Clinique cream eyeliner in a pot and applied with a brush.The Clinique goes for 14.50,so I figured why nottry ELF.I bought it and tried it today it is the same as the clinique but a fraction of the price.ELF cream eyeliner is my new go to for 3.00.I am learning the more you spend does not mean it is a better product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Hecate29

I own this eyeliner in black.
Generally speaking, it's very creamy, applies nicely.
However, the colour isn't very intense, i have to apply 2-3 coats in order to make it appear black and it's still not the jet black i'm looking for.
Can't complain though, considering the price :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

All the colors are fabulous, with the exception of coffee and midnight. As of today, olive is my favorite. e.l.f.'s gel eye liners seem to dry out just as fast as the other brands, so it's a good thing that they are inexpensive. Gunmetal, olive, and copper are my favorites for everyday wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Stefaniey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally decided to leap out and buy pot eye liner and while the brush that comes with it is useless, I use with Coastal Scents angled gel liner brush.

Takes about 3 layers to get good coverage but it's got a great texture and it lasts all day. Doesn't smudge, flake or run. I even cried and it held up.

Great value for money, especially if you're like me and you power through black eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this eyeliner. I was previously using L'Oreal's HIP cream eyeliner and thought it was nice, but it dried out on me too quickly... I've been using this for four months and it is still nice and creamy. Great color (I have black and gunmetal) and does not smudge on my eyelids at all--with or without primer. For $3, it's a fantastic eyeliner. Honestly, I'd have paid $10 for this one knowing how much I like it now.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by erihether

At this price, you can't really go wrong. I find that the brush is really good for angling in and hugging the lashline (in comparison to a pencil). I only use a teeny tiny amount though. I haven't noticed any smudging, and couldn't really say what I would want a substantially more expensive cream eyeliner (e.g. Bobbi Brown) to be like in comparison to this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good eyeliner. It is only $3, do you have nothing to lose. I got the shade, coffee, which is nice, but a little light. The brush it comes with is terrible. Use your own. It stays as long as you use a primer. But after about 3 hours it fades.:( But other than that, Great Eyeliner. One bad thing, is that the lid, you have to screw it on. It is really hard to put on correctly and have it stay out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This was a pleasant surprise. A great deal for a gel liner that applies really well. It did not smudge, and was long-lasting. I would definitely repurchase.