September 30, 2014 | 1978 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer! I use it for covering my dark spots caused by acne and my spots are extremely dark. Believe me! It covers up nicely. It does last nicely, but can crease a bit. I'm not sure about dark circles since I do not have them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Rubine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Covers up my bright red acne much better than what I used before - Maybeline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer, which I found actually highlighting my acne. The colour also matches perfectly~

Give it a 4/5 because it does look a little flaky when over-applying. You'd say "then don't put on that much", but than there is still some redness. I don't blame this on the product though; it's probably my technique that is lacking. (BTW, I set the concealer with Bourjous Bio detox perfecting powder)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by wakeupdiana

This product works extremely well. I was tired of piling on layers of foundation in order to hide blemishes and discoloration so I went to Sephora and a very helpful sales associate matched me with Vanilla (I've never used a concealer before and was just using Estee Lauder's double wear foundation in Sand before this). It covers extremely well! The product is pretty thick so a little goes a long way, and it dries with a matte finish. I use a foundation brush to pat this on my problem areas and finish it off with bare minerals matte foundation. I wouldn't recommend using this for under eye circles, since it will end up looking pretty dry and cakey... but for dark spots and discoloration, this works perfectly! Expensive, but worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I like this conceler but it is NOT FULL COVERege at all! i use it for my dark circle and it works well, but i have to add that i don't suffer from extreme dark circles...
it AMAIZING AS A EYE PRIMER. It brights up the colours so much an it holds in place because it is dry: give it a try if you have 30 euros spare!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I guessed and ordered the color Sand #7. It suits my NW30-35 skintone perfectly. This is the best for hiding melasma and blemishes, however I tried this under my eyes numerous times and it made the skin look super dry and crepey, It lasts all day on me (my skin is normal, with more dryness in the wintertime). It IS expensive at $30 for a half an ounce, but it is extremely pigmented and you only need a little bit at a time. If you apply too much it can look cakey but it is easy to use, easy to blend and once you get the hang of it it can make your imperfections invisible. Occasionally I just dot this wherever I need it, let it settle and then apply a dusting of MAC MFSN and that's all. I will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by veronicab6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! I don't think words can quite possibly describe how much this has helped cover my under-eye circles and blemishes. Like other reviewers have said this tube lasts for years even with daily use (which is awesome considering the steep price tag!) I am quite pale and find that the number 2 shade fits my skin tone pretty well. Although it can show up a bit light especially on top of pimples so I always make sure to apply a little foundation or powder over it. Once I finally run out of my current tube I cannot imagine trying out any other brand!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lxl0barbie0lxl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I can't feel the hype on this product.
It performs decently but as much as I love MUFE I am not so into this product.
My skin is super fair and fine so I have little purple veins showing through. Unless I apply half the tube of this, they will still be visible after I apply it.
It can get a little cakey and flashes back like mad in pictures (it's always nice being taken a pic and finding out there's this little bright shinny gostly white spot on your chin like saying 'hi there, your blemish salutes!!!'

To conceal spots a tiny winy little goes a long way, I've had mine for like.. 3 years and it's still alive and kicking, as perfect as the day I bought it.

I like it for when I don't need a lot of coverage but when I need a REAL 'full coverage' this isn't enough.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ctanguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had the same tube for 2 years and it hasn't dried and still works great. There is no funky oil and product separation layer. I'm an Mac NC43 and I'm shade 10 in this concealer. I have horrible cystic acne and pot-hole-size scars on my cheeks. This stuff makes me look so great on camera!!! Recently I've switched to concealing after foundation and I've found that it works better for me since rubbing on the foundation rubs off the concealer a bit. I have dry skin so sometimes I have to moisturize really well before applying the everything so it doesn't cake. I like that it doesn't look cake-y if I apply a lot on a big blemish. I literally cover both my cheeks and my underneath my jawline and I still have so much product after 2 years. As everyone has said, a little goes a long way! This product definitely covers very very well and is a miracle worker for my horrible acne. I want to buy another tube because I love it so much but I still have so much left in the tube.

This concealer definitely is too thick to gunk onto my undereye circles. I use estee lauder's Ideal Light which illuminates the undereye circles so the area under my eye would pick up more light and therefore, not look dark instead of trying to somehow pack on a lot of concealer to try to cover it. a similar concept to highlighting your cheekbones ;] I do rounds in the hospital until wee hours of the night and I look great even though I feel like a zombie.

I'll admit the concealer is perfect for my skin (light enough; doesn't oxidize into some muddy brown) because it has a yellow undertone so it might not work for those of you with a different undertone. And not everyone's skin (mixed their moisturizers, etc) will react the same way to any one product. But I'm very happy with this concealer for blemishes on my face.

the website suggests getting 2 shades lighter and i suggest you go to Sephora, dab some on your hand, walk around the mall for an hr or two and then run to the car and stare at it in natural light and see if you like how it looks. Or better yet, dab some foundation on top of it too since everything might oxidize differently when mixed together. Mac's cream foundation and this concealer works well for me.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sstanding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been a long time lurker of MUA, and never found a product that I loved/hated enough to write a review. After browsing the site one day at work, I came across this product. I had heard of MUFE before, as a girlfriend of mine uses the HD Foundation and loves it. So I decided to give it a shot. A bit pricey at about $39 (I think), I was a bit skeptical but a little goes a LONG way, so I can see this lasting a while!

Before I bought this, I was using Revlon Colorstay concealer. I loved the foundation and thought the concealer would work equally well. The whole time I was using it, I thought it was normal that after 3 hours, a blemish or spot I had tried to cover up was showing again, thus forcing me to apply several layers throughout the day. Once I started using Full Cover, I realized that it was NOT normal!!

I should also mention that I dont use this under my eyes, but only on blemishes and acne scars. I no longer have to worry about having pimples on an important day or event, as this stuff completely covers it up if I do. I apply it over Smashbox Hydrating Primer with a Sephora concealer brush. Topped with MAC Mineral Powder, it gives me the same look as if I was wearing liquid + powder foundation! Flawless.

I havent noticed any breakouts using this, and although the price is steep, I will continue buying this forever! It is wonderful concealer and works great to cover imperfections. On a recent vacation with my boyfriend, I was applying my makeup in the bathroom while he was getting ready beside me. While applying this concealer, my boyfriend commented, "Wow! That stuff really does work!". I've even used it on him when he has small blemishes ;) If you're unsure about this stuff, ask a Sephora SA for a small sample (like I did)...once you try it, you will fall in love!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Sylvia66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this was the best concealer ever in covering my white under eye circles. Shade #2 perfect for lighter skin. Not too rosy or yellow. Sadly it was discontinued. Tried #1. It was awful! Looked like pink liquid paper. Would I buy this product again? Only if #2 was brought back.

BTW, with this product, a little goes a long way!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No