Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 5/1/2012 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

it works wonderfully on blemishes, it has a beautiful finish, and it is waterproof.
but it cakes under my eyes and its lasting power sux.
i did a swatch of almay clear complexion concealer, revlon colorstay foundation in normal/dry, mac prolongwear concealer, and this concealer on my hand to see which would stay there the longest, and this one faded first, FIRST! i would have at least expected it to last longer than the almay one, so dissapointed

on 4/30/2012 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love it. Like really love it!!!

I had previously being using bo ing by benefit, and oh my gosh, how I can now see the error of my ways. This concealer work amazing under the eyes for me, it lasts all day and does not cake.

on 4/26/2012 12:02:00 PM

Absolutely fantastic coverage! I use this on blemishes, acne scarring & my dark undereyes, with no irritation or breakouts after years of use. This has been the only concealer I have found to last through a day at the beach, water included. Even with the hefty price tag here in Canada I will continue to buy this again & again. For reference I use shade #3, x

on 4/25/2012 12:56:00 PM

I wish I didn't like this trust me as I find it very expensive for a tiny tube & cringe every time I purchase, but that being said it does last a very long time & you get your $$ worth. I have not found anything to take its place yet since it covers so well. I use for everything coverage, blemishes, uneven skin tone and my #1 complaint dark under eye circles (not enough sleep!) Sometimes it is a bit drying/cakey if my skin is overly dry, I canít imagine it is the products fault, but blame my flakies from Retin A.

on 4/25/2012 12:00:00 PM

I love this concealer! It is definitely full coverage! I use it for dark circles under my eyes, as well as blemishes or any uneven skin tone, and it covers it all! When I first bought it my mom noticed right away how flawless my skin looked. Also, a little goes a long way so my tube should last a very long time. My only complaint, which is my own fault, is that I ordered it online and bought the lightest color and now I wish I would have gotten a medium shade instead. So I would recommend going into Sephora and trying it out to pick the right shade for you.

on 4/15/2012 5:18:00 PM

I use this concealer on both my blemishes and under my eye and it works beautifully! It doesn't cake at all and a little goes a long, long way. The finish is natural and not drying in the least. I usually apply with my fingers it's great!

on 4/9/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my best concealers!

on 4/9/2012 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Would I purchase again? Meybe

Not sure, some day I like it some days I don't, It is too pink for my skin tone unless I use a neutral foundation, which blends well with it. Its just good but not great.
My search for the perfect concealer continues

on 4/7/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Without exaggerating; this is my HG concealer.
It helped me through my horrible cystic acne period, it helped me through the healing period and now with my skin starting to look more normal, I still love to use this now and then.

The coverage is very good and the most important part about this little gem; it doesn't clog pores.
Some people find it ''cakey'', but if you apply minimal, the result won't be cakey. If you apply four layers, then yes, you will look like an oompa loompa.

I usally use only a tiny drop on my my ring finger, that's enough coverage for me (eyes,face). One little thing that should be mentioned; it dries quickly!

Summary:
So a little goes a long way, very good coverage, doesn't clog pores.
Though the price seems a bit high, I used 1 tube for over a year!

Would recommend this for acne prone skin Šnd normal skin.

on 4/6/2012 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best concealer I have tried so far. It covers very well, and is long lasting. I like to use a small concealer brush to spot cover and do several light layers at a time, depending on how much coverage I need. It can look dry and cakey if you use too much around the eye area so I use something lighter (GA High Precision Retouch) all over the under eye area, then go over with the full cover using the concealer brush very lightly over darkness that still show through. I have repurchased many times and will continue to buy this.