Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 4/11/2011 12:49:00 PM

I needed a bronzer bush for my Smashbox Halo bronzer. I was wasting too much product. I took a quick look at the reviews for bronzer brushes and saw this. Well I am thrilled! It fits in the Halo compact and just a small amount of product gives me a sun-kissed glow. I love the feel of it. This is much better than the Ecotools blush brush which eventually lost it's shape. This is probably my favourite brush and was worth paying full price at London Drugs for $16 or whatever. They often run out of them, so I grabbed it!

I bought this brush after reading the reviews on here. I was surprised to find it at Walmart---I thought I would have to do some searching. This is the best makeup brush I have ever used. It is so soft yet really dense, so you have good control over the placement of the product you're applying. I use it for powder, blush, bronzer, and blending. This brush could be priced triple what I paid for it and it would still be a good value. Thanks again girls for steering me to an awesome purchase. I heart this site!!!

on 4/9/2011 9:36:00 PM

I really like this product a lot! I have been using it for about a month. I use it for my setting powder. I will buy another to use for blush. Definately worth the $10

on 4/9/2011 9:24:00 PM

I use this to buff in all my face makeup once it's completed. The denseness of the hairs is amazing so it is perfect for this use. It really provides a smooth finish and makes my makeup look more natural. I can't imagine using it for bronzer application, as I prefer to use a large fluffy brush for that. As all the other reviews have stated, it's excellent quality and it blows my mind that it's only $10. I also like how the hairs are synthetic as I am looking to find some more high quality synthetic brushes.

on 4/9/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I actually picked this up in a swat and feel like I got the better of the deal. It's soft, doesn't shed and is one that id use as a regular go to

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this for pressed powder. About $8 Cdn at Target (more at Save-On). I see why it is rated so highly. Bristles are fairly short so dabbing strokes then lightly brushing brings natural look of powder foundation. Don't swirl the brush over pressed powder or it breaks up too much powder (waste of product). Just dab a couple of times. Too big and dense for my face to use with bronzer unless I want an all-over 'glow'.

Pros: soft, fluffy, bristles are not floppy, doesn't shed before or after washing, eco-friendly because of bamboo handle and synthetic bristle, affordable

Cons: big handle may be slightly awkward to hold

on 4/9/2011 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Amazing brush! It only cost me around $5-6 canadian. I am so impressed. I use this for both my mac studio fix powder and revlon colourstay liquid. It does a great job with both. I cant get over the quality and softness of the bristles. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

i ordered this online and i got it today with the Eco Tools 6 piece brush set :) its very cute, fat brush. my very first thought was to apply my foundation with it. and it works so good! it buffs it in very well and makes the foundation give me even better coverage. it was also good for bronzer, but i would prefer this to my foundation. this is now the brush that i take with me to the school, you can do touch ups with powder, apply blush/bronzer and buff your face makeup! it fits to my small school makeup bag, so its easy to carry without ruining the brush. highly recommend this!

on 4/3/2011 4:21:00 AM

Such a good brush, it's completely indispensable. Soft bristles, but firm enough to pick up a good amount of product, glides product along the skin beautifully. I use it mostly to set my liquid foundation, but it also works wonderfully as a bronzing and buffing brush... The bristles are super soft, but strong enough to not break apart. Overall, the brush is of very high quality - you really can not go wrong with it......I find myself reaching for this brush out of any when I need to just finish up my make up and go..... it smooths out imperfections on the cheeks, it blends bronzer/blush perfectly, and it has NEVER irritated my skin, which is something that I tend to find with many other larger-sized powder and/or kabuki brushes... it's gentle and easy to use.... no fuss, no trouble. Great brush! I choose this over my sephora brushes routinely......

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is an amazing find.

I picked this up before I read all the glowing reviews. I have been impressed with just about every EcoTools purchase I have made, so I had high hopes.

This is a great mutli-use brush. I have used it for foundation, bronzer, all over poweder. It works well for all of that, but I use it daily to press my powder into my liquid foundation or TM. It is just the right size and density for that. I like that it is firm, not a big floppy powder brush like most. I find I get better results by pressing powder onto my base, rather then a light dusting that a traditional large powder brush provides.

I am pretty small, and I don't like this much for bronzer unless I am going for an all over glow. I usually prefer to more targeted application of bronzer as a contour.

My only problem is that I have gotten quite a bit of shedding, which makes me worry about it's longevity. It is pretty well made as far as inexpensive drugstore brushes go, but I think it could be better.

This really is a great buy.

Popular Makeup Brushes