November 28, 2014 | 1732 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for pressed powder. About $8 Cdn at Target (more at Save-On). I see why it is rated so highly. Bristles are fairly short so dabbing strokes then lightly brushing brings natural look of powder foundation. Don't swirl the brush over pressed powder or it breaks up too much powder (waste of product). Just dab a couple of times. Too big and dense for my face to use with bronzer unless I want an all-over 'glow'.

Pros: soft, fluffy, bristles are not floppy, doesn't shed before or after washing, eco-friendly because of bamboo handle and synthetic bristle, affordable

Cons: big handle may be slightly awkward to hold

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Amazing brush! It only cost me around $5-6 canadian. I am so impressed. I use this for both my mac studio fix powder and revlon colourstay liquid. It does a great job with both. I cant get over the quality and softness of the bristles. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i ordered this online and i got it today with the Eco Tools 6 piece brush set :) its very cute, fat brush. my very first thought was to apply my foundation with it. and it works so good! it buffs it in very well and makes the foundation give me even better coverage. it was also good for bronzer, but i would prefer this to my foundation. this is now the brush that i take with me to the school, you can do touch ups with powder, apply blush/bronzer and buff your face makeup! it fits to my small school makeup bag, so its easy to carry without ruining the brush. highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by edigiovanni

Such a good brush, it's completely indispensable. Soft bristles, but firm enough to pick up a good amount of product, glides product along the skin beautifully. I use it mostly to set my liquid foundation, but it also works wonderfully as a bronzing and buffing brush... The bristles are super soft, but strong enough to not break apart. Overall, the brush is of very high quality - you really can not go wrong with it......I find myself reaching for this brush out of any when I need to just finish up my make up and go..... it smooths out imperfections on the cheeks, it blends bronzer/blush perfectly, and it has NEVER irritated my skin, which is something that I tend to find with many other larger-sized powder and/or kabuki brushes... it's gentle and easy to use.... no fuss, no trouble. Great brush! I choose this over my sephora brushes routinely......

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

This is an amazing find.

I picked this up before I read all the glowing reviews. I have been impressed with just about every EcoTools purchase I have made, so I had high hopes.

This is a great mutli-use brush. I have used it for foundation, bronzer, all over poweder. It works well for all of that, but I use it daily to press my powder into my liquid foundation or TM. It is just the right size and density for that. I like that it is firm, not a big floppy powder brush like most. I find I get better results by pressing powder onto my base, rather then a light dusting that a traditional large powder brush provides.

I am pretty small, and I don't like this much for bronzer unless I am going for an all over glow. I usually prefer to more targeted application of bronzer as a contour.

My only problem is that I have gotten quite a bit of shedding, which makes me worry about it's longevity. It is pretty well made as far as inexpensive drugstore brushes go, but I think it could be better.

This really is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally see why this has high ratings. It is SO SOFT, applies bronzer (or face powder) like a dream, the bristles don't fall out, it is super fluffy and big, so it provides good coverage. Plus, it's affordable. If you need makeup brushes, you can't beat Ecotools as far as quality and price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this bronzer brush! I use for my nyc sun to sun bronzer and my maybelline bronzer! I even used it for the finishing powder in fit me line!goes really well to distribute the product,to blend the product on the face! Super dense and soft! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Ultra soft and very dense, so it applies and blends like a dream!! Excellent quality for the price! I got mine at Walmart for about 10 or 11 bucks! I have seen it more expensive at other stores. I use it to set foundation with loose powder and to apply bronzer. This brush is excellent in every way. Get one! I doubt you will regret it! There is nothing to hate about this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jjjjjjjjdb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!
Though it was a teenie costly for a student with no job (16$), it is awesome.
It's soft and perfect for blending in the bronzer.
And I love that it's good for the environment! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

This brush is amaaazing(: I use it everyday with my maybelline dream matte powder, and it provides flawless, airbrush coverage because of its density. It's also increedibly soft. PITA to wash though.. oh well! still lovin it .