September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

This is an amazing find.

I picked this up before I read all the glowing reviews. I have been impressed with just about every EcoTools purchase I have made, so I had high hopes.

This is a great mutli-use brush. I have used it for foundation, bronzer, all over poweder. It works well for all of that, but I use it daily to press my powder into my liquid foundation or TM. It is just the right size and density for that. I like that it is firm, not a big floppy powder brush like most. I find I get better results by pressing powder onto my base, rather then a light dusting that a traditional large powder brush provides.

I am pretty small, and I don't like this much for bronzer unless I am going for an all over glow. I usually prefer to more targeted application of bronzer as a contour.

My only problem is that I have gotten quite a bit of shedding, which makes me worry about it's longevity. It is pretty well made as far as inexpensive drugstore brushes go, but I think it could be better.

This really is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally see why this has high ratings. It is SO SOFT, applies bronzer (or face powder) like a dream, the bristles don't fall out, it is super fluffy and big, so it provides good coverage. Plus, it's affordable. If you need makeup brushes, you can't beat Ecotools as far as quality and price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this bronzer brush! I use for my nyc sun to sun bronzer and my maybelline bronzer! I even used it for the finishing powder in fit me line!goes really well to distribute the product,to blend the product on the face! Super dense and soft! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Ultra soft and very dense, so it applies and blends like a dream!! Excellent quality for the price! I got mine at Walmart for about 10 or 11 bucks! I have seen it more expensive at other stores. I use it to set foundation with loose powder and to apply bronzer. This brush is excellent in every way. Get one! I doubt you will regret it! There is nothing to hate about this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jjjjjjjjdb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!
Though it was a teenie costly for a student with no job (16$), it is awesome.
It's soft and perfect for blending in the bronzer.
And I love that it's good for the environment! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

This brush is amaaazing(: I use it everyday with my maybelline dream matte powder, and it provides flawless, airbrush coverage because of its density. It's also increedibly soft. PITA to wash though.. oh well! still lovin it .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by aer0057

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ecotools makes good quality brushes for a fairly reasonable price. If you don't have the eye brushes, I recommend getting the travel set. Comes with an awesome set of little brushes. This Bronzer Brush is more like a kabuki. Its soft and dense. Perfect for applying mineral makeup. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:59:00 AM More reviews by mrs924

first of all i just want to say i love ecotools brushes in general. This brush is no exception, being that it is amazingly soft and picks up generous amounts of product. I mainly use this to apply my MAC MSFN and buff it in. It leaves me with an absolutly flawless look. not cakey looking at all. this brush does not shed. does not bleed. NO problems with it at all. only complaint i have is that the packaging isnt the best only because it bends the hairs when trying to remove it from the package. but the brush itself, cant beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Kaskine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I use it for liquid foundation not bronzer, I cant imagine using it for bronzer it seems to dense for bronzer. It helps make the face look flawless with liquid foundation, Highly recommended, plus its cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great quality, super soft brush. I got it in Toronto at The Big Carrot (a fantastic place to find lots of natural beauty products that I wish I discovered sooner!) for about $13 plus tax. I don't find it's dense enough to apply my mineral makeup but it's perfect for bronzer/blush. Even though I love this brush, I still love my Everyday Minerals flat tops more.