Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

Meh...its okay. I have been looking for a replacement for my Lash Stylist which was d/c--I'm still heartbroken. Anyhow, this is the first CoverGirl mascara I've ever tried, I typically stick with Maybelline. Honestly, I am UNDERwhelmed. This doesn't give me much length and it barely holds a curl--and I use a heated eyelash curler. It doesn't smudge and washes off pretty easily, but those are really the only good things I can say about it. I paid about $5 for it, so it wasn't as expensive as some of the other mascaras on the market, but even at that price I wouldn't repurchase.
PS ..If anyone has a good replacement for Lash Stylist (awesome length and the ability to hold a curl!..please please msg me and let me know! Thanks HUGS!! :)

I just tried this product and thought it was fantastic at first. I use Max Factor 2000 plumper and was looking for a good alternative because its discontinued. Not only did It made my short sparse lashes thick, it separated and lengthened them better. I was excited, only to find that it flaked and got in to my eye and made me want to rip my eyeball out. Ive taken it off hours ago and my eyes are still super irritated. Very disappointing.

on 7/13/2010 6:35:00 PM

Like most women, I fall for the claims of every mascara campaign only to be disappointed in the end. Super Thick Lash does not disappoint me. It lengthens, darkens, thickens my blonde, average length lashes. It doesn't smudge - even in hot, humid weather. It never clumps on me, even if I keep a tube around for too long (that "throw your mascara out every three months" thing). It's available most everywhere at an excellent price - $5.00 where I live. I need no makeup remover to wash it off - my regular cleanser does the job.

Super Thick Lash is what Maybelline's Great Lash WISHES it could be. I adore this mascara and hope they never discontinue it!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After purchasing another CG mascara (LashBlastVolume) and hating it, I got a manufacturer's coupon for any CG product free. I looked over the reviews here and saw that Super Thick Lash had a lot of good reviews.

Turns out this mascara has the look that I like. Long, defined lashes without clumping or heaviness. I was initially looking for a drugstore equivalent of Fresh's Supernova mascara and it seems like this is pretty close.

I'll have to wear it out and make sure it stays throughout the day, but for now, I really, really like it.

on 7/2/2010 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Grabbed this for $2 and change at the supermarket on half-off sale. Didn't expect terribly much from this long-time classic, and was happily surprised. The black is dense and inky, the formula provided a nice degree of thickening. It doesn't smudge, clump or flake on me, and makes my lashes look thick and still separated and fluttery. I'd say this is similar in effect to Maybelline's Full-N-Soft mascara. Definitely worth the $2 I paid, and worth the $4 or so at full price.

on 6/30/2010 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Hands down the BEST Mascara I have ever used!!..I have tryed so many and this one makes my lashes look big and thick, I LOVE IT!!

on 6/16/2010 9:55:00 PM

I got a tube of this for four bucks at the dollar store (almost nothing is a buck there anymore!), and it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used! It's very thick, so if you're not used to using this kind of mascara, you're going to have some trouble with application, but as someone who's been using make up for forty years (GASP!!), I love it, and I think I'll go back and buy every tube they have left.

on 6/14/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Ladies, after years of searching I have found the one....the mascara that I've always dreamed of!!!!!!! this creates volume AND length!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pretty good lashes, but you cant see them worth a darn without mascara! they're hardly anything impressive but this mascara makes them beautiful and full! I put on two coats because i like more dramatic lashes :P I love full and soft for waterproof mascara, but i can't use a waterproof formula everyday. i was using cover girl volume exact but i was really disappointed with how long it took to put on and how crunchy it made my eyelashes! i would rub my eye and it would flake! not cool! this mascara is really smooth, my eyelashes feel like they dont have a crunchy mess on them, they're so soft! and it doesn't smudge! i went for a walk in 90 degree weather high humidity for an hour and it was perfect. I've tried clinique, benefit, maybelline, and who knows what else over the years ! girls this is an amaing mascara! I dont have oily lids and I only wear it on the top lashes, so i dont know if its right for everyone, but its right for me and I couldn't be happier!
EDIT: today a family member asked me if I had falsies on!!!!!!!!!!! after years of wearing mascara this is the first time anyone has ever asked!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have very short, boring lashes, so I was looking for this product to give me a really nice dramatic effect. This is my current night time/special occasion mascara and it's just so-so. While it does make my lashes look thicker, it is a pain to apply! I spend more time wiping the excess goop off of the brush and that just leads to messiness around the cap and bottle. Ick! If I don't take the time to wipe the brush, I end up with 3-4 super thick goopy eyelashes...not really the look I'm going for! This product is nice if you don't mind being really meticulous about it. I for one will wait out my 3 months and try out another brand!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm