October 25, 2014 | 1967 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by owaimommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down the BEST Mascara I have ever used!!..I have tryed so many and this one makes my lashes look big and thick, I LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jinkies59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a tube of this for four bucks at the dollar store (almost nothing is a buck there anymore!), and it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used! It's very thick, so if you're not used to using this kind of mascara, you're going to have some trouble with application, but as someone who's been using make up for forty years (GASP!!), I love it, and I think I'll go back and buy every tube they have left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ladies, after years of searching I have found the one....the mascara that I've always dreamed of!!!!!!! this creates volume AND length!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pretty good lashes, but you cant see them worth a darn without mascara! they're hardly anything impressive but this mascara makes them beautiful and full! I put on two coats because i like more dramatic lashes :P I love full and soft for waterproof mascara, but i can't use a waterproof formula everyday. i was using cover girl volume exact but i was really disappointed with how long it took to put on and how crunchy it made my eyelashes! i would rub my eye and it would flake! not cool! this mascara is really smooth, my eyelashes feel like they dont have a crunchy mess on them, they're so soft! and it doesn't smudge! i went for a walk in 90 degree weather high humidity for an hour and it was perfect. I've tried clinique, benefit, maybelline, and who knows what else over the years ! girls this is an amaing mascara! I dont have oily lids and I only wear it on the top lashes, so i dont know if its right for everyone, but its right for me and I couldn't be happier!
EDIT: today a family member asked me if I had falsies on!!!!!!!!!!! after years of wearing mascara this is the first time anyone has ever asked!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by MakeupNewbieBlogger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very short, boring lashes, so I was looking for this product to give me a really nice dramatic effect. This is my current night time/special occasion mascara and it's just so-so. While it does make my lashes look thicker, it is a pain to apply! I spend more time wiping the excess goop off of the brush and that just leads to messiness around the cap and bottle. Ick! If I don't take the time to wipe the brush, I end up with 3-4 super thick goopy eyelashes...not really the look I'm going for! This product is nice if you don't mind being really meticulous about it. I for one will wait out my 3 months and try out another brand!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by kumarmaneesha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara and consider it HG at the moment. It defines and lengthens incredibly well but doesn't give a lot of volume. But I love the ultra long lashes it gives. I don't wear any other eye makeup so I need the dramatic (rather than natural) look and this is excellent for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by startline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this. Does a great job thickening and lengthening and doesn't smudge. I just wish it held a curl better!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Cyberkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best inexpensive mascara I have tried. Doesn't clump, flake or smudge and gives beautiful long thick lashes. One coat gives a more natural look and two coats = WOW lashes. I use an eyelash curler which makes them look even better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by NikkiDZ07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is okay. It seems to separate nicely, not clumpy, very black, and doesn't really smudge. However, it did not produce a "super thick lash" as was implied by its name, which is really the reason I'm giving it a 3. For a mascara without an emphasis on volume, I probably would have given it a 4. I prefer Almay intense eye color volumizing for a thicker effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by nguyencredible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly, it comes in a hot pink tube. Cute much?! But onto the actual product. I really really like this. Like a reviewer below me, I also pair this with my Shiseido Mascara Base and have found it to work wonders in giving me that false lash effect. I wish that I didn't have to spend $26 and that additional prep step for the base and just have this perform on its own but unfortunately, nothing in this world is perfect. Without the base I feel it is a little clumpy, wet, and doesn't hold a curl well. But when I ingeniously matched this with my mascara base, all my eyelash prayers were answered. If you can get this to work for you on it's own, KUDOS.