November 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by iKittyLuv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WORST MASCARA I'VE TRY SO FAR!! for real i was really exited to try this mascara because you know its Lancome but it was a total disapoinment first its REALLY clumpy make your eyelashes stick together and making look yucky i ended up returning it >.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Kguzman

This mascara is the BEST I have ever tried. I don't see how people don't know how to use the wand or confusing as they say. I'm the type of girl who LOVES dramatic lashes on a day to day basis.I do smokey looks all the time and love my dramatic lashes. When I first applied this, I was like,"Omg, look at my long lashes!" lol. My husband thought I had my falsies on. Over all I know I found my HG mascara for life. Not to mention after they dried, I curled them. I know I know some people don't like that but I been doing it for years and woah did it hold a curl. My lashes were literally touching my eyelids, which was a huge Heck Yeah for me lol. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for dramatic lashes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBabieeXo

I love, love this mascara. It makes your eyelashes look very long, without looking clumpy. It looks best when you use the Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Base. It is expensive since it's Lancome, but it's definitely worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a lot of people hate on this mascara, but i actually have had a very good experience with it. it is slightly clumpy when you use it the first maybe 3 times but combed out it looks fine. after that, i absolutely loved it! it gives me babydoll lashes, and although isnt very volumizing it does make my lashes look sky high and i find that the brush NOW separates my lashes and not even a little clump. i don't get any flakeys which i hate...and i think its one of the better smelling mascaras ive put on. not noticeable when wearing, but i always smell my makeup (I know, im weird)...and i dunno why, but thats somewhat important to me. ive put on stanky mascara before and could smell it from my eyes but not so with this! i dunno if i would buy (got in a GWP) because lancome is so expensive, but if I can't find a mascara that does similar things to my lashes i will definitely consider purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst mascaras I have ever used. It's clumpy, sticky and just basically a huge mess. The brush is difficult at best and I constantly had to wipe it off, wasting so much product. The original is a staple of mine so I thought this would give me some extra glam for nights out - but instead I just had to wash my eye make up off and start over again. No to buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by NIENEL

By far the greatest high end mascara purchased.

I have tried Lancome Hypnose and I absolutely love it. I decided to try Hypnose Drama. This mascara gives high volume, no clumps, and gives you dramatic looking lashes. I got the mascara in the darkest black they have. I honestly look like I have false lashes on. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a dramatic effect for their lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

once again lancome has blown me away with a mascara! this is another one that give great length and volume. the name speaks for its self!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by x3marionette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite...! Simply the most amazing thing I've ever put on my lashes.

The formula is waxy and not liquidy, so it doesn't require a ton of scraping off the excess. Also it is extremely buildable, layer after layer adds tons of volume. It is also quite lengthening for me.

I like the curvy brush, it helps to almost pick up and raise my lashes for added effect. Also I can reach in and get my inner lashes, which are always a pain...

The price is the reason why I don't use this every single day. But I do believe it's worth it, for all it does.

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Tati05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this mascara! It actually took a week or two for it to grow on me but now it's one of my favorites. Initially it's very gloopy and doesn't go on very smoothly. I was furious when I first tried it! After a week I tried it again and it seemed to have thickened up a bit and made my lashes look stunning. It was easy to build on and washed off nicely without a tough eye makeup remover. Give it a chance!! It's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by anitacs9101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara really packs color on haha! It's great for 1-2 coat extreme volume, if you're into that. Which I am because I'm too impatient to apply coat after coat after coat XD

Isn't the best at separating so lashes can look a little clumpy if you don't do it right. I'm not sure I like the brush shape I never really did like curved brushes. It doesn't hinder me as much as most curved brushes though so it's ok.

Doesn't flake or smudge, holds curl ok. I would not buy again because drugstore mascaras can give me the same or better effect for way cheaper.