November 23, 2014 | 1807 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a lot of people hate on this mascara, but i actually have had a very good experience with it. it is slightly clumpy when you use it the first maybe 3 times but combed out it looks fine. after that, i absolutely loved it! it gives me babydoll lashes, and although isnt very volumizing it does make my lashes look sky high and i find that the brush NOW separates my lashes and not even a little clump. i don't get any flakeys which i hate...and i think its one of the better smelling mascaras ive put on. not noticeable when wearing, but i always smell my makeup (I know, im weird)...and i dunno why, but thats somewhat important to me. ive put on stanky mascara before and could smell it from my eyes but not so with this! i dunno if i would buy (got in a GWP) because lancome is so expensive, but if I can't find a mascara that does similar things to my lashes i will definitely consider purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst mascaras I have ever used. It's clumpy, sticky and just basically a huge mess. The brush is difficult at best and I constantly had to wipe it off, wasting so much product. The original is a staple of mine so I thought this would give me some extra glam for nights out - but instead I just had to wash my eye make up off and start over again. No to buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by NIENEL

By far the greatest high end mascara purchased.

I have tried Lancome Hypnose and I absolutely love it. I decided to try Hypnose Drama. This mascara gives high volume, no clumps, and gives you dramatic looking lashes. I got the mascara in the darkest black they have. I honestly look like I have false lashes on. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a dramatic effect for their lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

once again lancome has blown me away with a mascara! this is another one that give great length and volume. the name speaks for its self!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by x3marionette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite...! Simply the most amazing thing I've ever put on my lashes.

The formula is waxy and not liquidy, so it doesn't require a ton of scraping off the excess. Also it is extremely buildable, layer after layer adds tons of volume. It is also quite lengthening for me.

I like the curvy brush, it helps to almost pick up and raise my lashes for added effect. Also I can reach in and get my inner lashes, which are always a pain...

The price is the reason why I don't use this every single day. But I do believe it's worth it, for all it does.

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Tati05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this mascara! It actually took a week or two for it to grow on me but now it's one of my favorites. Initially it's very gloopy and doesn't go on very smoothly. I was furious when I first tried it! After a week I tried it again and it seemed to have thickened up a bit and made my lashes look stunning. It was easy to build on and washed off nicely without a tough eye makeup remover. Give it a chance!! It's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by anitacs9101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara really packs color on haha! It's great for 1-2 coat extreme volume, if you're into that. Which I am because I'm too impatient to apply coat after coat after coat XD

Isn't the best at separating so lashes can look a little clumpy if you don't do it right. I'm not sure I like the brush shape I never really did like curved brushes. It doesn't hinder me as much as most curved brushes though so it's ok.

Doesn't flake or smudge, holds curl ok. I would not buy again because drugstore mascaras can give me the same or better effect for way cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by TheSarahMaire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why this mascara gets such bad reviews because i LOVE it. The first time i got it my aunt sent it to me and i was so happy to be trying one of lancome's famous mascaras. My opinion is that this stuff is fantastic! It separates my lashes very well and give my very thin lashes the most volume i've seen while still looking like my lashes. I went to the dentist and she gave me a compliment on my lashes when i was wearing this. She said my lashes were super long and voluminous. This stuff works wonders for me and doesn't flake at all, unless you rub it (but what mascara doesn't flake or smear if you do that?) definitely recommend to anybody who needs the extra boost of volume!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Happy_go_lucky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quite like Lancome Hypnose so on a whim, I'd thought I'd give the Drama version a try. This mascara is horrible. I can't remember the last time I used such a terrible mascara, maybe during high school when I could only afford the cheapest stuff.
This mascara is extremely clumpy and it flakes like you would not believe. I don't think I've ever had a mascara with such bad flaking. I felt like Barbara Cartland wearing this stuff, glued together lashes and black dirt under my eyes.
I rarely throw makeup away, preferring to keep it on hand just in case but this stuff went straight in the bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by LuluFaye

Oh Wow! I love love LOVE this mascara! Having previously used the Hypnose, with the Lancome lady herself saying some customers found the Drama brush tricky, upon replacing my Hypnose a few days ago I found myself biting the bullet and purchasing the Drama!

And boy, I am so glad I did. My lashes are very fine, and okay, I cheat with Estee Lauder primer as a base coat, as I have to do with ALL mascaras to get the look I like, but this stuff is the cherry on the cake! At last, beautiful curled intense lashes.
I can build with it, but probably best to be quick about it to avoid the clumping some reviewers have experienced! I love the brush too and its shape means that even the outer corners get coated and pulled out to widen the eye.

This is a miracle mascara for my eyes! Brilliant!