Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 11/14/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara flakes and clumps on me. I'm Asian and I think the wand is too big to work with. Because of this I always make a mess while using it. I prefer Lancome Mascaras with a straight wand. Like Definicils or Hypnose. I like the formula of those two better. They don't flake. And they don't have fragrance like this one does, which could be quite annoying.

on 11/10/2011 12:35:00 AM

I la la love this mascara!! It is my new favorite!! It fans out my lashes adding length and volume! Try it! You will not be disappointed!

on 11/9/2011 11:23:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! It doesnt smear or flake or even clump. Although I do like to wipe the wand off a little bit before I apply it to minimize any clumping risks which I think helps alot! The consistency of the mascara is thick but wet and takes a minute to dry. It makes my lashes verrry long which I prefer over thickness! This mascara has a slight perfume in it that of woodsy roses, very natural smell not the fake kind. <3

I got this mascara as a sample when I purchased foundation from Lancome. I have tried other Lancome mascaras, but they are okay. But this is great and has become my new favorite. After I tried this mascara I stopped using Maybelline Colossal Mascara ( in the yellow tube).

The trick with this mascara is that you have to learn how to correctly use it. If you use the wand upside down (because it has a slight curve) than you will get clumpy lashes, which is what happened to me. But after some trial and error it is amazing. I have limited and short lashes, but when I use this it makes my lashes look amazing. I think once I finish using my sample I will definitely go out and buy one :)

on 10/26/2011 8:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Disappointed! I expected this to perform but it really doesn't volumize much, and it clumps! My $8 Lash Blast gives better results than Hypnose Drama. Where is the drama? In the clumpy spidery lashes I have now!

on 10/25/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lancome has the best mascaras hands down. If you want big sexy lashes then this is the mascara for you. It is my new favorite.

on 10/16/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

$25 for a mascara? good thing i got this as a gift with purchase! but i really do love this mascara, it gjves volume and length. i dont find it to clump, no strong scent, and easy application. the brush does pick up a lot of product from the tube though. i love this mascara, this is the best. hopefully i find a cheaper dupe, but maybe one day ill splurge on the full size mascara.

on 10/12/2011 8:38:00 PM

I thought this was an absolutely terrible mascara. I've used four dollar mascaras that were way better. It's extremely clumpy - my lashes were all stuck together immediately. It also has tiny clumps in it that look really cheap and tacky. It also makes my lashes stick together when I blink. I returned it to Sephora and would not recommend this at all.

on 10/11/2011 6:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Once you learn how to use it and how to work with the brush, this will give you AMAZING, HUGE, VOLUMINOUS LASHES!
I HATED this when i first got it and then i learned how to use it. My advice is: wipe the brush on the tube twice before you apply and use only one side of the brush. I love the effect that this mascara gives to my lashes.

on 10/10/2011 10:25:00 PM

LOVE this product! I used to use Christian Dior Mascaras and since this one came out have been using it ever since. The brush gives me the control to layer my lashs with the fake eye lash look and then also curl when using the brush the other way. I do find on the first couple of applications when I'm using a new tube that it does have the sticky feel to it but goes back to normal after the next use. Have yet to try the Lancome Doll Mascara but will continue using Hypnose Drama until then!