April 16, 2014 | 2118 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this foundation. It ran right off my face and I didn't even sweat! It was disgusting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff is my HG foundation!! I have oily, sensitive skin and once I put this stuff on I look like my face has been airbrushed/Photo-shopped/whatever it's great!! I got compliments from my family who knows what I look like without makeup on how great it looks on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by itzkristen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm typically a snob when it comes to foundation with Dior "Diorskin Forever" sitting at the top of my list for years, but from past experience I knew that it wasn't going to hold up too well during my recent trip to Walt Disney World. The Florida heat and humidity combined with long hours outdoors always left me looking like a train wreck at the end of the day on previous vacations there.

I ran to the drugstore the morning that I was leaving to pick up a couple of last minute items and when I saw the Super Stay foundation I couldn't resist, but truth be told I didn't have high hopes for it. I wound up being blown away by its performance.

The shade I chose was Porcelain Ivory 10 and was happy to discover that it was a perfect match for my skin tone. The first day I applied this at 7am over my staple primer, Korres Face Primer, and was positively shocked when it was still in place and looking perfect when I returned to the hotel at 10pm. Needless to say, it kept my face looking flawless for every day thereafter.

I do still use other foundations but when it's hot and humid this is my go-to, and at a price of $11 I'll continue buying until Maybelline stops making it (which I hope is never).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MauGabrielle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing! It really calls for the name, "Super stay makeup" It lasts for hours! I can wear this to practice, and that would be in the scorching sun. I will sweat like crazy, but in the end.. it STILL stays put. I have oily skin, so knowing that it can withstand the oil and heat.. it is A M A Z I N G :D I have dark circles, and I can double it up as a concealer at the same time. It doesn't feel as thick as revlon colorstay. Which is good, i hate the feeling of a cakey face.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lovethosecurves

I must say, this product is quite good.

When you initially put it on, it blends beautifully. I get a flawless finish, though I do have acne on my cheeks and forehead so I dab a little more in those areas. It's relatively light on your skin, it can get heavy if over-applied. And the foundation totally covers my acne if I dab enough on my problem areas. It covers redness great as well.

There are a couple of downsides, though. My skin gets oily about halfway through the day, so I have to blot with powder... plus, the foundation sometimes changes colors, so either mix two foundation to get an ideal match or get a shade lighter or darker than your skin tone. I use this with the Maybelline Mineral Power, but I'm going to get a new foundation tomorrow, this one is kind of annoying to keep up with but up until your skin starts getting oily it's completely flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by 0oPineappleo0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this is a very nice foundation. the coverage is great. really evens out my skin. i have eczema, and i get itchy below my eyes, and this covers the redness. it really, really lasts too. i think i like it better than revlon colorstay because the colors match my skin better and it is much more blendable. i've actually had it for a couple months but had forgotten how much i liked it, as i'm always trying what's new.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by amberrQ

I have great skin, not oily, or dry. But using this product really ruined the look of my skin! It not only dried it out, but it did not stay on 24hrs, let alone 3!!!! It ran off my face, by the end of the day you could see orange splotches all over my face!! (I bought the lightest colour) and it was horrible. NEVER AGAIN!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by beatthetime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My newest foundation routine consists of mixing two brands of long wearing foundations. I mix 1/3 Super Stay in "Sand Beige" with 2/3 Revlon Colorstay Active in "Buff" - this combo works perfectly for my complexion. Buff is a bit too light for me with a slight gray cast and Super Stay "Sand Beige" is too dark by itself so by combining the two I get a good color match, excellent coverage & staying power. I mix the two on the back of my clean hand to warm them up and then apply with a damp Sonia Kashuk blending sponge (Beautyblender dupe) This routine is a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by KatieG66

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this foundation. I'd been using the Dream Liquid Mousse for a long time, and then tried the Revlon Photoready, and then was mixing the two. I was just about to try Revlon Colorstay when emilynoel83 from youtube mentioned how much better she liked the Superstay than Colorstay, so I decided to try it too. I wasn't completely sold initially, but it has grown on me to where I like it better than any other foundation I've used. It blends so smoothly and evenly and does not settle into my lines or pores the way Photoready does. It also leaves a very dewy glow on the skin. I know many have said that it produces way too much shine, but for someone like me with dry skin, it hydrates it just enough that I like the dewy look. I can't stand looking like I have matte mannequin paint on my face! The only gripe I have about this makeup is the bottle!! Why, why whyyyyy won't these companies put pumps on their bottles?? Other than that one annoyance, I will continue to use this foundation. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by diva4404

This product does have good coverage, and it covers all my acne and hides my uneven skin tone but they dont have a shade light enough for me, if your pale do not get this product! even the porcilne ivory shade results way to orange and dark!! If you have a darker complexion go for it!! It is too expensive for the quality though it prices around $12 in Canada