October 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chigrl

Juicy Tubes are a good gloss, but most of them are really tacky. they smell great and have a large range of colors. It becomes hard to choose. Lancome came out with a new version called Juicy tubes PURE. I love em. Lip gloss for adults. They are not to tacky and provide moisture and shine. They have about five natural colors, I like Cherry Tree.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these. They are so pretty on. One of the prettiest lip glosses i've ever tried. It looks great on. The colors are actually true when on. Which is great, because a lot of times you see the color in the tube, but when you put it on it's clear or very sheer. Or something the color is too bright. But not with this. It's just perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by MissVtina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only use these tubes because they come in the gift sets! I would never spend money on one myself. I'm not sure how much juicy tubes cost.

I have every color/scent and have never used one up, I simply toss them away. They smell nice, they make my lips shiny, but they are way too sticky. My hair constantly gets stuck to my lips and my bf doesn't like the way they taste. I'll stick with my beauty rush lippys by Victoria's Secret!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Chirp03

Too sticky.
No color.
The shine and sparkles are a nice touch.
Cute variety.
Some colors smell really odd. (Miracle, to be exact.)
Some colors smell strong to the point of pungency.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by babyd0llx3

This tastes really good, but it's quite sticky and the color doesn't really come through. I think I would've liked this better if I were a budding teenager buying any and every lip gloss I could get my hands on, because it's pricey for nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by beltanegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a tasty lip gloss that gets me going when I'm at my desk and trying to finish off before going on lunch lol
:-)

The price is ok for me - yeah the L'oreal ones are the same but I prefer these ones. I've been buying the same shade for four years now (22 melon) and I use it on top of red lipsticks or on it's own for a natural look. The shade suits all skin tones and they last quite long also as a small amount goes a long way. I've had mine for 2 months now and still has loads in it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Alina333

okay so i got this as a gift like a whole package of didd colour one's from my bf for x-mas and omg had i wish he justtaken me to sephora or mac to pick something for the money he spend, it was so sticky, glittery , taste is nice and colour is okay, gloss is nice but omg i can totally get better lip gloses for way cheaper prices
and if i eat something i feel as though i am sucking on the tube all i get is the flavour in my mouth and have to reaply

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My grandma gave me one of these... I liked it and all, but the ones made by L'oreal at CVS are just as good (they're owned by the same company), so no purchase for me...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

lol. so these are funny.
Why?
cuz they're effin expensive for regular lipglosses.
I have two, one in copacabana coffee or something like that and the other in rio mango.
You can seriously get a sh*tload more from L'oreal and they'll be just the same with even more variety in colors, and pigmentation.
I got these as a gift, thank goodness. I didn't waste my money in buying them.
Seriously, this is for rich people that just like wasting money on simple things because they have money to waste.
I on the other hand, like to be a smart shopper.
Get the L'oreal ones.
No joke, they're a sh*tload cheaper and just the same.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by PinkOrganza

I purchased this lipgloss in fruity pop and miracle, and this gloss left my lips feeling so sticky. I don't think I've ever used a gloss this sticky, and I've tried several brands. Plus it was excessively glittery, which made me look like I was dressing up for halloween. The color was decent enough though. The price is ridiculous at 22 dollars a tube! I ended up giving this to my 15 year old niece, who loves it.