April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Alina333

okay so i got this as a gift like a whole package of didd colour one's from my bf for x-mas and omg had i wish he justtaken me to sephora or mac to pick something for the money he spend, it was so sticky, glittery , taste is nice and colour is okay, gloss is nice but omg i can totally get better lip gloses for way cheaper prices
and if i eat something i feel as though i am sucking on the tube all i get is the flavour in my mouth and have to reaply

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My grandma gave me one of these... I liked it and all, but the ones made by L'oreal at CVS are just as good (they're owned by the same company), so no purchase for me...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

lol. so these are funny.
Why?
cuz they're effin expensive for regular lipglosses.
I have two, one in copacabana coffee or something like that and the other in rio mango.
You can seriously get a sh*tload more from L'oreal and they'll be just the same with even more variety in colors, and pigmentation.
I got these as a gift, thank goodness. I didn't waste my money in buying them.
Seriously, this is for rich people that just like wasting money on simple things because they have money to waste.
I on the other hand, like to be a smart shopper.
Get the L'oreal ones.
No joke, they're a sh*tload cheaper and just the same.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by PinkOrganza

I purchased this lipgloss in fruity pop and miracle, and this gloss left my lips feeling so sticky. I don't think I've ever used a gloss this sticky, and I've tried several brands. Plus it was excessively glittery, which made me look like I was dressing up for halloween. The color was decent enough though. The price is ridiculous at 22 dollars a tube! I ended up giving this to my 15 year old niece, who loves it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by LynnMichelle

For the money I think cheaper little sister L'Oreal Color Juice works and tastes justs as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by exceptional1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an ultimate lip gloss junkie. Even if I am not carrying a purse then I have one in my pocket! This is all I've worn for about the last 4 years or so! I wear the pure and dauiquri most often. They are not too sticky, but still very glossy. Lips can be easily rubbed together. Can eat and not always have to reapply. Perfect consistency. I also love the tube because for whatever reason I am allergic to lip gloss brushes. I've used so many glosses that have been so sticky that they dry your lips out and leave a whitish coating on the lips! I don't like the shimmery/frosted ones though because my lips are already highly pigmented therefore they do not look well. I only wish that they had more colors with the clear finish, because like I say I do not like the frosted ones.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by genesis81

I got a set of juicy tubes with the gift Lancome was doing and I didn't like them at all. I usually wear glosses instead of lipstick and these were just way too sticky. I liked the colors but just can't handle the stickiness, I would not purchase a full size of this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 4:42:00 AM More reviews by iheartsu

I love Juicy Tubes, the colors, the consistancy, the smoothness of the product. They're amazing for lipgloss fanatics like me <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kaaatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I love Juicy Tubes and own a couple but I don't buy into the hype that surrounds them. Firstly the method of application annoys me, I dont feel the applicator gives any control and I prefer a brush or MAC lipglass-style wand applicator. The print on the tube rubs off really easily when you carry it in your bag, which isn't a problem but does irritate me a little! The range of colours and scents is lovely, although they all seem very transparent, and they aren't nearly as sticky as MAC lipglasses.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by piaffe73

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to lip gloss, the applicator is easy to use and travels well, the colors are really flattering, full of mulit-faceted sparkle and taste nice too. I have fair skin and number 19 Lychee is my absolute favorite, it has the right amount of pink punch and plenty of sparkle. I always get compliments and people asking what brand it is and where I got it. Yes it can be a bit sticky but that doesn't bother me so much anymore, its best not to goop it on too heavily. I like that its thick and keeps my lips moisturized in cooler weather too. I took off one lippie because they're a bit pricy.