Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Really pretty, but quite sticky. Still love it though!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had this a long time ago and must say I prefer the Color Fever Gloss much more as lipglosses than Juicy tubes.

I don't like sticky glosses as I used to, and yes, they are good but really not worth the money they cost (approx. 25$ in my country). There are much better lip glosses for that price.

But, on the other hand they have a nice fruit scent and taste which I really love about them so I gave them 3 lippies. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think its a really good product.. okay okay.. it has its bad qualities such as over-stickyness but without it would it have everlasting staying power?i don't think so..

It smells great, tastes good, lasts long. Ive had mine for a few years and its still inperfect condition and hasn't ran out yet. You really don't need too much other wise you end up looking like the bad end of a collagen injection, but who wants to apply lipgloss that disappears extravagantly everytime you use it?

a close friend of mine swears buy them, she only has a few lipgloss and they are juicy tubes. The others she got as a 'Secret Santa' fit and are just imitations of juicy tubes

And if peple didn't like juicy tubes so much or they weren't good, why would many companies, small and large, make there own copies or imitations of the product.

I definately want to get more but the price scares me a bit :S

I used to love using "Dreamsicle" - a very milky opaque pink that had a blue sheen to it [keeps teeth from looking too yellow] - w/ a smokey eye.

Yes, it is tacky - but it really does moisturize the crap out of your lips. Would I buy it again? Probably not. I'm having much more fun trying new things - rather than being the stick-in-the-mud I used to be - buying one thing and sticking w/ it.

I have mine in Rose Fishnets...yea, more like Venus Flytraps. It is so sticky!! Come on now. I gave it two stars cause the color is pretty and it smells nice. But that's it! I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

A little on tthe sticky side But,, its very long lasting. Not very mousterizing. They start to seperate after a year. Overall good product though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i bought this in berry bold, which is a darkish kinda pink. i like the color but it is a little on the sticky side i like the smell, but its a little pricey

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

the colors are really nice and its cute but its way to sticky which i hate!!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are too sticky. Feels horrible on your lips. It doesn't stay on long at all. Way too much shimmer and the colors are washed out. Disturbingly pricey for what you get. I'll be saying no thanks in the future.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I... hate this product. It smells nice and all, but it's reallllllly sticky and it just never stays on. TOO sticky. and it runs out real fast. Squeeze it a little, A LOT comes out.

Recommended for Medium Skin