E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

On any given day, if I'm wearing makeup, I will be wearing this. It is such a staple, and has been for almost a year now. I have it in dark, and it is perfect for my brunette brows. I have always had brows that are thick and nicely shaped and have never had to do more than tidy them up with tweezers, so I have never had thin areas... but as I get older my eyebrows are suddenly more sparse and need a little boost. This stuff gets them back to how they used to be.

The wax is a good consistency and colour, and instead of applying it with the double sided brush provided I use either a brow brush or a small, firm ecotools shadow brush. I then apply the powder using the fluffy end of the double sided brush provided (that end of the brush is very good quality) and it sets the wax and makes the whole look more soft and natural. It does not budge and lasts all day. Even when I got caught out in a drenching torrential rainstorm it did not run.

The packaging is simple, sturdy, looks attractive and has a small mirror which is perfectly useable for doing your brows with. You get plenty of product in the pan. The brush provided is good enough, though as already stated I prefer to use others when applying the wax. It fits easily into any small bag.

When writing reviews I often say that yes, I would buy this again if I ran out, and while I am never exaggerating if I state this, I have to say that this is the one product I absolutely would not be without. It is quality, inexpensive, simple to apply, and when I use it on my brows it gives me a natural yet more put together look - sometimes it is the only cosmetic I apply.

I kind of love this stuff! I use a different ELF small angled brush though. I have dark brown/black hair and the medium shade worked perfect for me. If I had to complain about anything it'd be the brush that it came with doesn't really grab the powder and also the base is a little waxy so you may need to apply a second layer. But like I said in the beginning, I love it! and its a great price.

I love this! I use the shade medium. If I use both the gel and the powder my eyebrows look fake. But with a light application with the gel my brows look absolutely amazing. It lasts me a long time to. I have been using the kit everyday for 4 months now. And I'm almost halfway done. If you have a hard time finding a product that works well, try this and you will be amazed! I was!!

This is such a nice kit! I love the brow cream but, don't use the tan powder.

This product is amazing! I purchased the benefit eye brow duo and this one is by far my favorite (and cheaper !) I have dark eye brows and it fills them in perfectly especially with that brush. I only the wax side first then sometimes the light brown. The pigmentation and last is greAt.

I've been looking for a product that will make my naturally blonde brows match my black hair without looking fake and this in dark is the best I've found, easy to use and stays in place all day would highly recommend

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've already repurchased this multiple times in the shade Medium. I don't use the powder because it's too brown for my black hair but the wax side is phenomenal. The wax is great at taming my brow hairs and it also gives me just a very nice light grey/taupe tint to my eyebrows. It looks natural and it's cheap. I haven't found my HG eyebrow product yet but I'll always return to this in the meantime.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really don't like this. The brush is too soft, so you can't get a precise line. You are supposed to apply the dark wax, then go over it with the lighter powder to "set" it. Even if you can get a nice shape with the wax, the brush for the power is fluffier, so you end up with a smudgy brown line around your brows. Not cute, no staying powder, too much trouble. I'll stick to my Rimmel pencil.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. It is not extremely pigmented, so I wouldn't recommend this for someone who literally draws their eyebrows on, but for filling in and shaping my brows, it works wonderfully. I stopped using the powder that came with it because I realized that it made it look very fake and too bold.

The brush picks up too much gel, so I use this with my Ecotools eyeliner brush.

3 dollars. Lasts all day. Natural finish. Highly recommend. :)

HG eyebrow kit ! I bought this in ash, and it matches my eyebrows perfectly. I mainly use the cream color, but I often use the powder to shape my eyebrows. It comes with a small brush, which I actually use to fill my eyebrows. This eyebrow kit is just amazing ! Cheap, yet very effective. Highly recommended and will purchase again and again! My only complain is that I've to buy it online because I live in Canada and they don't sell E.L.F products over here. But other than that, I love it !

Popular Brows Products