November 24, 2014 | 1145 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I bought this bronzer after hearing so many people rave about it. To be honest I don't see what all the fuss is about, ok so it's a good bronzer but no where near worth the price! I have found one from sleek cosmetics that is less than half the price and also includes a highlighter for that price! Wont be buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by raychilll

Ehhhh. I really don't see all the hype especially when it's so damn expensive. I have very fair skin though so maybe it works better for those with darker skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by makeupnerd23432

It's an ok bronzer. Not terrible or amazing just meh. It has good pigmentation FOR FAIRER SKINNED GALS but not for me. It was extremely expensive and not worth the price. i only use this in the winter and if I need to darken my foundation in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by kawinber

great bronzer. i wear it everyday almost. no shimmer or anything like that. it's a nice color and easy to apply. lasts me a year!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by conilamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

surprise surprise surprise. its the first bronzer i hit pan on! I usually have no luck with benefit, and when i got this in a set, i wasn't really expecting anything that will surprise me.

I wasn't even in love with i first to use it, it was an ok product, i guess. yet, the more i use it, the more i love it. It has a cool undertone so it can actually create a more nature contour. It wouldn't make you look muddy. The matte finish is the best part i love about this product. LOVE it.

I would buy it again once i finish my mac bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by vic21

I love this product and have been using it for years! I have yet to find anything else that even comes close to this. It very subtle and just looks extremely natural. My problem with other bronzers are that they either have far too much shimmer in them or they make my face look dirty. I live in fear of this ever being discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is def worth the money. It's natural and matte. You don't look dirty or streaky. It's very very amazing. It's just so damn costly. I alternate between this and the rimmel bronzer so it last longer hah! This suits every skin type and most skin tones. Id say this is a staple bronzer, contour color. The boxes are super cute too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite bronzer as it is good for my medium skin. I like that it is matte so it looks more natural as a contour. It's not too dark so I can sometimes use it as a blush as well. There is a lot of product so it will take you a long time before you hit the pan so it's definitely money well spent. it also has good lasting power, even better if you set powder on top of it. My only gripe about it is the packaging. It's not ugly, it's kinda cute actually. But it's hard to get my brush into that small box. It's also a bit bulky if you put it in your purse. The upside of the box packaging is that you don't waste any fall outs when you swipe it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Macjunkie101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this bronzer. I use this product mostly for warming up my skin a bit or as a contour shade in the winter time when I'm more on the pale side.

Pros...

-Matte finish.

-Doesn't look dirty or muddy on my skin.

-Adds a nice light warmth to my skin.

-Doesn't oxidize (turn orange) throughout the day.

Cons....

-Too Light for me to be able to use as a contour shade unless it's winter time which is why I find myself using it mainly for adding an extra warmth to my skin.

-The packaging. Its hard to get a brush in it unless you're using a rather small one and It's a lot bulkier than I'd like for it to be making it harder to travel with or fit into small makeup drawers.

-The brush is worthless as most brushes are that come with items.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think bronzer might rival my cherished Bobbi Brown bronzers.

I will say that the packaging is terrible. I got a sample size in the 'Bronze of Champions' kit from Sephora and it's okay, but I can see problems using a brush with the full size version.

This is a nice, matte bronzer and while it may look 'muddy' on some skin tones, it looks great on my Asian NC30/C3 complexion. It doesn't look dirty at all and gives me a nice, healthy glow which is what a bronzer should do. A little goes a long way and because it's matte, it's perfect for contouring.

I'm glad I got the kit to try out this bronzer. Once I finish my BB bronzer, I might get this one.