October 25, 2014 | 1014 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is def worth the money. It's natural and matte. You don't look dirty or streaky. It's very very amazing. It's just so damn costly. I alternate between this and the rimmel bronzer so it last longer hah! This suits every skin type and most skin tones. Id say this is a staple bronzer, contour color. The boxes are super cute too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite bronzer as it is good for my medium skin. I like that it is matte so it looks more natural as a contour. It's not too dark so I can sometimes use it as a blush as well. There is a lot of product so it will take you a long time before you hit the pan so it's definitely money well spent. it also has good lasting power, even better if you set powder on top of it. My only gripe about it is the packaging. It's not ugly, it's kinda cute actually. But it's hard to get my brush into that small box. It's also a bit bulky if you put it in your purse. The upside of the box packaging is that you don't waste any fall outs when you swipe it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Macjunkie101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this bronzer. I use this product mostly for warming up my skin a bit or as a contour shade in the winter time when I'm more on the pale side.

Pros...

-Matte finish.

-Doesn't look dirty or muddy on my skin.

-Adds a nice light warmth to my skin.

-Doesn't oxidize (turn orange) throughout the day.

Cons....

-Too Light for me to be able to use as a contour shade unless it's winter time which is why I find myself using it mainly for adding an extra warmth to my skin.

-The packaging. Its hard to get a brush in it unless you're using a rather small one and It's a lot bulkier than I'd like for it to be making it harder to travel with or fit into small makeup drawers.

-The brush is worthless as most brushes are that come with items.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think bronzer might rival my cherished Bobbi Brown bronzers.

I will say that the packaging is terrible. I got a sample size in the 'Bronze of Champions' kit from Sephora and it's okay, but I can see problems using a brush with the full size version.

This is a nice, matte bronzer and while it may look 'muddy' on some skin tones, it looks great on my Asian NC30/C3 complexion. It doesn't look dirty at all and gives me a nice, healthy glow which is what a bronzer should do. A little goes a long way and because it's matte, it's perfect for contouring.

I'm glad I got the kit to try out this bronzer. Once I finish my BB bronzer, I might get this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by samymae8596

Hoola by Benefit bronzer is my favorite by far. The thing i love most about it is that it's matte so you can put a decent amount on your face and it won't look over the top shimmery. It also gives you a perfect natural tan look. It is $30, which is slightly expensive, but definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by PurpleStiletto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this bronzer because it goes on pretty sheer but it's buildable. I consider this my "winter" bronzer. It's not totally matte - it has a soft shimmer effect but not obnoxiously sparkly. My other bronzers have more of a highlighting finish which I like for warmer weather. The color doesn't oxidize and stays on all day. I also like the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I found Hoola to be very sheer and not very pigmented. If other bronzers are too orange or brown on you (if you are too pale), then this may be the bronzer for you. For the rest of us, Hoola will take a lot of layering to show up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I really enjoy this bronzer. I use it mostly to contour or to give my pale skin a sun touched glow...it isn't too orangey and doesn't oxidize like some bronzers out there. I still love too faced chocolate soleil a little better BUT you get a lot of product for your money and it really is a gorgeous mid tone matte bronzer. Hoola has never broken me out, it has a pleasant faint scent. I truly enjoy it and will keep it in my collection for sure.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

I really am a fan of the sun-kissed look and tend to tan very darkly everywhere except my face in the summer, so I love to use bronzers to darken up my face and neck to match the rest of my body. That having been said, I use plenty of bronzers to achieve that (Estee Lauder bronze goddess, Orlane bronzer, Nars, Laguna, Collistar silk effect bronzer, Too Faced sun bunny, etc etc) and Hoola is not one of them. Hoola is hands-down the best bronzer for contouring. The product is easily picked up by brushes, deposits enough color, and it is a true brown, not too light and not too dark; and completely matte. Definitely my HG contouring bronzer, even though I wish they would change the packaging. The cardboard box is just a little too cheap/flimsy/boxy (yes, I prefer circular bronzing cases, lol) for my taste, even though I love Benefit's play on words and advertisements.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Color Reference - NC35

I have been wanting to try this product for ages now. It was all the rage on YouTube when I used to watch countless make up videos, but back then I hardly could afford a make up brush let alone 30$ for a bronzer. The only high end bronzer I've ever tried is MAC's Bronzer in Golden and it's not matte. I loved it at the time but looking back I definitely didn't realize how much shimmer there was and I felt it was a little too muddy/red for my NC20 skin at the time. I have always used drugstore bronzers such as Physician's Formula and Hard Candy. They are NEVER matte and sometimes the "natural glow" they are supposed to give you ends up being a shimmery hot mess, and definitely not natural looking.

I have been really looking into getting a high quality MATTE bronzer - & I realize the higher the quality the higher the price, which can be justified by the fact that it will last ages. I truly do think that one of the most important high quality make up items to have is definitely bronzer because contouring can completely warm up and transform your face. I made my way over to Sephora on my man hunt for Too Faced Chocolate Soleil's Bronzer. I have been doing insane research on it and convinced myself I can't live without it. The first Sephora I went too only had the Milk Chocolate version which would probably pass as a face powder for me because I'm an NC35. Disappointed I went to THREE different Sephora's and even looked online, to no avail. Defeated , I turned around to see the Benefit Display and started looking at their blushes - and that's when I stumbled upon my restored hope. I hadn't even considered Hoola ! I greedily snatched the last one and tested it on my hand. It looked pretty light considering I'm super tan & my body is even darker. I decided to take the chance and purchase it anyways because I wasn't able to leave empty handed. My original plan was to exchange Hoola for the Chocolate Soleil's bronzer once they were back in stock. That was BEFORE I woke up to get ready the next morning. Hoola is absolutely amazing. The powder is like satin, and buffs into your skin like some kind of dream. The color is PERFECT for my tanned skin and contours my face like a professional would. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing make up! My boyfriend couldn't stop asking what I did different. Hoola, you are a superior bronzer and well worth every penny. Do yourself a favor and add this to your collection. You won't regret it!