April 18, 2014 | 1869 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by sekamarkic

This is a great product. The colour is absolutely perfect for almost any skin tone. I use it in both the summer and winter, and find it to be very buildable depending on how much definition you want. I have used it as a contour and as an all over powder when I'm not wearing foundation and I love it for both. If you're looking for a product with shimmer this is not for you. I personally think you need a matte and shimmer bronzer, and this is the perfect matte product. The only thing I dont like about it (along with other Benefit products) is the box powder. I find there is a lot of product in such a small area and wish I could move my brush around a bit more. Other than that it is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by poppyplastic

Okay, the colour of this bronzer may be good and may not have any shimmer, but this is not a high quality product. The first ingredient in this is talc, which is ridiculous for a powder retailing at Ģ23.50. I dislike the feeling of talc-based products and feel that 'premium' brands should not include them as a predominant ingredient, if at all. You can easily find inexpensive powders to substitute Hoola. I find that talc-based products don't achieve that glowing, radiant finish. So Benefit powders are quite chalky. I would recommend a friend to get a MAC face powder instead; you get more in a compact (Benefit 0.28 oz, MAC 0.30 oz), it is less expensive (Ģ19.00) and the finish is much more flawless and high quality looking (there is no talc!). MAC has every shade under the sun, as well. However, I would be happy to receive this as a present because the colour is a nice and I would not feel guilty about spending the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by bettysbueno

I love this product mainly because there's no shimmer !! finally i natural looking bronzer that doesn't look like you dipped your face in glitter. Although its expensive it lasts forever and i use it almost every day , think it's a great investment although wouldn't use the brush provided as it doesn't give even coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by condracek4337

This is the best bronzer i have ever purchased. There is no shimmer and is so natural looking on all skin tones. Very universal and perfect in winter for a little color. The packaging is so cute and easy to take with you! Definatly will be repurchasing this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Great bronzer. Perfect color for me. Very expensive but nothing at the drugstore compares in terms of color for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried many bronzers. Most are either too dark for my skin or are orange. I also hate sparkles, which for some reason seems to go hand in hand with bronzers. I've been in France for the summer and have ended up getting a lot darker than I usually do on my arms due to being outside a lot more. However, even though I rarely remember to put sunscreen on my arms I'm vigilant about putting it on my face and neck and it had created a strange looking color disparity. I went into the Sephora in the town where I'm staying and as soon as I told the lady I hated sparkles she directed me to this bronzer. It looks very natural, though it does require a light hand a good brush (not the one that comes with it). I'm very happy with this product it makes my face look natural against the rest of my body without really looking like I'm wearing a full dose of bronze face. My only complaint is it is very difficult to throw this on in a rush, doing so makes it look a bit like you have smeared dirt on your face. BLEND BLEND BLEND

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by globean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this everyday to contour with. It's pigmented, blendable, and buildable. If over-applied, it does tend to make you look dirty, you do have to use a fairly light hand, but other than that, this is a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this as a contour but for seasons other than summer it's a little too dark for my fair skin. The only thing holding me back from repurchasing this product is the steep price, other than that it's definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

My favorite bronzer ever, i love that it doesnt make me look orange or dirty because im fair i stayed away from this one i was afriad it would make me look like a had put dirt on my face i was wrong its perfect to contour but i put the smallest amount on my cheeks and then top it with a light stroke of soft and gentle by mac and it looks great

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is well pigmented, the color is pretty, i use it for contouring. Super blendable and this is one of the few hasnīt caused breakouts. A little bit expensive.