July 22, 2014 | 2390 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LoveBeautyLoveMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this product twice in sets, one in the powdawowza set, and another in tan about town.
I love this product for contoring, it works really well with the other boxed blushes, me personal favorite that works amazingly well on my skin tone is bella bamba. which also can in the powda wowza. The packaging on all the sets and the actual full sized is gorgeous! i love it so much, love the packagain 5/5 for that!
despite it being a good product, it is very expensive, but it is worth every penny.
Sometimes, if you apply thiss product too much, it can get cakey and muddy looking, it can make you look dirty, i only did this once, which it desived me the cheeky bronzer.
I thought it wouldnt come out as much as it did, so applyed away too much on my contoring brush, big mistake.
Even if it dosen't look like a lot of product is on the brush, it is, just be careful, this product goes a long way and Hoola is a beautiful product winter and summer alike. I prefer my other light shimmer bronzers for an all over face look, however Hoola is my go- to contor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

This is my first bronzer and I absolutely love it. I was looking for a matte bronzer for contouring that didn't make me look orange and I saw that Hoola had loads of amazing reviews so I decided to buy it.

It looks great on medium fair skin (I can imagine it can look a dirty or muddy if you are really fair) and I use it almost everyda if you want that healthy sunkissed skin look.

However I hate the packaging. I use a big powder brush to apply the bronzer and it barely fits and the tiny mirror in the packaging is useless. It's way too small to see anything. The brush is ok but I'm not too keen on it either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by laurenevans23

Love this bronzer! The matte finish makes it extremely good for contouring and it can easily be blended. This bronzer even looks natural on my extremely pale skin (NC15). The only negative is the packaging as the cardboard tends to get quite dirty. However, this overall is an amazing product and I would definitely buy this again! I would recommend this as a perfect bronzer for anyone with pale skin like myself.

This product is quite expensive if purchased in Australia, however, I would recommend purchasing this from the Benefit US website as they offer shipping to Australia.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

Great for contouring. No shimmer, not a 'bronze' colour, just a good shade to add depth to my face. The colour is perfect for my light-medium, yellow undertoned skin. Looks very natural. The only thing i dont like about this is the packaging. Cardboard box, bulky. Not my thing at all. But I would definitely repurchase if I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a fantastic bronzer! Looks really good on asian and south-asian skin. My only problem is the brush that comes with this bronzer. For more precise contouring, that brush really doesn't work for me. Benefit, if you're reading this, just change the brush (or drop the brush altogether AND the price of the product) and your Hoola will be selling like hotcakes the next minute!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by maldiveslover

I have been using this for over almost two years now and have yet to hit pan. I used smashbox suntan matte before which is kind of similar to this. I like to use this because it looks natural on me and is great for contouring. My only complaint is the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by shelbyclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer!

Pros
-Perfect color for me, not too orange-y!
-Soft
-Lasts a very long time (I've had it for a year using almost every day and it doesn't even look like I've used it!)
-Matte (which I like, because I can contour with it)
-Durable & cute packaging

Cons
-Having to take off the lid every time is a little annoying, I wish it were a flip top

I would recommend this to anyone looking for their perfect bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by sbrudenell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOve it !!!!
soo much beter than Nars laguna. I'm not a fan of the cutey bulky packaging though, i would prefer something more sleek. The actual product is great on my fair skin though, not orange at all . Love that its matte and blends really well.
Really good for contouring and for matching your face to fake tanned body.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by canadian

For reference: neutral-warm skin tone, NW/NC 25 range, dark brown hair, green eyes with gold flecks, combination (dry cheeks, slightly oily tzone), sensitive skin.

I was searching for a matte bronzer that won't make me look orange, red or pink. A nice natural brown. I was using Nars Laguna, the color is perfect. However I decided I wanted to try a matte bronzer. The cosmetician at Shoppers Drug Mart suggested Hoola. She applied the bronzer in a 3 shape (forehead, cheeks, jaw line). It added a nice, natural, warm look to my skin. I bought it and have used it for about a week now. My face didn't turn orange. I think if you over apply, there is a possiblity of it being too dark or muddy. The only con is the price. It costs around $36-38,00 Canadian before taxes. However it's worth it to me.

Edit: Although this bronzer has decent pigment, I found it had a slight pinkish cast on my skin. I've decided to try another bronzer which is more on the brown side without the pink. It could be my skin, I don't know. Taking one lippy off.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

Maybe my Hoola Bronzer is a fake? There is next to no difference if I use it or not. And I`m pale/medium pale at the moment (fall/winter). I think this "bronzer" is overhyped.