BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

The first bronzer I've ever been happy with. Perfect for contouring. Does not appear to be shimmery on face. As noted here previously, it does blend in with the shadowing on my face. A little goes a long way; easy to blend.

on 8/24/2013 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

In MAC I'm an NC37-40. So I've used this Bronzer for only a few weeks & I love it! I'm picky with bronzers because I love what they do for my skintone if its the right shade & finish. I loathe "Oompa loompa face" as well as "dirty face". Viewing swatches online I thought, hmm looks a bit shimmery. & everyone seems to agrees to disagree with the actual shimmer. When I swatched it in person I thought ok this is the exact color of my skintone, I doubt it's gonna show up as a Bronzer on my face. But boy was I wrong about the color. There's no orange in this which is fantastic for contouring. It matches the natural shadows on my face & I LOVE using this to contour my nose. The product is a wee bit soft & can get very powdery. Plus I don't think there's enough product for the price but that's ok I still love it & I actually really enjoy the brush. The brush has average soft bristles & I find that it fits perfect right under my cheekbones it also works great for blending creme bronzers as well. & I prefer to use this product with an eyeshadow brush to really carve out my cheeks. An added bonus to this is that it works great as a blending crease color with eyeshadows. The packaging is cute as well IMO, if that matters. I'll definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This was actually my first bronzer. When choosing which bronzer to use, I also looked at NYX. But NYX seemed to have too much orange in it, so I chose this. It complements my fair asian skin tone nicely. It really just looks like a shadow and not like I have something on. It's easy to use to contour my face, nose, and chin area. I really love how smooth it looks. It didnt break out my super sensitive skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

best bronzer ever, it gives a natural look ❤

on 8/19/2013 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got a sample size of this from the benefit counter at my local Macy's and I'm so in love with it!! It warms up your face so nicely and is easily blend able.

on 8/16/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best bronzer I have ever used. Looks really realistic for contouring because it has a slight gray tone that can imitate the look of a shadow. Doesn't look orange at all, which is perfect. Completely matte, very pigmented (which can be good and bad.) I use this with a Sigma F40 on my jawline, in the hollows of my cheeks, on my temples and along the hairline - As well as to slim down my nose with a Sigma E40 brush.

The product itself is amazing. The only downsides I can think of is the packaging and the price. I don't feel as if this cardboard box is very durable. It wears along the corners really easily and is very bulky. The fact that its encircled on all four sides with cardboard makes taking the optimal amount of product difficult, and I really do think it would be much better in a sleek, plastic or tin packaging without a border around the pan. The price is not exactly reasonable either. However, if you overlook these points, this is truly a great product, and to this day, I still haven't found a competent match to dupe this with.

Update: I've hit pan and I still love it just as much. This is an ultimate staple holy grail product in my collection.

on 8/14/2013 4:14:00 AM

I absolutely love this bronzer. It's so easy to blend and it's a really good bronzer to try out if you are new to contouring. The packaging is a bit much, which makes it difficult to store. But I really like the product, so I'm definitely willing to purchase it again.

on 8/13/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't get the hype about this product, I think is to orange, it doesn't last long. And not the best to blend ????? I actually hate the color :S

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WARNING READ ME!!! When I first purchased this , I got it off eBay. Soon I found out it was fake . I notice there was tiny shimmers and the pigmentation was not at all the way it was described. I swirled my finger and there was barely any product. When you try this, just by dipping you finger on the surface should be enough. Overall this is a matte bronzer that is super pigmented and totally worth every penny. Sorry about my little rant

on 8/9/2013 1:54:00 PM

Having many of Benefits boxed powders before purchasing this one and all the positive reviews it had I had high expectations and they were defiantly met. I was concerned on how the color would look on my NC15/NC20 skin, but with a light hand it contoured and warmed quite nicely. This is on the cheaper side of bronzers, at Sephora anyways, only being $28 vs other brands like Dior or YSL.

Popular Bronzers