August 1, 2014 | 1924 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by bs786229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best bronzer out there as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't have any shimmer, which works great for me. It isn't orange at all. It actually makes me look tan. It's not fake looking in any way. I have read several comments that say that it looks muddy, but I haven't noticed that on my skin at all. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought it 4 years ago and it is still not done ;) I love it. It is the perfect matte bronzer, I alternate it with my Nars Laguna. It is buildable and is perfect with any skin shade

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Glides onto my skin smoothly without leaving orange streaks. This product can be used for contouring since it's matte. I also think the box packaging is adorable!! Brush is useless and doesn't blend the product well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LoveBeautyLoveMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this product twice in sets, one in the powdawowza set, and another in tan about town.
I love this product for contoring, it works really well with the other boxed blushes, me personal favorite that works amazingly well on my skin tone is bella bamba. which also can in the powda wowza. The packaging on all the sets and the actual full sized is gorgeous! i love it so much, love the packagain 5/5 for that!
despite it being a good product, it is very expensive, but it is worth every penny.
Sometimes, if you apply thiss product too much, it can get cakey and muddy looking, it can make you look dirty, i only did this once, which it desived me the cheeky bronzer.
I thought it wouldnt come out as much as it did, so applyed away too much on my contoring brush, big mistake.
Even if it dosen't look like a lot of product is on the brush, it is, just be careful, this product goes a long way and Hoola is a beautiful product winter and summer alike. I prefer my other light shimmer bronzers for an all over face look, however Hoola is my go- to contor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

This is my first bronzer and I absolutely love it. I was looking for a matte bronzer for contouring that didn't make me look orange and I saw that Hoola had loads of amazing reviews so I decided to buy it.

It looks great on medium fair skin (I can imagine it can look a dirty or muddy if you are really fair) and I use it almost everyda if you want that healthy sunkissed skin look.

However I hate the packaging. I use a big powder brush to apply the bronzer and it barely fits and the tiny mirror in the packaging is useless. It's way too small to see anything. The brush is ok but I'm not too keen on it either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by laurenevans23

Love this bronzer! The matte finish makes it extremely good for contouring and it can easily be blended. This bronzer even looks natural on my extremely pale skin (NC15). The only negative is the packaging as the cardboard tends to get quite dirty. However, this overall is an amazing product and I would definitely buy this again! I would recommend this as a perfect bronzer for anyone with pale skin like myself.

This product is quite expensive if purchased in Australia, however, I would recommend purchasing this from the Benefit US website as they offer shipping to Australia.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

Great for contouring. No shimmer, not a 'bronze' colour, just a good shade to add depth to my face. The colour is perfect for my light-medium, yellow undertoned skin. Looks very natural. The only thing i dont like about this is the packaging. Cardboard box, bulky. Not my thing at all. But I would definitely repurchase if I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a fantastic bronzer! Looks really good on asian and south-asian skin. My only problem is the brush that comes with this bronzer. For more precise contouring, that brush really doesn't work for me. Benefit, if you're reading this, just change the brush (or drop the brush altogether AND the price of the product) and your Hoola will be selling like hotcakes the next minute!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by maldiveslover

I have been using this for over almost two years now and have yet to hit pan. I used smashbox suntan matte before which is kind of similar to this. I like to use this because it looks natural on me and is great for contouring. My only complaint is the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by shelbyclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer!

Pros
-Perfect color for me, not too orange-y!
-Soft
-Lasts a very long time (I've had it for a year using almost every day and it doesn't even look like I've used it!)
-Matte (which I like, because I can contour with it)
-Durable & cute packaging

Cons
-Having to take off the lid every time is a little annoying, I wish it were a flip top

I would recommend this to anyone looking for their perfect bronzer.