September 20, 2014 | 1238 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

really good for begginers starting off in makeup and lining the eyes gives great control and stay on all day no joke.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by bigbu

this is the worst liner so far or i just got the bad product. its not pigmented, but it seems like i dont have much product in my container at all. i was so mad bc i was runnung late for work and this one made it impossible to work. i had to put my black eyeshadow on top to make it even.
better stay with my mac liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best liquid eyeliner I have tried - and I have tried many!

It is very easy to get a straight line. One thing is I shake it between each dip, or else not enough product comes out on the felt tip and it's hard to get an opaque line.

I do one line, wait until it dries, and then go over it again to get it extra black.

Does not smudge, lasts all day until I wash it off! (One time I fell asleep with it on and it still looked good in the morning!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

It took me a long time to review this because I didn't think I liked the product at first, but after sticking it out and using over the course of about 4 months or so I can honestly say this is an awesome product. The intensity of the black is really nice. It comes out nice and dark. The applicator is easy to manage and control so you can get any thickness of a line that you want. I wish the felt tip was a bit more stiff but other than that I totally recommend this! It's a great buy for those who are new to liquid liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm into liquid eyeliner and have been wearing this for awhile. The felt tip is nice, so you can get in the inner corner of your eye. I really like the carbon black color. Its nicely pigmented and it does not fade or bleed. However it is not waterproof!!! If you have watery or sensitive eyes do not apply, because it will smear. Otherwise than that, its easy to apply, especially if you have been using liquid liners for awhile.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This isn't the best, nor is it the worst. It's super easy to use, and is an opaque-enough black...to start with. It dries more gray than black, IMO, and does NOT last through the day! My lids are not especially oily, but this doesn't last 8-5...I've had MUCH better luck with MAC fluidlines!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by snowflake91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is okay, but I wouldnt purchase again. I find the consistency is a little thin, so when you apply a second coat or go over the liner, the felt tip wipes away the previous layer, leaving a line of skin showing. that was incredibly frustrating, especially when I'm in a rush to get out the door. Also the colour looks a little grey to me. it isn't very obvious until I compared it to my other liquid liner from mac and napoleon perdis and it has a bit of a sheen to when it dries rather than a matte finish which i greatly prefer. Even when it is fully dry i find that it smears easily and fades a bit during the day. It does an ok job but doesn't really compare to alot of the other liquid liners out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OVERHYPED. If you want a liquid eyeliner for a thin line, you probably can get that from this eyeliner.. but thicker than a couple mm, you will need to look elsewhere. This eyeliner is black, but is somewhat see through if you apply a thicker line. It doesn't have much pigment to it and I found myself painting over the same line over and over again.. i now just use it to use it up... sadly. And.. if you cry..or are out in the heat, it will smear everywhere. Sad. If it were more pigmented and lasted longer it would be a winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This by far, is the best liquid eyeliner I have used. It makes the process of applying eyeliner so much easier! For those that are sort of new to liquid liners or just like liquid liners in general, should definately look into this product. It has a sturdy pointed felt tip that will help you achieve the perfect cat winged eye. It's literally half of the price of Lancome's eyeliner - both are from the same company and work just as well..so why not go for the cheaper price? One lippy off because sometimes it can take a while to dry - depending on how much you put of course :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

I got this eyeliner after watching numerous reviews on yt about it. I am truely glad I bought it. The color is deep true black.. Its about half the price of Mac and it goes on top of eyeshadows so easily. I wing out my eyeliner almost everyday and i do admitt that it does take a tad bit getting used to because of how long the felt tip is. But after a couple days all is well. Great product Great price. its TopNotch =]