December 26, 2014 | 1032 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lanilim16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

If you are looking for an eyeliner that is easy to apply get this one.. I almost gave up on liquid eyeliners before I saw this. I'm on my 3rd bottle now! It is also easy to remove so I don't even have to use makeup remover in my eyes..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by MzIssa

I really wanted to love this product it glides on smooth if u have enough product on the tip. But is terrible for the waterline I believe my pencil eyeliner lasted longer.....So if your only looking for an upper eyeliner this is perfect but I want one that will work for both so I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by macstar05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to eyeliner. I really like how intense the color of this product is. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to do a thin line. For those of you who prefer a thicker line, all you need to do is put some pressure while applying it. I think this is a great liquid eyeliner for beginners. A lot of ladies (including myself) are afraid to use a liquid eyeliner because it can be very difficult to apply it but the felt tip applicator of this product makes it that much easier to line your eyes. This does node flake at all or smudge on me and the lasting power is very good. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by rachcraw

Definitely my favorite eyeliner! The felt tip is small so I can easily apply a very thin line on the days I want to keep it natural, I can make it as thick as I need to for a smokey eye, and winged eyeliner is so simple using this. I feel like I always have to go back over and fix my mistakes with a Q-tip when I use other eyeliners, but I manage to skip that step with this product. The color is truly black, and it lasts!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very good liquid eyeliner for those who want a versatile felt tip applicator. This can easily be applied as a thin line using one side of he applicator, or be used to draw a dramatic pin-up line look using the other side. Although I'm not usually a liquid eyeliner fan (I tend to stick with gel liners), I'm very impressed with this particular product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

really good for begginers starting off in makeup and lining the eyes gives great control and stay on all day no joke.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by bigbu

this is the worst liner so far or i just got the bad product. its not pigmented, but it seems like i dont have much product in my container at all. i was so mad bc i was runnung late for work and this one made it impossible to work. i had to put my black eyeshadow on top to make it even.
better stay with my mac liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best liquid eyeliner I have tried - and I have tried many!

It is very easy to get a straight line. One thing is I shake it between each dip, or else not enough product comes out on the felt tip and it's hard to get an opaque line.

I do one line, wait until it dries, and then go over it again to get it extra black.

Does not smudge, lasts all day until I wash it off! (One time I fell asleep with it on and it still looked good in the morning!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

It took me a long time to review this because I didn't think I liked the product at first, but after sticking it out and using over the course of about 4 months or so I can honestly say this is an awesome product. The intensity of the black is really nice. It comes out nice and dark. The applicator is easy to manage and control so you can get any thickness of a line that you want. I wish the felt tip was a bit more stiff but other than that I totally recommend this! It's a great buy for those who are new to liquid liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm into liquid eyeliner and have been wearing this for awhile. The felt tip is nice, so you can get in the inner corner of your eye. I really like the carbon black color. Its nicely pigmented and it does not fade or bleed. However it is not waterproof!!! If you have watery or sensitive eyes do not apply, because it will smear. Otherwise than that, its easy to apply, especially if you have been using liquid liners for awhile.