October 24, 2014 | 1677 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by realcrazyacres

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product because of the reviews here and how can I thank you! No use clogging my pores during this wet, humid summer! I like it because it keeps my face smooth, matte, and does not clog. I may put a slight bit of blush or powder on top but no more than that. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by sarahanne1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product, but only as a primer under my mineral foundation. Does absolutely nothing in the way of coverage or evening out skin tone. But it keeps my makeup in place all day and makes my skin really smooth. Works even better than the more expensive Prime Time by BE.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by JeneenL

I am really on the fence with this one. I have used it a few times and have not noticed in a difference in anything. It was still oily, pores still looked the same, foundation went on the same. Maybe I need to use this more but for now I won't purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I think this stuff is pretty equal to smashbox, maybe a little better. I love smashbox, but....this stuff hides more wrinkles and leaves a smooth canvas, plus it has sun block. I am older so I do not have a breaking out problem as some have said. I will be buying more of this, as it is going to be on sale in Campaign 15 I think I noticed. I mean shucks, I can buy like 4 tubes of this (or more if Avon has a buy one get one for $1.99 again!), for the price of 1 smashbox. I do like saving money when I can, especially if the product is as good, or in this case, maybe better.
Up Date:
I still love this product! I have it in both kinds now. The tinted compact and the invisible tube. I really love them both. I use this more often than I do my Smashbox. Unsure why, maybe because this one gives me more options. I can use the invisible one when I want to use my cream or liquid foundation, and I can use the tinted one when I just want to go for a lighter look. I have re-ordered a backup of both of these. I have a lighter tint color for the winter months and a darker tint for my tanned face for this summer. I also got a backup of the invisible tube. With Avon, if you like it, buy more than one. We never know when Avon will discontinue a product line, improve it ;-) or just change the formula without notice seems to be more like it. This product is a keeper just the way it is and I really hope Avon reads the posts here and does nothing more to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by shearcuts74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about 2 months now and I half to say " LOVE IT" it really helps minimize pores and even reduces the lines in my face. I also have the Magic compact but, i haven't had a chance to really use it. So over all a @ thumbs up!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Serendipity111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This primer broke me out like crazy! It made me cry how bad my skin looked for a week or two. As soon as I stopped using it, my skin cleared up. Silicone primers are just not for me, I guess.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its hard to spread so its hard go get it evenly on the skin. the price is just right. I may try the makeupforever brand with spf 40. Im still searching for a primer with spf that suits my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by PrincessHeather

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm an Avon/Mark. rep and I really wanted to love this product. But I don't! It's just meh. It feels a bit heavy worn under long wearing foundation, it's will become ineffective in the heat of late Spring/Summer as it kinda melts off. Unless you have gorgeous even skin to begin with, you will NOT be able to use it in place of reg makeup. The only other foundation primer I have tried is Clinique Instant Pore Minimizer, which I think is a better product.

Why do I feel guilty writing that? lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by LovelyTamika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, it does everything is says. It controls the oil on my skin and keeps my face looking nice and fresh all day. I recently ordered the avon matte-nificent oil absorbing powder which I plan to use as my foundation over the magix. But I basically think it's indeed magic in a tube and a little goes a far way, so i already ordered 2 more to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Becki32155

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this and I love the tinted Magix in a compact. I would, and will, repurchase both products.