April 19, 2014 | 1513 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by shearcuts74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about 2 months now and I half to say " LOVE IT" it really helps minimize pores and even reduces the lines in my face. I also have the Magic compact but, i haven't had a chance to really use it. So over all a @ thumbs up!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Serendipity111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This primer broke me out like crazy! It made me cry how bad my skin looked for a week or two. As soon as I stopped using it, my skin cleared up. Silicone primers are just not for me, I guess.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its hard to spread so its hard go get it evenly on the skin. the price is just right. I may try the makeupforever brand with spf 40. Im still searching for a primer with spf that suits my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by PrincessHeather

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm an Avon/Mark. rep and I really wanted to love this product. But I don't! It's just meh. It feels a bit heavy worn under long wearing foundation, it's will become ineffective in the heat of late Spring/Summer as it kinda melts off. Unless you have gorgeous even skin to begin with, you will NOT be able to use it in place of reg makeup. The only other foundation primer I have tried is Clinique Instant Pore Minimizer, which I think is a better product.

Why do I feel guilty writing that? lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by LovelyTamika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, it does everything is says. It controls the oil on my skin and keeps my face looking nice and fresh all day. I recently ordered the avon matte-nificent oil absorbing powder which I plan to use as my foundation over the magix. But I basically think it's indeed magic in a tube and a little goes a far way, so i already ordered 2 more to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Becki32155

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this and I love the tinted Magix in a compact. I would, and will, repurchase both products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is okay by itself. However, I mix it with my Beauty Bliss mineral powder foundation. It turns it into a great tinted primer that matches my skintone. I then finish it off by blending my Beauty Bliss foundation over it. By itself and in general it leaves a great matte finish. I like this product and especially like what you can do with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hated this at first, thinking there was no differeance when I used it and put it away for a long while. But then I started thinking of all the things I wanted in make up cause at 25 I am getting that "inbetween skin" where it definately needs something, but I hate the look of heavy makeup. I also wanted something with an SPF. I tried it again after I realized it fits the bill, and now I use it all the time. It sops up the greasies for about 6 or 7 hours. LOVE THIS! I am stocking up now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a brilliant product and a fantastic substitute for Philosophy's Supernatural Poreless Flawless SPF 15, another great product which I had been faithfully using. Unlike Philosophy's Supernatural, this is tint-free. (I find I can make my face look peachy coloured if I apply too much Supernatural, which is surprisingly easy to do.) The added SPF 20 is a wonderful bonus! Avon boasts shine-free effects which last for up to 10 hours, which is a huge exaggeration: it's more like up to 4 hours (for me, anyways). The end results (which are superb!) are the same I get with Supernatural, but this is way cheaper. It's especially good value if you can get it when it goes on sale from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall I love this! Great that it has SPF 20 and is not at all oily. I put my moisturizer on first then this and then my foundation. Works fabulously. I have regularly/combo skin - not really oily at all, only occasionally with periodic breakouts here and there. Leaves a nice finish. I even bought a backup. I recommend this, especially for people with my skin type.