October 2, 2014 | 970 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by koacocoa28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have acne-prone skin. (little oily in T-zone), not crazily but medium acne
anyway, I've been using this prodcut after I used many different foundation
and BB cream. I have been used Estee Lauder's double wear (it was amazing coverage,
but too matte for my skin). and used Revlon...etc.
MAKEUP FOREVER HD foundation is light (the best part) so You have to build up
for coverage. It has medium coverage but most parts like pores are covered well.
The other thing I wanna add on is that Makeup forever HD Powder. It's light as well.
IF any of you have oily skin, I recommend you this after your foundation. it gives look as if
you do not put skin makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When i first put this foundation on, I hated it! It made any dry skin that I had really stand out. I thought it didn't look right on me, so I threw it in my foundation drawer. A few weeks later I decided to try it again, because well I did spend $40 bucks on the thing! When I tried it again, I used a primer and I loved the stuff! It matches my skin tone and makes your skin look flawless. I REALLY would not recommend this to ladies with lots of dry skin though.

But overall, this is my HG foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I found a great color in this foundation (N117). MUFE has an amazing range of colors with great undertones. The packaging was good - I like that there was a pump.

When I put the foundation on it looked very good. The coverage was light and had a natural finish. I used a setting powder so that it would last longer and hopefully stay on evenly since I have oily skin.

I really hoped that my nice skin look would last through the day, but the HD foundation didn't hold up. By the afternoon my face was very shiny, and a lot of the makeup slid off of my t-zone which exposed the redness in my skin. By the end of the day it looked like I had no foundation at all.

I would repurchase this if it had staying power. But as it stands now, I don't recommend it for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Hfortunet

I always get compliments when I wear this foundation, loveeee!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by AmnAT

Im very picky when it comes to foundation but this is by far the best foundation I've purchased. I use a beauty blender to apply it makes it look so natural and dewy!love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

I always wanted to try MUFE's HD foundation, and today was the day. I was color matched with the IQ (2R06) to 130, which was pinker and a little darker than I would have usually picked. The makeup artist at Sephora applied it and it looked great in the store: it covered all of my rosacea and make my skin look flawless, without feeling heavy. It looked a little cakey after the artist applied it (they usually have a heavy hand in the store so I wasn't surprised), but I blended it out and it was fine. I was very excited to have found a winner.

Then it oxidized...BAD. FAST. Just a few hours later, the color that was on my face was not the same shade as was first applied. It was much darker and rather orange. Very disappointing. I returned it and swore off MUFE.

Fast forward a few months...

I got a color IQ done again. 2Y07, which sounds a little more accurate albeit darker than I thought I was. Then again, I talked to the makeup tech and we decided that since my neck and my face are two different shades, for me to even things out, it'd be easier to match the darker of the two ...in my case, the neck. This translated to shade #140, and this time I received a sample to take home.

No oxidation! None!

Same excellent application, same "a little more perfect" look. I admit that I'm not quite used to seeing my face more closely match my neck's color: all these years, I had matched my face. It took a while to get used to this more even look. But my skin does look natural. It does not cover well--Smashbox's Studio Skin remains my HG--but it is an excellent lighter-weight foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cindelmon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is overrated. It doesn't cover well and it doesn't last. I think it gets a lot of hype because the color spectrum is pretty well-done and its a non-cakey, non-offensive makeup, but if you have any real issues like discoloration or acne...skip this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by laurencordina

Just awful. I have horrible skin with a lot of hyper pigmentation and I was looking for something that would cover my stubborn acne marks that didn't wear off or melt off my face. The girls at Sephora raved about this product for coverage and combination skin types. Wow, all I can say is how wrong they were. This foundation is just terrible. It melted off my face in about 3 hours. I could actually feel how heavy and cakey it is on my face. That's a red flag if I could actually feel that I'm wearing makeup. I'll never buy this again. Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good foundation, it has a good coverage and I like that it comes with a pump. I have it in 115 and 117 (I'm MAC N15) and both shades matches my skin. Whenever I use this foundation someone say I look great! The only down side for me it's the staying power, after a few hours it starts to fade away and because of that I won't repurchase it! I have oily skin and I apply primer before and powder after, so I think this foundation it's better for normal/dry skin. I have acne-prone skin and it doesn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the foundation, I have combination skin and it suits me well, but I dont believe it works on dry skin, so If you have dry skin, i do not recommend this product. I got the 120 shade, which in the store seemed a bit yellow for my skin, since i have pink undertones, but when i tried it on, it really did blend in and got rid of the excess redness, so if you have pink/beige skin tone, the 120 will suit you more than the other pink tones. Overall, i like the packaging, the quality, even though a bit expensive and not as great as I was expecting it to be, but I will definitely purchase it again.