April 20, 2014 | 878 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use J&J Baby oil to remove waterproof eye makeup and it works great! Why pay high prices for biphase eye makeup remover when baby oil does the job. After using baby oil around the eyes, I wash my face with a gentle face soap to get rid of the residue as this stuff will clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkmagdusia

I love this for use in the shower. The Lavender scent is really nice. After cleansing, I apply this all over my body and gently pat dry with a towel. This makes my skin very soft and is great for winter use. I don't use it every day because it is a little bit of a hassle to deal with oil, but when my skin is dry or on really cold winter days, this is perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerhappy41907

This is HORRIBLE!!! It gave me a very painful, red, and itchy rash on my stomach and upper thighs. I think it's the mineral oil, which is SO bad for your skin 'cause it clogs pores and is from DIESEL! Do NOT get this product! And the bottle gets gross and messy and oily. I can't believe anyone would use this on an innocent helpless baby! It's made out of diesel people!!! Do you really want that on your skin!!!?? Do you want this crap on your baby?!!?!?!?!?!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by paigeedoodles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! I love the smell and it's so versatile:
-As an all-over moisturizer, while my skin is still damp after getting out of the shower
-To remove waterproof eye makeup
-As cuticle oil
-It can be used to add sheen to lips, cheekbones, and eyelids
-A tiny drop rubbed between your hands and then smoothed over your hair will tame frizzies and static, and make your hair super-shiny
-I slather my feet with this stuff at night, put on socks, and my feet are so soft in the morning.

I also like the packaging. It has a small hole that the oil can come out of within the top, and the cover is child-proof, which is great when you share a room with a toddler!
I have just recently discovered this product, but I'm sure I'll be using it for a very long time. I'm running out to buy the lavender scent and Burt's Bees apricot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

I like the smell and the feel of the product. I barely use the product alone because the oil will get everywhere. I usually add the oil to my hand or body lotions to increase the moisture. In this way, I would have a perfect hand/body lotion with the right moisture and the sweat smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by noire

I cant stand the smell. I only use it for removing makeup. Its best to use it to moisturize wet skin after showering. A tiny amount can be applied to a large area and it dries really quickly then.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2007 3:45:00 PM More reviews by pancakegood

I use this every time I shave my legs in the shower! It makes my skin SOOOOO soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Jessie39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful product. I've been using it for years in the bathtub in winter--keeps my legs from getting dry and flaky. (I also attribute the lack of any stretch marks when pregnant to using baby oil.)

A few cons: I don't use it for eye makeup remover--It gets in my eyes and creates a film. The bottle does tend to be leaky, Also, having baby oil in the bathtub night after night probably contributes to the pipes being clogged sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 6:38:00 AM More reviews by yellowsummer

FABULOUS,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2007 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use a generic brand of baby oil that has much less fragrance that J&J, but both work extremely well for removing stubborn waterproof mascara. I have used many different eye-makeup removers, and everything except baby oil irritates the skin around my eyes after a few weeks of continued use. Sometimes it does make my eyes a bit filmy, but nothing that some good rinsing or an eye drop can't fix.