April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 12:28:00 AM More reviews by voravons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush is absolute perfection!!! I had shunned gel liners before getting this brush, because no matter what I used I just couldn't draw a nice smooth line. The SK makes lining the upper and lower lids a breeze. Perfect also for winging the end. Retails for $6, though for whatever reason mine rang up for $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 3:41:00 AM More reviews by star2007

I just got this brush tonight and love it already! There are so many raves on the boards, it's surprising that there aren't more reviews.

The brush creates a really thin line and is great for gel eyeliners. Pencils are more forgiving because they can be smudged but my MAC Blacktrack Fluidline is so difficult to wipe away that I hardly use it. I always make a mistake and it shows. This brush gave an almost flawless application and extremely quickly too.

It's $5.99 at Target and has a clean white handle. Completely worth it for $6, probably worth it for 20 but fortunately it's not at that price.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by YuzuBunny

This is a nice eyeliner brush, particularly for awkward eyeliner appliers, like me.

It is nice because it is easy to control, doesn't waste product, and can be used for a variety of eyeliner styles. I can do either thick or thin, plus winged.

I use this with my gel/cream eyeliners and i find it makes it very easy to apply. I now prefer gel/cream eyeliners to pencil liners, since I have found a good brush to apply them with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear this brush has changed my life!! This brush is a total HG!!!

I have been using MAC fludlines for a while now, and I have been using the MAC 266 brush, and it just takes forever for me to make a nice line, but now that I have the bent eyeliner brush, it's so much easier and takes a fraction of the time. In addition, this brush doesn't waste as much product as the angled brush. If you are looking to do a nice thin line with gel liners, this is the brush to get. You can also make a thicker line if you press harder, and a winged look is super simple to do with the bent liner brush. I think that if you are one of those people who isn't that great at applying eyeliner, this brush helps.

Smashbox also makes a bent liner brush, as does Benefit, but for $5.99 at Target, the Sonia Kashuk one is a GREAT buy! I would definitely buy it again, and I will because now my mom wants one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jamila75

This is a fabulous brush. I favor a thin line and this is a great thin brush that due to its bent shape, gives you fabulous control. It is a third of MAC's 209 and is much better IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lb07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this e/l brush!!! i have bought many d/s brushes for eyelining but this one is the best. i actually like it more than my EOB angeled brush!!! I use it with my cream liners and it works like a charm. It gives me a fine line but by pressing harder, u can achieve a thicker line. i can't believe this only costed $6. will definetly buy again if i need to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 2:54:00 AM More reviews by FourFortyFive

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic brush...an HG brush! Iím not a m/u artist so I donít know how the Sonia Kashuk brushes hold up in the professional world and this is my first SK. However, Iíve been using this for a few weeks and just for me and my home use on myself, Iím ecstatic...by far the easiest brush Iíve used for applying gel liner or tightlining. Forget the MAC 209 and other angled brushes...save yourself $15-20 and pick up this little baby instead. Itís capable of making a finer line than my MAC brushes (just press harder to make the line fatter), is easier to use due to the bent, ergonomic handle (I had reservations about this at first but have ended up really like it). I wholeheartedly recommend this brush especially for the $5-6 price tag, you wonít regret your purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

Giant rave for this brush. I use it for gel liners and it's absolutely great. i would give it 10 lippies if I could. You can use this lightly to give a soft fine line. If you press harder, you get a thicker line. Best $5.00 I spent