Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 3/15/2008 8:14:00 PM

What a great product! So easy for my fumbly fingers to handle and use. Makes me look great with beautiful dark full lashes at the base (naturally blonde). I use it with Bare Escentuals retro liner and my eyes look naturally lush. I would buy this again in a heartbeat! In fact, they are so inexpensive I may go ahead an buy another for a spare.

on 3/14/2008 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I don't have much to add to what's been said about this brush already. I use this for gel eyeliner and occasionally with shadow, and it's great. This brush is what helped me to master winged eyeliner and it's much easier to use than an angled eyeshadow brush.

on 3/13/2008 9:02:00 AM

At first I wondered if I would be able to get the hang of using this (looks so awkward), but the brush angles perfectly. Draws a fine or thicker line depending on how much pressure is applied. I love SK brushes - you can't beat what you get for the money. Highly recommend.

on 12/22/2007 10:35:00 PM

Love this brush. Before I bought it and had only read about it on the boards I wondered how I would master using a bent brush. It seemed like it might be awkward. However, once I got it in my hand it made perfect sense. It just works! I use it for gel eyeliner and it applies a nice even line. It's reasonably priced and made well.

on 12/22/2007 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush is absolute perfection!!! I had shunned gel liners before getting this brush, because no matter what I used I just couldn't draw a nice smooth line. The SK makes lining the upper and lower lids a breeze. Perfect also for winging the end. Retails for $6, though for whatever reason mine rang up for $4.

on 11/25/2007 3:41:00 AM

I just got this brush tonight and love it already! There are so many raves on the boards, it's surprising that there aren't more reviews.

The brush creates a really thin line and is great for gel eyeliners. Pencils are more forgiving because they can be smudged but my MAC Blacktrack Fluidline is so difficult to wipe away that I hardly use it. I always make a mistake and it shows. This brush gave an almost flawless application and extremely quickly too.

It's $5.99 at Target and has a clean white handle. Completely worth it for $6, probably worth it for 20 but fortunately it's not at that price.

on 11/14/2007 1:34:00 AM

This is a nice eyeliner brush, particularly for awkward eyeliner appliers, like me.

It is nice because it is easy to control, doesn't waste product, and can be used for a variety of eyeliner styles. I can do either thick or thin, plus winged.

I use this with my gel/cream eyeliners and i find it makes it very easy to apply. I now prefer gel/cream eyeliners to pencil liners, since I have found a good brush to apply them with.

on 11/3/2007 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I swear this brush has changed my life!! This brush is a total HG!!!

I have been using MAC fludlines for a while now, and I have been using the MAC 266 brush, and it just takes forever for me to make a nice line, but now that I have the bent eyeliner brush, it's so much easier and takes a fraction of the time. In addition, this brush doesn't waste as much product as the angled brush. If you are looking to do a nice thin line with gel liners, this is the brush to get. You can also make a thicker line if you press harder, and a winged look is super simple to do with the bent liner brush. I think that if you are one of those people who isn't that great at applying eyeliner, this brush helps.

Smashbox also makes a bent liner brush, as does Benefit, but for $5.99 at Target, the Sonia Kashuk one is a GREAT buy! I would definitely buy it again, and I will because now my mom wants one.

on 10/21/2007 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a fabulous brush. I favor a thin line and this is a great thin brush that due to its bent shape, gives you fabulous control. It is a third of MAC's 209 and is much better IMO.

on 7/27/2007 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

i love this e/l brush!!! i have bought many d/s brushes for eyelining but this one is the best. i actually like it more than my EOB angeled brush!!! I use it with my cream liners and it works like a charm. It gives me a fine line but by pressing harder, u can achieve a thicker line. i can't believe this only costed $6. will definetly buy again if i need to.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products