September 1, 2014 | 2089 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Fuquaylady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite brown liner pencil. It glides on smoothly, does not drag or pull. The color sets quickly and does not run or smudge throughout the day. The pencil sharpens easily as well. The color is definitely brown, not brown/black. I have used it on my waterline - it will stay there several hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by karend26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is very easy to apply. It glides on like a dream and stays put. I have been using this dark brown color in place of my beloved MAC Fluidline in Dipdown, because it's just easier to sweep on a pencil, than having to grab a brush and wash out the brush after every use of the fluidline.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Britannia8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The perfect shade of brown with a little extra shimmer thrown in to make it special. Lasts all day, even on the inner rim

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic! My first 24/7 liner but definitely not my last. I needed a shimmery brown shade since I ran out of my MAC Bountiful Brown Powerpoint and wanted to compare. This is slightly darker and has less shimmer (I can see it, but it's more like teensy flecks of gold glitter instead of the metallic look of the Powerpoint). It's softer in texture and application than the majority of pencils I've tried but has the most amazing staying power - no smudges, smears or flakes. I'm sure I'll be trying other shades before long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 8:25:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

This is the best eye pencil I've ever used. Perfect shimmery brown. Never fades, smudges, or runs. Absolutely fantastic. My all time favorite eyeliner. Great to wear everyday and will not disappoint you. I just went out today to buy a back b/c it seems as if my favorite makeup always gets discontinued.LOVELOVELOVE this eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 3:30:00 PM More reviews by geanie11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite eyliners! The color is very pretty with a slight shimmer and it last all day without getting on my upper eyelid, even in FL humidiity. Goes on very smooth and stays put all day...just what I want in an eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by LadyWilde

Perfect. Just perfect. Glides on smoothly, lasts for ages. I find that the gold microglitter shows up more when paired with richly colored shadows (deep plum is especially nice) than it does when paired with a paler shadow. Looks great regardless, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by ic8spots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is the best brown eyeliner i've found yet. stays put even in our humid summers, and looks great, especially for a smoky eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 11:17:00 PM More reviews by la_clique

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this one, great neutral brown with a little shimmer. It lasts all day, put it over the primer and it is still on 15 hours later. This is my 3rd glide on eyeliner and I love them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by wendy77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently found this whilst on a browse only session and had to purchase and I am so pleased that I did!! A gorgeous sparkling brown, which is similar to, but gives that little bit more definition than MAC Teddy (my old favourite).

Love it.