Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 5/21/2008 7:06:00 PM

Great stuff. The smell is great, It does a good job of moisturizing (at least in the summer - haven't tried in winter yet), and is dirt cheap for the oversized pump bottle you get. Will definately buy again!!!!

on 5/20/2008 11:07:00 PM

Smells good......for like the first 5 seconds, then I get sick of it. I've never been a fan of the whole cocoa butter scent, but that's just me. It moisturizes well & does the job but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

on 5/6/2008 12:15:00 PM

Well overall this lotion smells great. It's not too thin or thick. Moisturizes well even for my feet then again I don't really have super dry skin just normal.

on 4/6/2008 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

sooooo smooth! i love putting this on! my skin is much softer and looks glowier! the smell is strong, but doesnt stay so long that it makes you sick... rubs in really well, no greasy feel, just softness!

on 4/4/2008 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Its a pretty good lotion. I use it morning and night. My skin has been soft ever since I started using it. It smells great, and after you put it on the scent (whats left of it) is not overpowering.

on 3/30/2008 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like this lotion when I can't find Queen Helene's lotion. IMO the scent is not overpowering and nothing like chocolate cake as one reviewer posted but I do think the Vaseline is a more sugary cocoa butter scent that the cocoa butter scent of Queen Helene's lotion. Overall a good product and priced accordingly.

on 3/4/2008 2:44:00 PM

the first time I smelled this im all like "yum" but after a week i cant even use it anymore. its so disgustingly sweet. its like eating a chocolate cake that has 2 cups of extra sugar. eeeewwww

on 2/25/2008 11:21:00 AM

I remember when I was younger, I really didn't enjoy the smell of cocoa butter, so I never used the lotion. Now that I'm getting older and developing and dealing with stretch marks, I'd figure I'd give it a try. Everyone tells me "stay away from those cheap brands", but I have to say, I LOVE THIS LOTION!! It has a really good smell, almost a caramely, cocoa smell to me. It does feel slightly weird when it goes on, but it absorbs quickly, and my skin has never looked so healthy. My stretch marks are fading a little bit,but I haven't been doing the best job of using it consistantly, so maybe with better use they would fade better, but over all its a good, inexpensive lotion and I recommend it to anyone.

on 2/18/2008 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Not the greatest moisturizer on the market but it does its job. It smells very nice while still inside but once you put it on I think it smells awful.

Smells wonderful in my opinion....not overpowering, but sweet a bit like chocolate. I slathered my entire body in this after doing a sugar/olive oil scrub (I now use SAFFLOWER OIL--it has NO scent at all! ) and my skin is soft as butta! lol Even my daughter told me that my skin was soft and everyone knows there is no greater compliment than one from your kid! I trust her not to hold back any punches she told me my butt had dimples (cellulite) too! lol
UPDATE: I found that safflower oil mixed with Booth's Walnut Lotion makes THE BEST body moisturizer I've ever found. I haven't used Vaseline's product since I tried this. I prefer Booth's lotion as a base, but you can use lotion you like, add a good squirt of safflower oil into it and shake well to combine. I apply it on slightly damp skin after a shower and literally my skin is soft and silky ALL DAY LONG. When normally by noon it would be dry again. Its worth trying!

Top Rated Vaseline Products