Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

This is a great little summer lotion. It dries quickly and has a soft, summery cocoa butter smell. I use it once a day after the shower, and the softness lasts without reapplying. It keeps the skins bouncy and soft, and my summer tan hasn't peeled once - I'm still golden brown, no flakes. Will repurchase for summer, but might switch to a non-cocoa butter vaseline lotion for winter. Try it!

This lotion is a great moisturizer, but the smell was overwhelming especially for day. When applied at night, I could still smell it the next morning. Too much.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product works surprisingly well. I have extremely dry skin, to the point it's almost "scaly" if I don't lotion. I've been using Olay Quench for Extra Dry Skin religiously, but I ran out unexpectedly & the drugstore near my house only had the one for normal skin. I bought the huge container of this (so cheap! and so HUGE!) and tried it out, because my mom kept raving on about it. It goes on your skin surprisingly well, it's not greasy in the least! It dries fairly quickly too, which is good. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because I'm not a big fan of the smell. At first, it's way too overpowering. After that, it's not so bad at all, but I can never put this on in the morning. I can only do it at night when I know I'm not going out... I guess I'm afraid that people might smell too much cocoa or something. Anyways, it's really minor. It's an excellent lotion: my skin is difficult to lotion, meaning that there's only a select few that will work, and this definitely lives up to the task. My skin is soft & moisturized. Overall, I'm happy with it & I would buy again!

Great stuff. The smell is great, It does a good job of moisturizing (at least in the summer - haven't tried in winter yet), and is dirt cheap for the oversized pump bottle you get. Will definately buy again!!!!

Smells good......for like the first 5 seconds, then I get sick of it. I've never been a fan of the whole cocoa butter scent, but that's just me. It moisturizes well & does the job but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

Well overall this lotion smells great. It's not too thin or thick. Moisturizes well even for my feet then again I don't really have super dry skin just normal.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

sooooo smooth! i love putting this on! my skin is much softer and looks glowier! the smell is strong, but doesnt stay so long that it makes you sick... rubs in really well, no greasy feel, just softness!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Its a pretty good lotion. I use it morning and night. My skin has been soft ever since I started using it. It smells great, and after you put it on the scent (whats left of it) is not overpowering.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like this lotion when I can't find Queen Helene's lotion. IMO the scent is not overpowering and nothing like chocolate cake as one reviewer posted but I do think the Vaseline is a more sugary cocoa butter scent that the cocoa butter scent of Queen Helene's lotion. Overall a good product and priced accordingly.

the first time I smelled this im all like "yum" but after a week i cant even use it anymore. its so disgustingly sweet. its like eating a chocolate cake that has 2 cups of extra sugar. eeeewwww

Top Rated Vaseline Products