April 21, 2014 | 703 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Moisture Rich foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2002 2:31:00 PM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a sample of this and I didn't really like it. It has great coverage and color selection which i love, but it didn't really look natural on me. Maybe i just need to blend more. The color i got was one shade too light though, so this might not be a fair review. i have combo skin but i was using this instead of the oil free because i had some bad flakies from my blemish treatment. This foundation did not accentuate them initially, but later on in the day, my flakies were visible again. I will not purchase this foundation because of this. UPDATE 1: I might try this again after all. My skin is less flaky now thanks to St. Ives oil free moisturizer :) UPDATE 2: nope, still don't care for this. LM oil-free smoothes my slightly dry areas better than this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 10:17:00 PM More reviews by luba

This is one of the best foundations I've used! It's not only buildable in coverage, but it's moisturizing! I was using the Fresh Glow Foundation, but it wasn't doing it for me. This is one of my favorites!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2002 6:39:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation goes on very easily, but you must be careful to blend well, or it will look very mask-y. Sand is a good match for my skincolor, and I've had no breakouts. I also like the fact that it comes with a pump now--more sanitary. I don't find it *really* moisturizing, but it's not drying, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2002 12:09:00 AM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this foundation! It goes on like a dream,looks very natural and doesn't sit in fine lines. The color selection is great and it includes sunscreen. Another big plus is that it comes with a pump dispenser. The best part is that one pump covers my whole face. I paid $38.00 and have had it for at least 3 months, used it pretty much every day and I still have a little under a third of the bottle left!
Excellent product and value!UPDATE 11/06/05: It should be duly noted that I STILL use this foundation on a regular basis and love it! I do have one gripe, however. This no longer comes with a pump dispenser! What is BB thinking?!?
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2002 8:25:00 AM More reviews by JaneW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful foundation for normal to dry skin. Gel-cream consistency glides on smoothly and leaves satiny, natural finish. No flakies, no excess "dewiness." Pump dispenser included in box--one pump covered my whole face. Highly recommended!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2002 10:16:00 PM More reviews by runtagua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this - and I am so not into liquid foundation. But this is sheer (and buildable) and the color is such a perfect match (Sand 2) you can't even tell that I'm wearing anything. It feels good, too - not greasy at all and it lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 10:45:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

This product has a nice color and matches my skin color exactly(sand 2). The texture is very nice and non drying. I only wear this for special occasions or when I go out. I would not wear this all day. I tried that and I broke up a little. (Although,I am not sure if it was that or not cleaning my face properly to remove the foundation.) When I wear this once a while, I have no problems.