September 2, 2014 | 1919 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Moisture Rich foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2003 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The positives are that it is an almost perfect match (porcelain) for my hard to match fair skin, it doesn't accentuate my dry areas, and is good at hiding the pinkness on my cheeks. This foundation is buildable so it can be worn at your preferred level of coverage.

Some negatives: it tends to disappear during the day and settle in my pores, and the glass bottle prevents me carrying it around for quick touch ups. On non-dry places, like my chin, it can be too greasy. But I can find a good powder to fix two of those problems, so it is for now my favourite foundation.

Edit: I am taking one point off because in Winter this did show up some more of my dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2003 4:46:00 AM More reviews by ally_xyz

This is my favorite foundation so far. It gives good medium coverage, but you can make it sheer or full coverage depending on how you apply it. Moisturizes without clogging up skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2003 11:12:00 PM More reviews by missytoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! It's definitely for drier skin types and I'd say it gives sheer to medium coverage, depending on how much you layer it. Definitely "dewy" unless you add powder and I can't say it's weightless, but it's pretty darn close. Love the hydrating feeling and it just evens out my skin so well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2002 2:31:00 PM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a sample of this and I didn't really like it. It has great coverage and color selection which i love, but it didn't really look natural on me. Maybe i just need to blend more. The color i got was one shade too light though, so this might not be a fair review. i have combo skin but i was using this instead of the oil free because i had some bad flakies from my blemish treatment. This foundation did not accentuate them initially, but later on in the day, my flakies were visible again. I will not purchase this foundation because of this. UPDATE 1: I might try this again after all. My skin is less flaky now thanks to St. Ives oil free moisturizer :) UPDATE 2: nope, still don't care for this. LM oil-free smoothes my slightly dry areas better than this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 10:17:00 PM More reviews by luba

This is one of the best foundations I've used! It's not only buildable in coverage, but it's moisturizing! I was using the Fresh Glow Foundation, but it wasn't doing it for me. This is one of my favorites!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2002 6:39:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation goes on very easily, but you must be careful to blend well, or it will look very mask-y. Sand is a good match for my skincolor, and I've had no breakouts. I also like the fact that it comes with a pump now--more sanitary. I don't find it *really* moisturizing, but it's not drying, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2002 12:09:00 AM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this foundation! It goes on like a dream,looks very natural and doesn't sit in fine lines. The color selection is great and it includes sunscreen. Another big plus is that it comes with a pump dispenser. The best part is that one pump covers my whole face. I paid $38.00 and have had it for at least 3 months, used it pretty much every day and I still have a little under a third of the bottle left!
Excellent product and value!UPDATE 11/06/05: It should be duly noted that I STILL use this foundation on a regular basis and love it! I do have one gripe, however. This no longer comes with a pump dispenser! What is BB thinking?!?
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2002 8:25:00 AM More reviews by JaneW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful foundation for normal to dry skin. Gel-cream consistency glides on smoothly and leaves satiny, natural finish. No flakies, no excess "dewiness." Pump dispenser included in box--one pump covered my whole face. Highly recommended!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2002 10:16:00 PM More reviews by runtagua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this - and I am so not into liquid foundation. But this is sheer (and buildable) and the color is such a perfect match (Sand 2) you can't even tell that I'm wearing anything. It feels good, too - not greasy at all and it lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 10:45:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

This product has a nice color and matches my skin color exactly(sand 2). The texture is very nice and non drying. I only wear this for special occasions or when I go out. I would not wear this all day. I tried that and I broke up a little. (Although,I am not sure if it was that or not cleaning my face properly to remove the foundation.) When I wear this once a while, I have no problems.