NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 12/2/2010 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Reference: NC44-45

Great highlighter for tanned skin, it gives an amazing glow (not really dewy).
I brush it on the tops on my cheek bones, and along the bridge of my nose: looks lovely.
It looks a scary white in the pan but amazing on the skin. It comes up as a very light gold sheen. It has tiny micro gold flecks/glitter/sparkles that reflect, which I think looks gorgeous on brown skin (compared to silver glitter). The gold glitter makes the skin look warm and glowy.
The packaging is great to travel with as it comes in a small tablet, with a mirror.
The product is pretty pigmented, so I think it is great for the price. I also think it will last me a long time.
So, when I do run out, I will repurchase. Great product for tanned skin.

on 11/17/2010 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The DOLCE VITA SET! It contains Albatross and Lovejoy (highlighter/blush duo) plus the Dolce Vita Lip gloss, the down side is it is only at the http://www.narscosmetics.eu/gifts/nars-cosmetics-gift-sets/lovejoy-albatross-dolce-vita-set.html website. BOOOOOO!!!!

on 11/17/2010 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this is super soft in the pan so a little goes a long way. it's a golden sheen that catches the light and makes a great finishing touch when my make up is done. i apply above my cheeks up to my temples and down the bridge of my nose just to give that "fresh" face look.

on 11/16/2010 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I really like this highlighter! It's a beautiful colour, that shows up even on my pale skin. It golden, it's silvery, it's pinkish.. Just as a good highlighter should be. I use a fan brush, to dust it lightly over the top of my cheekbones and brow bone. It is a very nice highlighter, indeed!

on 10/28/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful highlighter~ I love blending it into my blush for a sexy glow. It's also really pretty on the browbone. It looks gorgeous on top of bronzer also.It illuminates your face.

on 10/26/2010 4:20:00 PM

My new HG highlighter! I used Mac's Vanilla pigment for a while because a lot of websites said it was really similar. I don't think they're that similar at all. When I put them together, Vanilla had gold with pink shimmer. Albatross had only gold that showed up better then Vanilla's gold color. Albatross looks white in the pan but when blended its a beautiful shiny yellow gold color. Makes my skin glow and I think Kim K uses this, because I think it looks similar to what she uses. Should definitely try it!

on 10/20/2010 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like Albatross but I'm sure I won't be buying it again. I'm NC37 in MAC and it gives me golden-y glow which is pretty, but not really what I was looking for. It also looks obvious on my skin even though I tried blending it like crazy. My boyfriend can always tell whenever I wear this, which is totally weird because he's clueless about makeup.

on 10/19/2010 7:02:00 PM

I was lucky enough to recieve this in a swap, so I can't vouch for the price per-say. It's a really pretty highlighter for your brow, tearduct or cheeks. It has a gold shimmer which I think would be universally flattering. Although, I don't find myself reaching for this because I don't notice it staying long on my face. It's also not very unique to me. I think it could be dupable with Solar White e/s or Vanilla pigment from MAC. Overall, it's a beautiful splurge product, but I don't deem it as a must have.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

nw 45 here! WOC this is a HG product! I didnt get the hype but nowwww i got it! I use this bad boy every day! gives u that j.lo glow and i use my kabuki to even it out and it looks stunning! i def think its awesome with torrid. as with all of NARS products u get what u pay for.

on 9/23/2010 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this highlighter. Its gold and silver toned so it goes great with all skin tones and is extremely flattering because of the very disctinct color it is. It is expensive and thats why I dont absolutely LOVE it. But, overall its an amazing highlighter if your looking for one. The worst part? packaging-nars packaging gets soo dirty outside and on the inside (the mirror) and it is like impossible to keep it clean! Other than that, its great!

Top Rated NARS Products