April 19, 2014 | 1565 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was looking for a brow gel and found this.
i saw alot of others but this was only $1 so i thought either it works or it doesnt. i wouldnt feel bad spending money on it.

it does the job nicely. i use it to shape my brows and keep them looking neat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite products from elf. Why pay a ton of $$$ for a clear brow gel from mac when this does exactly the same thing for $1.00!!! I don't really understand why would someone use clear mascara...Anyways I use both sides on my brows. I've been using it for about three weeks now and not once I've had reapply. I'll buy this for as long as they make it. A++++++

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

I love this product! First off, the price is unbeatable. I use both ends and it really helps define my eyebrows. I'm no professional with makeup but this product is simply great! The gel really helps keep the powder on my eyebrows longer. Definitely will repurchase in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't use the wet gloss lash so I can't give a review on that side of it but I did use the clear brow mascara and it's ok. I used it after finishing with my eyebrow pencil and it looks great. It applies the right amount and it doesn't look like I put gel on my brows. BUT mid day thur it gives up. I will go to the mirrow to check my makeup and my eyebrows don't have that nice hold to them. I guess if you don't mind applying a product several times a day than this is something to look for because of the price. It just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

I too use both ends on my brows. It helps to give them a more defined shape and keep them in place. I do usually have to use several coats throughout the day as it does not seem to last as long as some other brow products do, but for the most part it does what it should and you cant beat the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

I got it too smooth my brows into place-- which it does if my hair doesn't touch them and the wind doesn't blow on them. I can only tell I have this on my brows by the fact that my brow hairs are a little coarser. Not cool, Zeus.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by dtm428

I really don't have a use for clear mascara, so I use both sides as a brow gel. Works great for me. Only $1. Can't beat that!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by MissVeronyka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is ok I guess if you absolutely find yourself in need of something like this. I honestly find this product not a necessity. I don't use it often at all but when I do, I only use the eyebrow side and it really doesn't keep my brows from moving. A deffinate "eh" product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I bought this along with the Max Factor clear mascara, and found them both to be fairly similar in the way they applied, dried and stayed on. The only difference was the price ($1 for E.L.F., $7 for the Max Factor), the fact that the E.L.F. one has two brushes, one for lashes and one for brow, and the amount you get (the Max Factor tube is pretty large, 0.34 oz, and the E.L.F., even combining the brow and lash amounts, look smaller). I usually don't like mascaras, but when I need a bit of definition, I'll use these. I've used clear mascaras in the past, and they seem to behave as I remember. You have to let them dry, but they won't cause a nasty smear if you mess up. Sometimes you get little "dew drops" that you can comb away carefully, but no clumps. The only downside I'm finding with any mascara is that if I don't let them dry, they smear all over the inside of my glasses. However, I still like them for an almost everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ShamyBabess

I love this product so much.
I have very dark, thick eyebrows and this is the thing to get them undercontrol. Like, if i dont use this on my brows in the morning, I feel as if theyre a complete mess.
I dont really like the clear mascara on my eyelashed so i just use both sides for my brows and it works fantastic.
And its only $1? You cannot beat that.