Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 2/21/2008 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What a neat little find! I picked this up at Target for $10. This takes off eye make-up like its nothing and it feels very gentle on the eyelids. Its only slightly harsher than water and no odor. There seems like there's a lot in each bottle, so it lasts quite a while. Its a worthwhile product if you wear a lot of eye make-up or make-up that's hard to wash off.

on 2/17/2008 12:41:00 PM

My HG product for make-up removers. Am probably on my 10th bottle. Gets everything off and doesn't leave any oily residue - doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I recommend to all my friends...

on 1/29/2008 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

While on the hunt for a good make up remover, I found this after reading through MUA reviews...while I hate spending 10 bucks on a product to remove my eye make up, I love it. It removes every trace of my heavy duty makeup and does not leave the tiniest bit of grease or oil behind...amazing....I then went the next day to CVS and bought Lumene's version for around 6 dollars....it is good too, but slightly oily...I am using the Lumene first, then following up with the SK to remove the oiliness...they are both good, but SK is the definite winner in my book!

on 1/17/2008 7:15:00 PM

This is my definite HG make-up remover! I found out about it since Paula Begoun recommends it in her new book. It takes off even the toughest eye make-up in a gentle way, and is not irritating at all on my sensitive eyes. I put some on a cotton pad, hold it up to my eyes for a few seconds, and gently wipe it off. It leave a little oily residue, but it comes off easily with soap and water. It's wonderful!

on 9/21/2007 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Tried this again just recently and this irritates my eyes something fierce. If you have sensitive eyes I would approach this with caution. Please Sonia add some anti-irritants to this because price and amount are excellent. Can also find at Target stores. I wish this worked for me.

on 9/10/2007 2:01:00 PM

I have used the pricey Lancome Bi-facil for years--thinking it was the only product that could do the job of removing my heavy eyemake without dragging down my eye area. I also have used the eye makeup remover pads when travelling, but only because the container takes up less space than a bottle--but the greasy sensation and blurred vision side effects--ugh. While shopping at Target, I purchased Remove and it does the job beautifully--no drag--no blurred vision--no stinging. Not only will I repurchase--at $10 I will repurchase in bulk!!!!!

on 9/3/2007 5:42:00 PM

I was looking for eye makeup removal for Lancome waterproof Definicils mascara to replace Lancome Bi-Facial removal. After reading reviews here, I bought it in Target for $10, but unfortunately, it did not work as well as I expected. It removes OK the regular mascara. However it did poor job for my Lancome waterproof. I have not tried it with other waterproof mascaras, so I'm not sure how it will work. But if you use Lancome waterproofs, then don't waste your money on this cheap stuff. I also tried Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover and was not happy either. I will finish this bottle, but won't repurchase.

on 8/4/2007 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this eye makeup remover because I was disgusted by the oily texture of several others I had tried. I was really impressed by this product because it actually removed all of the makeup painlessly and did not have that disgusting oily or greasy residue some of the other makeup removers I had tried. I am very happy with my purchase.

*EDIT* I have had some hit or miss experiences with some of the bottles I have purchased at Target. I think the balance of the ingredients may be off in some of the lots delivered because I noticed that the bottles not only look different (some seem to have more "Clear" fluid in them) but they seem to work differently depending on the bottle I get. I am going to go back to the oily stuff because I would rather get my make up off easily rather than tug at my face.

on 7/15/2007 10:41:00 PM

Sonia Kashuk Remove is the most amazing eye makeup remover I have ever used. L'Oreal Shocking Waterproof mascara is my IT mascara and I use it everyday. However, it is the hardest thing to remove. I have tried all kinds of removers, Neutrogena, Almay, L'Oreal, Lancome, MAC, Estee Lauder, Benefits, etc. and none of them works. I have to use a Japanese version of Biore makeup remover to get it off. Yet, it is very oily and takes some rubbing. I decided to give Sonia Kashuk Remove a try and it works wonder. All I need to do is to put some on a cotton pad and put it over my eyes for 10 seconds, then gently wipe off the mascara. It even gets fake lashes off very easily. It is not oily and it doesn't dry my eye area either. I threw away all my other eye makeup removers the day I tried this. This is a must-have for anyone who uses waterproof or long lasting eye makeup. This will be the only remover I use from now on.

on 5/10/2007 12:25:00 PM

wow. surprise, surprise. i've used about 7/8 different makeup removers before this, trying to find the perfect one. now, i think i have found it. sonia kashuk's mu remover removes mascara, kohl eyeliners, creme blushes, etc. with ease. and it does it without drying out your eyes. at $10 a bottle, it's mid-range price, but well worth it. i would definitely buy this again.