October 2, 2014 | 1137 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by bellbonne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used the pricey Lancome Bi-facil for years--thinking it was the only product that could do the job of removing my heavy eyemake without dragging down my eye area. I also have used the eye makeup remover pads when travelling, but only because the container takes up less space than a bottle--but the greasy sensation and blurred vision side effects--ugh. While shopping at Target, I purchased Remove and it does the job beautifully--no drag--no blurred vision--no stinging. Not only will I repurchase--at $10 I will repurchase in bulk!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by anutka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for eye makeup removal for Lancome waterproof Definicils mascara to replace Lancome Bi-Facial removal. After reading reviews here, I bought it in Target for $10, but unfortunately, it did not work as well as I expected. It removes OK the regular mascara. However it did poor job for my Lancome waterproof. I have not tried it with other waterproof mascaras, so I'm not sure how it will work. But if you use Lancome waterproofs, then don't waste your money on this cheap stuff. I also tried Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover and was not happy either. I will finish this bottle, but won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by susielhelton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eye makeup remover because I was disgusted by the oily texture of several others I had tried. I was really impressed by this product because it actually removed all of the makeup painlessly and did not have that disgusting oily or greasy residue some of the other makeup removers I had tried. I am very happy with my purchase.

*EDIT* I have had some hit or miss experiences with some of the bottles I have purchased at Target. I think the balance of the ingredients may be off in some of the lots delivered because I noticed that the bottles not only look different (some seem to have more "Clear" fluid in them) but they seem to work differently depending on the bottle I get. I am going to go back to the oily stuff because I would rather get my make up off easily rather than tug at my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 10:41:00 PM More reviews by yyt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sonia Kashuk Remove is the most amazing eye makeup remover I have ever used. L'Oreal Shocking Waterproof mascara is my IT mascara and I use it everyday. However, it is the hardest thing to remove. I have tried all kinds of removers, Neutrogena, Almay, L'Oreal, Lancome, MAC, Estee Lauder, Benefits, etc. and none of them works. I have to use a Japanese version of Biore makeup remover to get it off. Yet, it is very oily and takes some rubbing. I decided to give Sonia Kashuk Remove a try and it works wonder. All I need to do is to put some on a cotton pad and put it over my eyes for 10 seconds, then gently wipe off the mascara. It even gets fake lashes off very easily. It is not oily and it doesn't dry my eye area either. I threw away all my other eye makeup removers the day I tried this. This is a must-have for anyone who uses waterproof or long lasting eye makeup. This will be the only remover I use from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2007 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pnayheav3n

wow. surprise, surprise. i've used about 7/8 different makeup removers before this, trying to find the perfect one. now, i think i have found it. sonia kashuk's mu remover removes mascara, kohl eyeliners, creme blushes, etc. with ease. and it does it without drying out your eyes. at $10 a bottle, it's mid-range price, but well worth it. i would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by missmarkers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first makeup remover that I've bought in years and I love it! It's a bi-phase type of remover, where you have to shake it up first. It's gentle around my eyes and takes off my waterproof mascara. I love this stuff! It's just as good as the Chanel eye makeup remover for 1/3 of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:27:00 AM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

I ended up buying this after not being able to find my HG Pond's Bare and Repair anywhere. I was skeptical as I had not been able to use any makeup removers because they were too harsh on the areas around my eyes, and I expected the same from this. However, I have been using it for about a week and I havent had any problems.

It gets most of my makeup off; and what doesnt come off with this comes off when I wash my face. While I wish this was as cheap as Bare and Repair, I will probably continue to buy it while it is working for me or until something better comes along. The only complaint I have about the packaging is that I wish it had a flip top bottle or something, rather than the screw top. However, that isn't that big of a deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 11:43:00 PM More reviews by bravemary

This is some pretty good stuff. It removes my waterproof mascara much better than the Nutrogena that I tried and hated. It left a little bit of an oily residue, but I use it before removing the rest of my makeup. By the time I was finished the residue was gone. I also used it with my contacts still in and it was blurry for a tiny bit then all was well. I give it a big thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2006 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Cali_Dancer85

After my beloved Almay Dual Phase was discontinued, I wanted to find another dual phase makeup remover but didn't want to shell out the money for the high end brands. Luckily, I spotted this at target about half a year ago and it is wonderful! The price is a little steep at about 10-11 dollars a bottle but this lasts a really long time. I just needed something that would take off my waterproof mascara easily and this does the trick and I don't have to rub my eyes like crazy which is bad anyways and the BEST part is that it does not sting my eyes..even almay would occasionally sting my eyes. It also doesn't leave a nasty oily film around the eyes. I recommend this product if you wear waterproof makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by anglpnts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a cool eye makeup remover. It looks like a sort of purple and clear foamy oil and water mixture that you shake gently to mix before using. It does not sting my eyes at all, and does such a good job, I only need to use one cotton pad for both eyes. It does leave a bit of an oily feeling residue on the skin afterwards, but it is not very bothersome. I would repurchase, if I ever finish this bottle. There is a lot of product for the money.