Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

on 1/25/2008 5:19:00 PM

For the price I bought it at, it worked decently. I wanted something that would tame my hair when it gets frizzy during cold weather and it worked well enough. The smell is very nice- a citrus-like scent. It detangles hair pretty well and if you want something that does the job fairly well at a cheap price, this is it.

I really like this product however I had to dilute it alot and put it in a different bottle because I like spray bottles better. I use it after I get out of the shower and brush it through and then if I feel like my hair is feeling dry during the day i'll spray it on dry lightly and brush it through. I straighten my hair and doing this doesn't mess up my straightened hair at all and makes it feel extremely soft. It's cheap and effective! would buy again but since I dilute it so much I dont see myself needing anymore for a very long time!

on 1/22/2008 1:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really like this. Tames frizzies, lightly conditions, smells great. Defines my waves. What more could you ask for? Cute bottle too.

on 1/17/2008 9:26:00 PM

Not a bad product, though I have used better. I found it worked well the first few weeks, but now my hair seems to be used to it or something and it does not look or feel as good. The smell is quite nice though and is the best feature about this product.

on 1/6/2008 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was too thick and heavy on my hair. Which is saying something for my curly, frizzy, shoulder length, thick hair. It left my curls clumped, disgusting and yuck. Not cool, Garnier.

on 11/12/2007 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this after I started highlighting and flat ironing my hair. My hair was starting to feel like straw. It wans't very expensive and I thought it'd be worth a shot. I initially used it on a daily basis and then tapered down to maybe once a week or once every other week. It left my hair feeling oily and "heavy". My hair looked limp. I think it's a good coniditioner, but I wouldn't recommend using it on a daily basis. I'm only going to use it until the bottle runs out and and I won't be buying it again.

on 10/12/2007 1:42:00 AM

My coworker swore this worked wonders for her hair, so I gave it a try. This worked somewhat to make my damaged colored hair softer, but over time, I noticed my hair started to feel a bit heavy and greasy. I found something else that works much better. My salon uses it- L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme. You can find it at a Sally's Beauty Supply Store.

on 9/21/2007 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Smells great and feels hydrating upon application, but I wasn't crazy about how my hair felt afterwards. It didn't 'look' weighed down, but it 'felt' it. I guess in all, it just left a residue that I didn't particularly care for. It DID seem to help my naturally curly hair stay smooth in south Florida humidity, so it appears that it lives up to its namesake. However, I don't think I will repurchase. I really want something that's humidity resistant AND leaves my hair feeling nice.

on 7/30/2007 10:26:00 PM

I thought this cream was alright but somehow it kinda made my hair greasy-ish? eerrmm i do apply it to dry hair in the morning and then straighten it with a flat iron not sure if i am supposed to apply to damp hair only? are we?

on 7/28/2007 6:04:00 PM

I like this product. I use it on dry hair prior to using my flat iron every morning and I find it seems to keep my hair from drying out. Then again, it could just be the combination of products I use and not this one in particular, but...I really enjoy the smell and while my hair isn't usually "frizzy" I do suffer from stubborn fly-aways and this does seems to help tame them. Overall, not an HG product but for the price and the decent results I get, I'll probably purchase again.