April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2006 11:14:00 AM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love to use this stuff right after I get out of the shower, while my hiar is still wet. Not only does it control the frizz, but it leaves my hair very soft and it smells great! I suggest that only people with very thick and frizzy hair use this however, because I think on very fine hair it'd really weigh it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by BVSCfanatic

This is Garnier's best product yet. I was AMAZED. It not only tames my hair beautifully, it gives a lovely glow & shine and brings out my natural wave, which I just love. Though I love Garnier Nutrisse for coloring my hair, I was not totally happy with Garnier's other grooming products. NOW I am totally satisfied. This is awesome!!! The price is beautiful too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kfoxmartin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really loving this conditioner. It is quite heavy, but that is just fine with me. I have very thick unruly hair. This product really fights the frizz. You can't beat the price. I am not so crazy about the smell, but it doesn't seem to last that long so it is not so bad. This makes my hair feel so soft and silky.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really like this product. Have thick, very dry, curly/wavy (depending on the humidity) hair and I usually find leave-in products lacking. This product, which I use in conjunction with the Sleek n Shine anti-frizz serum, leaves my hair shiny smooth and conditioned. It's a great time saver, and will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by aligator

Wow!! I picked this up along with the Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner at Target. This is a pretty new product and I couldn't wait to try it! You can use it on wet or dry hair which is nice. It smells like that great fruity scent all Fructis products have!! I love it!! It's a leave-in so you don't rinse it out. I like applying it to damp hair and letting my hair air dry. This is what I thought the Smoothing Milk was going to be like!!! This product is so much better though!! I am kind of iffy about the alcohol content in this conditiong cream but it was seriously so cheap ($2.89) I really don't think I would care. Oh! You also get a HUGE 10.2 fl. oz bottle!!!! It's so big and heavy, I don't know when I will need a new one!! This is a great cheap product that I will repurchase whenever I do run out! For $3, what do you have to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by reed413

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I put it in my hair before I go to bed and when I wake up my hair is the perfect texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm actually quite impressed with the whole Sleek and Shine line. What a great drugstore find! I really like this leave in. It's just as good as any of the high end leave-in's I've used, and I've used just about all of them!
However, do heed the warnings of the other reviewers who cautioned against using this product on fine or thin hair! It will be far too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2006 12:09:00 PM More reviews by BurgundyMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I picked this up when I ran out of my Frizz Remedy! I am a loyal buyer of the Fructis Line (Curl Construct Mousse, Shampoos, Hairspray, Curl Cream, Curl Shaping Spray Gel, Conditioners) and I was curious about this new product. I have very thick, wavy hair with some really curly parts in the back. Since I cut it well above my shoulders last summer, the back often gets out of hand and hard to manage. This leave-in conditioner tames it! I just put it in after I towel dry my hair along with my curl cream or whatever product I am using, and it takes all of the frizz and extra afro-ness away! I would recommend this to anyone who has thick hair that needs a bit of weight to calm it down.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 11:58:00 AM More reviews by tetrakis

Decided to try this b/c it is much cheaper than my usual "styling cream" and should add some moisture to my dry hair. I didn't like it very much. I have medium-textured, wavy hair, and this made my hair rather limp, even when used sparingly or "watered down" with other light products. I would recommend this to someone who has very dry or thick hair, but I didn't care for it. I prefer Redken outshine. It adds more shine, moisture, and control (very slightly waxy consistency), so doubles as a moisturizer and styling cream. It's much more expensive, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2006 11:57:00 AM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great new product in the Sleek and Shine line. I love it! As the previous reviewer noted, it can be quite heavy. I have very thick hair, and it gets rid of the frizz and leaves it looking very soft and shiny. I love this line and would definitely repurchase.