July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

Looks like it's just me..but this stuff was horrible on my hair. Made it very weighed down..very heavy cream. And my hair seemed frizzier after using it too. Will not repurchase and will most likely put this up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 9:38:00 PM More reviews by amay77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the BEST deep conditioner and I've tried them all. I have color treated, dry and at times frizzy hair. I wash my hair first thing while in the shower, then apply this to my hair and let it sit while I wash and shave, then rinse. My hair is sooooo soft afterwards. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by DaleJrFan50

Very heavy, but very effective in calming frizz and keeping hair moisturized. Lately my hair has been very dry and I find that using a small amount of this does the job to help me style my hair better. The first time I used it, it was very nice and I just couldn't keep my hands out of my hair b/c it was soft again. Clarifying will help if any build up will occur. Great ds product though. Will keep around for those extra dry days!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 3:22:00 AM More reviews by lost_american516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this. it smells good, it makes my hair smooth and silky, and i know it's very good for my hair. no problems. i think the bottle's cute too. <3 kADY

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

I have fine, wavy hair, that is generally healthy, and I used this last night (a pea-sized amount), and distributed it through the ends of my hair.. and kind of massaged it into the ends. After blowdrying, my hair was silky soft and felt very moisturized. I used an iron to curl the ends inwards this morning, and my hair still felt very soft afterwards! I'd like to use this as a heat protectant as well. Don't worry if you have fine hair.. you can still use this. Just make sure to use a very small amount (maybe even less than pea-sized), and that should be plenty. Love the scent.. so much better than the serum. It actually smells like their deep conditioning masque. I chose that I'd buy it again, but I think it'll last me a lifetime!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by GLAMOURjunki21

maybe its just me...but i have longe blonde hair thats highlighted but healthy, and this stuff made my ends really tangled and thick and fluffy in a dried out way and whenever i dont use this my hair doesnt do that...and as far as shine..it didnt do much, the sleek and shine serum is a little better..but alcohol is the second ingrediant in both products..thats really drying in the long run it strips.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2006 11:14:00 AM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love to use this stuff right after I get out of the shower, while my hiar is still wet. Not only does it control the frizz, but it leaves my hair very soft and it smells great! I suggest that only people with very thick and frizzy hair use this however, because I think on very fine hair it'd really weigh it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by BVSCfanatic

This is Garnier's best product yet. I was AMAZED. It not only tames my hair beautifully, it gives a lovely glow & shine and brings out my natural wave, which I just love. Though I love Garnier Nutrisse for coloring my hair, I was not totally happy with Garnier's other grooming products. NOW I am totally satisfied. This is awesome!!! The price is beautiful too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kfoxmartin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really loving this conditioner. It is quite heavy, but that is just fine with me. I have very thick unruly hair. This product really fights the frizz. You can't beat the price. I am not so crazy about the smell, but it doesn't seem to last that long so it is not so bad. This makes my hair feel so soft and silky.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really like this product. Have thick, very dry, curly/wavy (depending on the humidity) hair and I usually find leave-in products lacking. This product, which I use in conjunction with the Sleek n Shine anti-frizz serum, leaves my hair shiny smooth and conditioned. It's a great time saver, and will definitely buy again.