MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vanillin, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Normally, I don't wear pink l/s, but I decided to give it ago at the MAC store yesterday. It was not an intense pink. It looked nice on my lips as a YLBB shade. I would probably purchase it in the future, but I ended up with a dark color because I wanted a more dramatic lip.

on 2/28/2003 1:43:00 AM

This is my 3rd tube of Twig, nice pink/brown color on my lips, good for a polished day look. Quite matte and opaque. I love the yummy vanilla smell.

on 2/5/2003 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this color. I am a NC30 and it works perfect for my skin tone. I was hesitant at first. I usally wear darker colors. But once I tried it on I was hooked. It just made me look so nice and polished.

on 1/17/2003 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A nice every day look and since I'm really pale, this tends to actually be a little too dark on me. Therefore I mix it with Lust L/G and voila, natural lips! I like it but wouldn't repurchase it.

on 1/2/2003 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ok, I think I'm late to the party, but I love this lipstick. Some might find it boring, but if you're looking for something understated but pretty, then this is for you. It's a light pink/brown, can be a bit drying which can be solved by using lip balm beforehand. If I ever run out of this, I will repurchase.

on 12/28/2002 12:01:00 PM

This is a pretty lipstick, a pinkish brownish berry. I bought it because I heard that it was a universal shade. Its great and everything, but its a bit too dark and opaque for me to wear on its own. Its great under light glosses though.

on 12/26/2002 4:04:00 PM

A little drying. I used to wear this color a lot and it looks great on a lot of people. However, I look better with more pink or rosey lipsticks.

on 12/8/2002 4:39:00 AM

Twig is the color I gave my mother that I knew she would love. Jennifer Aniston would wear twig. Twig is a safe color. Twig has a normal schedule. Twig is in bed by 11, up by 7. Twig obeys all traffic laws and drives just below the speed limit. Twig is boring but basic. I don't hate Twig, I just could never be a Twig kind of girl. But it is a great universal neutral color.

on 11/23/2002 1:23:00 PM

Although the browny pink tones of this lipstick give the impression of a natural lip tone at first glance, on me it develops an unpleasant grey, corpsey cast reminiscent of Angelina Jolie's infamous late-90's 'liver lips' look. I don't like the outdated high-pigment cream texture nor the way it dries my lips out either. Sorry MAC.

on 11/23/2002 12:03:00 AM

TWIG was my first MAC lipstick many moons ago. I like the color but it dries my lips out. Still I have repurchased many times because the color never fails me.

Popular Lipsticks