April 18, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2002 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I really like the way twig looks on me. It's hard for me to wear lighter colors and this is perfect. Very neutral looking to me. I imagine it would look great on most people. I just also have to throw in I love the smell of all MAC lipsticks!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2002 11:46:00 PM More reviews by tlbwriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a warm PPP, and Twig is a rich brownish-pinkish-red on me, very pretty and natural. It can be a little dry, but the color and staying power are worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2002 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kemintiri

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Didn't quite work out for me, but looks great mixed with Del Rio or Extreme.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2001 3:21:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this color. It was just too blah for me. One of few Mac lipsticks, (great price, great packaging), that I didn't like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2001 4:06:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Twig is a beautiful pinky nude shade. I got this in the holiday palette for 2000 and this was my most used shade. Very natural looking nude pink that looks very nice on. A great neutral. Like all MAC lippies, has a faint vanilla scent and is on the dry side but MAC's selection of lippies is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2001 6:20:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

A love this color! It is more pink on me..But looks great and lasts really well!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2001 1:29:00 PM More reviews by moemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. I had to go out and buy it after hearing many raves about it and was not dissapointed. I thought it might be a little dark but was surprised at how natural it looks. I pair it with my varneesh lacquer and it looks great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2001 10:32:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Way too brown and blah on me. I know many love this...but it didn't work for me. :-(

JT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2001 11:22:00 AM More reviews by sher

This is my holy grail lipstick! A beautiful, creamy brownish-pink your-lips-but-WAY-better lippie, Twig can be worn anytime, anywhere. If I was confined to only one lipstick, this would be it. Simply lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2001 4:33:00 PM More reviews by DawnD

I bought this lipstick after hearing the many raves about it in magazines. Supposedly, its a neutral pinky-brown that can be worn by everyone. Unfortunately, it made me look dead!