October 21, 2014 | 1962 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2002 10:59:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is sort of a boring shade. On me its a matte pink brown. Really drying texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2002 2:14:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is one of my holy grails. I think it is among the most perfect not too light pinky-brown lip colors. I don't always have this lipstick with me but when I do I use it all the time. I find this color is flattering on alot of people. It seems to be a color that also appeals to a lot of people with different coloring. Personally I love it and plan to use it for as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2002 5:32:00 PM More reviews by michellechar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP, and this is a beautiful everyday color! The shade does tend to be drying, so I mix it with Smith's Rosebud Salve. This shade has been in my kit for 5 years, and I go through a tube every 6 months. I can't see myself ever getting tired of Twig.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2002 3:00:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

THis is an ok colour, was a neutral mauve on me. But there are so many lipsticks with this color, it beats me why anyone would choose MAC when the formula is so drying that all the cracks in your lips start showing IMMEDIATELY when you put it on!! definitely not for dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 1:25:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Twig is my answer to "Uncorked" which looked so awful on me! Twig is a neutral light brown-ish color, but with pink undertones in it. It's one of my most basic & used lipsticks and goes with most everything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2002 5:33:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Quite dark on my superpale face, but in a lovely, wearable way. A discreet, just-plain-pretty color that looks great on just about anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2002 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ElizaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful color. Goes great with Spice Lip pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2002 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: light vanilla scent, creamy formula, good staying power; COMMENTS: pinky brown with a little mauve; looks great with WnW Bronzeberry lipgloss over it; one of my favorite lipsticks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2002 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I really like the way twig looks on me. It's hard for me to wear lighter colors and this is perfect. Very neutral looking to me. I imagine it would look great on most people. I just also have to throw in I love the smell of all MAC lipsticks!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2002 11:46:00 PM More reviews by tlbwriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a warm PPP, and Twig is a rich brownish-pinkish-red on me, very pretty and natural. It can be a little dry, but the color and staying power are worth it.