July 24, 2014 | 2019 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 1:25:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Twig is my answer to "Uncorked" which looked so awful on me! Twig is a neutral light brown-ish color, but with pink undertones in it. It's one of my most basic & used lipsticks and goes with most everything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2002 5:33:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Quite dark on my superpale face, but in a lovely, wearable way. A discreet, just-plain-pretty color that looks great on just about anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2002 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ElizaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful color. Goes great with Spice Lip pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2002 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: light vanilla scent, creamy formula, good staying power; COMMENTS: pinky brown with a little mauve; looks great with WnW Bronzeberry lipgloss over it; one of my favorite lipsticks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2002 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I really like the way twig looks on me. It's hard for me to wear lighter colors and this is perfect. Very neutral looking to me. I imagine it would look great on most people. I just also have to throw in I love the smell of all MAC lipsticks!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2002 11:46:00 PM More reviews by tlbwriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a warm PPP, and Twig is a rich brownish-pinkish-red on me, very pretty and natural. It can be a little dry, but the color and staying power are worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2002 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kemintiri

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Didn't quite work out for me, but looks great mixed with Del Rio or Extreme.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2001 3:21:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this color. It was just too blah for me. One of few Mac lipsticks, (great price, great packaging), that I didn't like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2001 4:06:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Twig is a beautiful pinky nude shade. I got this in the holiday palette for 2000 and this was my most used shade. Very natural looking nude pink that looks very nice on. A great neutral. Like all MAC lippies, has a faint vanilla scent and is on the dry side but MAC's selection of lippies is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2001 6:20:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

A love this color! It is more pink on me..But looks great and lasts really well!