MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig

4.1

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vanillin, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite MAC lippie. It looks good on so many people - I have given it as a gift. I love it with the Spice liner and a coat of clear Lipglass. It's what a call my "MAC mouth". Very flattering for my fair skin. I like how it actually makes my teeth look whiter and brighter, too!

This lipstick looked very grey / muddy on me and gave me a lovely corpse-like look. I am very fair, with very dark brown hair and eyes. I can't stand the smell of MAC lipsticks, and they also dry my lips out like crazy. I've already thrown it in the garbage.

This is my absolute favourite lipstick ever. I've owned similar colours by other brands before but twig has a richer hue. The colour is perfect, the quality of the product is great. I also really like the scent of this lipstick - one of my pet peeves is that waxy lipstick taste. Nothing to complain about! I will definitely buy this same shade again when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color! This is the FIRST lipstick I own that has seen the bottom of the tube. I love this color and it goes great w/ my olive complexion. I can't say enough about this product! LOVE IT!! :-)

It appeared to be too dark greyish-brown on my NC20 Asian skin. Horrible texture! (All the Satin finish l/s tend to dry my lips our like hell!)

One of my HG's a warm/neutral PPP with green eyes here and I love this lippie! A dark pink the Mac site says it's a brownish pink but I don't really see it.

I really, really love the colour of this lipstick. It is a little bit more dramatic than a YLBB colour on me. The only thing I don't like however, is the fact that I find this formula for MAC lipsticks very drying. I will only repurchase if I can't find a colour match in a different brand/formula.

A very pretty, muted, pinky brown. Nice texture (maybe a teeny bit too much drag for me). I'm probably just as happy with Neutrogena's Rose Suede though.

Well, this color looked brown on my lips. Very yucky color for me and also drying. I really wanted to like it, too!

Great everyday lipstick! Still using my mini from last winter. Brilliant on its own and rad with some lipglass over it. Neutral pinky brownish shade that seems pretty universal.

Recommended for Medium Skin