September 17, 2014 | 971 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

OMG, this is by far my favorite e/s by MAC! I wear it all the time. Altough I got it only 6 months ago I'm about to hit pan on it. It's the perfect shimmery champagne color for an everyday look that is not over the top. Very work-appropriate!
Will sooo def repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

This color is a beautiful shimmery golden champagne. I actually had this and swapped it away cuz I just really did not like it. Then after seeing how many people loved it, I had to give it 1 more chance. So I ordered it again. This time, I can't get enough of it. I use it quite alot. Today I used it all over the lid with sable in the crease and shroom as a subtle hightlight. I used brown liner and mascara and it really makes my brown eyes pop, as they say. I'm usually one to wear darker makeup and this is a very different look for me. But it's so nice and easy to wear anywhere without looking over the top and it applies to smoothly and evenly without much effort. I will def buy this shadow again, I still can't believe I hated it so much the first time I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought "All That Glitters" due to the hype and I was SO excited when I got it. When I first tried it I thought it was really nothing special. However, this is one of my most reached for shadows! The more I use it, the more I see how great it is. The other day I mixed it with naked lunch for a change, added some texture in the crease and my green eyes were so bright - it looked awesome. I can definitely see myself hitting pan on this one. It's truly a great peachy champagne color and mixes well with naked lunch for a little more oomph!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can is wow, I love this eye shadow. I use Painterly as a base on my eyelid then All That Glitters all over the lid also. A little spot of a highlighting e/s and Saddle e/s in the crease and I'm good to go. All That Glitters is a gorgeous peachy-gold shimmery shade but not over the top. At 48 I don't need 'shimmer' but this is enough without being too much...(make sense?). For evening you can use a little Studio Fix and make All That Glitters stand out a bit more for a more dramatic evening eye. It's perfection in a pot for my blue eyes!
For reference: NW20, red hair, blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 6:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's an amazing colour, it gives a perfect awake look without looking overpowering! it looks gorgeous on every skintone...I highly recommend it!
=)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by montrealvixen

This is my HG all over lid colour from spring until the first days of fall. I'm a C3 in Studio Fix. All That Glitters is a soft, shimmery, champagne-y peach colour with no fall-out whatsoever. It really compliments my brown eyes and dark brown hair quite well. I find that it really warms up my face. In the morning I only have about half an hour to get ready and this eyeshadow makes it very easy for me. It's very easy to make it dressy for a night out: I'll usually add Shale as a crease colour and Nars's Bali to darken up the outer V...this results in a very classy, modern smokey eye. In my opinion, All That Glitters is one of the eyeshadows I think everyone should own. It's well worth the money and it also flatters many skin tones. Would definitely buy again:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

I think this works very well with warm skin tone. I am NC30, and on my eyes, the color shows up slightly pinky peach, and it is very shimmery. Lovely highlight or lid color. Very happy to have this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this color. It's like an orangey brown color depending on how much of it is applied to my lids. Nice lid color for a very neutral look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So... I tried this eye shadow and it looks...awful on me. I am fair skinned (NC20) and this looks orangy-brown..:(

Eye shadows i cannot wear are orange and pink.

.It makes me look tired but more like I was in a fight. It looks like I have swollen eyes :( When I took this off my eyes looked heaps better. So if you are light skinned, it may not work out for you... :( Try before you buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by jojo1kad

Love this shadow when im in a rush i just throw it on and go.......you dont even need a crease colour with this shade.