July 29, 2014 | 1467 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by uberbabe007

This is a fabulous cuticle and hand cream. It delivers moisture without being greasy, and helps your hands recover in the winter months. The lemony smell is refreshing and light. My mom is an EMT who is constantly washing her hands, and this is her favorite hand and cuticle cream (I get it for her every Mother's Day).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ReijiGin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This winter was so harsh on my skin, especially here in New York. I wandered into LUSH for something else and one of the ladies asked if I wanted to try some on my super chapped hands. After months of slathering on lotion and still having dried out skin, one layer of Lemony Flutter and my hands were nice and soft! I think it even whitens my nails a little bit.

The only thing that bothers me about it is that it doesn't work so well on elbows or heels, which is disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great cuticle cream. I have always had dry cuticles and this stuff takes care of them 100%. My hands look a million times better now. Also works great as a rich body butter for dry areas. I don't care for the smell very much (lemon pledge - yuck) but I'm willing to tolerate it for the great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Sovica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love it! I wish I would buy it sooner. The smell of mine is not overpowering. I works for my problematic cuticles wonderfully, nothing else better! My skin is deeply moisturized. No dry or ugly cuticles for a long time after using it. I think that also slowed growing new cuticles. I highly recommend it and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up because of all the raves about this product and I love the aroma of lemons. It smells very lemony but also slightly medicinal. I started slathering it on my cuticles and they just soaked it up! My cuticles and nails looked fabulous. However after 3 days I started to get eczema patches on my fingers just below my nails. I think it was caused by the heavy fragrance content. Too bad, because it worked so well. I am now using this on my dry heels at night and it works quite well, but there are other cheaper and better foot products out there. Great product, but be wary if you have eczema that is triggered by strong fragances.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This little jar is one of my most loved beauty products! Can't live without it! It has made my cuticles really pretty, and great for sore, cracked hands during vinter. Also, it works wonders with my lips.

Yes, it has a strong smell of lemon (mostly) and chamomile, and if you're feeling sick, maybe this product should be avoided, otherwise it's very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by bellaplutt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product!

It works on both nail beds, parched hands as overnight treatment, lip balm, on dry elbows... pretty much everywhere :)
It's pretty cheap for being LUSH and comes in a decently sized jar.
Smells like lemon and lanolin, but I think it's mostly fresh.

Try rubbing your hands with this and then rubbing them with Ocean Salt before washing it off with warm water, it gives you the most soft hands ever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by marinesgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this, but I'm still on the lookout for something better. It moisturizes, but I hate that it comes in a tub, because I feel like I'm contaminating it. Plus, I feel like it doesn't really absorb well, and leaves me feeling greasy.

I love the smell, and I do like how it works, I just wish it wasn't so greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I tried some of this in store, a tiny amount on my fingertips. The citrus smell was too strong even after 1/2 hour, I hated the smell. I washed it off my hands and didn't look back.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by SusanF

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! I use this nightly (with CND Cuticle Eraser) to keep my cuticles in great shape. I used to have trouble in the winter with my skin cracking at the corners of my nails, but not anymore. Highly recommend!