April 17, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by 67tempest

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wonder if someone gets paid to put up these reviews or something i am truly starting to feel a bit leary when i read things here.. because i have used this product for 5 months with ABSOLUTELY NO RESULTS... the only result i got from this product is crusty eyes each and every morning and stinging... i have since given up on this and am using Revitalash i had my son take close up shots after the third nite of using Revitalash and will take another shot in a months time and each additional month.. pictures will be the only way to truly tell if there is a difference and not your mind playing tricks with wishful thinking.. i really hoped that this Ardell would have done something but it did not i read so many rave reviews i figured what do i have to lose ..i took pictures before and after i did not see any results personally and then i scrutinized the before and after pictures and that was my final proof this DOES NOT WORK... I think even though this product is dirt cheap it still is not worth the money or time to apply..do yourself a favor and don't waste it using this...the rest of the people giving this rave reviews must work for Ardell or already have long lashes because my sister in law as well as 2 close friends have been using it as well, i bought everyone a bottle the same time and WE all started using it together i also had my son take pictures of them and same thing DOES NOTHING your talking 4 people and all of us same exact thing NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING..... i am a housewife and mother i do not work in the cosmetic business and never want to .. i want to post an honest review and tell you the facts THIS DOES NOT WORK.... i am not just saying this like most people i see on here I WILL Post pictures before and after if REVITALASH WORKS..... i have seen alot of people saying they will do this as well and ive yet to see ONE PERSON post the pictures or they say they will update in so and so amount of time and never see any updates...if REVITALASH does not work i will then try MASSIVE LASH..i have read some things about that and will try it...i am leary of trying the new JAN MARINI i have read that they changed the ingredients and it does not work but i will keep trying them all and probably try Jan Marini last if all the others fail to work...take this review from someone with short thick lashes that is really desperate to find something that will give me some additional length i am not even asking for volume and this didn't give me volume or length..very very disappointed...sorry to be so blunt about a product but i am just being honest.. it is funny how often alot of people gave it a 3 rating and say how it did not work that is something i find hard to understand.. i mean how do you use a product it fails to work yet give it a rating of 3 lipsticks ? Is it me ? Go read all the reviews for yourself......i guess the one good thing i can get from this is anyone that says this works after a week or says it works at all ... i will make sure that any additional products they review i will not take seriously and WILL totally disregard...i just dont get how people are claiming they used it for 1 week and already see results... i mean do you have any idea how slowly eyelashes really grow... uhh i'm guessing NOT.... this is the longest review i have ever written but i just felt compelled to set the record straight....WILL NEVER repurchase and either will my friends we think its an UTTER waste... UPDATE ... i have the pics of the results in my profile ... 7 weeks after testing revitalash.. and yes it sure does work... i may take new pics at 12 weeks and upload as well.. as i hear the length reallly kicks in at the 8 to 12 weeks point ... so .ill wait and see if there is any truth to that.....ill keep ya posted.. so far im very pleased

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by kimmae17

THis is an AMAZING product! I have been using it for about a month and i notice such a differnece in the length and thickness of my lashes! they look so much better! the bottom lashes are also longer and thicker as well. I have brown eyelashes that are blond on the tips. so mascara is a must. now that my lashes are even longer and fuller, mascara makes an even bigger difference! its amazing! i bought about 5 backups at Harmon for fear i wont be able to find it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am the biggest skeptic on earth, and I happened to run across this at Albertsons(a texas grocery store), and I have to say I am amazed. I was a big-time overplucker back when the very thin brow was huge. This has worked wonders on my brows which is great, but the difference in my lashes is really great! They are thicker, longer and look nice even without mascara--truly something I have never experienced. I will repurchase for sure. Thanks to the MUA'ers before me for the recommendation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by linadaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't rave about this stuff enough. I started off by using Talika Lipocils and of course couldn't afford $38 when it ran out so I asked in the m/u board and ended up buying this for $4 at Rite-Aide. I'm so glad I did because my lashes look amazing. I'm buying my mother one this week ;) There are pics of my lashes in my profile (w/ Hypnose mascara too). Note that I didn't really notice a difference for about a month, and I only use it at bedtime. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ahappyplace

Amazing stuff. I finally tracked this down at my local Wholesale Beauty Supply (I don't have a CVS or Rite Aid nearby, and Walgreens doesn't carry it). After a year of faithfully using Full and Soft waterproof mascara, my lashes were really brittle and sparse. I used to have bambi lashes so this was more than a little upsetting (in retrospect, why the hell did I stick with that damn mascara for so long?!?!). I also have a tendency to overpluck so my eyebrows were a little thin on the ends. I was not expecting miracles, but after only two weeks of nightly use, my lashes are crazy! They are definitely longer, but also much thicker, and new ones are coming in quickly. I just need a sweep of Cover Girl Super Thick Lash (new HG) and it looks like I'm wearing falsies. My brows are doing great as well. I still have to fill them a bit, but I'm happy with the results so far. I'm going back to WBS and cleaning out their stock of this wonder product. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by cinderella09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With regular use [every night before bed] for a couple of months, my lashes are definetly longer. I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by sayanythingbrooke

Ok it works! Where I noticed the improvement most was in the THICKNESS/AMMOUNT of my lashes, not so much in the length. After a month, I think it has added a bit of length, but the HUGE difference is how many NEW lashes have grown in! TONS! Before I had like 5 lashes on my bottom lashline, now my bottom lashline looks like my top used to (decent) and my top lashes look so plentiful! I can definitely see the difference in my lashes when I put mascara on and when I take closeup eye photos.... ya know how sometimes you have 'good lash days' and they curl really well, and mascara goes on evenly and they look great? I have so many of those now thanks to this stuff! I guess proof that it does make them grow is that I have ONE random bottom lash that is seriously touching the top of my cheekbone, and for me this is CRAZY because I have blah short sparse lashes.

Here is how I used it, in case you're interested:
I bought it on Ebay for $7 shipped (not too bad). It has the same wand as a typical mascara. I put a TON on clean eyes at bedtime every night, tops and bottoms, the same way I would apply normal mascara. Sometimes for extra, or if I was feeling lazy, I would rub off the wand onto my finger, and just smear my finger over my closed lid. This works too. I'd say it took about 2 weeks to SEE results.

If you get a bit rubbed in your eye, it doesnt hurt and is fine. BUT if you get a GLOB in your eye, which I did once while rubbing it on with my finger, you will feel like youre going to go blind. It STINGS and you cant open your eye until you wash it out with water.

I've used this LIBERALLY every night for a month, and my tube is clearly half gone. I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 9:32:00 AM More reviews by bex487

After months of debating and searching, I finally ordered a couple tubes off drugstore.com. I've only been using it for one week, but I can see a difference! I use it as a mascara primer and a night treatment. My lashes look so long with mascara on that I find myself applying fewer coats because I simply don't need to pile on mascara anymore. It's hard for me to decide if my eyelashes look longer with no mascara on, but I wear mascara daily and my eyelashes have never looked more amazing. I'm addicted to this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by karinita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One word: Superb!! This product is amazing, it really works on my eyelashes it is truly worth trying! It has worked for me I am so absolutely impressed!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by trinidoodlebug

This did make my lashes and brows feel better conditioned. But as for noticeably lengthening the lashes? ....not so much. My tube started developing an odor and a sludgy appearance after about two weeks. This seems to be a not uncommon problem based on previous reviews. I don't know if it's still safe to use on my eyes, but I would rather not take the chance.