August 1, 2014 | 1705 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Humid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I need this eyeshadow! It's a very dark green, kind of metallic. I think it's the green version of Deep Truth. I bought it for my best friend cos she has hazel/green eyes and this looks great on her! I have brown eyes and I was sure I could make this work too so she let me use it and now I love it! It's great on its own for a night look or mixed with other greens.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by tambien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow! It is the most beautiful deep-hued green, perfect for bringing out brown eyes. I pair it with black-rimmed eyes and light melon lip gloss for an un-boring night look. Actually I pulled this look out of a page in YM. Staying power is great too. Anyway, LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2005 4:39:00 AM More reviews by tzinet

Really nice green colour! Lasts a long time too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 9:15:00 AM More reviews by starpixy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a staple in my eyeshadow palette.... mainly because you can put a light sheer coat on for a subtle green wash, or layer it on dry or wet for an intense dark emerald green.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2005 8:32:00 PM More reviews by jokers_kick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

pretty dark-emerald green. It took me awhile to get it to work, but I definitely like it now. It seems to be hard to blend though, and when i try to give it a smokey appearance in my crease, it takes awhile because it would just smear and make my eyes look blackened. But if you can get it to work, its still a really pretty color
continued >>

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by gertymcdowell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this in a quad, and thought it would look xmas-y with my green eyes and red hair. wrong! It's a gorgeous shade of emerald green. I like to apply wet as a liner, or put in on entire lid for smoky, dangerous look (this requires a careful hand though!) Not a can't-live-without, but it's so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 7:56:00 AM More reviews by trew

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this, with redish hair and brown eyes this looks great, i use it wet for a strong look, or wet and dry for smokey. Really makes my eye couloyr "pop"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this eyeshadow. The color is a great shimmery deep forest green, and it looks great as a smokey eye. I like shading it into a brownish black smokey eye for a pop of color. It looks great against my blue/grey eyes that have goldish flecks, and I love the silky texture and the awesome MAC packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2005 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Adraorien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Deep grassy green with shimmer. Makes an awesome smokey eye and also looks lovely with Just or Sprout on the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Brianne1114

Such a GOREGOUS shade of deep green with a touch of shimmer. I prefer to use this as a liner for during the day, blended up on the lid a bit, but for going out I'd definitely use it fully on the lid. It goes on very smooth and stays the day (especially with a base like UD Primer Potion). A must have for me!

I'm NW20, LLL. Hazel brown eyes, light brown hair.