April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by chaoz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very good makeup remover!!! Don't get it in your eyes or it may burn... But I still think it's very gentle, quick, and effective... I use this even on my waterproof stuff and hard to remove shadows and liners... it takes them all off with minimum effort... this is remover's a staple...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by umiri

This product was a big disappointment. It was neither "gentle" nor a "makeup remover." I'm not kidding. It did not perform better than most drugstore brands. I would rather spring the extra 3 dollars for clinique's take the day off remover. (which is WONDERFUL and GENTLE) The most irritating thing (literally) was the stinging sensation in the eyes. You would think they would be able to avoid that since it says on the bottle that it is a "gentle eye makeup remover."
I DID NOT like this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by leilaverde

It worked for quite a few of my friends but it stings my eyes unfortunately! Definitely a no-no for me coz my eyes r sensitive, even when the price is relatively reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2003 3:38:00 AM More reviews by ameka

This works! It gets rid of all my eye makeup -including stubborn waterproof mascara-, and doesn't make eyes red, itchy or sting. It sometimes dries out the skin around my eye but that problem is easily remedied with a lil eye cream. This is a good product that's reasonably priced and does its job well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 10:12:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is very quick & effective. I was wearing water resistant mascara and it took it off in just a few swipes. The solution did get in my eyes so they feel a bit puffy but not irritated. No fragrance to it which is fine with me. It feels non oily when it dries but then the skin around my eyes feel a bit sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 12:22:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I love the way this works. It removes all my make-up without irritating my sensitive eyes. PLus, it's not like oil based, so it doesn't turn my face into a big greasepit.I highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 12:41:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Extremely gentle on eyes (important for me as I'm a contact lens wearer) and didn't sting even though some got into my eyes. Removes eye make really well and I even use it to wipe off foundation off my face. A tiny bottle can last a long time as you only need a little each time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2002 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

My experience is the same to others, this burnt so bad! I had to go rinse my eyes with water.. WOULD NOT go 50ft near the product anymore =(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2002 11:46:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is supposed to be gentle, but it is not gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It burns and irritates the skin around my eyes. I much prefer Natura Bisse's eye makeup remover, or Origins' well off. This stuff is not for sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Burned and stung my eyes; didn't remove a trace of my light eye makeup.