The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this product for years because it works well. I've never had a problem with it irritating my skin or eyes, and it effectively removes all eye make-up (including water-proof mascara). Definately better than other products I've tried on a whim.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Removes makeup well, but burns the skin around my eyes!!

Very gentle -- but so gentle that it doesn't take off all my eye makeup (and I don't wear waterproof mascara, either!). I've been using this for several months, and can conclusively say that this product is pretty average. I wouldn't buy it again.

This is a great product. It removed all of my non-waterproof makeup, and left my eye area fresh and dry. It's liquidy, but luckily the packaging doesn't allow it to pour out like crazy. I'd definitely buy this again!

i use this to take off my liquid eye liner. it's very gentle and works well. comes in a large bottle and only costs $12.50. definitely a staple.

This eye makeup remover is not oil-based, and yet it's effective in removing waterproof mascara. It does not have any strong alcohol smell or fragrance---very mild and it is gentle on my eyes! Will buy this again :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

for some reason, it does not too well w/ eye make-up and burns ur eyes if u are not careful when rubbing over ur eye. it left my skin feeling a lil sticky afterwards. the bottle does contain a good size amount for the price and it seems really gentle on the skin.

I love this product! I bought it on a whim, browsing thru The Body Shop, because I was very unhappy with my Clinique solvent (read review). The Body Shop only makes gentle products, so I went for it. I was pleased I did, because it swipes on with a cotton square easily, and doesn't feel harsh at all. I splash on water before my cleanser goes on, and the makeup is on its way out. The chamomile is very gentle, and unlike the Clinique stuff it didn't irritate the fragile skin around my eyes. It lasts a long time, but I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

This is supposed to be a gentle remover. I once got some of it in my eye and it wwas stinging like crazy.

This is extremely greasy and does not do a great job of taking off waterproof liners and mascara.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this one while it was on sale and I was just used it up. It's a nice product, quite gentle for my sensitive skin, and it cleans well (even waterproof mascara).
Just wanna try something else, otherwise I'll buy this one again.