April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Treatments - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2003 9:40:00 PM More reviews by satsuma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It works - what more can you say? I use this at night, not every night but a couple of times a week & that seems to be enough to keep my skin in shape. No irritation, & absorbs easily with no greasy feel. Great price for the quality - the tube is mildly annoying, but its hygenic & packs easily & I remember reading somewhere that the metal tube is the best way to store the retinol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very light cream that I bought for its retinol effects. My skin looks more dewy and smooth when I'm using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 6:47:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for 3 years. When I first started using it I noticed a HUGE improvement in pore size and skin texture and my friends did too. I have gone off it for a couple of weeks before I noticed that my pores got larger and my texture looked bad. I know this stuff is working. It's cheap and easy to use and I use an SPF day lotion on top. It's perfect. I'm afraid to switch to something else. Definitley try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2003 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Tatouz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. i have been using it for two weeks now and i can really see the difference in my less than wonderful skin. it doesn't dry my skin out at all. my skin hasn't looked this clear and almost normal looking in a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by erikav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not bad stuff. I find that i can't exfoliate with a mechanical scrub while using this, too much exfoliation. So I prefer to use a mechanical scrub. But i had no problem with the product itself. Makes your skin very even toned!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This cream is so moisturizing, yet totally sinks into your skin. It's hard to compare to anything else - I've never felt anything like it. Usually you get something really moisturizing and it kind sits on top of your skin - but not this! I think Neutrogena skincare is such a great value. This comes in a tube, and you squeeze out about 1 centimeter of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2003 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Marigaux

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this every night for about 2 months and I can see an improvement in my skin. I have the beginnings of fine lines on my forehead and while they are not gone they are less noticable. My complexion is also more even. If I had to use numbers I think this product improved the appearance of lines and uneveness about 30-40%. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 2:35:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

i love this cream!! i just bought my 4th tube - i use the one with SPF 15. i had been out of it for a few weeks and my skin was not as clear and bright. highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2002 1:37:00 AM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally dig this product, I've used several tubes. The texture is that of a whipped consistency, very light. I really think this helps with the tone of my skin. I've been out of this moisturizer for a few months now, and my skin isn't in as good condition, it doesn't look as smooth. Try it! It wasn't written up in Allure for nothin'.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2002 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sarahn

This is my holy grail moisturizer. The SPF 15 version is the perfect day lotion, it's very light and has a bit of retinol which is not too much for my sensitive skin. My only beef is the metal tube package, which tends to bend and crack and leak the product a little bit. If the tube was plastic or a pump, it would be perfect.