Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.2

INGREDIENTS: WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.

I really like this product. My skin seems clearer overall... I was a bit startled when examining my skin in my car mirror while makeupless - it looked great.

My pores seem tighter too interestingly. I wonder how the longer term results will be, so far its been a week and I'm pleased.

My mother got a tube for free and she gave me this. I get occasional breakouts in my T-zone, but my skin was noticably clearer once I started using this. I noticed that when I stop using this for a few days, i start to break out again. I don't think that this helps heal pimples once they appear, but I think it does help prevent if you use it everyday. I use the one with SPF in the morning, once a day seems to be enough for me. During the winter I actually use another moisturizer on top of this on my drier spots. The tube doesn't seem to last too long, I'm already on my third tube. I will keep on buying.

I love this cream! I have skin that is perfect for it. Combo oily/dry, aging skin. (I am 42)This product has left my skin firmer, reduced the fine lines on my forehead and left it feeling soft and supple. I use it before I put on the Olay Regenerist. This will be a staple cream for me. Thanks Neutrogena!

PAULA BEGOUN DOESN'T THINK THAT RETINOL PRODUCTS WORK. I THINK SHE IS SADLY MISTAKEN. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. IT DOESN'T LEAVE ME OILY AND I HAVE NOTICED DARK SPOTS AND FINE LINES ARE NOT AS NOTICIBLE. I AM ON MY 4TH TUBE.

This is a must-have product for my rosacea skin. It smoothes out my skin, reduces breakouts and rosacea flare-ups, and gives just the amount of moisturizing. I use it under makeup and at night. I had read somewhere that some models use this product and then put Vaseline over the top. I've never tried that because my skin is oily enough as it is, but thought it was interesting. UPDATE: I like the Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle Anti Blemish Moisturizer better. It's even better than this formula.

I've been using this cream for awhile now and I honestly don't notice any wrinkles appearing or disappearing. My skin is clear and even toned. I can't really say wether this cream is doing anything or not but it's worth a try. ( Retinol hasn't been proven to fight/erase wrinkles yet but they say it's a form of Retin-A which has been proven)

I got this product due to its great reviews but I found this was not what I expected it to be. It did not clear any of my acne but I think more came up (not sure if it is the product or not). This is an okay moisturizer but a bit expensive for a drug store brand. It was about $18CAN and that was when it was on sale.

This product is actually great to use as a moisturizer in that it makes my face feel really smooth and I like it for daytime because it does give me that greasy look like so many other products -- I have been using this for a few weeks, so I don't know if this will aid in fighting wrinkles (I have not seen a difference, however, the only place I need help is on my forhead lines) but if you want a great moisturizer, then this is an excellent choice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This actually made me break out. I do have extremely horrible skin aka acne city. I do like however the Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish creme. It's much better at keeping my skin looking healthy and seems to improve my acne by about 75%.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this product two days ago. After using it for almost 48 hours, I feel that my skin has been smoother, and my breakouts seems reduced a little bit. I am very satisfied at this time, but I will keep my eyes on and see what happen later.