Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.3

INGREDIENTS: WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.

on 9/9/2003 11:12:00 PM

I got this product due to its great reviews but I found this was not what I expected it to be. It did not clear any of my acne but I think more came up (not sure if it is the product or not). This is an okay moisturizer but a bit expensive for a drug store brand. It was about $18CAN and that was when it was on sale.

on 8/26/2003 2:30:00 PM

This product is actually great to use as a moisturizer in that it makes my face feel really smooth and I like it for daytime because it does give me that greasy look like so many other products -- I have been using this for a few weeks, so I don't know if this will aid in fighting wrinkles (I have not seen a difference, however, the only place I need help is on my forhead lines) but if you want a great moisturizer, then this is an excellent choice.

on 8/5/2003 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This actually made me break out. I do have extremely horrible skin aka acne city. I do like however the Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish creme. It's much better at keeping my skin looking healthy and seems to improve my acne by about 75%.

on 7/31/2003 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this product two days ago. After using it for almost 48 hours, I feel that my skin has been smoother, and my breakouts seems reduced a little bit. I am very satisfied at this time, but I will keep my eyes on and see what happen later.

on 7/14/2003 1:23:00 AM

After 5 months of morning and night use, this product did absolutely nothing for me. Two lipsticks for not making my skin worse.

on 7/11/2003 2:30:00 PM

Rave, rave, rave for this! Not only did it start to fade my acne scars after only 4 days, it even began to fade my dreaded sunspot on the side of my face! It definitely works well as a moisturizer too, especially for my combo skin. I've also noticed one of my small smile lines fading into the distance. Too good to be true!! :)

on 6/30/2003 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

If this review is for the Anti-Wrinkle/Anti-Blemish Cream, which I think it is, I have to add my raves to the bunch. This totally clears up my skin and is a great moisturizer too, even though it's oil-free. A+ !

on 6/9/2003 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This worked wonders for my skin. I have normal to dry skin and somewhat sensitive. Even though this cream is oil-free, it gives just right amount of moisture and very easy to apply foundation on top of it. It actually makes my skin glow and dewy. I have used other retinol treatment before and they all made my skin irritated with red bumps but this cream is different. Very Gentle but does excellent job evening out my blotchness and my skin just looks good. Thank you Neutrogena!!

on 6/9/2003 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my holy grail of face treatments! I only wish I had found it sooner. I have sensitive skin that is dry in places, yet I have visible pores, minor acne scarring, and breakout occasionally. I went on Accutane about 3 years ago and loved it - my skin was so clear, smooth and blemish-free. This product has the same effect! My younger sister (who is cursed with the same skin) has been contemplating going on Accutane until she tried this. I have been using it twice daily for about 6 weeks and my skin keeps getting better. No breakouts, smaller pores, the acne scarring is fading and my whole face looks dewy smooth. I highly reccommend!
Update...because my husband & I are trying for another baby, I have discontinued use. The Retinol is not safe during pregnancy.

on 6/4/2003 11:03:00 PM

I had a major breakout about three weeks ago. I used spot treatment daily. However, I got new pimples almost every day. Luckily I found this. I started to use it morning and night, but now only at night. My skin did calm down and the some of scars faded away a little. No drying or peeling for me. Give it try.

Popular Treatments (Face)