July 31, 2014 | 1940 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 11:13:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

If this review is for the Anti-Wrinkle/Anti-Blemish Cream, which I think it is, I have to add my raves to the bunch. This totally clears up my skin and is a great moisturizer too, even though it's oil-free. A+ !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 2:29:00 PM More reviews by EVANEVAN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This worked wonders for my skin. I have normal to dry skin and somewhat sensitive. Even though this cream is oil-free, it gives just right amount of moisture and very easy to apply foundation on top of it. It actually makes my skin glow and dewy. I have used other retinol treatment before and they all made my skin irritated with red bumps but this cream is different. Very Gentle but does excellent job evening out my blotchness and my skin just looks good. Thank you Neutrogena!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 10:56:00 AM More reviews by mlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail of face treatments! I only wish I had found it sooner. I have sensitive skin that is dry in places, yet I have visible pores, minor acne scarring, and breakout occasionally. I went on Accutane about 3 years ago and loved it - my skin was so clear, smooth and blemish-free. This product has the same effect! My younger sister (who is cursed with the same skin) has been contemplating going on Accutane until she tried this. I have been using it twice daily for about 6 weeks and my skin keeps getting better. No breakouts, smaller pores, the acne scarring is fading and my whole face looks dewy smooth. I highly reccommend!
Update...because my husband & I are trying for another baby, I have discontinued use. The Retinol is not safe during pregnancy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2003 11:03:00 PM More reviews by sp586

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a major breakout about three weeks ago. I used spot treatment daily. However, I got new pimples almost every day. Luckily I found this. I started to use it morning and night, but now only at night. My skin did calm down and the some of scars faded away a little. No drying or peeling for me. Give it try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2003 9:40:00 PM More reviews by satsuma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It works - what more can you say? I use this at night, not every night but a couple of times a week & that seems to be enough to keep my skin in shape. No irritation, & absorbs easily with no greasy feel. Great price for the quality - the tube is mildly annoying, but its hygenic & packs easily & I remember reading somewhere that the metal tube is the best way to store the retinol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very light cream that I bought for its retinol effects. My skin looks more dewy and smooth when I'm using this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 6:47:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for 3 years. When I first started using it I noticed a HUGE improvement in pore size and skin texture and my friends did too. I have gone off it for a couple of weeks before I noticed that my pores got larger and my texture looked bad. I know this stuff is working. It's cheap and easy to use and I use an SPF day lotion on top. It's perfect. I'm afraid to switch to something else. Definitley try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2003 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Tatouz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. i have been using it for two weeks now and i can really see the difference in my less than wonderful skin. it doesn't dry my skin out at all. my skin hasn't looked this clear and almost normal looking in a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by erikav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not bad stuff. I find that i can't exfoliate with a mechanical scrub while using this, too much exfoliation. So I prefer to use a mechanical scrub. But i had no problem with the product itself. Makes your skin very even toned!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This cream is so moisturizing, yet totally sinks into your skin. It's hard to compare to anything else - I've never felt anything like it. Usually you get something really moisturizing and it kind sits on top of your skin - but not this! I think Neutrogena skincare is such a great value. This comes in a tube, and you squeeze out about 1 centimeter of product.