July 29, 2014 | 1900 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2006 3:17:00 AM More reviews by tanno123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing 'Stay Beige' for about 6 years and it is absolutely wonderful.
Makes my oily skin look nice and smooth. My sister converted too and now wears 'Stay Honey.'

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Beleza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When i first bought it i was a little iffy but the next day when i did a touch up it looked really good. My mum was like your face looks very pretty. Let me tell you it is not a powder to set ur foundation but it is a great oil controler and i have oily skin and it made my skin looked silky and not oily or shiny at all...It didnt break out either and i have problems with acne. By the way i am black with yellow undertones and i wear stay honey.

I would recommend it only as a touch up oil controller powder not to set ur foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sanaorelo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

o god... this is really bad. i dont know how to discribe it but i made my face look really dirty and patchy. and on top of that it somehow made me even more oilier than before!? might have also caused breakouts haha wtf.. basically did the opposite of what it said it would.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

Very nice powder for oily skin. I have it in Stay Buff and I'll never go back to the drugstore brands. It's great for touching up shiny spots during the day. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by 918AhAnU819

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great powder! I use this in Stay Golden #17, and it matches my NC35-40 skin fairly well. No changes in color or breakouts for me so far (knock on wood). It takes away shine and leaves me with fresh, porcelain-looking skin. Overall, I think it's a great product at a reasonable price, especially compared to other pressed powders out there. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2006 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Pieced

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This power is a must if you have oily skin. It gives it a wonderful matt finish, and one doesn't even need foundation under the powder to see an noticeble difference. It's long lasting, i.e, evben if using everyday. It's just a wonderful powder...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

This is the compact of powder that's been relegated to my laptop bag. I wouldn't swear to it, but I think the color is begining to morph in the pan. It's still suitable for the occasional touch up, but it's not my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 3:39:00 AM More reviews by nic1970

This pressed powder has been my HG for about 12 years.
I have always had oily/combo skin, this powder goes on sheer but has good coverage.
It's priced well for its quality. I use #01 Stay Buff.
The only power that comes close would be Estee Lauder's Double Matt

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Berty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was using this powder (in 02 Stay Neutral, good for quite pale skin) for ages, and it's my favourite pressed powder so far. Like some of the other reviewers, I used this powder alone, and it's alomst enough. It doesn't look powdery or chalky whatsoever. It goes on smoothly and feels silky and soft on, and evens out skin tone so it looks like you're wearing SOMEthing but not too much. I do have to blot and touch up a couple of times a day (but that goes without saying, with my oily skin), but as long as you blot it doesn't get cakey or leave residue. It lasts a long time, and the good thing about the compact is the fairly large mirror. Only bad point? No SPF... The reason I've stopped using it at the mo though is I wanted a BIT more coverage and ease of application, so have switched to powder foundation (currently using La Prairie - see my review under that..also better for the oilies).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by blue_eyez

I got this in Naturally Beige. Colour was fine. It absorbed oil and makes your skin matte, but only for about 1-2 hours. I used a makeup powder brush to apply, not the little sponge it comes with. This powder makes my t-zone combo/acne prone skin breakout which is why i will not repurchase. Although it says oil-free, it still clogs pores! :-(