Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 12/4/2008 10:32:00 AM

I loved this product. The beads were gentle enough to exfoliate and my skin felt amazing after each use. It actually reduced my break outs. :)

Ok. This product is very nice to use on my type of skin. It wakes your face up and it smells really good. It has bursting beads that wake up up. It is the bottle that you pump, so it is easier to apply. The color is orange and bright to look at in the morning. It nourishes akin while removing the dirt, and oil that come up over night. The only thing that i do not like about this product, is it leaves a tight feeling if you don't rinse it off good enough, but when i do rinse it enough, its great. Overall I love this product. I reccommend this to anyone.

on 11/19/2008 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My roommate uses this stuff so I gave it a try. It was better than my expectation. I think the beads is the reason to make my face feel refreshing, otherwise, it smells really nice, and after i wash it off my face felt sooo smooth! i think i'm gonna get myself one. one lippie off cos i only used it once, if it does the job then i'll give it a 5 lippie

on 11/13/2008 5:39:00 PM

I used this a couple times and I liked how the citrusy smell "awakens" your face in the morning. The beads were fun too. I didn't get to use it for very long though so I can't say too much about the long term benefits but from what I tried it seemed alright. Lately I've been into less strongly scented facial cleansing products so that's prob the only reason I'm not rebuying.

on 11/4/2008 5:17:00 PM

When I wake up, I'm usually oily from the moisturizer I put on at night. So I would use this and it helps me remove all the oil. It smells good and feels really nice on my face. Sometimes I would even use this at night!

on 11/1/2008 10:39:00 AM

I used this product in the mornings for a while before stumbling upon my current HG cleanser. I liked this because it really woke me up, didn"t irritate my skin, and helped make my skin look more glowing and clear. My younger sister who is starting puberty is now using it to keep her face clear and fresh.

on 10/20/2008 1:01:00 AM

i really like this stuff. it keeps my breakouts to a minimum. i have really sensitive acne prone skin so when i find something that works, i stick with it. my sister and my dad use it too lol.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i liked this product. it didn't dry out my skin, and it helped my acne really well!

on 10/11/2008 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product sucks! It didn't wake me up until it got into my eye! LOL! Which is kinda true. I wouldn't get this again, it made my skin dry and itchy.

on 9/23/2008 1:19:00 AM

I would NOT recommend this product. I have somewhat oily, acne-prone skin and this cleansers makes my skin dry and flaky. I keep this bottle for when I run out of my other cleanser and haven't been able to purchase more, like right now, and suddenly I am breaking out like crazy. I need to buy some more cleanser NOW!