August 20, 2014 | 1406 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by heyyybabyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would NOT recommend this product. I have somewhat oily, acne-prone skin and this cleansers makes my skin dry and flaky. I keep this bottle for when I run out of my other cleanser and haven't been able to purchase more, like right now, and suddenly I am breaking out like crazy. I need to buy some more cleanser NOW!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by m3lwaldron

I am 40 and have acne with dry cheeks. I love this product. I have tried high end glycolic products that didn't work as well as this one does. I use moisturizers to offset any dryness from the cleanser. It really has taken care of my adult acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by oracle1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. The smell is terrific and it wakes me up in the morning. I am so mad Im just now discovering this. I wish I could have tried the other products that have long been discontinued(body wash, astringent, bar soap)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaRawrx3

This is okay. It isn't really much of a deep cleaing product, and it makes my cheeks extremely dry and it made the bottom of my cheeks itch like crazy. I like the scent, even though it does remind me of bathroom cleaner. I like the bursting beads, but this cleanser isn't very good for your face because of harsh ingredients. But, this facial cleanser is WONDERFUL for using to get leftover sunscreen residue off your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by shelby101

have been using this all summer because my skin is very oily in the summer but I recently stopped using it because I discovered it is the reason why my rosacea has been so horrible lately (duh!). I thought maybe I was getting too much sun exposure, but I haven't. It was definitely due to the ingredients in this cleanser. My chin has been bright red all summer long and now I know why! Just when I thought it was safe to branch out and try a new cleanser I was proved wrong. guess I will have to go back to being more careful about avoiding fragrances and weird ingredients.
But, to be fair, if I did not have rosacea it would have been a fine product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by dramsicle

i was a sophomore in high school when i first tried this product. my skin did get "glow" after a week, but i started to break out liek crazy after that. i've always had clear nice skin before that and now i am left with scars. =( it smells good and gives u that tingling feeling, but thats all.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by PinUpBlush

I bought this cleanser because i wanted a change from my routine and thought this one looked nice and was fairly cheap. i really liked the packaging and how much product you got. the smell was reminiscent of orange-y dish washing soap, but it's not too strong so it didn't bother me too much.... the product lathers well and those little beads do burst, leaving you with a nice refreshed feeling.

It is a good cleanser in the sense that it does remove makeup and cleans your face like it should, however I will most certainly NOT be buying this cleanser again! i used it for about a week and it dulled out my skin and gave me a lot of little bumps all over my forehead! as soon as i went back to my HG cleanser (Phisoderm Foaming Facial Wash) the bumps disappeared and my skin got that glow back, in less than TWO DAYS!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by kristinchaotic

This is a really great facial cleanser. It foams up really easily so you won't waste any time trying to make it soapy and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean with no residue on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by hallonchris182

orange pump bottle smells like oranges,lemon kinda sweet very nice smell ,has small bursting? beads, beads really didnt burst i noticed that when u foam it up with water n then massage it with ur hands to ur face it melts or dissolves onto ur skin got rid most of my pimples thats what i lovedd didnt really wake me up but left skin feeling fresh had to stop using it cuz it dried up my skin after a while but was great while it lasted. i recommend it to pple that have not so dry skin like mine ^_^

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by loveitxoxoxo

DESCRIPTION OF MY SKIN: combination (oily t-zone), acne prone, somewhat sensitive to products containing alcohol, some blackheads (barely noticable).

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is what I would call an average product, not good, yet, not bad. There's nothing really special about this. I mean, the orange-ish scent is just heavenly and invigorating..in the morning when you don't have that I really wanna go to sleep feeling just to be fully awake because of the scent "woke you up". I also don't like that this tingles on my skin, because contrary to the popular myth, tingling doesn't mean that it's helping your skin, it just probably mean that it's irritating your skin. The bursting beads didn't really do anything either, they break or "smush" when you are rubbing this product on your skin, but they supposedly should contain vitamins. I like that this lathers and foams up well though, however, it's pretty hard to wash off, if it's not foamed up on your skin, so I pretty much have to..lol.

PACKAGE DETAIL: It comes in an 8 fl oz pump bottle with an orange lid and clear gel with little orange and yellow "bursting beads" floating inside, and no they do not get stuck in there. On the front of the bottle, it claims that it:

- Wakes you up
- Rinses clean
- With Vitamin C and Ginseng
And on the back it says:
- Won't clog pores
- Hypoallergenic

INGREDIENTS: Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides, Lactose, Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Red 30, Sodium, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide,Talc, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Water, Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract

I won't repurchase this product even though it didn't do any bad to my skin because: 1) I'm trying to go organic; I'm looking at Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleansing Milk 2) I want my cleansers to not irritate my skin and be gentle

** If this does irritate your skin or you just don't like it, you could probably just use it as soap for your hands, I mean, I'll probably be doing that if I get really bored with this product..lol.