Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 1/15/2009 11:15:00 AM

i didnt really expect anything out of this product except for the fact that it'll "wake" me up in the morning with its bursting beads. and it does! my face feels soo tingly! hehe. and the smell is good. the product never irritated my skin once. it does clean my skin very well. after using this for some time .. i began to see that it Does help clear my skin! i had a bunch of these white head pimples thing near my eyes and around my cheeks. and one dayy when i was plucking my eyebrows lol .. i looked at my face and noticed that all my white heads were gone! o.O"" and let me tell you, ive been having these white heads on my face for a reaaally long time. even when i was a little kid. using this product really does work. my mom even uses it too! she's stealing mine, i need to get her one. haha ^_^ i highly recommend!

on 1/14/2009 5:02:00 AM

yeah it was ok
the smell was cute
and the burstingness actually woke me up
otherthan that my skin stayed pretty much the same
oh well

on 1/12/2009 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This cleanser was so-so for me. The smell is great. Real pick me upper in the morning. But It did nothing for my skin. NEXT!

on 12/9/2008 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product smells sooooo good! It definitely has that "morning burst" quality. I think the color is great too, the bright orange makes it fun. The exfoliating beads were gentle enough to exfoliate but not too soft to break on you. Overall, a great product.

on 12/4/2008 10:32:00 AM

I loved this product. The beads were gentle enough to exfoliate and my skin felt amazing after each use. It actually reduced my break outs. :)

Ok. This product is very nice to use on my type of skin. It wakes your face up and it smells really good. It has bursting beads that wake up up. It is the bottle that you pump, so it is easier to apply. The color is orange and bright to look at in the morning. It nourishes akin while removing the dirt, and oil that come up over night. The only thing that i do not like about this product, is it leaves a tight feeling if you don't rinse it off good enough, but when i do rinse it enough, its great. Overall I love this product. I reccommend this to anyone.

on 11/19/2008 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My roommate uses this stuff so I gave it a try. It was better than my expectation. I think the beads is the reason to make my face feel refreshing, otherwise, it smells really nice, and after i wash it off my face felt sooo smooth! i think i'm gonna get myself one. one lippie off cos i only used it once, if it does the job then i'll give it a 5 lippie

on 11/13/2008 5:39:00 PM

I used this a couple times and I liked how the citrusy smell "awakens" your face in the morning. The beads were fun too. I didn't get to use it for very long though so I can't say too much about the long term benefits but from what I tried it seemed alright. Lately I've been into less strongly scented facial cleansing products so that's prob the only reason I'm not rebuying.

on 11/4/2008 5:17:00 PM

When I wake up, I'm usually oily from the moisturizer I put on at night. So I would use this and it helps me remove all the oil. It smells good and feels really nice on my face. Sometimes I would even use this at night!

on 11/1/2008 10:39:00 AM

I used this product in the mornings for a while before stumbling upon my current HG cleanser. I liked this because it really woke me up, didn"t irritate my skin, and helped make my skin look more glowing and clear. My younger sister who is starting puberty is now using it to keep her face clear and fresh.