Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.5

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Sensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Well...I thought I would try something new...I must say that these pads are pretty oily...they're good at getting the eye make up off...I somehow nomatter how careful I try to be, seem to get the oily residue underneath my eye though...I try to be careful not to get any on my forehead or cheeks etc...I'm afraid I'll break out...I'm still searching for the perfect eye make-up remover...I paid $6.99 for 50 or 60 pads [can't remember the exact quantity]...kinda steep if you ask me...

These eyepads are AWESOME on really tough waterproof makeup, it takes it right off! Best stuff I've used yet! However, if you wear contacts you have to use these with care because they are so oily.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I need the extra oil because my skin is extra dry. I like them because I don't have to scrub my eyes now. My eye area seems to be very delicate and this product gets it clean gently.

I need to learn to read the reviews on this board before I make a purchase. I was at Target and I picked up a few "cheapo" products. Normally I spend $$$ on cosmetics, but I'm trying to save a little money and I figured let me try something new that won't bust the bank. Oh my goodness....this product is NOT for me. This is quite oily and even after I washed my face (there is no way you could use this and not rinse/wash after) I felt as if I had oil in my eyes. I am so happy this product works for some reviewers because it is cheap, I paid $4.89. But despite the great price, it is too oily and I found myself squinting for a little while after I used this. Will try to return it.

disgusting product. I thought I would like it for the convenience of having little pads, ew! I took a pad out, wringed it to remove some extra oil (very oily), then used it on my eyes. It not only did NOT remove all my eye makeup (apparent by the raccoon eyes the next day), but also left a film all over and gave me blurred vision for a long time even after wiping the stuff away with a cotton ball. real loser product in my books. it's going straight to the trash

Waaaay to greasy! Ugh! While it maybe be mositurizing, it feels like pouring baby oil on your eye lids. Yuck. It removes eye makeup pretty well, better than Alamay's Non-Oily Pads, but too greasy that it's not worth it. I had to scrub my eye lids with a wash cloth after using this...and my vision still seems foggy from the oil.

**this review is for the new liquid bottle version***
This contains mineral oil and is very oily. However, it completely removes all eyemakeup cleanly and with no effort at all. I used to use Almay's dual phase eyemakeup remover for years and didn't think I could find anything to replace it--- but this one does and tops it. I'm very happy with product.

Note: It will leave an oily residue behind but I was already used to this with the dual phase remover, so I just dab a piece of tissue to area and it absorbs it nicely.

I also tried their new "oil free" version before this one and was completely unhappy with it. It didn't easily remove any of my eyemakeup with some rubbing & tugging of eye area. I'm glad I didn't give up and went on to this "moisterizing" version. I highly recommen

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The only good thing about this product was convenience. I like the pads, as opposed to liquids, gels or creams. But it's so disgustingly greasy! I'm a contact lens wearer and could not put my contacts in for a few hours after using these pads because the oil got in my eyes and made them "cloudy". It was such a yucky feeling1 I took them back to Shoppers Drug Mart and bought the non-oily ones, which I use regularly and love!!

This is the easiest eye make-up remover that I've found. It is kind of greasy, but that's why the make-up glides off so easily. I just rinse off my eyes after and then do my usual face wash. I love this product!

I admit this is pretty greasy but hey, you need that to take off WP mascara (and eyeshdaow that sits on a sturdy e/s base like UDPP).
I took off one lippie because I have to wash/rinse my eye area a few times w/ soap after before doing my usual skincare regime. My eyes take a little while to adjust from the bluriness.These pads make taking off eye make-up a snap, with just a few little wipes and poof it's all gone! No more waking up w/ remnant mascara smudges under my eyes in the morning for me!

Still, after I finish this container, I won't be repurchasing this again for the time being, as I'll be looking for a slightly less greasy, less blur-inducing remover.