Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Words can't express how much I love this shadow! The colour is a natural nude- shimmer, which is perfect as a highlighter on the browbone. I feel that this compliments every different look I do, and that it looks fab any way I apply it. I definatley am repurchasing when I run out of this- it has fast become a staple for me!

on 4/25/2007 3:44:00 PM

I was talked into this product by an SA at Sephora about a year ago. The color is a neutral gold sparkle and is a great everyday shadow by itself or blended with a darker shadow on the lid. I will repurchase when I run out.

on 3/22/2007 1:39:00 PM

Even without UPDD beneath, the lasting power of this shadow is phenomenal. It does look like a tame version of Stila's Kitten (which was, for me, over the top shimmery), and it's champagne perfection!

on 3/21/2007 9:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE SIN! (ok, the eyeshadow, that is) This is an HG product for me. It looks great on its own and blends well over other colors. It is a lovely beigey pink color and the texture and feel of it is soft and silky. The packaging is similar to MAC in that it has the fliptop. However, I do seem to go thru it quickly, don't know if I use it that much or just small amount of product in the pan. This is in the same family of colors with Stila Kitten, MAC Naked Lunch and Paula Dorf's Halo.

on 3/12/2007 11:14:00 AM

I agree with the comparisons to Kitten, and I think I like Sin better. Very eye-brightening. Smooth, pigmented, and the color lasts all day--looking just as good hours later (over UDPP of course). Super versatile and I shade I use often. 1 lippy off for the fallout.

I love using this eyeshadow as a base/highlighter. It has a beautiful shimmer to it. Today I didn't feel like getting all made-up so I just put on a little of this shadow by itself, and it looks great that way too. I just recently started wearing Urban Decay eyeshadows and I've found them to be really high-quality. I strongly recommend wearing their primer potion with their shadows - it really helps the shadow stay put and makes the colors look more intense.

on 2/27/2007 7:50:00 AM

Sin is a yet another lovely eye shadow by Urban Decay. It's very versatile. It's champagne colored, reminds me a little of Stila Kitten e/s. However, Sin is more subdued.

I can see Sin looking good with a lot of different colors, it's great to use as an allover wash too. The texture is very nice, great pigmentation. Very wearable color, a must have for every MUA:er.
I'd definitely repurchase. Sin is one of my favorite eye shadows.

continued >>

on 2/5/2007 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

really nice versatile color to use as a brow highlighter. feels like butter/velvet and looks really nice under a darker shade to blend with. Doesn't have much color though...but that's fine for a base color. Love this and would buy again!

on 1/11/2007 3:29:00 AM

This is a very pretty champagne-colored eyeshadow that looks awesome both for a neutral look or, if accompanied by loads of black mascara, an evening look. My only gripe with this is that it can be a little bit too unnoticeable sometimes - however, that could be my pale skin's fault. In any which case, it is quite the lovely eyeshadow.

on 1/10/2007 6:48:00 PM

A sheer, neutral light champagne with a pretty, low-key sheen. It's a less pink, much less frosty version of Stila's "Kitten." Love UD's cute little subway token packaging for the singles, and the soft, smooth texture. The pigmentation is not fabulous, but this works well as a simple wash so I don't mind. And thankfully, there are no big silver glitter chunks in this, unlike other UD eyeshadows I've tried in the past. This doesn't knock my socks off, but it's a good neutral at a fair-ish price.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products