July 25, 2014 | 1645 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2007 7:50:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sin is a yet another lovely eye shadow by Urban Decay. It's very versatile. It's champagne colored, reminds me a little of Stila Kitten e/s. However, Sin is more subdued.

I can see Sin looking good with a lot of different colors, it's great to use as an allover wash too. The texture is very nice, great pigmentation. Very wearable color, a must have for every MUA:er.
I'd definitely repurchase. Sin is one of my favorite eye shadows.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by kerroppi

really nice versatile color to use as a brow highlighter. feels like butter/velvet and looks really nice under a darker shade to blend with. Doesn't have much color though...but that's fine for a base color. Love this and would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2007 3:29:00 AM More reviews by toevee

This is a very pretty champagne-colored eyeshadow that looks awesome both for a neutral look or, if accompanied by loads of black mascara, an evening look. My only gripe with this is that it can be a little bit too unnoticeable sometimes - however, that could be my pale skin's fault. In any which case, it is quite the lovely eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

A sheer, neutral light champagne with a pretty, low-key sheen. It's a less pink, much less frosty version of Stila's "Kitten." Love UD's cute little subway token packaging for the singles, and the soft, smooth texture. The pigmentation is not fabulous, but this works well as a simple wash so I don't mind. And thankfully, there are no big silver glitter chunks in this, unlike other UD eyeshadows I've tried in the past. This doesn't knock my socks off, but it's a good neutral at a fair-ish price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by 64colors

This is fab. I already got Stila Kitten, but this is actually wearable. If Kitten disappointed you, run, don't walk, to Urban Decay and commit yourself to this Sin! (k...that was bad.) Pinky-peachy-champagne-y glimmery goodness. Joy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by glinda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a lot of make-up. A lot. But for the past year, I keep returning to this e/s. It's the best neutral staple I have ever found. Golden champagne with a tiny hint of peach. Not too frosty, not too sheer. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by idealforbarbecue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is basically, for my purposes, Midnight Cowboy without those blasted glitters. I am very happy to have found it! It's a lovely highligher with a refined shimmer and very subtle warm beige/gold tones. An excellent staple shadow for lots of looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

The phrase "as ugly as sin" should be changed to "as pretty as Sin" because this eye shadow is beautiful. It's a shimmery peachy champagne - a neutral with a little oomph.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 5:34:00 AM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

I bought Sin because my Sephora was all out of the much venerated, Stillaís Kitten that I wanted to try and some reviewers thought the two were similar. Color-wise, Sin is a shimmery, goldish taupe (Iím a little confused with all these reviews saying it looks pinkish, Sin doesnít look pink in the pan or on my skin at all), itís densely pigmented and is contained in a plastic container fashioned to look like a coin. On my pale with golden undertones skin Sin works well as a highlighter, but I feel a little disappointed that the shade doesnít work miracles for me the way it does for others. One good thing to report, this stuff stays on rather well, I only get a few creases without a primer. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 5:43:00 PM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeshadow paired with strip. I wear on under my eyebrow as a highlighter and put it on my creases then I wear strip on my lid. It's a really pretty peachy, champange-y color! Easy to go on and it has a very nice wash of color. Doesn't budge until I take it off with makeup remover. I am deff. buying some more when I run out.