Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/29/2007 10:09:00 PM

I never would have bought this colour on my own, but it came in the "Urban Ammo" pallet so I gave it a try. It's really the perfect basic colour. I wear it all the time and used it up before anything else in the pallet. Looks good under or over any bright shade or on it's own for a neural work look.

on 7/1/2007 4:59:00 PM

Whats not to love about Sin? Its pretty much the perfect neutral champagne colored shadow. It goes on like butter and blends beautifully. I am loving Urban Decay shadows lately, the quality is excellent, very similar to MAC veluxe pearls. I like wearing this with Smog. Both can be found in the Urban Ammo palette, which I also very highly recommend, its an excellent way to try 10 UD shadows for under $35.

on 6/18/2007 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff!!!! My quintessential, go-to nude shimmer had been Stila's "Kitten" eyeshadow pan. Not anymore!!!! My skin tone is medium, and I have kind of ruddy/peachy undertones to my coloring....so, while the "Kitten" shadow certainly had a "pop" to it, this has more of a glow....After having worn "Sin" for the past week, I've come to the conclusion that, for my skin tone, "Kitten" is too cool, light and glittery a color for me. "Sin" is a smidge warmer (but NOT dark or anything) and a little more shimmery/glimmery than glittery. I also think the formula itself is more finely milled, because this shadow doesn't crease in my lids (VERY important at my age, LOL) the way Kitten does. I've even cheated and dabbed a little of the "Sin" in the inner corners of my eyes and lightly dusted it under my eyes in lieu of concealer. It does a BANG UP job of brightening eyes without making them look all chalky! Just BEAUTIFUL! Plus, this stuff comes in a nice, hard little plastic case (that you DON'T have to buy separately, a la Stila) that survives being jumbled around my makeup bag! LOVE this stuff! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Words can't express how much I love this shadow! The colour is a natural nude- shimmer, which is perfect as a highlighter on the browbone. I feel that this compliments every different look I do, and that it looks fab any way I apply it. I definatley am repurchasing when I run out of this- it has fast become a staple for me!

on 4/25/2007 3:44:00 PM

I was talked into this product by an SA at Sephora about a year ago. The color is a neutral gold sparkle and is a great everyday shadow by itself or blended with a darker shadow on the lid. I will repurchase when I run out.

on 3/22/2007 1:39:00 PM

Even without UPDD beneath, the lasting power of this shadow is phenomenal. It does look like a tame version of Stila's Kitten (which was, for me, over the top shimmery), and it's champagne perfection!

on 3/21/2007 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE SIN! (ok, the eyeshadow, that is) This is an HG product for me. It looks great on its own and blends well over other colors. It is a lovely beigey pink color and the texture and feel of it is soft and silky. The packaging is similar to MAC in that it has the fliptop. However, I do seem to go thru it quickly, don't know if I use it that much or just small amount of product in the pan. This is in the same family of colors with Stila Kitten, MAC Naked Lunch and Paula Dorf's Halo.

on 3/12/2007 11:14:00 AM

I agree with the comparisons to Kitten, and I think I like Sin better. Very eye-brightening. Smooth, pigmented, and the color lasts all day--looking just as good hours later (over UDPP of course). Super versatile and I shade I use often. 1 lippy off for the fallout.

I love using this eyeshadow as a base/highlighter. It has a beautiful shimmer to it. Today I didn't feel like getting all made-up so I just put on a little of this shadow by itself, and it looks great that way too. I just recently started wearing Urban Decay eyeshadows and I've found them to be really high-quality. I strongly recommend wearing their primer potion with their shadows - it really helps the shadow stay put and makes the colors look more intense.

on 2/27/2007 7:50:00 AM

Sin is a yet another lovely eye shadow by Urban Decay. It's very versatile. It's champagne colored, reminds me a little of Stila Kitten e/s. However, Sin is more subdued.

I can see Sin looking good with a lot of different colors, it's great to use as an allover wash too. The texture is very nice, great pigmentation. Very wearable color, a must have for every MUA:er.
I'd definitely repurchase. Sin is one of my favorite eye shadows.

continued >>