December 20, 2014 | 1212 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Even without UPDD beneath, the lasting power of this shadow is phenomenal. It does look like a tame version of Stila's Kitten (which was, for me, over the top shimmery), and it's champagne perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 9:47:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE SIN! (ok, the eyeshadow, that is) This is an HG product for me. It looks great on its own and blends well over other colors. It is a lovely beigey pink color and the texture and feel of it is soft and silky. The packaging is similar to MAC in that it has the fliptop. However, I do seem to go thru it quickly, don't know if I use it that much or just small amount of product in the pan. This is in the same family of colors with Stila Kitten, MAC Naked Lunch and Paula Dorf's Halo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I agree with the comparisons to Kitten, and I think I like Sin better. Very eye-brightening. Smooth, pigmented, and the color lasts all day--looking just as good hours later (over UDPP of course). Super versatile and I shade I use often. 1 lippy off for the fallout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

I love using this eyeshadow as a base/highlighter. It has a beautiful shimmer to it. Today I didn't feel like getting all made-up so I just put on a little of this shadow by itself, and it looks great that way too. I just recently started wearing Urban Decay eyeshadows and I've found them to be really high-quality. I strongly recommend wearing their primer potion with their shadows - it really helps the shadow stay put and makes the colors look more intense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2007 7:50:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sin is a yet another lovely eye shadow by Urban Decay. It's very versatile. It's champagne colored, reminds me a little of Stila Kitten e/s. However, Sin is more subdued.

I can see Sin looking good with a lot of different colors, it's great to use as an allover wash too. The texture is very nice, great pigmentation. Very wearable color, a must have for every MUA:er.
I'd definitely repurchase. Sin is one of my favorite eye shadows.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by kerroppi

really nice versatile color to use as a brow highlighter. feels like butter/velvet and looks really nice under a darker shade to blend with. Doesn't have much color though...but that's fine for a base color. Love this and would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2007 3:29:00 AM More reviews by toevee

This is a very pretty champagne-colored eyeshadow that looks awesome both for a neutral look or, if accompanied by loads of black mascara, an evening look. My only gripe with this is that it can be a little bit too unnoticeable sometimes - however, that could be my pale skin's fault. In any which case, it is quite the lovely eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

A sheer, neutral light champagne with a pretty, low-key sheen. It's a less pink, much less frosty version of Stila's "Kitten." Love UD's cute little subway token packaging for the singles, and the soft, smooth texture. The pigmentation is not fabulous, but this works well as a simple wash so I don't mind. And thankfully, there are no big silver glitter chunks in this, unlike other UD eyeshadows I've tried in the past. This doesn't knock my socks off, but it's a good neutral at a fair-ish price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by 64colors

This is fab. I already got Stila Kitten, but this is actually wearable. If Kitten disappointed you, run, don't walk, to Urban Decay and commit yourself to this Sin! (k...that was bad.) Pinky-peachy-champagne-y glimmery goodness. Joy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by glinda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a lot of make-up. A lot. But for the past year, I keep returning to this e/s. It's the best neutral staple I have ever found. Golden champagne with a tiny hint of peach. Not too frosty, not too sheer. I love it.