November 24, 2014 | 1911 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought this 3 times already and love it. I use it everyday regardless if I have makeup on or not as it cleans my face really well and has managed to clear my complexion. I still use to get pimples off and on with other cleansers, but with this one, I rarely break out. Remember to only use a small amount because a little goes a long way.
UPDATE 2/28/09-->Unfortunately after using this product for a year, my face has become really dry feeling tight every morning, even with the usage of a moisturizer for dry skin. It took me this long to finally realize this was the culprit so now I've been using Cetaphil and my skin doesn't feel tight anymore which is wonderful. Plus it also takes off my makeup and doesn't sting my eyes like this cleaner does.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2008 9:34:00 AM More reviews by JazzleBug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderfully textured, super foamy cleanser. Unfortunately, it's a bit too drying for my skin, which makes me sad because it's sorta fun to use. I can use it every once in a while, but regularly and my skin rebels. Makes a phenomenal shaving cream, though!!! Especially if you add a bit to a pouf in the shower - suds everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 8:39:00 AM More reviews by emrivera

I really like this wash so far. I have used it for a few weeks as a make-up remover before I wash my face with a mild cleanser (neutrogena). I didn't realize how much make-up I was not getting off my face. I haven't broken out from this either, in fact, I think my skin is clearing up because I am not going to bed with left-over make-up on my face. I definitely plan on sticking with this cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

I have N/C skin and this product left it too tight, it didn't remove all my mascara and make up either. It foams well but that is the only thing - at least for me. I did not want to throw it away so I gave it to my boyfriend to try - and - he loves it! He uses it every day to clean his face in the morning so I guess - although I would not buy it for me again - I would buy it for him.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best foaming cleanser I have seen in a long time. It left my skin squeaky clean and definitely not tight. I got this in a gwp.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by tia347

This is very good for taking off your makeup. I love this makeup remover. It does not sting my eyes at all and it rinses off very easy. I have never had a break out with this either.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by aloha_bua

I used this cleanser about 2 years ago and I didn't experience any breakout. Generally, it's a good make up cleanser, convenient and gentle enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this only as a makeup remover, before my normal Bobbi Brown foaming cleanser at night to completely take my make up off because just the cleanser was not doing it. The combination of the 2 takes all my make up off and makes my face feel squeaky clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by nance8979

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this cleanser after my make up remover on days that I feel icky. I love it. It makes my skin feel clean and refreshed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by conniie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from Clinique's Bonus bag. I used it twice and I must say, it makes your skin feel SO squeaky clean. I also have sensitive skin so it was nice to see that I had no bad reactions to it. As for my acne, I haven't used it enough to see a huge difference. I'll be purchasing this product once I have the money for it or if Clinique has another bonus promotion again.

edit: It dries out my face way too much, and I have very oily skin!