BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm in the minority but I wasn't thrilled with these. I didn't think the colors showed up well and it wasn't nearly as blendable as I would like.

Love "naughty feather" as a shadow base for a polished look that's not fussy or overdone. The texture is fabulous, now that I've figured out to apply it with a finger and not a brush or sponge. Can't wait to get more!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love these little pots of shadow. They are, of course, creaseless. I have had no problems with staying power, either. My fave is Nina's Nugget, a golden shimmer which is perfect as a base or as a solo shade for the summer. Easy to apply, wonderful selection of colors and nice consistency.

I have My Date's My Brother, and I love it. The color lasted all day, and did not crease at all. Even when I rubbed my eyes, the color stayed. Would buy these again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really don't understand what the fuss is about. I bought My Date's My Brother and I found that the first problem was getting the shadow out of the container. Somehow, it just wouldn't stick on my finger and I couldn't even get it out properly with a sponge, let alone apply it. And it felt greasy when I finally did it. NEVER AGAIN!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got these in Nina's nugget and Scraping the Rail. I like the textures of these creme shadows. They are fun to apply when you are in a hurry, just swipe on finger. Lasted very long and didnt crease.
UPDATE I have since found other creme products i like better than these. These are very sheer and i prefer the MAC paints or LAncome color doses for more color. Retails for $14. I would not repurchase.

This is so creamy and smooth, has great application with a brush. Love the colors especially Nina's Nugget which is a beautiful taupey gold and looks great as a base color!

These shadows genuinely live up to the name. BeneFit is a company that is notoriously hit or miss, but you really can't go wrong with these shadows! The color selection truly does compliment everyone, as they all apply lightly, and can be layered for more pigment or effect. The smooth cream texture sets to a powdery-satin finish on your lids (even my oily ones couldn't slide the stuff off!). Be careful that the shadows don't dry out on you though! This can happen if the lid isn't screwed on tightly enough, or if the product is old. I have two of these, and plan to buy or swap for a whole lot more!

I have tried several of these because wanted to like them, but I am disappointed. They are not well pigmented and very dry to the eyes. Not a favorite of mine. I prefer MAC paints or Stila Eye Glazes.

JT

Love these. Don't crease (hence it's well-earned name). Pretty color options.

Easy to apply, just swipe 'em on and go.

I have tended to notice that the ones with shimmer are a little more user friendly than the matte ones. The matte ones dry out quicker and sometimes do not apply evenly.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products