November 26, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I got these in Nina's nugget and Scraping the Rail. I like the textures of these creme shadows. They are fun to apply when you are in a hurry, just swipe on finger. Lasted very long and didnt crease.
UPDATE I have since found other creme products i like better than these. These are very sheer and i prefer the MAC paints or LAncome color doses for more color. Retails for $14. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2001 11:10:00 AM More reviews by crzygrl2b

This is so creamy and smooth, has great application with a brush. Love the colors especially Nina's Nugget which is a beautiful taupey gold and looks great as a base color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2001 4:04:00 PM More reviews by CindyLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These shadows genuinely live up to the name. BeneFit is a company that is notoriously hit or miss, but you really can't go wrong with these shadows! The color selection truly does compliment everyone, as they all apply lightly, and can be layered for more pigment or effect. The smooth cream texture sets to a powdery-satin finish on your lids (even my oily ones couldn't slide the stuff off!). Be careful that the shadows don't dry out on you though! This can happen if the lid isn't screwed on tightly enough, or if the product is old. I have two of these, and plan to buy or swap for a whole lot more!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2001 9:45:00 PM More reviews by JT14

I have tried several of these because wanted to like them, but I am disappointed. They are not well pigmented and very dry to the eyes. Not a favorite of mine. I prefer MAC paints or Stila Eye Glazes.

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2001 1:46:00 PM More reviews by rsjennifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these. Don't crease (hence it's well-earned name). Pretty color options.

Easy to apply, just swipe 'em on and go.

I have tended to notice that the ones with shimmer are a little more user friendly than the matte ones. The matte ones dry out quicker and sometimes do not apply evenly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2001 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Jen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love these shadows! The consistency is smooth and silky, they are pigmented enough to be light or layered easily, and they have incredible staying power. I have Naughty Feather (shimmery mauve-nude), Far Out (shimmery cocoa), and Big Apple (matte gray-plum-brown). I use Big Apple all the time as liner. I didn't know that they could dry out (as my Clinique Touch Base creme shadows do), but my solution would be to cover the shadow with a bit of Saran Wrap (it's worked for my Clinque Touch Bases!) until they redo the cases.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 12:02:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i dont care for benefit products (most of the things they make dont work/are useless), but the creaseless cremes are nice. i have the shade 'burnin rubber', which has a nice consistency (thin) and not too goopy. it doesn't crease and can be sheer or heavy, or used as a liner. i'm trying to swap it, because i don't find myself reaching for it so much, as i dont wear dark green shadows. all in all, it was a nice experience.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2001 11:45:00 AM More reviews by JuliaU

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to think these were the holy grail before everyone started making cream eyeshadows (which Iíve always preferred to powder!). However, these just do not last on eyes! They tend to crease and wear off really easily. If you are dying to buy one of these, make sure you get the ones with a slight frost in them. The matte ones REALLY dry up quickly, even if you keep the cap closed tightly. I didnít have this problem with the shimmery ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 8:28:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

What can I say that the name doesn't already? These really don't crease. They have a nice color selection and they are easy to blend. My favorite is Scrapin the Rail. Tip: Use your fingers to apply these- its the best method.