BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 7/31/2001 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got these in Nina's nugget and Scraping the Rail. I like the textures of these creme shadows. They are fun to apply when you are in a hurry, just swipe on finger. Lasted very long and didnt crease.
UPDATE I have since found other creme products i like better than these. These are very sheer and i prefer the MAC paints or LAncome color doses for more color. Retails for $14. I would not repurchase.

on 7/16/2001 11:10:00 AM

This is so creamy and smooth, has great application with a brush. Love the colors especially Nina's Nugget which is a beautiful taupey gold and looks great as a base color!

on 7/6/2001 4:04:00 PM

These shadows genuinely live up to the name. BeneFit is a company that is notoriously hit or miss, but you really can't go wrong with these shadows! The color selection truly does compliment everyone, as they all apply lightly, and can be layered for more pigment or effect. The smooth cream texture sets to a powdery-satin finish on your lids (even my oily ones couldn't slide the stuff off!). Be careful that the shadows don't dry out on you though! This can happen if the lid isn't screwed on tightly enough, or if the product is old. I have two of these, and plan to buy or swap for a whole lot more!

on 6/22/2001 9:45:00 PM

I have tried several of these because wanted to like them, but I am disappointed. They are not well pigmented and very dry to the eyes. Not a favorite of mine. I prefer MAC paints or Stila Eye Glazes.

JT

on 6/20/2001 1:46:00 PM

Love these. Don't crease (hence it's well-earned name). Pretty color options.

Easy to apply, just swipe 'em on and go.

I have tended to notice that the ones with shimmer are a little more user friendly than the matte ones. The matte ones dry out quicker and sometimes do not apply evenly.

on 6/20/2001 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love these shadows! The consistency is smooth and silky, they are pigmented enough to be light or layered easily, and they have incredible staying power. I have Naughty Feather (shimmery mauve-nude), Far Out (shimmery cocoa), and Big Apple (matte gray-plum-brown). I use Big Apple all the time as liner. I didn't know that they could dry out (as my Clinique Touch Base creme shadows do), but my solution would be to cover the shadow with a bit of Saran Wrap (it's worked for my Clinque Touch Bases!) until they redo the cases.

on 6/14/2001 12:02:00 PM

i dont care for benefit products (most of the things they make dont work/are useless), but the creaseless cremes are nice. i have the shade 'burnin rubber', which has a nice consistency (thin) and not too goopy. it doesn't crease and can be sheer or heavy, or used as a liner. i'm trying to swap it, because i don't find myself reaching for it so much, as i dont wear dark green shadows. all in all, it was a nice experience.

on 6/14/2001 11:45:00 AM

I used to think these were the holy grail before everyone started making cream eyeshadows (which Iíve always preferred to powder!). However, these just do not last on eyes! They tend to crease and wear off really easily. If you are dying to buy one of these, make sure you get the ones with a slight frost in them. The matte ones REALLY dry up quickly, even if you keep the cap closed tightly. I didnít have this problem with the shimmery ones.

on 6/14/2001 8:28:00 AM

What can I say that the name doesn't already? These really don't crease. They have a nice color selection and they are easy to blend. My favorite is Scrapin the Rail. Tip: Use your fingers to apply these- its the best method.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products