October 26, 2014 | 1187 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2002 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Return_Queen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally...my H.G. of concealers! A little goes a long way with this product. It is very easy to apply and sinks in. If I mix it with MK's Triple-Action Eye Enhancer it looks even better. It doesn't totally cover my circles, but it's the closest I've come so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2002 7:03:00 PM More reviews by heatherblossom

I use this in yellow because the ivory was too "white" even though it does have some yellow in it. I have light skin with yellow/olive/bronze undertones and so far this is the only concealer that blends with them all and doesn't look ghostly (mark concealer) or too orange. It doesn't cake, settles less, and really covers my undereye circles and hyperpigmentation. Plus, it's only 9.50! It comes in a sqeeze tube and I wish someone made a foundation like it, but a little less dry, cause then I'd be in heaven:)Agood concealer, much better than bobbi brown, boing, shu uemura, unless you have much oilier and more orange skin than me:)
Edit: ok, i have discovered this is a little too crusty sometimes, and more drying than I would like...does anyone know where i can get cleau de peau?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 6:22:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this is yellow,which is very yellow so just a little bit is all you need otherwise you will appear jaundiced.It wears wonderfully well and I have been using the yellow for 10 years now and love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2002 11:27:00 AM More reviews by I_Lightuparoom

I love this concealer mostly for my undereye circles. All the colors have yellow undertones, which cover dark circles best. I use Light Ivory which is very light, Whiteish-yellow shade. My sister uses Ivory which is a Cream-yellow color. This concealer is very consentrated, a little goes a long way. It also wears all day, and is waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2002 3:44:00 PM More reviews by dk43231

I can't find a better concealer than this one. I have tried but I keep coming back to the MK. I covers up everything and stays put.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2002 10:57:00 PM More reviews by faith_jie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading the reviews for it on MUA, I bought this concealer. I'm using the yellow one for undereye circles and ivory for blemish on my face. The concealer lasts very long and covers well. Especially the Ivory one, which is a perfect match for my skin. But the concealer is a little bit dry, maybe it's just because of my skin. Overall it's a pretty good concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2002 1:14:00 PM More reviews by AbbyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Ivory and wear it every morning, gives me the coverage I need, and never requires a touch up. Couldn't ask for more, great price too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2002 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

This product works well for covering blemishes, but I don't find it to be effective on undereye circles. I also don't like how runny it can sometimes be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2002 9:55:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

Great!! I used the yellow toned concealer to take the pink out of my face and it really worked well! MaryKay is quality and a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2002 3:25:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome product. Highly pigmented and very well priced. One tube will last a lifetime because you need the tiniest amount to do it's job. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.