Mary Kay concealer

4.1

Water , Isononyl Isononanoate , Cyclopentasiloxane , Sorbitan Isostearate , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , PTFE , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Propylene Glycol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate , Sodium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Beeswax , Nylon-12 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Diazolidinyl Urea , Retinyl Palmitate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract , Lecithin , Cyclohexasiloxane , Titanium Dioxide , Talc , Iron Oxides , Zinc Oxide May Contain Ingredients Ultramarines

on 11/23/2002 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

It just didn't work for me like I had hoped. I have acne-prone/combo skin, so I bought this for covering up blemishes and past scars. It comes out moist but goes on dry. Then by the time I realize I need a tad more, the first application is dry and the second application clumps it all. Ughhh. I'd rather stick with my C&C concealer stick. I dunno girls, it just didn't work for me...no fair..lol

on 11/22/2002 3:29:00 AM

I first tried this a few years agoand thought it sucked. Then my new consultant said they'd changed the formula and gave me a free tube. She was convinced I'd like it.....and she was right. It's not overly drying or too greasy, and a little does go a really long way. One tube could easily last a year or more. While I don't think it covers my dark circles completely, it's the best thing I've found.

on 11/16/2002 12:03:00 PM

Finally...my H.G. of concealers! A little goes a long way with this product. It is very easy to apply and sinks in. If I mix it with MK's Triple-Action Eye Enhancer it looks even better. It doesn't totally cover my circles, but it's the closest I've come so far.

I use this in yellow because the ivory was too "white" even though it does have some yellow in it. I have light skin with yellow/olive/bronze undertones and so far this is the only concealer that blends with them all and doesn't look ghostly (mark concealer) or too orange. It doesn't cake, settles less, and really covers my undereye circles and hyperpigmentation. Plus, it's only 9.50! It comes in a sqeeze tube and I wish someone made a foundation like it, but a little less dry, cause then I'd be in heaven:)Agood concealer, much better than bobbi brown, boing, shu uemura, unless you have much oilier and more orange skin than me:)
Edit: ok, i have discovered this is a little too crusty sometimes, and more drying than I would like...does anyone know where i can get cleau de peau?

on 10/27/2002 6:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I use this is yellow,which is very yellow so just a little bit is all you need otherwise you will appear jaundiced.It wears wonderfully well and I have been using the yellow for 10 years now and love it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this concealer mostly for my undereye circles. All the colors have yellow undertones, which cover dark circles best. I use Light Ivory which is very light, Whiteish-yellow shade. My sister uses Ivory which is a Cream-yellow color. This concealer is very consentrated, a little goes a long way. It also wears all day, and is waterproof.

on 9/8/2002 3:44:00 PM

I can't find a better concealer than this one. I have tried but I keep coming back to the MK. I covers up everything and stays put.

on 9/7/2002 10:57:00 PM

After reading the reviews for it on MUA, I bought this concealer. I'm using the yellow one for undereye circles and ivory for blemish on my face. The concealer lasts very long and covers well. Especially the Ivory one, which is a perfect match for my skin. But the concealer is a little bit dry, maybe it's just because of my skin. Overall it's a pretty good concealer.

on 7/25/2002 1:14:00 PM

I use Ivory and wear it every morning, gives me the coverage I need, and never requires a touch up. Couldn't ask for more, great price too.

on 7/18/2002 6:10:00 PM

This product works well for covering blemishes, but I don't find it to be effective on undereye circles. I also don't like how runny it can sometimes be.