October 31, 2014 | 1683 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2004 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Isletfemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overpriced product that left dry patches right above my eyebrows. It feels good going on and the skin is refreshed, but it did not exfoliate my skin, like it should. Crafty marketing though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sunwater83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just a basic creamy scrub. It has something in it that makes the skin feel very refreshed and cooled. The grain particles aren't very big or small and do a decent job of exfoliating. It's better than most of the stuff in the drugstores, but nowadays I prefer something like Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by CoolBritannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like wiping clean all your troubles (and then feeling a tingle)! Well, really, it's a fabulous scrub that I've been using for years. I use a pea-sized drop a few times a week; the tube will last me about one year. I agree with the other reviews in that this is not for sensitive skin. But for everyone else, it rocks! The grains are miniscule and will not cause those microscopic tears in your skin...they will simply slough away the dead stuff, rinsing clean and leaving that lovely menthol-y tingle. Ahhhhh!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sallyjane

Not for sensitive skin, this really does shift the gunk - dead skin flakes,grease etc, leaving my skin pink and glowing.I really like to apply in the shower and then leave on for a few minutes. It makes my face tingle,but not unpleasantly so. My only grouse is that it's so gritty,it can be difficult to get it all out of my eyebrows! Minor problems aside, if you think your skin can take it, and you want a scrub that isn't namby-pamby, shy and retiring, then go for this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 8:27:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff - I guess it can be a bit harsh for sensitive skin, but for my oily skin it's great. It's the only exfoliator that actually gets rid the flakes and leaves my skin nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kalista07

This exfoliating facial scrub is great for my combination/oily skin. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after every use. I use the scrub twice a week. This facial scrub is not ideal for those who have sensitive or normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by julstech

I received this as a sample so I can't comment on package quality. There is a reason that Clinique has an exfoliating scrub and then a gentle scrub. I used this once and instantly noticed the minty fresh feel on my skin...then the pain set in. I felt like I had just dragged my face across the concrete and then splashed mouthwash on my face. This product is way too harsh for facial skin BUT works lovely on my rough feet during the summer months (too many days in sandals). I'd buy this but not for my face. Retails for $15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 2:22:00 AM More reviews by fen_sarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best cleansers I've ever tried. The grains are not harsh and gives a good scrub on my oily skin. i used it on alternate days in the shower after cleansing my face with L'Oreal Purezone Gel Cleanser. This combination is a blast!!! Skin feels very clean and smooth afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

By far, the best scrub i've ever used! The grains have the perfect size to clean pores. My face feels so soft, clean and glowing after! Sometimes, in the summer i use it everyday(which is not recommended)esp on the T-zone but i never had any problems. I've been using it for 10 years now and i will use it for 20 more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by stevictoire

The grains are quite abrasive but I prefer that (unlike other scrubs that feel like nothing). However because it's pretty rough, I would not recommend it for daily use. After rinsing, my face feels incredibly soft and the minty feeling is very refreshing. I've been using this for over 10 years, it's a staple for me.