April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kalista07

This exfoliating facial scrub is great for my combination/oily skin. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after every use. I use the scrub twice a week. This facial scrub is not ideal for those who have sensitive or normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by julstech

I received this as a sample so I can't comment on package quality. There is a reason that Clinique has an exfoliating scrub and then a gentle scrub. I used this once and instantly noticed the minty fresh feel on my skin...then the pain set in. I felt like I had just dragged my face across the concrete and then splashed mouthwash on my face. This product is way too harsh for facial skin BUT works lovely on my rough feet during the summer months (too many days in sandals). I'd buy this but not for my face. Retails for $15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 2:22:00 AM More reviews by fen_sarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best cleansers I've ever tried. The grains are not harsh and gives a good scrub on my oily skin. i used it on alternate days in the shower after cleansing my face with L'Oreal Purezone Gel Cleanser. This combination is a blast!!! Skin feels very clean and smooth afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

By far, the best scrub i've ever used! The grains have the perfect size to clean pores. My face feels so soft, clean and glowing after! Sometimes, in the summer i use it everyday(which is not recommended)esp on the T-zone but i never had any problems. I've been using it for 10 years now and i will use it for 20 more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by stevictoire

The grains are quite abrasive but I prefer that (unlike other scrubs that feel like nothing). However because it's pretty rough, I would not recommend it for daily use. After rinsing, my face feels incredibly soft and the minty feeling is very refreshing. I've been using this for over 10 years, it's a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

This is, by far, the best scrub I have ever tried. I have used this for years and still love it. It makes my oily un-sensative skin instantly smoother. It keeps more pores crystal clear and gives my face a wonderful glow. I highly recommend this for those with oily and stronger skin. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2003 4:07:00 AM More reviews by linzmacd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best exfoliant ever! I've been using it for years now and have no plans of ever switching. It leaves my skin completely revitalized, smoothing rough areas and giving my skin a tingly sensation. A wonderful product that I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Pradachica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One tube has lasted me about 5 years but this is my favorite, non irritating scrub. When my skin needs a pick me up, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 2:02:00 PM More reviews by gilda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, I'm very oily & need a good strong scrub like this one. Not for combo or dry skin folks. Perfect in the shower every two - three days. I like the mint smell, since I use this in the morning, nice & refreshing. I've used this for about 10 years. Nothing comes close to it, keeps my pores clean and dead skin free!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 3:40:00 AM More reviews by desy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This could be the best scrub for oily skin. It exfoliates well and removes blackheads at all. It makes skin so smooth, bright, and healthy. I only use a little bit for face, and it works wonderfully. It will last forever. Big Thumbs up !