NYX Butter Gloss

4.5

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have a few of these butter glosses. The first I ever purchased was the "peach cobbler" shade which is a bright hot tangerine color. It glides on well and it moisturizer my lips. It looks beautiful. I also purchased another one called "merengue" which is light pink and faint purple shade. Some say that's is a dupe for Mac's viva la glam Nikki gloss and from the comparisons pictures Ive seen, I would say that it's a pretty good alternative as far as price and appearance go. They have a very nice scent to them I actually like it alot. The price is reasonable as well at only $3.99 a gloss. The packaging is cute it's a tube that is the same color as the shade and the top screws on and has an applicator attached which is nice. It's not a brush applicator either so that's a plus or me because it gives me better precision or accurate application. It isn't thick and doesn't run either which is great. This is a great gloss I really enjoy wearing it.

on 1/4/2014 9:02:00 AM

Oh my gosh...best lipglosses I have ever used!! (And I'm not normally a lipgloss fan!)
I have the following shades: Peaches and Cream, Strawberry Parfait, Tiramisu, Maple Blondie, Vanilla Cream Pie and lastly Peach Cobbler...all slightly different and I love them equally! They're so pretty and I can't get enough of them!!!

on 12/31/2013 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love Love Love this gloss. I have Creme Brulee, which is a nude pink. It smells divine. It applies nice and smooth. Can't beat the price. $5? Almost too good to be true. I'm hoping to try some other colors. I hear Eclair is nice -- a little more pink perhaps.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love these! I prefer these to the MegaShine glosses, mainly because of the smell, but also the feel and color selection. I like straight up creamy lipglosses, no shimmer, that are balmy and very comfortable on the lips. This ticks all the boxes! There are tons of shades, I have Vanilla Cream Pie (similar to Megashine in Beige) and also Creme Brûlée. I love both! These are my all time favorite lip glosses!!

on 12/26/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I hate lip gloss. Every lipgloss I've tried is too sticky, uncomfortable and just gross feeling. This product changed my mind about lip gloss. It's not sticky, uncomfortable or gross. It smells nice, is very pigmented and even tastes good. The lasting power is not the greatest but I think that's because it's not heavy/sticky. I don't mind as I'd much rather reapply than have a heavy, uncomfortable product on my lips... and it lasts long enough. I got the colors Eclair and Creme Brulee. Eclair is a light pink (blue-toned) color while Creme Brulee the perfect nude for me. (I'm NW10-15)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing! Pigmented, good color range, not sticky.. I can't ask for much more! I have Creme brûlée (perfect pinky nude), merengue (pink with lilac undertone), and cupcake (almost neon pink) I'm in love with these!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ladies, head on down to ulta beauty all NYX is BOGOHO and you can use a 5 dollar off ten coupon. On to my review. I purchased Apple Streudel and I adore it. Such a beautiul corraly warm pink shade. Non-sticky and a dream to wear/apply!

on 12/16/2013 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this gloss, I picked one up at Ulta a few months back and wear it all the time! My favorite is Strawberry Parfait, it's a really pretty pinkish color. I'm fair skinned with pink undertones and the color looks fabulous against my skin tone, oh and not to mention it smells great too, definitely recommend!

on 12/11/2013 10:01:00 PM

I have been looking for a lip gloss that matched the one lipstick shade I will wear (a nude pink hue). I came across this and love it! I wear the butter gloss in Kashmir. It's very creamy. The only downside is the tube is small, but for the price, I guess I can afford to buy another one!

on 12/10/2013 6:20:00 PM

Yay I love this. I only have one, in Creme brulee and its awesomeee. The perfect shade of pink for me, and no pinks look good on me. I feel like this color would look good on anyone. Perfect consistency, smooth, not too slick it's just a really good gloss. I didn't really like the other shades, except I might go pick up the cherry one. The scent is also nice, vanilla-y. Oh, and don't order these online. The names are misleading and you really need to test them to see the true color.

Popular Lip Glosses