December 20, 2014 | 1074 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

I bought this in eclair it's a lovely pinky grey colour. Perfect on its own or layering over lipstick. Pretty good pigmentation and staying power and nice smell.
Definitely want to try more colours and highly recommend eclair for fair skin girls like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the NYX Butter Glosses in the shades Tiramisu and Vanilla Cream Pie. Love, love, love! I have a few of the NYX Mega Glosses that I hardly reach for anymore and I don't like their Soft Matte Lip Cream glosses at all, so I was a little skeptical as far as how these glosses would feel. I love the vanilla scent of them, how smooth they feel on the lips, and the fact that they aren't sticky. They remind me somewhat of Mac's Cremesheen glasses as far as the smoothness of the product. Tiramisu is the perfect nude, while Vanilla Cream Pie is a sheer pink. I will be buying more shades. Definitely a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I just got Peach Cobbler and I'm in love with it! It feels so smooth and moisturizing on the lips without being sticky which helps it to last and for me not to want to wipe it off. Straight from the tube it looks like a bright reddish coral, but once applied it mellows out and is very wearable but still fun. It brightens up my fair skin perfectly! It smells sweet and buttery but not overwhelmingly so. I only wish that the shade selection for these glosses was more up my alley. Peach Cobbler is the only color I really like, but that's probably good for my wallet!

Edit: I also recently purchased Stawberry Parfait and I love it too. It gives a more natural but lovely glow to my lips, the perfect pink! Not a light or frosty pink, but a sweet pink strawberry shade. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

HG of cheap lip glosses. This has got to be one of the best DG brands I have ever used and find that I prefer some of their products to high end brands. I picked this up in Tiramisu and have since gone back to ULTA and purchased over 25 tubes! I have purchased all the colors but find that Creme Brûlée and Tiramisu are my absolute favorites, they both provide a nice nude color to my natural pigment. I have tubes in my car, purse, desk, vanity, all over the place! I highly recommend and often give tubes away when friends compliment my lip color. Also, this stuff smells amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

You wouldn't believe me but I am more of a lipstick girl than a lipgloss girl. I just hate the sticky gooey feeling of lipgloss. HOWEVER, NYX's butter gloss is amazing, the color is not fully pigmented, maybe light to medium coverage but it is amazing. The color is very shiny and glossy but it is not uncomfortable on the lips. I find it to be the longest lasting lipgloss I do own (out of bare minerals, theBalm, maybelline, and burt's bees). I highly recommend to those girls who want a glossy finish but cannot stand normal lipglosses that feel so tacky on the lips!! I have the color in Tiramisu, which is a beautiful pinkish nude :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Awesome gloss (Not sticky, and fairly opaque with 2 coats), I got a bit frustrated with it in the beginning because the doe foot applicator hadn't pick up much of the color, but give it 2-3 uses and it's perfect. I love the color maple blondie on my NC35 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by PamelaLW

I have spent a good amount time throughout this makeup addiction/journey trying to love lipgloss, but there are just so many things to hate. I hate how it is sticky, often too glossy (age-inappropriate for some of us), and I especially hate how it sticks to my hair with even the slightest of breezes.

This formula is different. Totally different. So much in fact that I have six shades and counting. These butter glosses are really liquid lipstick, sans the fussiness. Every single shade is completely wearable for a day look and the moisture packed inside these babies is phenomenal - so phenomenal that I can even wear this to bed in lieu of lip balm. I even love that they don't last forever, since forfeiting the stickiness is well worth it in my opinion. Like most well-loved makeup products, I only wish there was more product in each tube as I'm so afraid (terrified, actually!) that NYX will discontinued these at some point.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I have this in merengue and am just totally in love with it. I need more of these lip glosses. They are not sticky or tacky. Smells amazing and is relatively cheap. Definitely going to start a collection of these.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice colors, good coverage, and a pleasant smell, but man does this stuff disappear INSTANTLY. I bought a few when they first came, out and I do use them regularly, but the rate at which I have to reapply just ruins it. I prefer high end glosses that last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A year ago I got these butter glosses in the shades: creme brulee, vanilla cream pie, peaches n' cream, and strawberry parfait. Even though I didn't think the colors suited my skintone as well as I hoped, I loved the formula! Still do. I'm not a lipgloss person because I hate the stickiness but these are not sticky at all, they are thick though. Also, I always thought lipgloss was too sheer and just went on clear, but these butter glosses are amazing. They are smooth and do not dry my lips out but feel rather moisturize them and have a light vanilla scent (so delicious) and have no taste. The scent lasts for a few minutes and is not too strong which is good. I also like that there is no taste because I don't wanna eat my lipgloss! Haha. Another thing is that they are all cream finishes which I love, I very rarely like shimmer in my lip products. Also, they give pretty good coverage or color pay off. I really loved them except for the color range, however, for the 2014 spring products, NYX came out with 10 new shades for the butter glosses and I was psyched! I ordered the shades: angel food cake (dusty medium rose), red velvet (bright cherry red), and devil's food cake (dark red) not vampy on me. They are all buildable, but I prefer one layer or two only. Any more is too much. I love these colors!!! They are gorgeous and I'm so glad they came out with more!!! <3 it is the perfect lipgloss in my opinion and I'm so glad I finally found one that I have no complaints about because believe me, I am picky when it comes to lipgloss! If this wasn't the one for you I hope you find yours but I love these! Angel food cake is the perfect everyday color and I would definitely repurchase them :) whoa, sorry this is so long!