Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I wouldn't say it is comparable to high end like many reviewers have said. The price is CHEAP which is nice, but sometimes you do get what you pay for. The color selection is not good. It is either very pink or very yellow. I have fair skin but with more of a yellow undertone so I chose I believe the nude color. It oxidized a lot so I looked yellow orange and my mom even commented on this that it was too yellow. As far as the texture that was nice and the coverage was not bad. I did not break out either. I had this particular foundation with me when I went on a recent vacation and in the pics I looked ok but a tad orange. So maybe if I tried a different color it might work better for me but i just didn't want to waste my time. I can see this product being amazing for some if they find a color match because the price is so cheap.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

WOW! I have tried a lot of foundations and honestly, I did not have high hopes for this one. In the past, I had used WNW's tinted moisturizer and loved it. Rite Aid had a 40% off on these and I gave it a try. My skin is pretty oily so I have to use a primer. Having said that, this lasted on my skin for more than 22 hours. Can you believe this? No greasy feeling or irritation. What I really like about this foundation is that it does not have SPF. My skin is very sensitive to SPF. The shades are limited but I found my shade. I am NC30 and I use Medium Tan and it looks perfect on me. The coverage is buildable. This is much better than Revlon Colorstay in my opinion.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like foundations, especially liquids. Even the nicest brands--Chanel, shiseido, MAC, all fail to seem worth the money and hassle. It was with a bit of hesitation that I decided to jump on the WnW foundation wagon, but i'm powerless in the face of a good deal. I am pretty pale, cool-toned (NW20 is a perfect match,) and I initially purchased the lightest shade (fair.) It was way too pale. Mixed with the next shade up (light/pale,) it's a good match, and a step up coverage-wise from my tinted moisturizer/MAC face & body fdtn. When I set it with MAC MSFN powder, the effect is perfect. Like my skin, but much much better. The packaging is *ideal*, IMO. Love the sanitary squeeze tube, and its clear, so you know how much is left. I have combination, dehydrated, acne-prone skin, and I do not believe it has broken me out.

The shade range is pretty pitiful, and it does require occasional touch ups. I apply with my real techniques brush, but i think a foundation brush may be even better if you'd like more coverage. If you can mix and match to your shade, do it. It is the only liquid foundation (especially drugstore,) that I've enjoyed applying in years.

I avoided this for the first couple of months it was on the market after having a bad experience with the setting powder from the Coverall line. What a shame, because this stuff is awesome. I wish I found it before spending literally hundreds of dollars on high end foundations. Wet N Wild's cream Coverall foundation blows MUFE & Nars out of the competition. I am not impressed by the low price...yeah, it's awesome I only paid $4, but that's not the reason I love this stuff. I would have paid $50 for these results.

For what it's worth, I really like Revlon's Colorstay foundation. I still do, but this has taken its place. You can cover giant imperfections or you can sheer Coverall fndt out. Its coverage is very buildable, & best of all - it looks like my skin. It applies so smoothly! My ex is very critical of the make up I wear & he wasn't even able to tell that I had foundation on. Amazing, since everything else on the market tends to look obvious on me.

Now for the cons - Wet N Wild.....not all pale girls are cool toned! There's only one pale shade (Fair) & it has pink undertones. If you move one shade up to Fair/Light 116 you are looking at NC20. I am NC10 & although Fair *is* light enough for me, the undertone looks sickly on my warm skin. For the quality, I can look past this flaw. My best advice for anyone in the same scenario is try using a very warm toned powder to set it & neutralize the pink. The other con I've found is that this is NOT the best foundation for us oily skinned gals. Without an amazing setting powder I could not ever wear this here in hot, humid Dallas. Tip: The only powder I've found to set this properly is Palladio rice powder. I am now able to go 6 hours without looking like a greaseball, before I would have lasted 3 hours max.

*EDIT*: This just doesn't hold up to the summer heat. So I will resume using it in the winter OR when I have a serious break out & need the extra coverage. It is a good foundation, even though not HG material..I'd still reccommend it to all.

First off I loved this foundation! The fair shade matched my fair yellowed undertones skin so perfectly, blended beautifully, and the best part it was so inexpensive and the packaging was compact. It was my HG foundation up until I broke out like crazy.. My skin care routine hasn't change, except my foundation.. I gave this a 4 because aside from it breaking me out I loved it. Maybe it can work for someone with less acne prone sensitive skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation...for the first two hours I have it on. After that I look greasy, oily, yuck. I used Coverall with a primer, mattifying gel and powder, yet that still didn't help. I think I'll stick to my Revlon Colorstay. I'm sad because I LOVE WnW eyeshadows, but this product just didn't work with my oily skin. I'll probably hang on to it and try it one more time in winter to see if the results are any better.

I was intrigued enough to pick up this foundation at Walgreens last Friday and I *love it!* I've tried a lot of foundations over the years, from drugstore to pretty high-end, and this is one of my favorites. I picked up both fair and fair/light. I've been using self-tanner on my face and the fair/light is working well for me. I think the fair will be perfect for when I go back to my regular, ghost-like skin color.

I used a BeautyBlender to apply and then put a dusting of finishing powder to set the foundation. It lasts all day long.

Best $4 I've spent in a long time.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

WnW has really been impressing the heck outta me lately. This newly released foundation is definitely a stand out product in my mind. I have the lightest shade (815 Fair). The Coverall foundation is surprisingly good for the price. It is a cream foundation that is medium to full coverage on me when applied with clean fingers and buffed out with a damp, stippling brush / dense, flat topped brush. I use the E.L.F. HD Powder to set and it lasts for hours on my combination skin. I DO get oily in my T-zone but I wore this foundation through a vigorous band rehearsal where I sweated profusely and it held up pretty well. The finish is a creamy, satin matte. It does not appear cakey on the skin as long as I remember not to use very much as a little goes a long way with this product. This brings me to my only gripe...the packaging. :( Every time I open the thang or even squeeze the tube for that matter, I inevitably lose some product. Messy messy messy. But I can deal with that since the actual product formulation is so awesome. WnW is rockin' lately! I'll be using this foundation quite a bit in the summer, I think. Oh yah, I used this foundation OVER the Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel as primer. :):

xoxo
- Jess

OK, So when I put this on, I loved the finish. Except for when I tried to put on blush, it just rubbed the make up off of my cheeks instead of creating the blush color. After I wore this for about 4 hours, my face looked as if I had taken an oil bath and the make up had slid all down my face. I do have pretty oily skin so this is probably why. Dry skinned gals I would reccommend this to you! If I had dry skin i would repurchase, but in my case, I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I needed foundation, and after reading the good reviews decided to give this a try. I got the 815 Fair shade, which is kinda light for my skin tone, but blended perfectly. I use a primer underneath and set with powder and this has been a good overall product.