December 19, 2014 | 1439 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

High end makeup companies take note, a 4 dollar foundation surpasses a 40 dollar foundation by a mile. This has to be the best looking foundation I've ever worn. I got the lightest 816 which seemed almost to pale at first but after it set and a little bronzer was added it was too perfect a color to believe. It looked exactly like skin, real....good...skin without looking at all like I was wearing foundation. I used a flat top brush which worked beautifully. It wore so well all day that I hated to have to wash my face for bed. Color selection is not good as the progression of shades is too extreme. The next shade up from Light jumps to an orangey darker color. Overall I think this is a fabulous cheapie foundation and will stock up like a maniac.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Helzbelz25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it I use with a buffer brush and it's great. I am a medium and the medium colour was a tad dark but still worked. Good coverage.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mommala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was tempted by the great reviews on this foundation and am SO glad that I tried it. As other reviewers have pointed out, it competes quite well with the higher end department store brands. This provides the most lovely, even finish - maybe the best I have seen on my skin yet. It works especially well under my eyes (I have huge dark circles) and doesn't exaggerate my fine lines!! That alone is a feat. I have combination skin now - it was formerly very oily - and I have had no problems with breakouts using this. Definitely consider using a primer if and where you have large pores - that goes for all foundations not just this one. The only cons are too few color choices and product oozes out of tube too fast. I first tried 817 which is a little dark (orangey maybe for me) and then 816 which is too light - I am NW25. Can make it work, though, for the nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I am fair/ light, this foundation is pretty awesome for being 4 bucks here where I live. It matches my skin tone :) It's a Medium coverage but I like it because it's buildable, it was 80 degrees the first day I wore it to work & it lasted 7 hours, then after 7 hrs. It started to move a little & a little bit of my oilies started to peek through.. But for 4 dollars it's pretty good! & it's very easy to blend out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best foundations I have tried, it beats Nars sheer glow, Dior Skin nude and well basically anything else I own at the moment. I wore this for 7 hrs and I didn't need to touch up once. It hasn't broken me out and the coverage is medium to full (full w/ 2 applications). I have dark circles and I needed a concealer for that.
I wanted to try this because I love wet n wild and I am honestly surprised at the quality of this cream foundation.
The packaging is cheap but sanitary. I honestly don't care about the packaging though, whats inside is amazing.
I am a mac nc 42 and I chose tan. The shade matched me perfectly. I hope wet n wild provides darker colors for the coverall because it should be available for everyone to enjoy.
I really don't know what else to say
-nice satin finish
-med to full coverage
-didn't break me out
-I didn't get oil and I ALWAYS get oily
-shade matched me perfectly
CHEAP

Its worth picking up for the insanely cheap price

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

When I need full coverage and a matte finish this is where its at. I dont know how long Ive been looking for a foundation thats capable of this but I finally found it and its super cheap! I'm in love. And while I was scared of it breaking out my overly-sensitive skin because (a) its super cheap and (b) because of the "full" coverage I gave my self (2 layers) I havent broken out so Im super impressed! I cant praise it enough, Im nc 20 and I got this in light.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for a foundation that offers more than one thing. If you only want to cover up redness, then this may be a product for you. However, if you want a matte, or dewy or smooth finish forget this product. It leaves your skin yes covered, but almost like a paint would. Dull and flat. Makes flaws visible and YES, does break out sensitive skin like mine. Would not repurchase. Also: the packaging is pretty bad because the opening is so wide and the foundation is pretty liquidy, which means its collects in the top.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in fair. I'm one of those Asians with a Snow White complexion. I like how it feels on my skin, yes it's something I'd wear. But wow! It made my face look chalking not only that I look like the grudge now lol! Fair definitely isn't my shade I need a darker one....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not as good as Colorstay as another member mentioned. I think it's good for travel

It goes on a little tacky but then it dries up and the tackines goes away.

I purchased the color Light and I am thinking of getting the fair for me. BUT it DOES NOT oxidize.

The powder did a very good job also

Cannot beat the price and definitely the quality for the price is very good

Update 5/2/13. Fair is just too masky white. Returned. Still no oxidize

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mlthom123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Using in Fair over Monistat Chafing. (Smashbox and Lancome are equal in this regard, so why pay the extra money?) There are times when I check myself in a mirror and have to stop, "wow, the 61 year old skin doesn't look too bad". I've tried many foundations over the years and it really is hit or miss. Then again, when you reach 60+, you've reached 60+. Miracles are not going to happen from using a foundation, low or high priced. Experimentation is the only way to go. On my semi-dry, slight acne scarring, some wrinkling skin, this is pretty decent. Please moisturize before using a primer, and then proceed with the foundation. Also try Dr. Dennis Gross' Alpha pads ($$$ Sephora) and Makeup Artisit Choice's masks ($-online). Don't have expendable cash for procedures or botox. :'(

PS: Was having issues with product leaking out..so put a clean nail into tube opening and then closed with top. Perfect. Trying not to poke my eye out with the nail though, as holding nail in one hand after I open tube and applying foundation with other hand. Lord..

24 out of 26 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No