Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 5/12/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I tried this out because I heard it was full coverage and a matte finish, which I like. I also heard that the color sets like 3 shades darker. I bought medium/tan, I also got the coverall powder medium/tan. But for me, the color was true to how it looked in the bottle, and it didnt get darker. I love how this goes on so smooth (i use a primer first), and a little goes a loong way and it gives really good coverage. It dries matte pretty fast which is so amazing for oily skin! It lasts like 4-5 hrs before I had to blot, but thats because of the humid climate. Overall, great full coverage for oily prone skin!

on 5/9/2013 2:27:00 PM

I first used this a couple months ago and was very impressed. Really great coverage, the fair shade is actually light enough for me, and it goes on smoothly and blends well. I'm always on the lookout for the best foundation out there so I've strayed a bit from this. I tried Kat Von D's foundation, NARS sheer glow, and Lorac Natural Performance foundation lately and I actually prefer Coverall over any of these! And it's only like $3-4!

on 5/8/2013 11:00:00 AM

I just recently had to switch foundations and this one is certainly satisfactory - I wouldn't give it a 4 or 5, it still has that drugstore foundation feel, but I think the color match is fine and it does do full coverage which I didn't really expect.
I would probably buy it again just because it's inexpensive but I will likely try others to find my favorite!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Purchased this due to recommendations and overall a great foundation as far as coverage makes your skin look flawless...fills in pores, last all day I do use a primer, set with powder and apply with a beauty blender. My only dilemma is it oxidizes so I always look tan by the end of the day, however I don't mind that so that's why I gave it 4 stars and yes I would probably purchase again because its dirt cheap and it makes the texture of my skin look amazing for drugstore foundation

on 5/1/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Normally, I wouldn't mention in a review if the colour didn't work for me, because I normally see that as my own fault for buying the wrong colour... but this is ridiculous.
I usually get away with buying the lightest shade of drugstore foundation, but this one, the lightest shade was a good three or four shades too dark for me, and there were only three or four shades in the line to chose from.
Yes, the product has great coverage, and I do love the way it looks on people lucky enough to fall into this very very limited range, but the colour selection is just way way too small, even for a drugstore brand :(

on 5/1/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I did not expect full coverage when it said full coverage but it definitely is! It covers EVERYTHING! Unfortunately it is also very dry and cakey on my dry skin and feels a bit like a mask but then again I'm use to sheer to light coverage and everything being 'moisturizing'. I won't take a lippie of for that just because this is a great product for other people. What I am disappointed in is the colors the companies are putting out! There was 1 color with yellow undertones that would have a chance at matching my tan skin but of course it doesn't and all the rest are pink undertoned or way to light! Make up companies really need to start catering to the wide array of skin tones out here not just pale pink toned people.

on 4/30/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

WOW! I have tried a lot of foundations and honestly, I did not have high hopes for this one. In the past, I had used WNW's tinted moisturizer and loved it. Rite Aid had a 40% off on these and I gave it a try. My skin is pretty oily so I have to use a primer. Having said that, this lasted on my skin for more than 22 hours. Can you believe this? No greasy feeling or irritation. What I really like about this foundation is that it does not have SPF. My skin is very sensitive to SPF. The shades are limited but I found my shade. I am NC30 and I use Medium Tan and it looks perfect on me. The coverage is buildable. This is much better than Revlon Colorstay in my opinion.

on 4/29/2013 10:59:00 PM

Wow, this may or may not be my favorite foundation.
I use a little (that's all you need!!!) and apply it with my fingers, and I stay matte ALL day! It doesn't cover everything, but a lot. After applying it, I run a sponge over my face to absorb excess oils, then apply my MUFE Duo Matte Powder. I really enjoy and recommend this foundation!
P.S. Buy a shade lighter than necessary- it sets a shade darker! :)

on 4/29/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I gave in to all the hype about this cheap but good foundation! I swore I would never buy a wet n wild foundation as I have tried one in the past and I hated it. I really like there eye shadows and lip products so I decided to give it a try since the reviews stated that it had good coverage and was more on the matte side. I have very oily skin and am always looking for matte foundation. I really like this foundation! While it does not have the best coverage, it is buildable and on me it is very matte which is a plus. Not only that but it really does last all day which I can not say the same for the rest of my foundations. So i really like this one and will continue to use this along with the powder which I really like too. :)

on 4/29/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Euphemisms are great, I can call myself "frugal" or the even fancier "economical", to explain why I buy cheap makeup. In more straightforeward terms, I'm broke but I want to look really nice. With giftcards or a few extra shifts I have bought high end products and even repurchased some of them since they'd become irreplaceable holy grails.

This amazing foundation I found for $3.99 before the 40% off sale. It blends into my skin beautifully and "fair" the lightest shade is perfect for my ultra pale skin. My other foundation love, CG 3-in-1 keeps me slightly more matte but the finish and shade match aren't quite as perfect. Both are 5 star foundations, and much cheaper than tarte, nars, EL, dior, MUFE, and many others I have sampled!

Awesome foundation for such a tiny price!