July 30, 2014 | 1834 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by ToriaM

I love this foundation! Before i bought this, i was using the covergirl 3 in 1 foundation, and i think i prefer the wet n wild one better. With a pea sized amount it can look super natural on the skin. I have oily skin and prefer a matte finish, which this gives. It controls my oil pretty well if i set it with a powder and it gives medium coverage. Not to mention, its so cheap!!! I think its worth a try, especially for oil skinned gals like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked by how much I love this foundation! I only purchased it b/c of such great reviews on here and on YouTube. This was my first time trying Wet'n'Wild foundation and I was skeptical of the quality, boy was I wrong! It did not make me break out by any means, nor did it irritate my skin. The coverage is amazing. I don't have bad skin, but I can skip concealer when I use this foundation. The staying power is pretty good too, a soft matte finish I really like. It sets quickly and applies well. (I use Real Techniques Expert Face Brush) I use the shade 819 Medium and though it's usually hard for me to match foundation, this was a perfect match for my "winter" skin time. I hope to find a summer match so I can use it year-round. I purchased it from Walgreens for $3.99 w/ a $1 off coupon attached to it. I feel so lucky my favorite foundation is inexpensive and easy to find in drugstores!

*Reviewers on here have complained about the scent and packaging, neither has been an issue for me, so I respectfully disagree.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is ok. It's dirt cheap and that is always a plus. I think for the price it's a great deal. But the actual product is just average. But I have tried much, much more expensive foundations that were also just average. The coverage is medium. The color selection is awful. If you can find a color match then give this a try. The wear was ok. I have oily skin so even with an excellent primer I get shiny pretty quickly with this foundation. I think the only foundation that left me matte and fresh for hours and hours was the Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 but I couldn't get a color match to save my life. All in all this is a good product for the price and I like the squeeze tube it comes in. All the stores that carry this in my area only stock the pink based colors. I couldn't find any yellow based. They all looked very pink/red. I was willing to try this again in a different color because not that it's summer my skin tone is changing(sun) so I needed a cheap foundation. I just couldn't bring myself to try any of the other colors. The looked like bricks they were so orangey red

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by KeeperofBooks

Wow. Seriously wow. I am fair with mixed pink and yellow undertones, but a fair bit of redness in my face. 816 in this foundation is the best match I've seen in ages. For reference, I also wear 44 in Kat Von D Lock It. This knocks it out of the water. It goes on so smoothly and naturally, it doesn't look like I'm putting on foundation, just somehow removing all redness and unevenness. I didn't believe foundation could look this good! As to staying power, my Kat Von D always broke and separated on my nose, and this doesn't. I may get a bit oily, but the color doesn't get wonky or settle in my pores. All I can say is wow, this is perfection, and a whole lot cheaper than KVD.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by AlysonWolf

This product is good for the price. It is good for people who do not like glowy foundations. The foundation is more on the thicker side - hence it on the bottle saying it is a cream. The foundation matched my skin perfectly. While this is not my favorite foundation (I like finishes like Neutrogena) I will keep using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

I bought this after reading reviews for several weeks. I chose the lightest shade, fair. I'm NC10 and was concerned that the shade range would be too pink for me, but it's honestly not bad. This foundation has amazing coverage in my opinion. I don't need a lot, and it spreads really nicely. It's a thick consistency, which I like. The consistency and feel reminds me of Becca's new radiant skin foundation. This seems to have a satin finish, it is slightly dewy and I need to set it with powder. The color match isn't 100% perfect, but I like that it's not too yellow/warm because it seems to brighten up my complexion. My only complaint is that at the end of the day, it doesn't look that great on my face. It doesn't settle in the area around my nose and mouth like some foundations, but it does look pretty greasy, and I look somewhat pink. It hasn't made me break out yet, I will update if it does. The smell is a little weird, but it fades. For the price it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation for $3.67 canadian at Walmart.
I picked up the color 817 Light. I find the colors seem a lot darker than what they really are in the tubes.
It's a plastic squeeze tube which is good for traveling. The only downside is that the tube's hole is pretty large so you really need to be careful when you squeeze out products because it spills easily.
I find that the color match isn't all too great. I find that it comes off more pink on me, which I've never had a problem with foundation doing before.
I love how this feels on my skin. It isn't heavy and it's great for my dry skin.
To apply I dot it all around my face and use my ELF powder brush to blend it out.
I sometimes have an oily nose but with this stuff it stays matte all day which is a bonus!
This claims to be a full coverage foundation which I kind of beg to differ. I would say this is more medium coverage, but I don't have many acne scars and this foundation covers them well.
I will repurchase this again because I really like how it matte it makes my skin and for the price you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by fishers7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this during a bogo sale recently after reading the reviews on MUA. I purchased the lightest shade (815-fair) and as far as the color goes it may be a hair light/cool on my skin (somewhere between N15/N20 in MAC) but it is not really noticeable. It looks really nice in pictures as well. On my skin this foundation seems to be a little bit heavier than I am used to but it covers quite well. The product does seem to dry quickly so the faster you are able to blend the better. I was able to build the coverage though as long as I did it quickly. Once the product is dry on my skin it is quite smooth and doesn't feel drying at all. I haven't noticed any scent which is a plus. I think this is a great foundation to keep in my travel makeup bag to use in case of a skin issue cropping up or to mix with my moisturizer to make a nice tinted moisturizer although I might buy a shade darker for that purpose since the 815 is already a hair light as I mentioned.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Baxter007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

!!!!!! I am in high school and have been searching for a natural foundation that covers well. I have spent and returned numerous foundations/bb creams etc. I came across this and picked it up having low hopes. I LOVE THIS THING. It blends beautifully and works great with my dry skin. However, a little moisturizing won't hurt. It looks EXTREMELY natural it's insane. It's not extremely matte or dewy, it's in between but looks like skin (NO SHIMMER OR CHUNCKS OF GLITTER) I love love this. I don't have a lot of problems in my skin, I just needed to even out my skin tone. which works beautifully. Highly recommend this. I apply with brush (can work with fingers also!) give it a try c:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is amazing. Hoard it before they discontinue it.

Fair is a good match for a very fair, neutral PPP--and it doesn't oxidize. I thought that was physically impossible.

This is amazing stuff. I have oily, acne-prone pale skin, and NOTHING matches it that is sold in the drugstore. (Or some things do, but then they oxidize.) This doesn't. It also looks o.k. on forty-something skin.

Seriously, get it while you can.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No