Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 4/30/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

WOW! I have tried a lot of foundation and honestly, I did not have high hopes for this one. In the past, I had used WNW's tinted moisturizer and loved it. Rite Aid had a 40% off on these and I gave it a try. My skin is pretty oily so I have to use a primer. Having said that, this lasted on my skin for more than 22 hours. Can you believe this? No greasy feeling or irritation. What I really like about this foundation is that it does not have SPF. My skin is very sensitive to SPF. The shades are limited but I found my shade. I am NC30 and I use Medium Tan and it looks perfect on me. The coverage is buildable. This is much better than Revlon Colorstay in my opinion.

on 4/29/2013 10:59:00 PM

Wow, this may or may not be my favorite foundation.
I use a little (that's all you need!!!) and apply it with my fingers, and I stay matte ALL day! It doesn't cover everything, but a lot. After applying it, I run a sponge over my face to absorb excess oils, then apply my MUFE Duo Matte Powder. I really enjoy and recommend this foundation!
P.S. Buy a shade lighter than necessary- it sets a shade darker! :)

on 4/29/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I gave in to all the hype about this cheap but good foundation! I swore I would never buy a wet n wild foundation as I have tried one in the past and I hated it. I really like there eye shadows and lip products so I decided to give it a try since the reviews stated that it had good coverage and was more on the matte side. I have very oily skin and am always looking for matte foundation. I really like this foundation! While it does not have the best coverage, it is buildable and on me it is very matte which is a plus. Not only that but it really does last all day which I can not say the same for the rest of my foundations. So i really like this one and will continue to use this along with the powder which I really like too. :)

on 4/29/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Euphemisms are great, I can call myself "frugal" or the even fancier "economical", to explain why I buy cheap makeup. In more straightforeward terms, I'm broke but I want to look really nice. With giftcards or a few extra shifts I have bought high end products and even repurchased some of them since they'd become irreplaceable holy grails.

This amazing foundation I found for $3.99 before the 40% off sale. It blends into my skin beautifully and "fair" the lightest shade is perfect for my ultra pale skin. My other foundation love, CG 3-in-1 keeps me slightly more matte but the finish and shade match aren't quite as perfect. Both are 5 star foundations, and much cheaper than tarte, nars, EL, dior, MUFE, and many others I have sampled!

Awesome foundation for such a tiny price!

on 4/28/2013 2:59:00 PM

I was very excited to try this product. Previously, I was using the Wet n Wild tinted moisturizer and liked the results, really liked the medium coverage I got with Coverall. I used Coverall for about 2 months, between 3 and 5 days a week. It was great for the first month or so. I have combination skin - oily forehead and chin, dry everywhere else. After a month of use I started noticing the skin around my eyes drying out. My skin was really getting irritated and red, most prominently under my eyes and beneath my nose. It was horrible, really, to start seeing this dry, flaky, red skin. I tried covering it up by using more product until it finally dawned on me to quit using this foundation. Seriously, I was using hydracortisone cream - it was that bad. I've since switched using Coverall and started using Clinique's Redness elmininating foundation. My skin is healing. No more redness, and almost completely flake free. I was very surprised and disappointed because I have never had a reaction to any kind of facial product before.

on 4/28/2013 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in the shade 817 Light, and it was not yellow enough for my skin tone (NC25-30), it came off as looking too peachy. I found that it was more medium coverage than full, even after appling a couple of layers I still had visible redness and spots showing. Got a nice matte finish, and preferred using a beauty blender or brush to apply it with, as it looked more cakey when I used my fingers. I have oily skin and while the finish was nice upon application, after a few hours there was shine on the nose, forehead and chin. And after about 4 hours it started to sink into my pores and not look all that great. Wish it were longer lasting and came in better shades.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My skin is far from great, a hormonal teenager with an oily T-zone and flare ups that usually come and go. A medium to full coverage foundation is the only type of foundation I can put on my skin that i actually see a difference in.This foundation is cakey on me if isn't blended properly which can take a few minutes and sometimes can't even be blended to a proper finish, but it is full coverage which I love. This product was $4, regardless of the price it's a meh product. Maybe if I used primer, my feelings towards the product would be better. The color match is pretty spot on which is awesome, I got this in the lightest shade Fair, which is no surprise since I am ghostly pale. It has a weird smell but I'm not at all very sensitive to smells so it doesn't bother me, and you can't even smell it on your skin. I wouldn't repurchase but it isn't a horrible product.

on 4/25/2013 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am genuinely astounded by this product. I picked it up the other day for around $4, not expecting much, but in need of a foundation with a heavier coverage. In the past few months I've been trying out tons of different foundations trying to find one that will suit my somewhat dry and very fair skin. This is one of the few I've found that meets almost all my requirements for repurchase: it's light enough to match my skin, isn't too drying/doesn't look too bad on dry skin, doesn't oxidize (ahem, Cover-girl), and provides some pretty good coverage. And it's $4!
Now the staying power isn't all that great, but I've found that with most drugstore foundations so I'm not too fussed about it.
This is a great foundation for anyone on a budget!

on 4/24/2013 8:37:00 AM

I could have written the previous review! Too funny! I also got mine at Rite Aid for 40% off - it came out to $2 and change. SCORE! I also used a damp beautyblender knockoff to apply. I notice that this stuff sets like a longwear foundation. I tried to go back and cleanup some eyeshadow fallout and the sponge basically squeaked over that area and didn't budge the foundation. I would not call this a full-coverage foundation, definitely medium coverage. I still needed concealer. And the lightest shade is light enough for my complexion. I kept passing up this stuff because of the color of the tube but it really fools you into thinking it's darker than it is. Will update my review after a full day of wear. I'm really impressed. I want to go back to Rite Aid and buy the rest.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I never thought I'd love a Wet N' Wild foundation but thanks to the glowing reviews here I went and found this stuff and I do love it. It's close to perfect and for the price, all you need to know is wow. I actually got this for less than $3 at Rite Aid, Wet N' Wild frequently goes on sale for 40% off and it was the perfect time to try it. (Also a soft return policy there!) This is definitely a heavier, drier creamy liquid foundation in a basic, unoffensive squeeze tube - beware, the squeeze tube is totally sensitive and the hole is bigger than it should be, you can laugh at that, go ahead. It allows more to come out at one time so be careful and always recap when you're done or you'll have a mess. Applied, it's a medium coverage that's somewhat build-able. A tad drier than Colorstay but applies very similarly! I use a wet generic beauty blending sponge, works well with the slightly drier texture. It goes on nicely, blends out smoothly, and sets itself semi-matte. I go over this anyways with NYX SM, NF powder and this foundation definitely plays well with other other makeup, including creams...Covers well, but I still need concealer for dark spots and under-eye areas but that's expected for someone like me with far from perfect skin. It's held up in 80F weather so far, I am looking forward to using this for the summer here in the Mississippi heat. And for the price, I mean c'mon, this foundation is worth a shot. (Cruelty free, too, always worth it.) For shade comparison, I'm between NC15 and NC20, the lightest shade is dead-on for me which is something I could cry over sometimes, that's such a rarity for me. (Doesn't oxidize, hallelujah!) Love this stuff and will continue to repurchase. I think next for me is trying it with the powder!