November 26, 2014 | 1281 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I am fair/ light, this foundation is pretty awesome for being 4 bucks here where I live. It matches my skin tone :) It's a Medium coverage but I like it because it's buildable, it was 80 degrees the first day I wore it to work & it lasted 7 hours, then after 7 hrs. It started to move a little & a little bit of my oilies started to peek through.. But for 4 dollars it's pretty good! & it's very easy to blend out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best foundations I have tried, it beats Nars sheer glow, Dior Skin nude and well basically anything else I own at the moment. I wore this for 7 hrs and I didn't need to touch up once. It hasn't broken me out and the coverage is medium to full (full w/ 2 applications). I have dark circles and I needed a concealer for that.
I wanted to try this because I love wet n wild and I am honestly surprised at the quality of this cream foundation.
The packaging is cheap but sanitary. I honestly don't care about the packaging though, whats inside is amazing.
I am a mac nc 42 and I chose tan. The shade matched me perfectly. I hope wet n wild provides darker colors for the coverall because it should be available for everyone to enjoy.
I really don't know what else to say
-nice satin finish
-med to full coverage
-didn't break me out
-I didn't get oil and I ALWAYS get oily
-shade matched me perfectly
CHEAP

Its worth picking up for the insanely cheap price

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

When I need full coverage and a matte finish this is where its at. I dont know how long Ive been looking for a foundation thats capable of this but I finally found it and its super cheap! I'm in love. And while I was scared of it breaking out my overly-sensitive skin because (a) its super cheap and (b) because of the "full" coverage I gave my self (2 layers) I havent broken out so Im super impressed! I cant praise it enough, Im nc 20 and I got this in light.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for a foundation that offers more than one thing. If you only want to cover up redness, then this may be a product for you. However, if you want a matte, or dewy or smooth finish forget this product. It leaves your skin yes covered, but almost like a paint would. Dull and flat. Makes flaws visible and YES, does break out sensitive skin like mine. Would not repurchase. Also: the packaging is pretty bad because the opening is so wide and the foundation is pretty liquidy, which means its collects in the top.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in fair. I'm one of those Asians with a Snow White complexion. I like how it feels on my skin, yes it's something I'd wear. But wow! It made my face look chalking not only that I look like the grudge now lol! Fair definitely isn't my shade I need a darker one....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not as good as Colorstay as another member mentioned. I think it's good for travel

It goes on a little tacky but then it dries up and the tackines goes away.

I purchased the color Light and I am thinking of getting the fair for me. BUT it DOES NOT oxidize.

The powder did a very good job also

Cannot beat the price and definitely the quality for the price is very good

Update 5/2/13. Fair is just too masky white. Returned. Still no oxidize

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mlthom123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Using in Fair over Monistat Chafing. (Smashbox and Lancome are equal in this regard, so why pay the extra money?) There are times when I check myself in a mirror and have to stop, "wow, the 61 year old skin doesn't look too bad". I've tried many foundations over the years and it really is hit or miss. Then again, when you reach 60+, you've reached 60+. Miracles are not going to happen from using a foundation, low or high priced. Experimentation is the only way to go. On my semi-dry, slight acne scarring, some wrinkling skin, this is pretty decent. Please moisturize before using a primer, and then proceed with the foundation. Also try Dr. Dennis Gross' Alpha pads ($$$ Sephora) and Makeup Artisit Choice's masks ($-online). Don't have expendable cash for procedures or botox. :'(

PS: Was having issues with product leaking out..so put a clean nail into tube opening and then closed with top. Perfect. Trying not to poke my eye out with the nail though, as holding nail in one hand after I open tube and applying foundation with other hand. Lord..

24 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new HG foundation. I've been collecting and testing foundations lately and this is it. And the price...seriously. I've found the perfect foundation for my skin. I've been trying to cover a lupus rash and using this over Physicians Forumula green Concealer RX has made a huge difference. The fondation is buildable and sets perfectly. I can't get over how such an inexpensive product can make such a huge difference. My face is nearly flawless with this.

I apply is using a stipple brush and go over it good after with a buff brush. Setting it with Rimmel's Stay Matte with a light hand using a fluffy Kabuki brush.

I'm on the hunt for this now to buy a supply for my beauty basket.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not as good as Revlon Colorstay Whipped. It started setting in my pores by midmorning and made me look like an oil slick. I don't have oily skin and never did. Not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by whyyesimreal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This particularly foundation is in my opinion perfect for all age groups. It it generally sheer when first applied but it is buildable to a very nice degree. The closes I go to my skin tone is the number 817 (Light) I believe that 817 is one of the more rosy toned foundations in this particular. line. I really do like this product and the only thing I possibly change is the packaging; one thing I do like about the packaging is that it is in a squeeze tube (It’s much more hygienic that way). But the opinion where the product comes out is very large so the product just spills out all over my hand and the cap. I would buy this product again if I ever run out.