October 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not as good as Colorstay as another member mentioned. I think it's good for travel

It goes on a little tacky but then it dries up and the tackines goes away.

I purchased the color Light and I am thinking of getting the fair for me. BUT it DOES NOT oxidize.

The powder did a very good job also

Cannot beat the price and definitely the quality for the price is very good

Update 5/2/13. Fair is just too masky white. Returned. Still no oxidize

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mlthom123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Using in Fair over Monistat Chafing. (Smashbox and Lancome are equal in this regard, so why pay the extra money?) There are times when I check myself in a mirror and have to stop, "wow, the 61 year old skin doesn't look too bad". I've tried many foundations over the years and it really is hit or miss. Then again, when you reach 60+, you've reached 60+. Miracles are not going to happen from using a foundation, low or high priced. Experimentation is the only way to go. On my semi-dry, slight acne scarring, some wrinkling skin, this is pretty decent. Please moisturize before using a primer, and then proceed with the foundation. Also try Dr. Dennis Gross' Alpha pads ($$$ Sephora) and Makeup Artisit Choice's masks ($-online). Don't have expendable cash for procedures or botox. :'(

PS: Was having issues with product leaking out..so put a clean nail into tube opening and then closed with top. Perfect. Trying not to poke my eye out with the nail though, as holding nail in one hand after I open tube and applying foundation with other hand. Lord..

23 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new HG foundation. I've been collecting and testing foundations lately and this is it. And the price...seriously. I've found the perfect foundation for my skin. I've been trying to cover a lupus rash and using this over Physicians Forumula green Concealer RX has made a huge difference. The fondation is buildable and sets perfectly. I can't get over how such an inexpensive product can make such a huge difference. My face is nearly flawless with this.

I apply is using a stipple brush and go over it good after with a buff brush. Setting it with Rimmel's Stay Matte with a light hand using a fluffy Kabuki brush.

I'm on the hunt for this now to buy a supply for my beauty basket.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not as good as Revlon Colorstay Whipped. It started setting in my pores by midmorning and made me look like an oil slick. I don't have oily skin and never did. Not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by whyyesimreal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This particularly foundation is in my opinion perfect for all age groups. It it generally sheer when first applied but it is buildable to a very nice degree. The closes I go to my skin tone is the number 817 (Light) I believe that 817 is one of the more rosy toned foundations in this particular. line. I really do like this product and the only thing I possibly change is the packaging; one thing I do like about the packaging is that it is in a squeeze tube (It’s much more hygienic that way). But the opinion where the product comes out is very large so the product just spills out all over my hand and the cap. I would buy this product again if I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Anyone else breaking out with this stuff????
I notice the tube doesn't say NON-comedogenic on it. Such a shame cuz I reallyyyy love what I see. This is surprising because i DONT have sensitive acne prone skin, as a matter of fact NO makeup has ever broken me out (knocking on wood) any acne I get is purely hormonal (time of the month/weight gain related). Anyways, Im wearing 816 fair/light which btw isn't light enough for me, (NC25). It might've worked if it wasn't so neutral-pink undertones that scream orange mud in daylight. Love the creamy (full of silicone primer ingredients) texture & the coverage (2 layers really does cover-all of my scars/moles). The finish is dewy, it says semi-matte; very natural. It does transfer to cellphone/clothes so you musttt set it with power AND finishing spray. So 2 awful points.

Ive been using this for night outs/dim light settings since it isnt the right match for white lights office settings, for a wk now & since then have noticed more redness & new whiteheads/acne on my cheeks. I love the formula, price, finish so much that Im willing to give it another go with the Fair (if it matches) as my problem areas could be related to the OCM I started a month back (late purge period?) Idk maybe Im in denial, but I want to give this the benefit of doubt. I refuse to give up on this stuff, just yet. Ill report back with the new shade & another week of use!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

I really wanted to like this product....and to be fair, there are some things I do like about it. The coverage is great; you really don't need concealer. And of course the price is amazing. The color selection is not good; the lightest shade, 815, was a bit too light for me, and the next shade, 816, was way too dark, but I just mixed them.

But my skin is fairly sensitive, and this makeup breaks me out. It causes large pink bumps to pop up. I'm wearing it now---put it on a few hours ago---and one of those bumps is coming up on my forehead. Also, even though I use a very rich, hydrating moisturizer before applying the foundation, this product leaves me with a masklike effect. I have a small patch of eczema or dermatitis beneath one eye, and this stuff clings to it and magnifies it like crazy.

All in all, I think it would be best on youthful skin, which is more forgiving. If it works for you, but you can't find a shade match, don't let that stop you. It's so cheap that you can buy two or three shades and custom mix your own, in a clean moisturizer jar or a little glass paint pot from Michael's.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Carly716

I bought this product because of the price. When I first found Coverall it included a dollar off coupon coupled with a buy one get one 1/2 off sale. I am so pleased I chose to buy this. In the past wet n wild foundations had been way too pink for me but the 819/medium is a perfect match. I love the texture and consistency, when I apply I just squirt a dollop into my palm and apply like I do my moisturizer then buff it out with a thick stippling brush. Although the plastic smell is not the best it doesn't bother me. My only issue, and this is hardly an issue, is the size of the hole the makeup dispenses through, its a bit wide. Other than that; since buying my fist tube, which is not ever out, I've bought 2 more tubes with the dollar off buy one get one 1/2 off deal, I'm set for awhile!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty good for the price. You need to use a good face primer first though or after a couple of hours the pores around your nose will look huge. The best way to apply is with a buffing brush. I use the costal scents bionic buffer and it makes my face look flawless! The tube is blah! I prefer the covergirl stay fabulous foundation(which is my HG right now) so I'll probably use this as leg makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by norimaki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A wonderful budget foundation. I can't believe that it works so well and so cheap! Color, coverage and wear is better than a lot of high end foudations I've tried recently. I recently tried samples of Benefit Oxygen foundation and this one looks more natural and wears more evenly for me- what a shock!

Try this foundation and the matching powder b/c you can't go wrong for the price. I got Light in the foundation and the powder in light/med. Perfect for light/medium asian skin!

I'm going to stock up just in case!