NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 11/17/2006 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

For reference, I am an Nc35. When I showed my friends this blush, they were horrified "you'll look like a clown", but I refused to give it back, and I love it! It works great with my skin tones, especially bcause I wear a lot of red.You do need a good brush (I use a Trish McEvoy),a gentle hand and I shake some pigment off the brush on a tissue after I pick up the blush with my brush. I'd like to say-don't be scared-give it a go!

on 10/27/2006 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Freaky bright orange red in the case. If applied right you get a beautiful soft warm red flush . But you can easily cross the line and end up looking feverish. Because NARS Exhibit A is SO pigmented, I like to tap my blush brush once to pick up some color then tap off any excess onto a tissue so that I don't get a gnarly punch of color first swipe.

on 10/2/2006 9:04:00 AM

I saw reviews from your guys & bought one. It looks so..o brilliant on pan but it goes well on both eyes & cheeks with proper portion (just little). Looks colorful & different from other shades I've got. I'll be using it for long...

on 8/22/2006 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Petrified of the color when I first saw it at Sephora. Hell, if the sales woman didn't brush it on with a lil' persuasion, I would've never fell in LOVE!...I am African American, caramel-complected, and this blush adds a natural glow to my face and an even golden glow when blended with lorac's lip and cheek shimmer....CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IT!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ok..I actually use this..as an eyeshadow. I have been ddyyyiiinnggg for a bright, striking, escaped-lunatic red eyeshadow forever but really only found dark, conventional & boring reds. Not something uber bright and out there. I saw this and I knew I scored an oversized bright neon red eyeshadow. I bought 3, due to my traumatic searching experiences. I love that in some lights it gives an slight orangy tint on top of the red. s.c.o.r.e. ooohhhh yeeeaaaaaaa ^_^

on 8/14/2006 11:12:00 AM

Hella scary in the pan, but if I use a shunk and just tap the product, and apply, I get the most lovely tangeriney color on my neutral FFF cheeks. The matte finish is a plus for the summer. Don't be scared girls, get a skunk and try this one out!

on 8/8/2006 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This will be my HG blush. Im NW43 btw. At first, i fell in love with crazed and i was like, umm let me try exhibit A. I bought it and it has permanently replaced crazed. This blush is gorgeous on me. I apply with my skunk brush. I can also apply with my kabuki brush but one has to be light handed. I will definitely buy it again.

on 7/29/2006 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Can't say enough about this blush. There isn't much that I can say either that hasn't already been said below. I'm NC20 with green eyes and I apply it lightly with my MAC skunk brush. To complete the flushed-from-the-sun look I use stila lip glaze in orange. If I need to tone it down I sweep Nico or some loose powder on top, and this makes it look like the glow is coming from within. Gorgeous, and I can't find a dupe anywhere.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ok ...... I have been lemming for this for so long. But being a pale PPP girl I just KNEW that Exhibit A was going to be too vibrant a color for my light skin. I just KNEW it would make me look like a clown. It was just "too much" blush for me .... and I knew it. So .... I tried to ignore it. I tried to explain to myself why it would be a huge waste of money to purchase something that I just know won't work. I bought more peach blushes, more pinks, some bronzey blushes. But still .... as if calling to me over and over ..... I heard the faint, unceasing call of Exhibit A. "Buy me". "Purchase me". "Love me". "You know you want to." "I promise you'll love me!". Arggggggggggg! How can I block it out forever???? FINE! I caved. I bought it. Knowing the whole time what a mistake it was. Then, ..... I opened the compact. Oh my goodness - what have I gotten myself into?! The color was blinding tomato-red! I resolved to be brave. I would use it the next morning. So, the next morning rolls around. My face is all cleansed, toned, moisturized, sunscreened and primed with foundation and loose powder. I take my skunk brush and VERY LIGHTLY apply Exhibit A to my cheeks. ...... Wow! LOVELY! Perfect true red pop of color on my pale white skin. I am reminded of Snow White. And it looks good! The red cheeks actually look really good! Very pretty contrast to my pale skin! I follow up with a nude eyeshadow (NARS All About Eve Duo) and sheer red lipgloss (NARS Babe lipgloss). And the look is so PRETTY!!! I love it! I cannot believe I waited so long to purchase Exhibit A! And the moral of the story, girls? .......... Don't ever assume something won't work just because it "shouldn't". You never know when you will be pleasantly surprised! 5 lippies for Exhibit A. Very pretty! :)

on 7/8/2006 6:08:00 AM

I love this very bright tomato red. Matte. Applied with a light hand it gives a nice natural flushed look. Such a fun colour in the pallette but actually a very practical and useful colour for me. (Also blends well with other NARS blushes to perk up a boring blush)

Top Rated NARS Products