NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 12/3/2006 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite blush! I was a little nervous about buying it, but it works perfectly with my skin tone. I'm GGG, and it looks like a perfect flush-not bright red or exaggerated. It defines my cheekbones in a very subtle way. It works with every makeup look I do.

I also find it easy to put on- it's very bright but sheer. I just use a regular fluffy brush, dust off the excess on the corner of the blush case, and brush it on lightly. If I get too much on, I use a foundation sponge to take off the excess.

I would recommend this color to anyone with a darker, warm skin tone. Also, it is beautiful with Madly brushed over it to add some shimmer.

I don't think i'd ever have to buy this product again- this crazy bright red-orange drew me in when i was in Nieman Marcus, and kept singing "buy me!" at me. Now, I love blush but i am sick of the pinks that I own and got a bit stir crazy. I didn't think somebody as pale and cool as me could use this, but when the MA tried it on I knew it would be perfect. I love how it's matte, and how it makes me look like I walked in from the snowy winter, and how it perks up my complexion and brings out my brown eyes. I highly recommend this- use with a light hand, of course. I use this almost every day and it looks like it will last me four years!

on 11/27/2006 11:07:00 AM

I was getting so fed up with pink blushes and wanted something red that would give me a serious blushing action! The colour in the pot does not do justice to this blush. Obviously you need to do very gentle strokes (I dab the brush on a tissue bfore applying) but the result is amazing. It gives you that 'I've just had a walk in the park' glow, aka Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Predju :-)

on 11/17/2006 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

For reference, I am an Nc35. When I showed my friends this blush, they were horrified "you'll look like a clown", but I refused to give it back, and I love it! It works great with my skin tones, especially bcause I wear a lot of red.You do need a good brush (I use a Trish McEvoy),a gentle hand and I shake some pigment off the brush on a tissue after I pick up the blush with my brush. I'd like to say-don't be scared-give it a go!

on 10/27/2006 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Freaky bright orange red in the case. If applied right you get a beautiful soft warm red flush . But you can easily cross the line and end up looking feverish. Because NARS Exhibit A is SO pigmented, I like to tap my blush brush once to pick up some color then tap off any excess onto a tissue so that I don't get a gnarly punch of color first swipe.

on 10/2/2006 9:04:00 AM

I saw reviews from your guys & bought one. It looks so..o brilliant on pan but it goes well on both eyes & cheeks with proper portion (just little). Looks colorful & different from other shades I've got. I'll be using it for long...

on 8/22/2006 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Petrified of the color when I first saw it at Sephora. Hell, if the sales woman didn't brush it on with a lil' persuasion, I would've never fell in LOVE!...I am African American, caramel-complected, and this blush adds a natural glow to my face and an even golden glow when blended with lorac's lip and cheek shimmer....CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IT!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ok..I actually use this..as an eyeshadow. I have been ddyyyiiinnggg for a bright, striking, escaped-lunatic red eyeshadow forever but really only found dark, conventional & boring reds. Not something uber bright and out there. I saw this and I knew I scored an oversized bright neon red eyeshadow. I bought 3, due to my traumatic searching experiences. I love that in some lights it gives an slight orangy tint on top of the red. s.c.o.r.e. ooohhhh yeeeaaaaaaa ^_^

on 8/14/2006 11:12:00 AM

Hella scary in the pan, but if I use a shunk and just tap the product, and apply, I get the most lovely tangeriney color on my neutral FFF cheeks. The matte finish is a plus for the summer. Don't be scared girls, get a skunk and try this one out!

on 8/8/2006 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This will be my HG blush. Im NW43 btw. At first, i fell in love with crazed and i was like, umm let me try exhibit A. I bought it and it has permanently replaced crazed. This blush is gorgeous on me. I apply with my skunk brush. I can also apply with my kabuki brush but one has to be light handed. I will definitely buy it again.

Top Rated NARS Products