October 21, 2014 | 1295 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2006 9:04:00 AM More reviews by uchiara

I saw reviews from your guys & bought one. It looks so..o brilliant on pan but it goes well on both eyes & cheeks with proper portion (just little). Looks colorful & different from other shades I've got. I'll be using it for long...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mflorexile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Petrified of the color when I first saw it at Sephora. Hell, if the sales woman didn't brush it on with a lil' persuasion, I would've never fell in LOVE!...I am African American, caramel-complected, and this blush adds a natural glow to my face and an even golden glow when blended with lorac's lip and cheek shimmer....CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by diorandvuitton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok..I actually use this..as an eyeshadow. I have been ddyyyiiinnggg for a bright, striking, escaped-lunatic red eyeshadow forever but really only found dark, conventional & boring reds. Not something uber bright and out there. I saw this and I knew I scored an oversized bright neon red eyeshadow. I bought 3, due to my traumatic searching experiences. I love that in some lights it gives an slight orangy tint on top of the red. s.c.o.r.e. ooohhhh yeeeaaaaaaa ^_^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jillyjill

Hella scary in the pan, but if I use a shunk and just tap the product, and apply, I get the most lovely tangeriney color on my neutral FFF cheeks. The matte finish is a plus for the summer. Don't be scared girls, get a skunk and try this one out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by toosexy1

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This will be my HG blush. Im NW43 btw. At first, i fell in love with crazed and i was like, umm let me try exhibit A. I bought it and it has permanently replaced crazed. This blush is gorgeous on me. I apply with my skunk brush. I can also apply with my kabuki brush but one has to be light handed. I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by spunky456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't say enough about this blush. There isn't much that I can say either that hasn't already been said below. I'm NC20 with green eyes and I apply it lightly with my MAC skunk brush. To complete the flushed-from-the-sun look I use stila lip glaze in orange. If I need to tone it down I sweep Nico or some loose powder on top, and this makes it look like the glow is coming from within. Gorgeous, and I can't find a dupe anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok ...... I have been lemming for this for so long. But being a pale PPP girl I just KNEW that Exhibit A was going to be too vibrant a color for my light skin. I just KNEW it would make me look like a clown. It was just "too much" blush for me .... and I knew it. So .... I tried to ignore it. I tried to explain to myself why it would be a huge waste of money to purchase something that I just know won't work. I bought more peach blushes, more pinks, some bronzey blushes. But still .... as if calling to me over and over ..... I heard the faint, unceasing call of Exhibit A. "Buy me". "Purchase me". "Love me". "You know you want to." "I promise you'll love me!". Arggggggggggg! How can I block it out forever???? FINE! I caved. I bought it. Knowing the whole time what a mistake it was. Then, ..... I opened the compact. Oh my goodness - what have I gotten myself into?! The color was blinding tomato-red! I resolved to be brave. I would use it the next morning. So, the next morning rolls around. My face is all cleansed, toned, moisturized, sunscreened and primed with foundation and loose powder. I take my skunk brush and VERY LIGHTLY apply Exhibit A to my cheeks. ...... Wow! LOVELY! Perfect true red pop of color on my pale white skin. I am reminded of Snow White. And it looks good! The red cheeks actually look really good! Very pretty contrast to my pale skin! I follow up with a nude eyeshadow (NARS All About Eve Duo) and sheer red lipgloss (NARS Babe lipgloss). And the look is so PRETTY!!! I love it! I cannot believe I waited so long to purchase Exhibit A! And the moral of the story, girls? .......... Don't ever assume something won't work just because it "shouldn't". You never know when you will be pleasantly surprised! 5 lippies for Exhibit A. Very pretty! :)

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 6:08:00 AM More reviews by cymbeline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this very bright tomato red. Matte. Applied with a light hand it gives a nice natural flushed look. Such a fun colour in the pallette but actually a very practical and useful colour for me. (Also blends well with other NARS blushes to perk up a boring blush)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2006 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Maria25

Yes...this blush does look like the scariest color EVER! It is a very bright red/orange color in the pan and looks down right intimidating. However, this is my new fave color to wear. I am not a fan of sparkly cheeks in any way, especially for a day time look...and this is the perfect matte finish blush.

I am an NC 35, brown hair and eyes...As bad as this will sound, I love the way my cheeks can look after I have spent a full day in the sun, all glowy, flushed and slightly red...This replicates that look on me almost exactly (minus the sun damage!)

The most important thing to remember is to use a LIGHT hand...I only use my 187 MAC brush to apply this...One little tap on the blush is enough, sometime for both cheeks.

Overall, a big thumbs up! I will be using this blush for a VERy long time!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!

This past weekend I tried this blush on my Mom, who is quite pale with blonde hair...Looked INCREDIBLE!!! She couldn't believe that the color in the pan looked so great on her cheeks! A+++++ NARS! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 11:51:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In the pan, the color of this is almost laughable. A clownish slightly orangey bright matte red? I remember the first time I ever laid eyes on this NARS blush, I scoffed to myself. However thanks to one of my favorite swappers, I acquired Exhibit A and decided to give it a go. And as expected it goes on VERY pigmented and true to the color it is in the pan. However, Iíve developed a deep love for my stippling brush because itís the perfect tool in application of this blush! I can layer it on lightly and buff with my kabuki brush to create a lovely very bold flush. I must admit I do wear this blush a bit strongly so I to tend to look feverish at times! But itís the perfect look for when Iím going easy on the eyes and the lips. I think I may be a bit too pale for this, but Iím bound to get tanner this summer and Exhibit A will probably be more complimentary for me. Won't be reaching for this too much, but I'm really loving the true bright orangey red color! Staying power of this is fantastic, of course.