April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by 1000allycat

i really like this product it was a great replacement to maybellines other blush there dream moose which they discontinued so i was very happy indeed when i touch it it really dose bounce back it's almost like a temerpedic bed except instead of the mark you made goes back to normal it stays this blush was light you only need a little for light or bight flush!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ashton

I'm pretty happy with this blush. I've use powder blush for years and wanted to try something creamy. This one is fun to play with and looks good on. It blends nicely and is buildable for a more pigmented look. I like that I can decide how dark or sheer I want it. It lasted most of the day for me, but like all makeup wore off toward evening. I've tried better blushes but this is a nice one for something different.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very deceiving product. There are no testers so you must "eye" the color you think you want. Once you get it home and actually try it you find there is very little pigment or payoff on the skin and what you are left with is a bit of a sheen or hi-lite. Forget about getting enough color so you look healthy, young and fresh which is what blush is suppose to achieve for you. This has virtually no payoff whatsoever. I find it useless for anything! When perusing the makeup aisle and stumbling upon this product please pass it by and look for something else for blush as anything is better than this. In Target there is a line called E.L.F. (eyes, lips, face.) There is a cream blush available in two shades (one rose, one coral) which is packaged like a lipstick in that you roll it up to expose the product and down to a level where you simply put the cap back on. Dot it on your cheecks and preferably blend w/a sponge and you will get wonderful results. I've reviewed it elsewhere here on MUA. The price?? How about one dollar! To think Maybeline has the nerve to try to sell this awful stuff and for the not all that cheap of a price either. It's not worth a penny!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by volcanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the concept but the overall product sucks! No pigmentation at all. I actually bought it because I tought it was original but apart from that, I don't see why you would buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by beautifulmindsdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The product is very bouncy and fun to play with apart from that. nothing else. no pigment. doesn't stay on.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was pretty cool. I thought that is was very bouncy indeed. But i did find that the color did not last all day. It was really just fun to play with but as blush i wouldn't buy it again. I would suggest the Maybelline cream blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by cheetah091

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for dry skin, but the lasting power and pigmentation aren't that good. I'd rather use NYX cream blush than this. It's very natural looking and easy to throw on in the morning when in a hurry, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by siobhanboston

I absolutely love this product. I have dry skin and love cream blush. This one comes in gorgeous peachy/ orangy shades that look so pretty on my skin. Especially with a red lip! My new favorite blush and I am a die hard Nars Orgasm user.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryCheeksForever

I got this in the peach satin shade, it is a very pretty peachy corally color (I'm a NC20-NC35). I see people are having issues with the color payoff, but I found that if I use a synthetic tapered blush brush, I can really concentrate the color. I also like to layer other blushes on top of this, I've tried Physicians Formula PH Blush in Natural and MAC in Dainty, and both look really nice. I wore it to work and someone actually commented on my rosy cheeks lol. I don't think it's so cheap for around $7.50, especially given the cheap packaging. And I can already see that I can hit the pan fairly quickly (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, more shopping!) I don't think I would pay the full price again, but if it's on sale I'd probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by everivefaccin

i love this! very natural looking and awesome consistancy. great color selection as well(: great wok maybelline!