Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 7/6/2012 10:40:00 AM

I guess I do love it.. unfortunately I would not buy it again unless there was a certain colour I loved.. it's just too small for such a thing.. I really thought it would be much bigger for $7.. the texture is good for me.. I like the fact it doesnt feel oily on my skin, it's all quite natural looking which is lovely.. I don't want to press too hard on the compact or else I'd have a huge dip in it.. I don't know how to feel about it yet. I just feels a little odd picking up the product..

on 7/2/2012 10:46:00 PM

I love these! However, I took off a point for longevity, they last about four-five hours on my dry skin. I bought of the colors(excluding Fresh Pink and Peach Satin) and my favorites are Hot Tamale, Coffee Cake and Candy Coral. Even the lightest shades show up on me, but I have fair skin, so keep that in mind. The texture is so intriguing, and it's so fun to touch! I wish they did a little more with the packaging, though. I bought mine for around $7 at Wal-mart, which in my opinion is a little pricey for a drugstore blush, especially since they are quite tiny. I will repurchase though.

on 6/30/2012 8:23:00 PM

I don't normally wear a lot of blushes, but my local store was having a BOGO sale on Maybelline products and I thought this concept was super cute. I picked it up in Rose Petal, which is a light peachy-pink. I have really fair skin so even though the blush isn't incredibly pigmented, it showed up well on me. I swiped some across the apples of my cheeks and it looked like a natural, rosy blush. I can see myself reaching for this whenever I feel inclined to wear color on my cheeks!

on 6/28/2012 11:10:00 PM

This was the first time i've ever worn makeup and this was the first blush that I've ever bought. I got it in peach satin and it looked great, but after about 15 minutes, I went back to the mirror and it was gone. Not sure if i'll buy again.

on 6/27/2012 7:18:00 PM

Such a cool concept but it just doesn't work. Nice color selection but once you put it on and blend it dissapears and leaves no trace of product behind. Pretty useless. The discontinued Maybelline mousse blushes worked better.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like the texture of this blush, it's fun to play with. The colour payoff is very light, so it gives you a natural looking glow. I really like this blush because I hate it when I accidently apply too much blush! But I doubt that I'm going to have that mistake again if I use this.

on 6/24/2012 5:51:00 PM

While I liked dream mousse blush better, this is a great blush. I wear it everyday. It is 'bouncy', but that wears off quickly. I love the colors and consistency. It is a thick cream, and it melts into your cheeks. I have been wearing this all summer, but I don't know how it will be with foundation. I will purchase again and again.

on 6/24/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i really liked this product. i know the whole "bouncy" texture of the blush is a little gimmicky. but the product itself is amazing, its sheer but very buildable. i would say this one of my top cream blushes. its perfect for summer when you want light airy makeup that feels like your not wearing any. i like the simple packaging, its small compact and good for just taking in your bag for touch ups. which if your wearing this all day you will need to do. it will sheer out in like 2-3 hours, but because its small and easy to travel with and actually FUN to apply i dont mind reapplying at all. i got the color peach satin and i love it!!!!!!!!!! it looks amazing on my pale skin tone. will defiantly repurchase!

on 6/22/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I threw this away in less than a month. The blush is a waxy mess. While I was applying one day, the blush actually peeled away from the bottom of the package. It was like putty. Plus, I find this hard to spread and get some color on my cheeks. Definitely will not purchase again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you are looking for a top notch blush, this isn't it. However, I do think that the concept is interesting and fun(: I purchased this in hot tamale and its pretty sheer, but buildable, it is definitely easy to blend, perfect for someone who is just starting out with wearing makeup!