October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by ksuey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great product. I have tanned skin and this shows up as a natural, slightly darker shimmer that adds dimension to my eyes. It's not a 'dark brown' look more like a taupe-y bronze. It's very pretty on it's own and looks so natural!

Did a 5K run wearing only this and L'Oreal's Voluminous False Lashes Waterproof mascara (FYI: first HG mascara ever, and I've tried every mascara that has been hyped about) and when I checked myself out after, my eyes looked amazing! (Sweat dripping down my face not so much).
Took a shower with the makeup on too! Didn't budge. Looked absolutely perfect so I went out later in the day without having to even reapply makeup after.
It's so easy and effortless, would definitely repurchase this and try out other colours as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

I own four color tattoos and this one is my favorite! Itís such a safe everyday color. Pigmentation is on point as well as texture. I keep it simple guys: apply with my ring finger, blend out the edges a bit then add on some mascara & eyeliner then ta-da! Simple everyday look is complete.

I have very oily eyelids and it stays put and crease-free for a very long timeÖI canít give you exact times only because it never seems to crease by the time I take my makeup off. You can always find these products buy 1 get 1 half off so make sure to pick up shades that catch your eye then.

Bad to the Bronze is a safe choice and I really think itís a universal color so you canít go wrong with this guy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Great product and colour, the lid of these colour tattoos are flimsy and my 'bold gold' one broke when i tried to open it the first time around so I had to tape it back together! I worry that these may dry out quickly but we'll see! Love it otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpool

Great value, great color-pay-off! You won't regret the $5 you spend. Comparable to MAC (which consequentally I returned when I realized it was not as good as this). Has shimmer. Update: dont be fooled though -- all the tattoo shadows do not have shimmer and this is the only color out of a handful that I use almost daily.

Great on its own and/or as a primer...goes well with any color. Love it...bravo Maybelline!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by WinterSonata

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

put this on over isolated this morning. lasted all say but I Just rubbed both eyes really hard (Allergies) and my eye shadow did not budge. at all! I Just wish there were some non shimmer shades. but everything else is fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was disappointed with this product. It's not that it's a terribly bad product, but there was so much hype about the Color Tattoos that I thought it was going to be better than it was. The colour turns out very dull on my skin tone, it looks more taupe than bronze, which is disappointing. Because the colour is not what i wanted I will not repurchase, but the formula is still quite nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Anna888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow is excellent! I was a bit weary of trying this as creme eyeshadows are generally pretty rubbish, but I can't believe how long this last, it really does stay on all day with such intense colour. For such a fab product it's ultra cheap too - I'm only using these shadows now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by SweetMoonbeams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first got this, I hated it. I applied it over TFSI and used my finger. It looked patchy and dry. I stuck it in a drawer with my other unused makeup, but then decided to try it over another cream eye shadow. I used L'Oreal Infallible e/s in Endless Pearl as a base and then applied BTTB with a stiff dome brush. I used it all over the lid and took a little into the crease. I then used a MAC 217 to blend the area above the crease. It looks flawless and it lasted a whole 14 hours with NO CREASING. It's been in the upper 90s to near 100 degrees here, so that's saying a lot. And this is without using TFSI! I've found a really good go-to e/s look that takes less than 5 minutes to apply, and that includes liner and mascara. Maybelline, keep up the good work! I'm loving your new products!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday brown-bronze color. The shadow lasts all day with and without primer, and is great for those lazy days when you don't want to do too much with your eye makeup. Also, this works as a great eyeliner, providing subtle definition. It looks similar to MAC Powersurge eye kohl, but longer lasting and in a cream/gel form. I like this shade the best out of the two I have(the other being Edgy Emerald). I like apply this with a MAC 217 or my fingers for a quick wash of color. These are great alternatives to the paint pots, and are much cheaper. I bought mine for around $6 at Target without any coupons.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this based on all the good reviews on here, and I really disagree. The color was too dark for my pale skin and this was the only neutral color available but what I was really dissapointed in was the staying power I ended up using this just in the crease of my eyelid because it was so dark and it faded, was greasy all day and strayed all over my eyelid, not impressed . I have to say though the packaging is beautiful REAL glass jar not the crappy plastic stuff lots of companys are using now, its a very sophisticated pretty jar.