Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 11/11/2012 1:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

when i go out at night i do a smokey eye with this alone. the texture and the color is so amazing that you do not need to layer powder eyeshadow on top. the texture is smooth and slippery, so easy to apply with fingers and no clutters whatsoever.

on 11/9/2012 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I totally echo carrasco's feelings below: it's a shimmery golden taupe that looks like I made an effort to put on make-up (while it took all of 5sec using my fingertip) and it's as if I have a different colour in the crease. It's a sultry day look, really lovely and i think it would suit most people. It's perfect and I'd definitely buy again. Incidentally, there's a huge amount in the pot, so it will last a long while, you only need a small amount each time.

on 11/9/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm using this as a dupe for Benefit's cream eyeshadow in birthday suit and so far it is working splendidly. The color is a little darker than birthday suit, but it still works great as an eyeshadow base for a neutral smokey eye or on its own to give eyes a little bit extra pop! I haven't had any skin reactions and it comes off easily with makeup remover.

on 11/1/2012 3:51:00 PM

Something in this caused my eyes to be itchy and irritated. Will be returning to Shoppers. Even if it didn't, I still didn't think it was that great.

on 10/28/2012 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a big fan of this color, not a big fan of them testing on animals. I could not control myself, I had to buy this. I love it. To me it's not bronze at all, it's a shimmery golden taupe. I only use this on the lid and blacktrack fluidline and mascara. It looks great paired with the black. It stays put all day with no creasing. It's one of my new favorites, even though I purchased it back when they first came out. I use it several times per week, it's so easy when I'm in a hurry and still looks like I took the time for makeup. I always apply with my finger, going up into the crease, it always looks like I used a different shadow but it's just this. I would buy this again!

on 10/28/2012 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A beautiful sparkling bronzy taupe, just like my other color tattoo it stays put all day without creasing. But just like the other one, it grabs my powder eye shadows and cannot blend them. A problem I don't have with my Mac paint pot.

on 10/19/2012 9:13:00 PM

i love this color great bronze taupe color with shimmer
great as a base or alone
work fast with it it does dry fast
for me its hard to blend so i just use it for the lid
will buy again but the big pot will last me forever :)

on 10/16/2012 3:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a great eye shadow base, looks very similar to UD primer in Sin. Wears much lighter than it looks in the pot. If you are looking for a brown that actually is bronze, try Milani's Shadow Eyez pencil in Brown Deluxe. Very flattering color for all skin tones and eye colors. I actually use this on "no-brainer" make up days. Blends very well on the skin and lasts all day. I love to wear Urban Decay's Underground shadow on top to seal it in, they are almost the same color!

on 10/13/2012 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Stays on VERY well for a shimmery product. Fairly easy to apply all over my lid. Makes blue eyes just POP and works well with my coloring (NC25-30)

Update: A year later and I find that I reach for this over and over. Will toss the two I own and replace at next good sale. These are a staple. While I find that the application can be a bit tricky, and it is very difficult to remove from the finger used to apply, it is still the best of anything else I have tried for a single wash of color that works for day or night and LASTS though the day. Seriously, put this on at 7 am and don't bother to redo your eyes if you want to go out at 6pm!!!! Lasts thru water aerobics too,

I have strayed and experimented with other shadows, in the hope of finding a shadow stick for travel or a powder I can apply more neatly, without having to wipe my fingers off and dirty a hand towel. I finally realized.... Pack of baby wipes! And I am stocking up on this. I love it. It does only last about 6 months after opening until the product starts to dry & get harder to apply, but should be replacing it thus often anyway if you are using a finger (yes a clean finger) to apply. Yes, it's my hg eyeshadow.

on 10/12/2012 11:02:00 AM

I love this! I had to pick these up after hearing all the hype (this one and Too Cool.) Bad to the Bronze is so smooth and creamy, and is a gorgeous color that stays on your lids with or without an eye primer. I have yet to try it as an eyeliner, but will be doing so soon. I know many people have compared these to the MAC Paint Pots, which I haven't tried, but I know I'll be picking up a couple more of these (I have the gold in mind!) These are great for the price, and the packaging seems to be good enough that they won't dry out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials