August 23, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Great product and colour, the lid of these colour tattoos are flimsy and my 'bold gold' one broke when i tried to open it the first time around so I had to tape it back together! I worry that these may dry out quickly but we'll see! Love it otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpool

Great value, great color-pay-off! You won't regret the $5 you spend. Comparable to MAC (which consequentally I returned when I realized it was not as good as this). Has shimmer. Update: dont be fooled though -- all the tattoo shadows do not have shimmer and this is the only color out of a handful that I use almost daily.

Great on its own and/or as a primer...goes well with any color. Love it...bravo Maybelline!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by WinterSonata

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

put this on over isolated this morning. lasted all say but I Just rubbed both eyes really hard (Allergies) and my eye shadow did not budge. at all! I Just wish there were some non shimmer shades. but everything else is fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was disappointed with this product. It's not that it's a terribly bad product, but there was so much hype about the Color Tattoos that I thought it was going to be better than it was. The colour turns out very dull on my skin tone, it looks more taupe than bronze, which is disappointing. Because the colour is not what i wanted I will not repurchase, but the formula is still quite nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Anna888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow is excellent! I was a bit weary of trying this as creme eyeshadows are generally pretty rubbish, but I can't believe how long this last, it really does stay on all day with such intense colour. For such a fab product it's ultra cheap too - I'm only using these shadows now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by SweetMoonbeams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first got this, I hated it. I applied it over TFSI and used my finger. It looked patchy and dry. I stuck it in a drawer with my other unused makeup, but then decided to try it over another cream eye shadow. I used L'Oreal Infallible e/s in Endless Pearl as a base and then applied BTTB with a stiff dome brush. I used it all over the lid and took a little into the crease. I then used a MAC 217 to blend the area above the crease. It looks flawless and it lasted a whole 14 hours with NO CREASING. It's been in the upper 90s to near 100 degrees here, so that's saying a lot. And this is without using TFSI! I've found a really good go-to e/s look that takes less than 5 minutes to apply, and that includes liner and mascara. Maybelline, keep up the good work! I'm loving your new products!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday brown-bronze color. The shadow lasts all day with and without primer, and is great for those lazy days when you don't want to do too much with your eye makeup. Also, this works as a great eyeliner, providing subtle definition. It looks similar to MAC Powersurge eye kohl, but longer lasting and in a cream/gel form. I like this shade the best out of the two I have(the other being Edgy Emerald). I like apply this with a MAC 217 or my fingers for a quick wash of color. These are great alternatives to the paint pots, and are much cheaper. I bought mine for around $6 at Target without any coupons.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this based on all the good reviews on here, and I really disagree. The color was too dark for my pale skin and this was the only neutral color available but what I was really dissapointed in was the staying power I ended up using this just in the crease of my eyelid because it was so dark and it faded, was greasy all day and strayed all over my eyelid, not impressed . I have to say though the packaging is beautiful REAL glass jar not the crappy plastic stuff lots of companys are using now, its a very sophisticated pretty jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by g8rsr4life

LOVE! Really pretty color! stays on very well

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by rceggleston1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never tried a cream eyeshadow before and was not sure what to expect. Being so new to this type of shadow, i guess i picked the right one to try. I love this stuff!!!!! Goes on smooth, nice pigment, lasts all day, and doesn't crease (which i had heard about and was afraid would happen). Only bad thing I have to say is either add more product for the size container it is in or use less glass to make container.