Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

you don't need to apply a lot of this to make it look good and the staying power of this product is really good! also i love this particular color its really pretty it can not only function as a base for other eye shadows but it looks good on its own for an easy quick look.

It was an amazing product stayed on all day without creasing, i could rave about it forever but my only problem was in Canada they're $12 which is expensive for drugstore makeup, but it was still an amazing product, VERY pigmented!

NOTE - 1st pic doesn't look like my color at all - it looks like Inked in Pink instead.

I like the pot, love the colors, most are too bright for my tastes (I'm a paralegal in a kind of stuffy law firm). This one I use on my lower lid and around/under my eye = subtle, pretty color w/out looking like I'm heading out to a nightclub. When I use as a base for my powder shadows = much longer staying powder is afforded to my powder shadows. Alone and w/out setting w/ UD All Nighter, this stuff lasts approx 6 hours in full color and then starts to fade, but still looks OK. When set w/ UD (which I do almost every day - my whole face, not just my eyes) = on from 6 am until about 8 pm, then starts to fade, but still visible when I remove my MU around 10:30 pm.

I am not talented when it comes to applying eyeshadow (and I've only recently started wearing e/s), but even I can make this look good = I'm a happy girl!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this product when in first came in the shade Bad to the Bronze and I loved it! I ran out and it hasn't been till real recently that I bought it again along with tough as taupe. This time it didn't work!!! It was such a waste. I have gym 6th period and I redo my makeup afterwards. It creased!!!!! I was so upset!!!! It never used to do that!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this! I bought it on whim and I couldn't be happier. It goes on smoothly, stays put all day even without a primer, and the color is the most beautiful shade of bronze I have ever seen. It has a shimmer, but not too much. It is subtle, yet beautiful looking at the same time. Plus, it is only around 5 bucks. Definitely worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this after buying Pomegranate Punk because I loved the formula, but wanted a nice neutral base. Bad to the Bronze is a beautiful cool toned bronze with shimmer. It applies smoothly and lasts all day, whether I use it on its own or as a base. I wear this everyday to school and get compliments on my eyes from my friends. Definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite color. I love the color, application is simply and best of all long wear without creasing. I have extremely oily lids and require lid primer with all shadows. This product requires no base. I love the color range and own about 10 different shades.

I love this product, I have the shade in bronze and the colour is very subtle. Stays on my lids all day without retuching it and the cream has very nice and creamy texture. I Will definatly buy other shades as well.

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and i can say it will be a frequent use in my many eyeshadows. I will prime my lids then apply this on the lower portion and add MAC Satin Taupe in the crease and outer corner. Love this and its pretty easy to apply. I apply with one finger and use another to blend it out. Would like to try other colors in the collection.

This product is a lazy person's best friend.
Seriously, the pigmentation and colour payoff is amazing.
I love the fact that you can just use your finger and swipe it on your lids, blending a little as you go, and BAM! awesome looking eyeshadow with little effort.
I was very hesitant to but this initially as I have a LOT of eyeshadow, but this looks great and there's no worry about it not blending properly.
If I'm feeling particularly hardworking I will layer other eyeshadows over it, but I think this is the perfect thing to buy before the school semester begins.
I will love this in the mornings before class, I just know it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials