September 30, 2014 | 2018 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by veronabrit

This is one of my HG blushes. The color is perfect over bronzer or on its own. It makes such a nice flush on cheeks and looks great with or without a tan. The color can be too bright if you dont blow or shake off the brush, its best to use a little bit and then add more if you like. Thats the great thing about this color-you can use so little and get such great cheek color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ZoSo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Amazing shade! Soft pinky peach, thats very pigmented. Apply sparingly, and you get a nice pop of color. Very "Springy" color =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2005 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is so perfect for summer, I think everyone should own it. It's a matte semi-bright medium warm pink with coral tones. It's the perfect pink for a fresh pop of color on my LLL complexion. Even though the formual is matte, it doesn't look powdery on my dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Kate_NS

Love it! This is the perfect 'not pink and not peach' coral colour that springs life into your cheeks. However, as mentioned it is a very vibrant/bright pigment that requires a light hand and lots of practice. I tried every brush known to man - even the MAC #187 Skunk - and still ended up looking a little pink-cheeked for my liking. As a caveat, those of you in love with this who need a toned-down version (I am a ghastly C1/C2), try Sephora Rose Abricot 9M - its just one shade 'softer'!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2005 11:55:00 AM More reviews by MostAdorable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not too sure about this one. It is a corally pink blush as everyone else has stated. On me, I have to be very careful with this one, because if I'm not, I can really get serious clown cheeks - and I'm an NC55! More than one MAC artist has told me that this color usually works extremely well with dark skin like mine. But, I have to make sure I swipe my blush brush lightly to pick up the color, blend carefully, and THEN mute the color by applying blot powder over it afterwards. And it still ends up looking a bit too bright, or too dark, or something. I am really leaning towards returning this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2005 11:25:00 AM More reviews by brazenberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a beautiful NATRUAL flush! Unfortunately, I don't find this color will work on darker skin tones because it's a bit on the light pink side. On my GGG skin, wow, beautiful. This is a definitely staple in my every day MU. I think this is a very toned down version of Dolly Mix.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! I bought it last week while browsing the MAC counter in my podunk town. I loved the color in the pan but worried that it might be too dark. Well, it IS too dark if one applies it with anything but a light hand. Once I got the hang of it, I've been so pleased w/ how beautiful, fresh, and healthy it makes me look. Honestly, it gives me--a PPP--these farmgirl apple cheeks that are very sexy and youthful. Try this one--if you apply it lightly, you will not be disappointed. Top it off w/ the slightest hint of shimmer for evening, and you'll have men falling at your feet. It's the best blush I own, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by lipstick_orchid

Love it! Typical price but, b/c it LAST so long, it is a better deal than you think. It's super pigmented and so FRESH looking! Not too crazy pigmented like Nars Crazed but, just enough. It's the perfect spring time look. I've heard rave reviews from PPPs but, I am medium olive skin and LOVE the stuff too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2005 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SixLeggedCow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to get this after seeing Liv Tyler wearing it in Jersey Girl - her makeup always looks so natural and lovely to me, and I'm always looking to emulate it! The texture is nice and soft, but not so soft that it crumbles if you look at it wrong (coughCargocough). The color is really unique; sort of a corally mauve, which is ridiculous sounding, but that's what it looks like to me... Really nice on my PPP skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2005 9:55:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

Great color. This is my winter blush. Great coverage.