February 28, 2015 | 1974 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie111

I really like this blush. It is a lovely pink/coral shade that gives me a perfect looking natural flush. It lasts all day on me and goes on smoothly. It has a nice texture to it as well. If I ever run out, which will likely not happen any time soon, I will most definitely repurchase. For reference, I am a warm LLL.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by crystallineteddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very gorgeous dirty coral color. Highly pigmented and love the nonshimmery/nonglittery finish. Will make a great summer cheek color. Right now I'm more into the dewy look though.... =) If you are fair, be very careful when you apply this,use a light hand, otherwise it turns out clownish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2005 3:53:00 PM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Fleur power is pinkish peach with no shimmer. On my NC30, Stila D skin, it looks very natural, the way I would look when I am blushing. The color extremely pigmented though so you must apply lightly or you’ll end up looking like a clown with coral cheeks. I would repurchase but since you only need a small amount, this would last ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2005 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Katybensted

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A beautiful apricot pink that really suits people with green eyes. This was my first MAC blusher (I couldn`t resist the colour, even though I was a poor student). When you get application just right, it`s a stunning colour, but as lots of other people have mentioned, it is very pigmented and can look a little on the strong side if you`re not careful. However, I find that if you apply it starting at the outer corners of your cheeks and then sweep inwards, this does stop it from looking clownish. Bottom line - it`s a lovely colour that can be toned down with a bit of translucent powder if needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by hannahclarice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great natural pinky coral blush for the winter months when i have no tan whatsoever on my nc35 skin, but because i prefer peachy blushes to pinky ones, i probably won't repurchase. I will say this though... MAC blushes are wonderful; you get a lot for a pretty decent price ($16.50). I probably won't even have to repurchase since you get so much product in the pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by veronabrit

This is one of my HG blushes. The color is perfect over bronzer or on its own. It makes such a nice flush on cheeks and looks great with or without a tan. The color can be too bright if you dont blow or shake off the brush, its best to use a little bit and then add more if you like. Thats the great thing about this color-you can use so little and get such great cheek color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ZoSo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Amazing shade! Soft pinky peach, thats very pigmented. Apply sparingly, and you get a nice pop of color. Very "Springy" color =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2005 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is so perfect for summer, I think everyone should own it. It's a matte semi-bright medium warm pink with coral tones. It's the perfect pink for a fresh pop of color on my LLL complexion. Even though the formual is matte, it doesn't look powdery on my dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Kate_NS

Love it! This is the perfect 'not pink and not peach' coral colour that springs life into your cheeks. However, as mentioned it is a very vibrant/bright pigment that requires a light hand and lots of practice. I tried every brush known to man - even the MAC #187 Skunk - and still ended up looking a little pink-cheeked for my liking. As a caveat, those of you in love with this who need a toned-down version (I am a ghastly C1/C2), try Sephora Rose Abricot 9M - its just one shade 'softer'!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2005 11:55:00 AM More reviews by MostAdorable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not too sure about this one. It is a corally pink blush as everyone else has stated. On me, I have to be very careful with this one, because if I'm not, I can really get serious clown cheeks - and I'm an NC55! More than one MAC artist has told me that this color usually works extremely well with dark skin like mine. But, I have to make sure I swipe my blush brush lightly to pick up the color, blend carefully, and THEN mute the color by applying blot powder over it afterwards. And it still ends up looking a bit too bright, or too dark, or something. I am really leaning towards returning this one.